What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 5/5/2019 at 8:32 PM, Fotogen said:

Yes.

Use the "heavy" one.

the "heavy one" ? 

I swear i find more forum posts then i do files when i'm looking for the SSE mods. :/ i have to use google to find the mods on site, only to find that said mod might be a beta and there's a NEW updated one but no one ever links it and this site makes it hard to find. sometimes. 

SL light was an early attempt to have SL functions on SE, now we have an official release. So save yourself the headache and go for the SL framework, aka, the official and more up to date release.

6 hours ago, blackfoxkitsune said:

the "heavy one" ? 

I swear i find more forum posts then i do files when i'm looking for the SSE mods. :/ i have to use google to find the mods on site, only to find that said mod might be a beta and there's a NEW updated one but no one ever links it and this site makes it hard to find. sometimes. 

If you look, briefly, at the main section of Skyrim SE forums, you'll see a pinned post made, by the admin himself, that contains the info and download links for the official release of SL. Or just look at the dates, SL light hasn't been updated since 2017. 

This pinned topic (also on the main forum section for Skyrim SE) is a good source to check which mods are availables / more up to date.

1 hour ago, Hippeus said:

that's good to hear. So do I just need a female addon for SOS then?

you need sos and a female addon 

then the options will appear in the mcm menu

you just pick one pretty much

theres a couple size options in there too

59 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

that's good to hear. So do I just need a female addon for SOS then?

In terms of what you Need, yes just SOS and a female addon which might depend on which body you're using. You might need Racemenu to adjust the size depending on the addon.

While you can change from none to horsecock to something else from the MCM there are also a number of mods that will change automatically, or by spell, or by hotkey and then also change the sexlab sex to put your PC in the male position instead of female for animations that support such. (some mods always put the PC in the female position no matter what and those won't be affected).

28 minutes ago, daedal said:

you need sos and a female addon 

then the options will appear in the mcm menu

you just pick one pretty much

theres a couple size options in there too

22 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

In terms of what you Need, yes just SOS and a female addon which might depend on which body you're using. You might need Racemenu to adjust the size depending on the addon.

While you can change from none to horsecock to something else from the MCM there are also a number of mods that will change automatically, or by spell, or by hotkey and then also change the sexlab sex to put your PC in the male position instead of female for animations that support such. (some mods always put the PC in the female position no matter what and those won't be affected).

What would you guys recommend in terms of addon? I use CBBE body with Pure Skin textures.

33 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

What would you guys recommend in terms of addon? I use CBBE body with Pure Skin textures.

Since I use UNP I can't say what doesn't work on CBBE

Here are some you can look at, and will have links to other pages with more info

Spoiler

Hello!
I'm playing as a Wood Elf and there are some weird shapes on her face, that's from the vanilla elves head I think. I can find a lot of body texture mods but I can't find a normal map one to fix my elf's head. Do you know any? Or how do I make the elves use the same normal map as the imperials, nords, etc?

19 hours ago, Sternum said:

SL light was an early attempt to have SL functions on SE, now we have an official release. So save yourself the headache and go for the SL framework, aka, the official and more up to date release.

If you look, briefly, at the main section of Skyrim SE forums, you'll see a pinned post made, by the admin himself, that contains the info and download links for the official release of SL. Or just look at the dates, SL light hasn't been updated since 2017. 

This pinned topic (also on the main forum section for Skyrim SE) is a good source to check which mods are availables / more up to date.

OMG thank you so much. you are a life saver. i've been out of LL for a while that i'm finding it hard to navigate. lesson for everyone. even if you are not modding games, stay around so you can keep your mind refreshed on how things work here. ?