What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

2 hours ago, ChrisHPZ said:

Cardona, consider a mod called Amorous Adventures for SSE. It integrates with vanilla quests for certain NPC's in the game. Be sure to have the required mods in the description too. Enjoy ?

Amorous Adventures for SSE

Sort of off topic, but I'll mention it anyway. I haven't used LOOT in a number of years. I learned the hard way that it really has a hard time with extensive load orders. What I have been referring to is the guide below. Yes, it does take some time and understanding of your mods. But you'll be in a better position to arrange a solid load order.

Perfect Load Order ( So Is Claimed )

Hey! I'll definitely be cheeking both out thank you for you comment!

8 hours ago, Aylis said:

If you want to screw up the loadorder, have fun. Usually its the ones who use Loot that got a problem later on.

The list is build in a way that you don't need Loot at all.

Can you tell me what the problem with loot is? So far I've been using it on Oldrim and i didn't face any problems.

7 hours ago, Lannister1098 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!

Edit: @KokanAn issue I'm having with the mod, is that the characters, and items in JackGA's pub have squares instead of text files for the items for whatever reason. Other than that, it works great. If you have the time to fix this, that would be fantastic! Thank you again for your hard work!

it is a bsa installer, it has options to install in English.

We have a lot of great mods that were created. I especially like the ones that enhances romance in the game. Dialog, Flower girls or sexlab (I use sexlab). Fertility mod for pregnancy, spouses enhanced, all the kids mod, etc.

But when I use Fertility mod, and my belly gets bigger, and our baby is born, its like he/she doesn't exist to my spouse and no mention of the newborn or any story for it. :(

It would be cool if someone made a mod for this.

14 hours ago, Aylis said:

If you want to screw up the loadorder, have fun. Usually its the ones who use Loot that got a problem later on.

The list is build in a way that you don't need Loot at all.

I've been using LOOT since it was BOSS and I was playing Oblivion and Fallout 3. It has never "screwed up the loadorder." I'm not disputing that "the list" (whatever that is) is "build in a way that you don't need loot at all," because I know absolutely nothing about "the list" or what you might be referring to . What I do know is that I ran 250 plugins in Oldrim and I'm currently above 225 in SSE, and BOSS/LOOT has never "screwed up the loadorder." It was especially valuable to me as a beginner with mods since before I discovered it I most assuredly screwed up my load order and rendered my game unplayable somewhere around 20-30 mods because I had not the slightest idea how to manually manage my load order. I read about BOSS in a troubleshooting article somewhere, installed it, let it sort my load order and my game was playable again.

If you have a case to make against LOOT, please make it- with specifics, focusing on how manual sorting is better for newbies than letting LOOT manage it. Cite some examples of how LOOT sorts dependent plugins before their Masters, naming the plugins involved so we can all test it. Otherwise, I don't believe it is especially helpful to mislead players, especially beginners as your page suggests is your target audience, about vague, generalized, apocalyptic rumors of LOOT "screwing up the loadorder" with no specifics whatsoever. LOOT may not be perfect - what is? But it's much better than nothing, especially for newbies- expecting a beginner to master the arcane art of manually managing large load orders is beyond optimistic.

Is there any first person mod that works during sexlab anims? I'm using IFPV from reddit and that doesn't work since whenever I went into first person during animation it shows the other side of the character.

3 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

This is the list they're talking about, Vyxenne:

I've been using LOOT since Fallout 3 and have never had an issue that I can trace back to using it.

Thanks- I read through it and was stunned to see "Installation The most important thing first: DO NOT USE LOOT!" No explanation, no rationale... This runs completely counter to my experience with BOSS/LOOT and pretty much invalidates the rest of the list for me.

57 minutes ago, cheeseangry said:

Is there any first person mod that works during sexlab anims? I'm using IFPV from reddit and that doesn't work since whenever I went into first person during animation it shows the other side of the character.

Try improved camera. It may still be in beta but it's been working just fine for me.

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

No one to answer my question?

Actually, you did not question anything. (not to mention that you posted it yesterday.. Give people some time...)

You said, and i quote ;"

Someone would create an anim mod for this mod la?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26165

I have some ideas of animations in mind.

".

There is no question, even with the included quiestionmark, i'm afraid.

You just stated, questioningly, that someone would create a mod for a mod.

And then you stated that you have ideas of animations in mind.

But, because i'm nice, imma´ give you some answers.

No, it's very unlikely that someone would create animations for a mod that adds snakes.

Not to mention that they, most likely, use the ice wraith skeleton and some parts of their animation's too.

28 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Okay.
Yes indeed, they have the animation of wraith of ice. That's why I thought of specific animations for them.
But it does not matter and thank you for answering me.

IF mihail would create unique skeleton's for the snakes.. together with better animations.. MAYBE then.

Maybe ask him?