What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

18 hours ago, Vedren01 said:

EDIT-- If your follower is using a custom skin (which it appears to be doing) then you would probably have to get a program that can open and edit nif files then just copy paste a vagina texture on that texture because more than likely it hasn't been converted.

Yeah, it hasn't been converted to special, it's from 2013. Swapping skins is a last resort. The original skin is low res and kinda looks terrible closeup (e; found a higher res version) but looks great on the follower (Christine) and I like it. 

17 hours ago, Kythana said:

@McLude

Thats why i put up some files in my thread. Even if you have a completely different skin you can add the missing part to the texture. And if you don't know how there's a PDF for all the required steps. ?

Thanks, I'll check it out.  

20 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

Hey. Does anyone know any lore-friendly adult mods with lingerie and stuff?

lorefiendly is kinda hard, maybe take a took at TAWOBA? its a bikini armour mod, so not exact, but its actually practical too. if you do go this way, be careful of DD, since it will cause certain parts to be invisible  

hey is there a combat surrender mod that makes it so that the rapists are no longer hostile after the scene?

It would be nice if it would also make most hostile male npcs attempt to rape you before engaging in combat, and would only start fighting if you successfully resist (that could be done via dialogue)

And would it be possible to have it so that the npc's that are waiting for their turn arr naked? And perhaps even masturbating?

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask, but I couldn't find a request forum.

Do anyone have a copy of the mod "Quickly Sell and Buy Your Marked Items" for SSE that you can spare? I was looking for something similar to "Auto sell junk" but only found references about this mod... who seemengly has dissapeared from the face of earth :(

14 hours ago, Luminae said:

hey is there a combat surrender mod that makes it so that the rapists are no longer hostile after the scene?

It would be nice if it would also make most hostile male npcs attempt to rape you before engaging in combat, and would only start fighting if you successfully resist (that could be done via dialogue)

And would it be possible to have it so that the npc's that are waiting for their turn arr naked? And perhaps even masturbating?

I know ONE of the mods you are looking for.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4095-tdf-sexlab-aroused-rape-and-aroused-sexy-idles-v32/

14 hours ago, Luminae said:

I know ONE of the mods you are looking for.

4 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Does anyone know what armor mod this is that modifies the thief armor like this please? I thought it was Mara’s Thief Armor mod but it’s not the same.

2 hours ago, Kythana said:

@Hippeus

That one actually looks good. Nice find. ?

Now i want it too...

Holy crap! Me too! Surely, somebody knows what armor this is!

nobody knows, and stop calling us Shirley

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

That actually looks like 2 mods in one, the chest looks similar to Thieves Guild Duelist armor and the bottom i have not found a similar look yet but i will keep looking.

Close, but no cigar. I believe there are numerous differences between the jacket and top Hip-Hoppeus :classic_tongue: asked about and the Thieves Guild Duelist Armor jacket and top. Also, the color scheme of the armor is reminiscent of the Dark Brotherhood Shrouded Armor, so as "we" search for it let's not rule out that possibility.

47 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I found out it is Mara's Thief Armor set and got the instructions of what the mod author Scarlet had done to it but I'm having a hard time correcting the mesh after I do it. The clothing showing tears. Anyone have any advice on that? Tried increasing mesh volume but still is causing it. Despite showing the tears were filled in.

Spoiler

20190519001848_1.jpg.134f613529a1f8b75fa448ce58e229a0.jpg

3 hours ago, Kythana said:

@Hippeus

That one actually looks good. Nice find. ?

Now i want it too...

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

30 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

I found out it is Mara's Thief Armor set and got the instructions of what the mod author Scarlet had done to it but I'm having a hard time correcting the mesh after I do it. The clothing showing tears. Anyone have any advice on that? Tried increasing mesh volume but still is causing it. Despite showing the tears were filled in.

Reveal hidden contents

Okay think I solved the tearing issue for the most part. Still shows during some animations. That maybe unavoidable unless someone can modify the mesh file better.

