What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

13 hours ago, alphafr said:

There was a mod adding some event, like companions at Jorvarskr inviting you to a werewolf endurance fuck context of some sort but I can't find it (forgot the name)

Eyo (My hello)

Could Radiant Prostitution be the you're thinking of? I recently did a quest like that, got "hired" by a companion, met him, heard what he wanted, drank a strong drink, passed out, "had a strange dream" then woke up with lots of scratches all over me and was really sore. It wasn't exactly the "endurance fuck context of some sort" your thinking of but sounds unnervingly similar.

Hope this Helps

Have a Nice Day :)

12 hours ago, hana120 said:

I have a problem with the chest of the female characters. After creating my female character, if I take off her armor, I end up with this

Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem?

ScreenShot2.png

Lol! It's nothing but a pair of boobs!

I see nothing wrong with it- guys always look me right in the boobs...

eALIZDc.jpg

12 hours ago, hana120 said:

I have a problem with the chest of the female characters. After creating my female character, if I take off her armor, I end up with this

Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem?

This isn't really the place to ask about this. Make a new thread in the https://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/ forum and post your mod list.

2 hours ago, Lannister1098 said:

Been looking for a 2B preset for Skyrim SE, and couldn’t find one.

If anyone could port this mod below without armors, (as the armors has been set to under review for a long time) that would be amazing!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92362?tab=description

Oldrim json presets work "as is" in SSE. However, the one you linked has the dints hair in the armor mod ("required") but the armor mod (Niers Automata) is "under moderation review" so you can't get it from the Nexus. Since the distinctive hair is half of the appeal of the 2B face preset...

My follower refuses to put her bow away about 75% of the time, inanely carrying it around or on her back while we shop and walk around palaces, etc. Is there a mod that would make my follower unequip her bow when I do?

...And for those of you saying to yourselves right now "Who cares? Sure it's non-immersive but *shrug*" I offer this as Exhibit "A":

Note the bow & quiver still equipped on her back as we flaunt our new bikinis together...

vNWTT08.jpg?1

And for those who can't see the image, please consider installing browser addon "Referer Control" (or similar) to circumvent Imgur's blockage of LL hotlinks.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Oldrim json presets work "as is" in SSE. However, the one you linked has the dints hair in the armor mod ("required") but the armor mod (Niers Automata) is "under moderation review" so you can't get it from the Nexus. Since the distinctive hair is half of the appeal of the 2B face preset...

Ah, I see. Thanks for the heads up!

5 hours ago, Lucifeller said:

Are there any slavery/bandit capture mods that DON'T use Devious Devices and instead just use the pre-installed bondage stuff in Zaz's animation pack? DD is a bit heavy for me and I was hoping for something simpler to use.

simple slavery only uses zaz, but needs the Defeat mod to be caught.
Sex Lab Submit also only uses zaz
as does the use at your own risk SL Kidnap.

and you are not the only one who thinks DD is too heavy.....

7 hours ago, sfdrake said:

simple slavery only uses zaz, but needs the Defeat mod to be caught.
Sex Lab Submit also only uses zaz
as does the use at your own risk SL Kidnap.

and you are not the only one who thinks DD is too heavy.....

The problem is Simple Slavery just sets you up to be sold. It needs a slavery mod to send you *to*. And naturally, practically all of them require DD.

I'm not even sure why Zaz bothered adding slavery gear and options to control their use in their animation pack, seeing how no one has the presence of mind to use them. And they're nice, functional things, too... But nope, has to always be DD. It's not BAD per se but I already have a heavy load order and when it's a hard requirement for so many mods it gets annoying...

I managed to bring up the collisions with the belly, the breasts of the character thanks to CPBC and CBP extension.
But I would like to know how do we make that the vagina of the character opens at the time of the collision between the vagina and the penis. Because even with CBPC and CBP extension, it remains closed.
Is there a particular setting to make or a mod to download for that?

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

I managed to bring up the collisions with the belly, the breasts of the character thanks to CPBC and CBP extension.
But I would like to know how do we make that the vagina of the character opens at the time of the collision between the vagina and the penis. Because even with CBPC and CBP extension, it remains closed.
Is there a particular setting to make or a mod to download for that?

SOS has an option for that, check out the main download page:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/

i remember seeing a video with a mod that had some random people that had been captured and put in the cells that are in like the bandit dungeon. i know about the wenches mod its not that. just cant seem to find the video i watched.

The reason i want the mod is to capture my own people with the abduction mod. 

8 hours ago, Lucifeller said:

The problem is Simple Slavery just sets you up to be sold. It needs a slavery mod to send you *to*. And naturally, practically all of them require DD.

I'm not even sure why Zaz bothered adding slavery gear and options to control their use in their animation pack, seeing how no one has the presence of mind to use them. And they're nice, functional things, too... But nope, has to always be DD. It's not BAD per se but I already have a heavy load order and when it's a hard requirement for so many mods it gets annoying...

tell me about it. I'd put DCL back on IF   they had a version that used Zaz instead of DD..... 3 mods required for 1 mod....4 if you use that one mod's LaL addition....

12 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

@vyxenne: Auto Unequip Ammo does that; here's the ported version from LE.

Auto Unequip Ammo.7z 35.23 kB · 1 download

Thanks, I'm using Auto Hide Ammo -  it reliably unequips my arrows and bolts when I unequip my bow and Xbow.... but it doesn't make Heidi lose the quiver or the bow.

10 hours ago, Funzel22 said:

I have this "Dynamic Equipment Manager". Unequip weapons AND helmet when the fight is over. Equip them when a fight starts.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21937

Thank you for the tip, but I don't need a mod to equip my bow when a fight starts... I'm usually the fight-starter... I play a sniper/archer dual-daggers ranger/assassin so I have my bow (and arrows) out before the fight begins and the fight is over before anyone gets near me. I'm just trying to make my follower unequip her bow when we're out of combat.  I tried just taking it away from her, which solved the problem in one way - she no longer kept her bow equipped during sex or when wearing bikinis (etc.) but since I had taken hjer ranged weapon, she charged right in to beat up the mobs as soon as I aggroed them with my first bow shot, getting right in my line of fire and causing me to shoot her to get her to kneel in bleedout pose so I could shoot the mobs. Not how I wanted our relationship to go lol. So I finally gave it back to her.

Reading the Description and the first page or two of posts on the Dynamic Equipment Manager mod, I can't find any indication that it works on followers- do you know if it does or not?