What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

AFAIK a direct port isn't enough, as there is some things that don't work the same in SE than in LE. Author was working on a rework of that mod specifically made for SE, but I don't know how is progress going. 

SSE Conversion tracking.

On 2/19/2018 at 8:35 PM, tasairis said:

Untamed - some say it works, author says it doesn't? SSE version in progress; if you're being overwhelmed by sabertooth cats then try installing UIExtensions

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

This can be done, I tried to implement this for hd male body and smp physics a year ago, but I quit because it was interesting to me only as an experience, while others were not interested. And this really "paininass" work. 

Awww... sad no one else was interested. Well, good to know it can be done anyway, now if I can just figure out how to do it. >.< I tried mucking around in nifscope, but I don't really do meshing, and apparently the nifs were different versions? It was... frustrating.

I want to know who is the author of the armor below:

627867841_SkyrimSE2020-07-0112-28-54.jpg.bb08a92fa43fc0797dd06b6e4b798be8.jpg

This armor, made of ebony, was on a mod called "medieval overhaul", but this mod was deleted from the Nexus.

There is another medieval mod, called "credo", which also have a ebony armor, but its not this one.

This is also not the "milanese armor" featuring in the Nexus.

The esp dont show any name in Wrye Bash, and there is no readme in the package.

Any information about the author will be appreciated.

On 6/18/2020 at 6:54 PM, Vyxenne said:

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Thank you very much!

The 4.1.1 and older ... Please.

4.1.2 corresponds to game 1.5.3. So everything older can suit me ...

-------

A 4.1.2 megfelel az 1.5.3 játéknak. A régebbiek már sehol sem fellelhetőek. Annyira modernizálnak hogy haszontalanná válik az egész mivel visszafelé semmi sem megfelelően kompatibilis. Hatalmas lyukak mindenfelé... a világ sérült. Egész város hiányzik...

Rá kellett jönni, hogy a LOOT 0.15.1 okozta a problémát valami inicializálással... Ennek a szarnak az ég világon semmi nem volt megfelelő és most  semmi sem fut és... amit hibásnak ír olyan nem is létezik a listában. Egy vicc az egész. Komor vicc...

Részint roppant idegesítő, hogy a Estrus varázslat hirtelen a világban bárhol megjelenik egy hozzám tartózó áldozattal és mindegy, hogy az a víz alatt van vagy a hegytetőn esetleg egy pincében valami zárt ajtó mögött. Tény, hogy vicces is... mert mindenki odacsődül bámulni és egyesével kényelmesen le lehet őket vadászni. A játék viszont nem erről szól. Legalább is az enyém, nem. Elvette a küzdelem élményét...

Ez a kép akár egy Tiziano Vecelli vagy Rubens vászon...

117905599_SkyrimSE2020-05-2920-48-07-71.jpg.2ffbf59078cdd99e85e327b173e45969.jpg

It’s partly annoying that the Estrus spell suddenly appears anywhere in the world with a victim belonging to me and it doesn’t matter if it’s underwater or on the hilltop maybe in a basement behind some closed door. In fact, it's funny too ... because everyone stares in there and you can hunt them down comfortably one by one. But that's not what the game is about. At least mine, no. He took the experience of fighting ...

6 hours ago, far_kas said:

Thank you very much!

The 4.1.1 and older ... Please.

Sorry I only have versions back to 4.1.4.  I had kept every edition since I started downloading it but the folder I kept current and old mod files in was getting really large so I deleted some of the older stuff.  Its still 254GBs even after the deletions.

Besides DX Stella Mithril Armor (which introduces the mithril ingot), was there ever a attempt to bring new ores to Skyrim? I was thinking about a mod which could introduce not just mithril, but also ingots like those from ESO, for example, granting more powerful armors and/or tempers. If such mod exists, where can I find it?

On 6/28/2020 at 3:45 PM, AmethystLR said:

So, I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a couple days now, and I just don't have the experience to. Is there a way to take the hdt ass part from the CBBE 3BBB and plant it into the male bodies? Right now I'm using a SAM body with SOS schlong.

Plus, if there is a way to put that part onto the body, how to make it look natural like it does on the 3BBB body?

My brain is fried trying to figure it out.

Edit: I am talking about SSE

7 hours ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

Besides DX Stella Mithril Armor (which introduces the mithril ingot), was there ever a attempt to bring new ores to Skyrim? I was thinking about a mod which could introduce not just mithril, but also ingots like those from ESO, for example, granting more powerful armors and/or tempers. If such mod exists, where can I find it?

Just searching Nexus for Mithril I found a few armors, I think a weapon as well.  The only mod in my search results that mentioned ingots was Beyond Skyrim - Bruma - Mithril Armor Uses Mithril Ingots https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35424

27 minutes ago, GerdWagner said:

Does anyone know how to use "Dynamic Animation Replacer" to implement the animations from "Aroused Sexy Idles"? Or maybe someone has done it before?

You could create "_conditions.txt" for folders containing desired animations using something like this:

IsFactionRankLessThan(50, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(33, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36)

The values 50 (max) and 33 (min) being an example of arousal range for that folder of idles. "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36 points at the SLA Arousal Faction Form. So you could make as many or as few versions of this as you like with a specified range. I haven't tested this so it might not work but could be worth a go :)

17 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

You could create "_conditions.txt" for folders containing desired animations using something like this:

IsFactionRankLessThan(50, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(33, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36)

The values 50 (max) and 33 (min) being an example of arousal range for that folder of idles. "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36 points at the SLA Arousal Faction Form. So you could make as many or as few versions of this as you like with a specified range. I haven't tested this so it might not work but could be worth a go :)

Thanks that worked :)