What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

13 hours ago, taxman251 said:

Hello, Does anyone know where these outfits are from. Or how to get the "Suds" effect in the last picture. Thanks for any help.

48555488-1564514744.jpg

48555488-1553560571.png

suds.png

not sure about the suds, but the 2nd duds on the other hand, lok a little freaky and creepy... much like Wednesday Addams hums the Addams family theme
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23108

where the first duds look like this
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26419

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

Both those links point to cathedral assets optimizer.

I'm guessing that the link wasn't copied during one of these odd connection drops that I've been experiencing. I double and triple checked to make sure that it is there this time even though I had to try to actually send through the correction a few times.

The SexLab Matchmaker allows for your character to make sex with a npc by using two "charm" spells: one which you cast on your character, and another which you cast on the npc.

My question is: is there a mod out there with a similar approach where, instead of sex, you could take the npc on your lap and cuddle him? I was thinking about adopted children and follower animals which you could cuddle to show affection, for roleplaying purposes. Lets say you arrive at your house from battle, dirty with blood, and your children comes after you and you take one of them in your lap and cuddle his hair. Or then a small dog comes barking and jump on you, then you take him on your lap. Would such animation be possible?

5 minutes ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

The SexLab Matchmaker allows for your character to make sex with a npc by using two "charm" spells: one which you cast on your character, and another which you cast on the npc.

My question is: is there a mod out there with a similar approach where, instead of sex, you could take the npc on your lap and cuddle him? I was thinking about adopted children and follower animals which you could cuddle to show affection, for roleplaying purposes. Lets say you arrive at your house from battle, dirty with blood, and your children comes after you and you take one of them in your lap and cuddle his hair. Or then a small dog comes barking and jump on you, then you take him on your lap. Would such animation be possible?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21611?tab=description

I'm reinstalling Skyrim SE yet again and going through mods to install/reinstall (discovering lots of great new stuff, I'm thanking every modder here and at Nexus) and I'm looking for recommendations for a new skimpy armor/clothing mod (or mods). I'm looking for something that leaves pussies uncovered in most if not all armor, For reference, before I used this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5057. It had a lot of great choices for revealing bottoms and/or topless for most armors and clothing, however the mod has not been updated in a long time and the last time I used it a few months ago there was already quite a few issues, so I doubt it'd be any better this time around

So I'm here asking, what are your favorites mods for vanilla armors/clothing skimpy replacers?

Also, I've found this thread:

so if you have a mod that can work by removing panties, although I have no idea how to do it I'm willing to learn.

Looking around I found this, which looks great: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16434?tab=images

but that's only one armor. Still a start tho.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

PS: I haven't installed any adult mod on this new modding yet, including no female body, so if your mod requires a certain body (UNP, CBBE, Seraphim, etc.) I can easily adapt.

Has anyone bee interested in a mod that adds multiple breasts to a character? I've been playing with the Lykaios wolf race and so far it's been my favorite but I'd like to add an extra set of breasts (or 2 for a total of 6) for something more animal like. Not just sets of nipples, full breasts. I've searched for it before and have found a handful of threads about the topic and the solutions they provide are less than ideal, just several copies of the body mesh stacked on top of one another. This works to an extent but messes with clothing/body paints/crashes the game. I've tried to do this myself in blender with several different approaches, mostly on the CBBE SMP body, but have made little progress since I am learning as I go. Mainly just trying to connect a copy of the breasts to middle and lower portions of the abdomen and even trying to sculpt them directly onto the body. I'm almost ready to find someone to commission but asking here first if anyone has tried to do something similar or if there's a chance anyone is working on the same thing.

Also have been trying to add an anatomically correct canine vagina to the race. Seen a lot of mods that add a canine penis to characters but nothing in regards to female genitals. Are there any mods like this out there? I've been trying to do this myself as well.

TL;DR

Looking for a mod that adds multiple full sized breasts to body that is one full body. Also looking for a mod that adds a canine vagina to character

2 minutes ago, TrustedCanine said:

Has anyone bee interested in a mod that adds multiple breasts to a character? I've been playing with the Lykaios wolf race and so far it's been my favorite but I'd like to add an extra set of breasts (or 2 for a total of 6) for something more animal like. Not just sets of nipples, full breasts. I've searched for it before and have found a handful of threads about the topic and the solutions they provide are less than ideal, just several copies of the body mesh stacked on top of one another. This works to an extent but messes with clothing/body paints/crashes the game. I've tried to do this myself in blender with several different approaches, mostly on the CBBE SMP body, but have made little progress since I am learning as I go. Mainly just trying to connect a copy of the breasts to middle and lower portions of the abdomen and even trying to sculpt them directly onto the body. I'm almost ready to find someone to commission but asking here first if anyone has tried to do something similar or if there's a chance anyone is working on the same thing.

Also have been trying to add an anatomically correct canine vagina to the race. Seen a lot of mods that add a canine penis to characters but nothing in regards to female genitals. Are there any mods like this out there? I've been trying to do this myself as well.

TL;DR

Looking for a mod that adds multiple full sized breasts to body that is one full body. Also looking for a mod that adds a canine vagina to character

Here's an example of what I've been trying to do

e5150276c56cb496b6881ab9867378d0-full.pn

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to this, and I'm wondering if someone could help me out. If possible, I'd like to play as a female character, but that when she transforms into a werewolf, she transforms into the male werewolf body (I imagine you can guess what the purpose of that might be). Are there any mods, or combination of mods, that make that possible? Thanks!

3 hours ago, TrustedCanine said:

TL;DR

There is a BodySlide file for a multi-breast body included with this mod which can be assigned to the player character under the right circumstances if one doesn't want to use another multi-body mod.

I've finally gotten the hang of finding things after the big site overhaul, only to find a new tripping point.

There aren't any subcategories listed in the side bar for Skyrim SE!

For example, if I click Downloads up top, then Regular or Adult Mods for LE, the subcategories appear on the resulting page. Following the same steps for SE has an empty sidebar.

If I navigate to the general SE page...: https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/163-skyrim-special-edition/

The usual subcats appear, but shifting over to Regular/Adult removes them, since they are listed AS subcats, instead of having their own.

Not only does the inconsistency make things just a teensy bit annoying in general, it's super inconvenient having to circle back to find what I need since this site is terribly slow. The main Downloads page specifically seems to have poor performance issues.