What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Your post keeps talking about two or more mods ("the insane one" ... but it's not named or linked) but only the cum replacer one is linked or named. This is just a texture replacer mod, no meshes, no plugin, which are the two main points of Oldrim mod incompatibility with SSE. Most Oldrim textures work fine with no modification in SSE. I scanned the textures with Nif Optimizer and it found no issues. I have just installed the mod and will edit this post once I've had a chance to test it...

Oh, the things we do for Science... :classic_tongue:

Did you get to test it out yet? I'm really curious of the result

If it does work would you please tell me how to install it if it's something special?

Hello there, (now in the, hopefully, right section)

Ive ran into some things i had to think about and because i really like the community over here i thought i'mma ask them!

First, im looking for an enb! not any enb, THE ENB!

a while back, when Oldrim was still the most common thing, i used Rampage ENB (The absolute best enb for my .."enb-taste") .. Unfortunately the author quit´ Modding and stopped updating/caring for the mod so that you can't really install it anymore even for oldrim... 

Recently i had to buy new hardware and thought i'mma check out skyrim SE again.. So i did. Spent like 8 hours looking for mods, adjusting them and.. you know the drill...

Everything is working fine so far, i even started creating presets for friends and Nexus again but there is one problem...

!ENB! all i'm say'in!

It isn't terrible as it is.. im using... some enb... forgot the name.. the enb get's the job done but... meh... Im here to ask if you guys know enb's that are similar to my beloved Rampage-Enb. I would appreciate any informations regarding this! (I already tried a bunch of enb's already but maybe i left some good one's out)

The second question i have is about hentai cratures.

I used this mod to often spawn some animals for pictures. Mostly because people tend to endorse presets more if the elvish babes are surrounded by horses'n shit.

Where did that mod go? More importantly, how do i get my unpaid background actors back?!

Thank you for any help!

3 hours ago, -Player1- said:

The second question i have is about hentai cratures.

I used this mod to often spawn some animals for pictures. Mostly because people tend to endorse presets more if the elvish babes are surrounded by horses'n shit.

Where did that mod go? More importantly, how do i get my unpaid background actors back?!

Thank you for any help!

you can download it from here , it work for me without any issue . (hentai creature is included in package)

( I install all  with MO2 and follow tutorial of oldrim )

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

you can download it from here , it work for me without any issue . (hentai creature is included in package)

( I install all  with MO2 and follow tutorial of oldrim )

Ah, i see, thank you very much!

15 hours ago, LunarMaster said:

Did you get to test it out yet? I'm really curious of the result

If it does work would you please tell me how to install it if it's something special?

Well, I tested it- just drag it into Vortex and install it normally.

It works OK in SSE but the visibility of the cum is marginal with my ENB on, and not much better without it.

Here's my Oldrim Serana :classic_heart: after a quickie in the bushes with a passing guard- this is what I'm hoping to achieve in SSE:

W5jhor2.jpg

My conversion of the version 1b of the mod gives me dull grayish hard-to-see dribbles here and there but nothing like the pic of Serana above, with or without my ENB running. It just may be that it's not possible to have vivid cum in SSE.:classic_confused:

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, I tested it- just drag it into Vortex and install it normally.

It works OK in SSE but the visibility of the cum is marginal with my ENB on, and not much better without it.

Here's my Oldrim Serana :classic_heart: after a quickie in the bushes with a passing guard- this is what I'm hoping to achieve in SSE:

Hide contents

W5jhor2.jpg

My conversion of the version 1b of the mod gives me dull grayish hard-to-see dribbles here and there but nothing like the pic of Serana above, with or without my ENB running. It just may be that it's not possible to have vivid cum in SSE.:classic_confused:

Glad to know that it works, unfortunately it is not letting me view the image for whatever reason, says I have no authorization if I try to view in another tab :(

On 8/13/2019 at 1:36 PM, LunarMaster said:

Glad to know that it works, unfortunately it is not letting me view the image for whatever reason, says I have no authorization if I try to view in another tab :(

Imgur blocks links from LL. You can do either of two things to view Imgur-linked images:

1. Copy the image link, paste it into your browser's url field and remove the bbcode [ img] [ /img] tags if present (this has to be done for each image)
  2. Install browser plugin Referer Control and then make a filter like this:  to  -   3rd  -   Custom  - [TARGET_HOST]. (works forevermore on all images)

RefControlImgurFilter.png.ed4caf5608a93d7dc04e629fa4e2105a.png

And before you ask, I stick with Imgur because they make it incredibly easy to generate a share link in several formats (html, bbcode, etc.), have not (so far) complained about all the 3rd-party linking I do (other than blocking LL but that has nothing to do with my account specifically, they block it for everyone), have not limited the number (or bandwidth) of my 22 pages of images including gifs and have not arbitrarily "expired" any of my 2-3-year-old images. Photobucket did all of that to me so I closed that account, and Flikr has just last month instituted new limits on free accounts, and makes it very difficult to get share links, so I'll probably be closing that one too before long.

How is it that no one has created a proper Red Sonja Armor set yet? I've seen a few things marked as Red Sonja but... They aren't really. Lol.

Anyone think they can tackle this? I'm talking the full regalia... Chainmail top, bottom/skirt, pauldrons, necklaces, arm bands/cuffs, gloves... Perhaps even her sword. 

Red-Sonja-0-Turnarounds.jpg

3 hours ago, SellerFnAngel said:

How is it that no one has created a proper Red Sonja Armor set yet? I've seen a few things marked as Red Sonja but... They aren't really. Lol.

Anyone think they can tackle this? I'm talking the full regalia... Chainmail top, bottom/skirt, pauldrons, necklaces, arm bands/cuffs, gloves... Perhaps even her sword. 

Red-Sonja-0-Turnarounds.jpg

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95001

40 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Good. Never mind.
I would use vanilla armor and Eve's only armor.
I do not know about conversion and I ask someone. He told me it's too long to convert.

too long? it lasted 1 minute...

Apparently the old COS still exists and works as sheloveme posted with https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=750785

It actually works really well. The only problem I see is that it was based off of Oldrim, not the new CBBE SE body. So wrist and ankle seam lines are insane.

I haven't modded for years now and not since oldrim so I have no idea where to begin to convert this over to the new SSE CBBE body.

For someone such as me to have to relearn everything with all the time constraints with my family, it just isn't realistic any more. For those who are currently in the game, I can't imagine it being much more than copy paste of the vaginal parts into the new body and doing a weight copy.

So my plea to the community is if anyone has the time, can you possibly convert this over to the new version of the CBBE body with body slide?

I know it's a big order, but I had to ask. I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping for such a thing.