What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

There was one here called elven meridia, which had quite a few options when installing https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20743

But it appears to have been deleted for whatever reason.  That was the only one I was aware off, but chances are there are others on asian websites but not reading their language makes browsing through them a  pain so I tend not to do so, even with google translate, especially as that gives me some odd results at times.

I'd like some body slides for the furred stalhrim CC that work. The ones on the NExus does not work on the CBBE bodyslide addition to it, the breasts get smaller on the armor whne you move the thing to the right which makes the breasts bigger and only increases the size of the breasts on the armor when its moved to the lft which decreases the breast size on the character itself

11 hours ago, gobt said:

Hello, everyone.

I'm new to modding in general, got a decent computer recently. I was trying some stuff on Skyrim Special Edition and found this follower mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72263/?Skyrim=&tab=description

I converted it to use in the special edition, everything worked fine, but I would like to know if it's possible to make them nude, when you remove their armor, they have that ugly yellow underwear, I found out that it's possible to delete it (using NifSkope), but they ended up without nipples, so that's not the best solution, replacing their skin texture to something better suited for 2019 would be good to. I simply don't know how to do it. please help.

Just copy your nude body nifs to the girls' proprietary body folders.

Hello friends,

From wet function redux se there is a gif image that the character is hopping dancing fingers pointing up, what dance or animation is that?

Also the other mod is the letters floating around the character in a circle words cant be read?

The gif is in the post first and only gif 

Thank you kindly !

9 minutes ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

So, there is no (active) Meridia replacer mod, right?

Also, I'm playing Enderal (replacer of "Oldrim") massive mod. Its using "Oldrim" stuff - and has non-nude vanilla bodies.
Are there vanilla nude bodies for all races ("Oldrim")?

if you can’t find it, then do it yourself ..
can it be easier to create your own?

2 hours ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

Wasnt even funny, your pointless comment.

Sorry, I did not want to show disrespect, but if there are no options to find, then I need to do it for myself .. it's not so difficult. If you really need it, I can try to help :)

upd. Does anyone use ScreenshotPadSE? I just can’t turn on the hot keys so that something works. 

9 hours ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

Are there vanilla nude bodies for all races ("Oldrim")?

Yes there are. You can find them in Oldrim Bodyslide, which you can download and extract to your desktop without installing. Here's a mini-guide I made to show where to find the UUNP stuff, but while you are there you can easily import the Oldrim CBBE (and several other Oldrim body types) into your current working copy of BodySlide/Outfit Studio.

Here's a short guide I made on importing Oldrim bodies into SSE BodySlide- it's all about UUNP but the same exact process works for any other included body type.

To get the UUNP Presets, Templates and Slidersets into SSE Bodyslide:

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
48384143002_7083241460_o.png

You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. Run NifOptimizer on the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData" folder

4. Copy the following folders from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder:
 *ShapeData
 *SliderCategories
 *SliderGroups
 *SliderPresets
 *Slidersets
48384000901_7cb5930496_o.png
and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

5. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
48384142962_9a1f784e95_o.png
Copy the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

Hope this helps you.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:01 PM, Gromilla said:

Does anyone use ScreenshotPadSE? I just can’t turn on the hot keys so that something works. 

I'm a Luddite :classic_laugh: - I use the PrtScr key (Alt+PrtScr captures only the window that has the current focus) to transfer my screen image to the Clipboard, then paste it into Paint and crop as required (I generally crop out all of my Internet shortcuts along the top) and then save it. I also have the option of using my Nvidia software to take and automatically save screamshots. If I need to process the image more than Paint can easily do (Paint can add boxes, arrows, comments, etc. but sucks at pretty much anything more than that) I open the saved screenshot in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

Where can I find old versions of CK to download? My CK is updated to last version and is crashing every time I click on dialogue views. I have to delete the xml files, but then this mess up everything and I have to organize all of it again. I tried everything: the audio line in the ini file, run as administrator, uninstalled/reinstalled everything, and is still happening, crashing everytime I try to open a dialog tree. And the player view is bugged, I cant see the top left of the screen and cant see the dialog tree there.

10 hours ago, Jay1646 said:

So since the new update broke FreeFlyCam: http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5386

Does anyone know an alternative to it? Taking screenshots without it is terrible imo..

I use two simple tfc macros and Customizable Camera for free fly, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12201 I take a lot of screenshots and this works well for me.