What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

LOOT is working with MO2 now, after I used CCleaner. NMM left a mess in my registry, after blowing two installations with the virtual folder bullshit.

Still, it only works while in the SSE folder, not in MO2 folder. I also experimented with Vortex, it do the same as NMM do: duplicates the mod and worse, it puts it in the roaming folder.

I will try with MO2 for now, but I wished there were some way to convert fomod to bain format.

I'm sure there are a handful (can't remember any right now), but you're between a rock and a hard place here. Why? Because the old hacker-stereotype is alive and kicking: Many of the well-designed and -written mods are badly coded. And many of the well coded mods have minimal writing, essentially being purely functional "tools".

This being said, you'll probably find the most story-content among follower-mods.

14 hours ago, Kokan said:

check the post again, I sent you a translated version.

Kokan, I tried the version you sent me and it still does not want to work.
After, I think back to some things but I do not think it comes directly from that.
During my part, when my demonica was in lilith, I made it pass directly in vampire lord by going to see harkon after bringing Serana home. Would that come from that?
Because when I look in skill, it's still written [Demonica Lilith].

Guest brandon122

i need help finding the wall texture in this:

10564-1508659028-932055729.jpeg

the columns and everything else is noble skyrim however the wall texture is not. Please help!

update: it comes from the 2016 version of noble skyrim so does anyone have that? it is unavailable on the noble page

15 hours ago, brandon122 said:

i need help finding the wall texture in this:

10564-1508659028-932055729.jpeg

the columns and everything else is noble skyrim however the wall texture is not. Please help!

update: it comes from the 2016 version of noble skyrim so does anyone have that? it is unavailable on the noble page

I'm I the only one that just sees the jpeg file name with no link?  I see that a lot here.

If your embeding the picture from some other site maybe you could also provide a link to the picture.

Guest brandon122
37 minutes ago, axz2 said:

I'm I the only one that just sees the jpeg file name with no link?  I see that a lot here.

If your embeding the picture from some other site maybe you could also provide a link to the picture.

the image is from the nexus but here is a link https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1704/images/10564/10564-1508659028-932055729.jpeg

the noble skyrim version im looking for is 4.5

3 hours ago, axz2 said:

The images look fine to me- all images on LL except the ads* display perfectly for me. You might need to install Browser Addon "Referer Control" and set up a filter as shown below (for Imgur) and also for nexusmods.com:

Spoiler

RefControlImgurFilter.png.ed4caf5608a93d7dc04e629fa4e2105a.png

*I have disabled Adblock+ on LL but to no avail- the ads still do not display, either with Firefox or with Chrome. I have to use Internet Exploder to see the ads, and that's just too high of a price to pay.

Hi,

1) Sorry for my english i'm frenchy :).

2) It's been more than 4 hours that i'm looking for genitals piercings mods compatible UNP. There is nothing on Nexus, and when I search here I only find removed mods or not Skryrim Special Edition mod on Nexus

My question:

-Where can I find this kind of mod ? (compatible Skyrim SE)

-Skryim no SE mods are they compatible with Skyrim SE ? If some are, tell me which please.

TRhanks in advance.

34 minutes ago, DumbBet4Tester said:

Hi,

1) Sorry for my english i'm frenchy :).

2) It's been more than 4 hours that i'm looking for genitals piercings mods compatible UNP. There is nothing on Nexus, and when I search here I only find removed mods or not Skryrim Special Edition mod on Nexus

My question:

-Where can I find this kind of mod ? (compatible Skyrim SE)

-Skryim no SE mods are they compatible with Skyrim SE ? If some are, tell me which please.

TRhanks in advance.