Spoiler

20190519010441_1.jpg.344aa3dc1b6c792e833ce7f6d7ad0165.jpg

20190519010515_1.jpg.f51ea935b3f4f2c7556ce65f881e790b.jpg

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Close, but no cigar. I believe there are numerous differences between the jacket and top Hip-Hoppeus :classic_tongue: asked about and the Thieves Guild Duelist Armor jacket and top. Also, the color scheme of the armor is reminiscent of the Dark Brotherhood Shrouded Armor, so as "we" search for it let's not rule out that possibility.

i'm not completly discounting DB armor but the buckle that is cut in half is thieves guild, and the edge of the jacket to the corset mesh looks like it has been patched together, i have not looked at corset armor but it very well could be the thieves guild duelist at it's base with pants and corset replaced via bodyslide. so i'm concentrating more on finding that miniskirt

EDIT: wow i am so late to this party. thats what i get for going squirrel on youtube videos....

1 hour ago, Hippeus said:

Reveal hidden contents

Woohoo! I got the armor (thank you for finding it!) and I have removed the bandolier, both daggers and the pauldron from the mesh. Now I need to test that and then convert it from TMB to UUNP so I can mix-n-match in-game without clipping. I'll let you know what I find out.

4 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Woohoo! I got the armor (thank you for finding it!) and I have removed the bandolier, both daggers and the pauldron from the mesh. Now I need to test that and then convert it from TMB to UUNP so I can mix-n-match in-game without clipping. I'll let you know what I find out.

Sounds good!

44 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

Okay think I solved the tearing issue for the most part. Still shows during some animations. That maybe unavoidable unless someone can modify the mesh file better. 

Reveal hidden contents

20190519010441_1.jpg.344aa3dc1b6c792e833ce7f6d7ad0165.jpg

20190519010515_1.jpg.f51ea935b3f4f2c7556ce65f881e790b.jpg

It looks like it could be clipping rather than mesh tearing, and I should be able to fix that. Working on it as we speak. Give me an hour. :classic_biggrin:

Just now, Vyxenne said:

It looks more like clipping than tearing, and I should be able to fix that. Working on it as we speak. Give me an hour.

I use the CBBE version. So let me know how you solve it so I can try and apply it to the underarm areas.

Well, it took a bit longer than I anticipated, but I think I've got it- here's what I did:

• Decided to start with the TMB version of the mod because (a) the CBBE version contains no pre-built meshes and requires a CBBE installation to even test; and (b) the TMB body shape is similar to UNPCM, making it much easier for me to morph a UUNP-UNPCM shape to the outfit to create a Conversion Reference
  • Installed mod "as is" into my game so I didn't have to keep repointing tools to download folders
  • Removed Vials, Bandolier, Pauldron and both Daggers from the mesh with NifSkope, confirming no orphan nodes remaining after surgery
  • Created new Outfit Studio Project and spent 2 hours making a conversion slider because the Skirt mesh is just heinously low-poly
  • Built the outfit (with zaps) into my game, tested it, physics works but I found one especially-rowdy nipple waving audaciously (or bodaciously?) at me through the leather jacket
  • Uploaded my test video (audacious pokie and all) to YouBoob

I went into sneak and combat stance several times and found no clipping or tearing. However, the jacket is quite low-poly (not nquyite as bad as the skirt, but close) and so it "wants to" clip when you try to round off the angular shape resulting from vertices being a meter apart. I'm pretty sure I spotted a bit of right breast weight painted onto the underside of the right sleeve (a common mishap with female sleeved outfits) so I unpainted it.

I would be glad to link you the UUNP conversion I made if you like since there are already pre-made UUNP-to-CBBE Conversion Sets available on the CBBE page- at least you could try it out in your game to make sure you like it before converting to CBBE- it won't clip unless you try to wear a CBBE-shaped accessory with it (boots, for example since the outfit has no boots of its own :classic_angry: )

Thanks again for finding this! The test video should be live any minute now:

5 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, it took a bit longer than I anticipated, but I think I've got it- here's what I did:

• Decided to start with the TMB version of the mod because

(a) the CBBE version came with no built meshes and

• Installed TMB version of the mod "as is" into my game so I didn't have to keep repointing tools
  • Opened high-weight nif in NifSkope
  • Removed Vials, Bandolier, Pauldron and both Daggers from the mesh, confirmed no orphan nodes remain post-surgery
  • Created new Outfit Studio Project and replaced the TMB

Yeah it's weird I had to load the nif mesh from the ShapeData folder.