What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, Dean36 said:

the follower is amanda but i just want the hair on the mod the hair is call KS hairline nagiza but it's not on any hair pack ... and sorry for my noob english i m french

use sseedit, change the flag on headparts related amanda hair and hairline. add 'playable' flag and change the valid race. me not good in english either ?

but hope this help. and probably you might want to convert to sse with nif optimizer or CAO.

sseedit.JPG

*edit : if the hair texture not showing, use nifskope to change texture directory path into "textures\Actors\character\Amanda\hair\*.dds" in the hair meshes

Is there a mod/addon with child creatures for SSE? Or any plans for it?

Fertility supports being impregnated by animals and creatures, but it still comes out as human/khajit/elf/orc child. Estrus chaurus adds at least eggs, but they stay eggs forever.

I remember LE mods with little creatures and i remember having a pack/swarm following, mating and fighting with me...but either i dont find them anymore or they are not SSE compatible.

On 6/24/2020 at 5:36 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

UNPB is the suggested body, I guess. You can use whatever female body you want, ideally one of the most up to date ones, so I think you'll be fine with TbD.

If you import Oldrim UUNP into your SSE Bodyslide (I have a guide if you don't know how) you will find that it morphs to virtually any shape you want, including UNPB, all the 7Base variants, etc. Of course, so does CBBE2, but it's not compatible with Oldrim CBBE so you have to change the Reference Shape (body) in all of your armor/clothing from Oldrim CBBE to SSE CBBE.

With Oldrim UUNP armor/clothing, you don't have to do that to use them in SSE- just optimize the meshes with NifOptimizer or Cathedral and you're good to go.

17 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:
18 hours ago, Limit20 said:

I plan to install things manually. Most of the mods are simple drop in Data folder but some of the adult mods are not so simple

I recommend you to pick a mod manager and learn to use it. Otherwise you'll spend a lot of extra time making simple things work, and it's highly likely that you'll fuck it up at some point and that could mean reverting to a previous manual backup, or needing to totally nuke your game (uninstall and reinstall) to start over again. Not to mention the mods that come with an installer, as you say, that's not so straight forward to install manually right? perhaps you'll save time if you go with a mod manager.

^^^^^ So much this. Once you get beyond 8-10 mods it's not humanly possible to remember everything a competent mod manager will track and keep straight for you (unless all your mods are simple standalone armor mods, in which case there's nothing to remember.) With Vortex, you can install SKSE64 with a single mouse-click, install ENB binaries and presets easily, and even (optionally) automate post-install processes such as running FNIS when required and sorting your plugins. My last playthrough topped out at 302 mods, and my current one is over 200 atm. Trying to manage that manually (including conflict resolution) would be just begging for trouble.

Hello.
I'm looking for a wholesale mod that allows the vagina of the PC and NPCs to be damaged, destroyed if they sleep with a creature like a giant or other etc. Finally, a mod where the vagina can be damaged if the sex is too brutal or the penis of the partner too large / large.

Does anyone know of a way to get the Walk/Run toggle (oddly named "Always Run" despite the fact that it toggles between walk and run when in AutoMove mode) to work with a controller enabled? Not asking for it to be bound to a controller button or combo, the keyboard is fine if I could get it to work- the default keybind is CapsLock, which is also fine with me. The problem is that CapsLock has no effect with a Controller enabled even though the column-8 "0x801" keyboard-disabling code has been removed.

I have a custom ControlMap.txt, which I have edited several times trying to get this to work. At one time in the past, there was an Oldrim mod that claimed to enable Keyboard and Controller at the same time, but I can't find it now so either I'm crazy or it's been removed. Shut up, @Bluegunk.   :classic_tongue:

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

I'm looking for a wholesale mod [...] the vagina

Pussy by the dozen at less-than-retail prices? Or by the pound... on the hoof, hopefully... Whichever you choose, I predict success for your exciting new merchandising venture!

:classic_biggrin::classic_blink::classic_tongue::classic_wacko::classic_angel::classic_heart:

6 hours ago, sonchee99 said:

t

6 hours ago, sonchee99 said:

use sseedit, change the flag on headparts related amanda hair and hairline. add 'playable' flag and change the valid race. me not good in english either ?

but hope this help. and probably you might want to convert to sse with nif optimizer or CAO.

sseedit.JPG

*edit : if the hair texture not showing, use nifskope to change texture directory path into "textures\Actors\character\Amanda\hair\*.dds" in the hair meshes

I m just a noob idk how to use nifscope and other thing

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Pussy by the dozen at less-than-retail prices? Or by the pound... on the hoof, hopefully... Whichever you choose, I predict success for your exciting new merchandising venture!

:classic_biggrin::classic_blink::classic_tongue::classic_wacko::classic_angel::classic_heart:

Sacred Wyxenne, you make me laugh every time.
Yes, I hope to find it.
After I found a mod a bit like that but only for the pc.
Wear and tear.

I just had to reinstall Skyrim and can't remember what clothing replacer I had. It turned all the female clothes and armor into SUPER slutty outfits where you could remove the underwear in bodyslide and the outfits were so slutty you could see labia from the front etc. Anyone know which one it is based off that bad description? Or have recommendations for ultra slooty armor replacers 

Edit: found it

So, I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a couple days now, and I just don't have the experience to. Is there a way to take the hdt ass part from the CBBE 3BBB and plant it into the male bodies? Right now I'm using a SAM body with SOS schlong.

Plus, if there is a way to put that part onto the body, how to make it look natural like it does on the 3BBB body?

My brain is fried trying to figure it out.

Edit: I am talking about SSE

I've been away from Lover's Lab for a few months. I'm starting fresh, and right now I'm in the phase where I'm tweaking things in Bodyslide. I remember that one of the basic Sex Lab mods included a spell that would simply undress a targeted NPC, but I can't remember which one. I would prefer this to using console commands. I can't seem to find it in the descriptions of any of the mods. Am I nuts or am I just overlooking the obvious here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I just started playing skyrim again and I've been searching for argonian hair mods for hours without any luck in finding anything beyond argonian hair plus, dashing argon feather styles and horn mods. I don't mind if the mod is for LE as i can port it, any help would be greatly appreciated.