What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

32 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Can someone send me Lady Revenant's SE link please?
I can not convert it and the paid SE version of Krista is impossible for me, since I live in France.
I would love to have this mod too.

All I found was this on Loverslab:

You may be able to convert this into CBBE. Hope this is helpful to you, though its only for Oldrim. 

49 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Kokan, I did install the mod you sent me. I was looking for the armor at Cairn of the soul but the problem is that instead of the name of the mod, I had small square and the armor does not appear on my Demonica.
Is there another mod with?

and it's letterless to me, it's because of the Chinese script. 

10 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Pic's broken? or just for me?

Imgur bloks 3rd-party links from LL, but Imgur is the only image-hosting service that makes it incredibly easy to link without cluttering up the url with their own ads, and doesn't limit bandwidth or number of images. I have (or had) Photobucket and Flikr accounts, but Photobucket decided it was going to be a "social medium" and severely limited everything, causing me to delete my account there, and Flikr makes it stupefyingly difficult to get a share url, and when you get it it is a link back to their page before you can see the image so I have to "sanitize" the url's manually. Plus, it is possible to upload XXX images to Imgur as long as you are careful to keep them Private. So I'm kind of stuck with Imgur.

The fix to your inability to see linked Imgur images is to install Browser Addon "Referer Control" and set the filter as shown in this image:

Spoiler

RefControlImgurFilter.png.ed4caf5608a93d7dc04e629fa4e2105a.png

What this does is disguise links from LL as internal Imgur links.

2 minutes ago, ClosetRacist said:

Anyone know any mods where followers can demand/ask for sex from the player through dialogue or other means?

You will be surprised what everyone will ask and comment on

3 minutes ago, Kokan said:

You will be surprised what everyone will ask and comment on

Not to kinkshame but I think this mod does too much. I just want to roam the beautiful Falkreath forests during a midsummer's eve, and for my wonderful follower to turn to me and say "ay bby u want sum fuk?"

9 hours ago, hana120 said:

I'm trying to convert the Lady Revenant mod to install it on my SE version but by the time I click Active Files and Ok for esp, I get an error message telling me that the HDT Hight Heel plugin and missing, then the CK cuts itself off.
Can someone help me?

Just finished doing this. Chill while I finish testing pls. Here's my progress so far (in SSE):

Here's what I did:

• Optimized all meshes to SSE specs including the ones in ShapeData
  • Scanned all textures, no issues found
  • Updated the plugin to SSE Form Type 44 in the CK
  • Deleted 2 redundant override entries that someone had inserted just to change the name to Chinese
  • Changed the Biped Slot on the pants from 38 "Calves" (WTF?) to 49 "Primary Pelvis." DUH!
  • Translated all labels from Chinese to English- no more rectangles in your inventory
  • Did my best to enumerate the enchantments- most items have 3-6 enchantments
  • Corrected (renamed form *blank* to a descriptive name) 3 strange HDT-HH Spells that seem to specify 3 different custom offsets
  • Added the missing UUNP Reference body shape to the Bra in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio
  • Batch-Built all meshes into the game

Walked around the Jerrall Mountains outside of Bruma flaunting my bad self (see video.)

As soon as I test the other items (some of which I would never wear but still, somebody, somewhere might like the jacket from this set. Just not me) I'll link the revised archive back to Kokan since that's where I got it from. :classic_biggrin:

You should not have to use the CK for anything once you get this corrected mod. If you do not want the HDT-HH dependency, just temporarily drop any old hdtHighHeel.esm file you have lying around into your Data folder, make your changes with SSEEdit, then after you save the Armor plugin you can move the hdtHighHeel.esm file back out of your Data folder.

EDIT: OK, I think I squashed all the bugs, although with 3 versions of this mod scattered around my computer I may well have neglected to pack up one of the fixed files. I linked it back to Kokan for testing.

You're lucky Vyxenne. I envy you. ?
I can not even make settings, UNP special appears more in Bodyslite.
And I can not even buy the SE version of Krista with Paypal. For a reason I do not know, Paypal my restricted my account while I have never used it. ?