What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

5 hours ago, sfdrake said:

anyone know where I can find an animation mod  blade dancer?

i have it but it's stolen assest's and banned from nexus. i d/l'd it from nexus a couple months back. it was only up for a few hours.

this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26668 is Elysee's the legit version minus the side flip jump animations which were stolen from someone else :/

use this ^^^ and add the other jump anim's yourself i'm sure you can find the legit source somewhere. but sorry i'm not down with pirated mods. 

Elysee's is better anyway.

f.yi : both mods will cause absolute havok with your hotkeys. i don't use either anymore was damn fun for a couple weeks though.

5 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Is there a mod that add CBP physics to all vanilla armor?

sinfulCBP, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24313

you use bodyslide to sort it all out. i just sorted it out couple weeks back. was a good start to see how it works,

now i have HDT jiggly stuff everywhere. 

RTMF!! If you jiggly noob like me.

best to use hdt for boobies, butts, schlongs, clams, and cbp for belly.

this stuff will absolutely tank your fps if you go crazy.

I would really like the Nightingale bow to be faster, more powerful, and silent, as is befitting a weapon owned by a thief. Creation kit does not like me so attempts to make this myself have fallen through, and there's no mod that does all of these things that i could find on the nexus. 

Could someone mod the nightingale bow to these specifications?

Silent

Weight: 11

Base damage: 23
Speed: 1.0

Upgradable, but not "levelled" when you receive it.

And fix the "Doesn't upgrade past flawless" issue it has, if possible.

I would be really grateful, please :)  It's such a cool bow and I'm sure lots of other people would like a mod like this.

On 8/17/2019 at 7:24 PM, nemocdt said:

sinfulCBP, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24313

you use bodyslide to sort it all out. i just sorted it out couple weeks back. was a good start to see how it works,

now i have HDT jiggly stuff everywhere. 

RTMF!! If you jiggly noob like me.

best to use hdt for boobies, butts, schlongs, clams, and cbp for belly.

this stuff will absolutely tank your fps if you go crazy.

Yeah. I'm already use CBP for body physics and SMP for clothes. But I'm asking about vanilla clothes. There is no bounce for vanilla clothes and armor.

Edit: nevermind. I'm being dumb. I build the non physics outfit in bodyslide by accident :(( Rebuild the physics one and its bouncing now.

Hi guys!  After almost a year I return here and find a lot of news.  I ask you for advice on the list of mods to use with Vortex to entertain the characters with the mods for adults.  Thank you!

Ps: My desire would be to create scenes with vaginas that have collisions, beautiful bodies with movement of the breasts and buttocks and maybe even orgasms with sperm ❤

I've been toying with the idea of seeing how the transformation script for the Succubus Race was done, and then adding it to the Half-Dragon Race with Animated Dragon Wings, and Wearable Dragon Horns and Tails all merged into a transformation. Not that good at script compilation though...

Has anyone ever done that and can guide me through the steps?

Or is there already a guide for that?

(Couldn't find anything related, only a very old F03 tutorial that helps to make the whole eye glow, i just want the iris to glow like in all the glow-mods)

Any help or info would be appreciated!

Its a weird kink of mine but one thing I do enjoy is finding myself in perilous situations where I have to escape or end up dead. Most of them involve some form of mummification or bondage and probably some animal or devious creature planning to make me food. (or just trap me in a tomb, whichever works) I think the mod here that does this best is Leeches' Arachnephobia, which involves you getting cocooned and strung up by giant spiders. Probably not everyone's thing but its definitely my thing. And it makes me glad that Kazyn picked it up to improve and expand.

One thing he mentioned in his mod's discussion page is the idea of expanding the mod to include other kinds of traps such as draugr mummifying you and entombing you if you fall in battle to them, or a giant tying you to a spitroast and cooking you for dinner, or something to do with a whispmother using her whisp wrappings to trap you and turn you into a whisp. most of these involve mummification obviously. which leads me to my question. Why aren't these already mods? and if they are, where can I find them?

4 hours ago, -Player1- said:

What MSN and DDS files are you using?
Or better said, what skinmod is that?

Or are you using the textures from Dovahkini?

Testure is from Dovakini follower, custom body and face.

6 hours ago, 323starlight said:

Its a weird kink of mine but one thing I do enjoy is finding myself in perilous situations where I have to escape or end up dead. Most of them involve some form of mummification or bondage and probably some animal or devious creature planning to make me food. (or just trap me in a tomb, whichever works) I think the mod here that does this best is Leeches' Arachnephobia, which involves you getting cocooned and strung up by giant spiders. Probably not everyone's thing but its definitely my thing. And it makes me glad that Kazyn picked it up to improve and expand.

One thing he mentioned in his mod's discussion page is the idea of expanding the mod to include other kinds of traps such as draugr mummifying you and entombing you if you fall in battle to them, or a giant tying you to a spitroast and cooking you for dinner, or something to do with a whispmother using her whisp wrappings to trap you and turn you into a whisp. most of these involve mummification obviously. which leads me to my question. Why aren't these already mods? and if they are, where can I find them?

Pretty simply to answer why.

There are obviously not many people around that like that.

I'm not going to kinkshame or anything, don't get me wrong, but that IS somewhat weird, isn't it? Weird doesn't mean bad, again, don't get me wrong here.

The best bet you have is to look for other people that like the same thing and maybe, after getting a group together, you'll get someone to work on something similar.

Afaik there is nothing like that around. I could be mistaken tho but Nexus nor LL got something similar i believe. Maybe the jap-sites? They've got a lot of .. stuff...

8 hours ago, Lannister1098 said:

I know this is a request thread, but could someone port Princess Horse Riding Animations over to SE? Can't find it on Nexus for the SE. Been wanting to use it for a long time. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50598

Funny thing you ask that, because i was looking for that myself 2 days ago.

There is no port yet but im in the middle of trying to get it to work for SE.

If i am able to -and get permission- i'll release the port for everyone.

20 minutes ago, -Player1- said:

I see, maybe i'll ask the author of Dovahkini for permission and make it an SE port (The Bodytexture/BodyMap, not the follower, lol)

Thanks for telling me.

I'll try, I've already done follower for myself.