Jump to content
gregathit

SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, D4ndrone said:

And what is it ? can you take a picture of the settings ?

I'm not sure it'll work with your ENB Preset, but try 200 gloss min for wet skin & 400 gloss max for dry skin.

Link to post

Fiddled a bit around with my enb settings. Looks pretty promising so far, and no big impact on performance. It's a customized blend of ENB and ReShade not based off of any nexus presets.

 

enb2021_3_4_20_38_36.png

Link to post

Trying to record but sorry not the best quality 😥 I'm using Obis if someone know a better option pls let me know. 

 

Nothing too fancy at the moment.  Let me know what do you think! just a simple walking ;) 

Link to post
58 minutes ago, urbon said:

Trying to record but sorry not the best quality 😥 I'm using Obis if someone know a better option pls let me know. 

The quality is not bad honestly. What settings do you use under "Output" and "Video" ?

Settings.thumb.png.a7c66e3fb3885bbc87f3e4d113e6cb8e.png

 

I've been streaming for a while and this is what I use. For clarity of the image, you'll want to get bitrate up as high as you can until it starts lagging.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Altwen said:

The quality is not bad honestly. What settings do you use under "Output" and "Video" ?

Settings.thumb.png.a7c66e3fb3885bbc87f3e4d113e6cb8e.png

 

I've been streaming for a while and this is what I use. For clarity of the image, you'll want to get bitrate up as high as you can until it starts lagging.

My bitrate is a little low. I think that is the issue. I was recording in 1080p. But now I tried with radeon live and looks nice but the audio sucks a bit. Need to check it. 

Look

 

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, urbon said:

My bitrate is a little low. I think that is the issue. I was recording in 1080p. But now I tried with radeon live and looks nice but the audio sucks a bit. Need to check it. 

Look

Your game looks pretty sick, nice work! Mine is way more vanilla looking, I'm kinda jealous.

 

So I met this "priestess" in the temple of Kynareth..

 

ScreenShot2.png.62aea4693453266b65794b1f7753ed05.png

 

Our Love Making Video:

 

More Pics:

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.png.cc6005725272e80d99469fecf6f68ec4.pngScreenShot6.png.86b7130e7910f407e8cf55315b445793.png

Her name is Hikaria

Armor from Ninirim Collection + Bodyslide Files

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Altwen said:

Your game looks pretty sick, nice work! Mine is way more vanilla looking, I'm kinda jealous.

 

So I met this "priestess" in the temple of Kynareth..

 

ScreenShot2.png.62aea4693453266b65794b1f7753ed05.png

 

Our Love Making Video:

 

 

More Pics:

  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot3.png.cc6005725272e80d99469fecf6f68ec4.pngScreenShot6.png.86b7130e7910f407e8cf55315b445793.png

Her name is Hikaria

 

I just the enb! thanks a lot! Your pc can handle an enb? also I'm using cathedral landscape. That mod for a grass mod is so light! 

 

Woah! love the cam and the sounds. What mod are you using for that? 

Link to post
50 minutes ago, urbon said:

I just the enb! thanks a lot! Your pc can handle an enb? also I'm using cathedral landscape. That mod for a grass mod is so light! 

 

Woah! love the cam and the sounds. What mod are you using for that? 

You'll notice a theme with my modding, I try to keep it as light as possible so I don't run enb or graphics overhauls except for bodies. I also barely use sex lab, I only have it installed for gender bender, the mod I use is Flower Girls but the camera angles were done in editing. I took different shots of the same scene, once with sound while facing my char so it synchs with the mouth, then I shot the same scene 4-5 times from different angles and just edited the videos together while using only the first track of audio.

Link to post
4 hours ago, Vendasia said:

Okay, maybe the male moaning is to much. He hasn't even slipped inside of her, yet. 😄

Hahaha he was so exciting. His first time 😄

Link to post
12 hours ago, urbon said:

A new one :) 

Looks great!

 

@sanya56714 How'd you get her hair to be not all jacked up at the ends like it is in mine? Nice skin too! She is really hot, original creator did a great job, poor girl is being passed around LoversLab now though XD

Link to post
8 hours ago, Altwen said:

Выглядит отлично!

 

@ sanya56714  Как тебе удалось добиться того, чтобы ее волосы не были взлохмачены на концах, как у меня? Тоже красивый скин! Она действительно горячая, оригинальный создатель проделал отличную работу, бедную девушку теперь разносят по LoversLab, хотя XD

what are you talking about? oh hikari?,hikari oldrim, my conversion sse,hair not hdt.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...