What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Anyone know a good main menu replacer for Skyrim VR? I mean, something sexy, like the Sextreme load screens. I tried I luv loading, but it just put a flat image that only took up a small portion of the screen. Is there a replacer out there that maybe puts some kind of sexy 3D models on the screen to replace the Main Menu Imperial Symbol?

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out. I'm not necessarily into bestiality, the only "creature" sex I'm fine with is with humanoid things like Trolls, Draugrs, Spriggans, Vampire Lords, etc. I mostly just got More Nasty Critters just for anatomy.

Wasn't 100% sure where to put this as Oldrim had its own request sub-cat. 

I haven't the first idea where to start with doing something like this but I'm hoping it's not too difficult - I am after an overwrite or standalone for the Arch Mage Hooded Robes please.

Something along the lines of ⬇️ (The red obviously being the removed parts)

WjdAL8K.png
Thanks!

Has anyone ever gotten a response from jeedge, regarding his recompiled LipSynchFix.dll? Apparently there may once have been a link and a few people even got to test it. Does anyone have that link or file? 

I fear, I may be a in the same spot as jeedge, as I find the lipsynch issues quite immersion breaking and am about to try my hand at recompiling it myself... :(

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75951?tab=posts

1 hour ago, SolTemplar33 said:

Hi everyone :D so I built the special body but the vagina looks white, doesn't match rest of body. I am guessing it's a texture problem? Does anyone now how to solve this??

The body textures you use don’t have the labia vaginal textures. You’ll have to either switch to a different body texture mod or add the textures to your current textured body. Which I believe you have to use paint.net and blend.

Some good options for texture mods that have them are:

• Fair Skin Complexion
  • Pure Skin
  • Bijin Skin even has a optional download here on LL for more detailed vaginal labia textures
  • Neisa skin textures here on LL are very nice and has the above download for more detail
  • Alyis Skin texture also on LL. A improved version of Neisa skin from what I understand
1 hour ago, Hippeus said:

The body textures you use don’t have the labia vaginal textures. You’ll have to either switch to a different body texture mod or add the textures to your current textured body. Which I believe you have to use paint.net and blend.

Some good options for texture mods that have them are:

• Fair Skin Complexion
  • Pure Skin
  • Bijin Skin even has a optional download here on LL for more detailed vaginal labia textures
  • Neisa skin textures here on LL are very nice and has the above download for more detail
  • Alyis Skin texture also on LL. A improved version of Neisa skin from what I understand

So I am using Demoniac CBBE Texture do you know if it has the labia textures?

7 minutes ago, SolTemplar33 said:

So I am using Demoniac CBBE Texture do you know if it has the labia textures?

No as it never got a update for CBBE Special.

Quote from the mod page post:

There are three types of CBBE body types you can choose from in bodyslides "CBBE Body" this is the basic body with no added features "CBBE Body Physics" this adds breast/butt physics so they jiggle :) and "CBBE Special" this not only gives you physics but also adds pussy collision, so when you use sex mods the pussy opens up ;) so I'm assuming he means this body doesn't support that feature :(

EDIT- Yep I just tested it out it still opens up but it's missing the open pussy texture, I guess I'm going back to using "The pure" as that's 8k and supports the special body type

If you use Demoniac mostly for the gloss you can combine it with another texture skin mod like I do.

5 hours ago, Hippeus said:

No as it never got a update for CBBE Special.

Quote from the mod page post:

If you use Demoniac mostly for the gloss you can combine it with another texture skin mod like I do.

Hippeus your awesome thanks for you response! I am using Demoniac for the gloss. How exactly do I combine it like you do? Sorry I am still learning a lot of this :/

16 minutes ago, SolTemplar33 said:

Hippeus your awesome thanks for you response! I am using Demoniac for the gloss. How exactly do I combine it like you do? Sorry I am still learning a lot of this :/

The gloss is part of the specular map of the body textures so you'd want to look for these 

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehead_s.dds

you'd want to copy and paste from the textures\actors\character\female to a seperate folder then install the new body texturres then overwrite the ones you set aside from Demoniac. That should give you the nice demoniac gloss back.

Edit: Actually I don't use Demoniac for the gloss currently. Use FSC Goosebumps for my specular map for Pure Skin but same rules apply.

35 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

The gloss is part of the specular map of the body textures so you'd want to look for these 

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehead_s.dds

you'd want to copy and paste from the textures\actors\character\female to a seperate folder then install the new body texturres then overwrite the ones you set aside from Demoniac. That should give you the nice demoniac gloss back.

Edit: Actually I don't use Demoniac for the gloss currently. Use FSC Goosebumps for my specular map for Pure Skin but same rules apply.

Dang thanks man I am going to try it I really appreciate you taking the time I am sure others as well thanks!!

1 hour ago, Hippeus said:

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehead_s.dds

That skin (Pure) looks amazing and fixed the problem so thank you :D It also had gloss option and looks great so I don't even need to copy anything haha. I am having one other problem I am hoping you will know the answer. Under only certain angle or light my npc's have this skin mismatch on their forehead. I don't know if it's a brow issue or enb or mesh problem? I included screenshot I hope you can help it's driving me crazy :/

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.05.07 - 23.28.33.18.png

7 minutes ago, SolTemplar33 said:

That skin (Pure) looks amazing and fixed the problem so thank you :D It also had gloss option and looks great so I don't even need to copy anything haha. I am having one other problem I am hoping you will know the answer. Under only certain angle or light my npc's have this skin mismatch on their forehead. I don't know if it's a brow issue or enb or mesh problem? I included screenshot I hope you can help it's driving me crazy :/

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.05.07 - 23.28.33.18.png

Not sure on that problem. Definitely sounds like a enb or lighting issue if it’s only at certain angles. Someone more knowledgeable will have to help on that.

love the body by the way.

9 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

Not sure on that problem. Definitely sounds like a enb or lighting issue if it’s only at certain angles. Someone more knowledgeable will have to help on that.

love the body by the way.

Okay, np thanks though about the body haha have a great night :D