What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 5/21/2019 at 4:37 AM, CTayls said:

Fair warning, hdt-smp do work for everything, the only bug ive found with it is that when you switch from 1st person to 3rd any HDT-SMP Hair freaks out for a second or 2 but so far has not crashed my game.

I've got it to work, however HDT-SMP is not applying physics to the boobs in first-person. Are you sure SMP is working with these mods? Any insight you can give?

EDIT: I can attest to someone in that Reddit thread also stating HDT-SMP doesn't work, but CBPC does. Are you using CBPC?

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/cae3x2/mod_improved_camera_beta_3/ev9etl5/

6 hours ago, chevalierx said:

no official support for unp and no bodyslide  , they make one way to se .....

"No official support" does not mean it doesn't work- most SSE gamers do not require support for our bodies. The fact of the matter is that SSE BodySlide works fine with UUNP and UUNP works fine in SSE.

6 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Hello. I just recently download and start playing SSE. I still prefer playing Oldrim but I figure I will give SSE a try since it has a lot more mods now, there is even some new outfit mod that is SSE exclusive. What body mod do you recommended for SSE? The current popular combination I see is CBBE SE Physics and HDT SPM for clothes.

I'm using UUNP in Oldrim and always prefer UNP over CBBE. I know there is UNP shape in Bodyslide for CBBE SE but it still not exactly match the read UNP body.

"More polygons" does not automatically make anything (a body, a tree, a rock) "better." What matters is the in-game appearance, your hardware's ability to deal with increased loads from "more polys" and your own personal preference. CBBE for SSE is a great-looking body, but it's a completely different body than Oldrim CBBE- different bones, different shapes, etc. so Oldrim CBBE outfits will not fit SSE CBBE without conversion. Also, SSE-CBBE doesn't have a Belly node, therefore you can't get Belly physics with it unless you add a Belly node to it yourself (Ousnius has stated that he will not add one for technical reasons.)

Since you stated you (like me and many others) prefer UUNP, it is a matter of 5 minutes of work to import Oldrim UUNP to SSE Bodyslide.

To get the UUNP Presets, Templates and Slidersets into SSE Bodyslide:

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy

from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use

the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following

steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy

the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
48384143002_7083241460_o.png

You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml

and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. Run NifOptimizer on the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData" folder

4. Copy the following folders from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder:
 *ShapeData
 *SliderCategories
 *SliderGroups
 *SliderPresets
 *Slidersets
48384000901_7cb5930496_o.png
and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge

with the existing folders.

5. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because

there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  

After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level

folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to

install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
48384142962_9a1f784e95_o.png
Copy the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data

folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder

Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into

the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create

and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.

4 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

I've got it to work, however HDT-SMP is not applying physics to the boobs in first-person. Are you sure SMP is working with these mods? Any insight you can give?

EDIT: I can attest to someone in that Reddit thread also stating HDT-SMP doesn't work, but CBPC does. Are you using CBPC?

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/cae3x2/mod_improved_camera_beta_3/ev9etl5/

Why was the thread with this post deleted and my post moved here? I'm confused. That thread was useful.

Can anyone recommend a relatively bug-free "SSE Expansion" mod (like Falskaar but more interesting)? I see a lot of ppl have downloaded Bruma but its file size is roughly one tenth the size of many of the other "DLC-like" expansions so I'm wondering how much content can really be in it...

2 minutes ago, EvilParfait said:

I am just depressingly dumb with things like this. I know its a lot to ask but if someone could assist I'd be eternally thankful.

Well, I'm betting some ppl would help you if you made it a bit easier for us, like providing a link, or at least a description with the name of the mod and where you think it might be located... I'm saying this because the only mod on the Oldrim Nexus with "Castanic" in the name is a pudgy follower mod.

23 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, I'm betting some ppl would help you if you made it a bit easier for us, like providing a link, or at least a description with the name of the mod and where you think it might be located... I'm saying this because the only mod on the Oldrim Nexus with "Castanic" in the name is a pudgy follower mod.

5th post down

Thank you so much to anyone who decides to take this on. T.T You all are heroes.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Can anyone recommend a relatively bug-free "SSE Expansion" mod (like Falskaar but more interesting)? I see a lot of ppl have downloaded Bruma but its file size is roughly one tenth the size of many of the other "DLC-like" expansions so I'm wondering how much content can really be in it...

File size is not really a good indicator of the amount of content, just of the amount of new custom assets. You could have a huge DLC-Sized mod that only uses vanilla assets and its file size would be tiny because it'd consist of only an esm and scripts. And that would be a good thing, because it maintains compatibility with your other mods.

Bruma is one of the most praised DLC-Sized mod. I would suggest you at least give it a try before you dismiss it. Plus, add in luxor's Bruma HD mod and you get a decent file size after all. And don't forget to also grab Bruma Tweaks Enhancements and Patches.

(warning: I haven't personally played through the mod)

Other suggestions: VIGILANT, Project AHO, Penitus Oculatus (no new worldspace, but an excellent bug-free expansion)

@Vyxennekeep in mind Bruma is meant to be like an intro to Beyond Skyrim. I have it loaded just haven't gotten to that part yet. Beyond Skyrim as a whole is supposed to be huge. Bruma is part of the Cyrodil mod they are supposed to be releasing if I remembered that right. There has been quite bit of bubhub about it.

14 hours ago, Redswift said:

Bruma is one of the most praised DLC-Sized mod. <snip> add in luxor's Bruma HD mod <snip> also grab Bruma Tweaks Enhancements and Patches.

29 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

@Vyxennekeep in mind Bruma is meant to be like an intro to Beyond Skyrim. I have it loaded just haven't gotten to that part yet. Beyond Skyrim as a whole is supposed to be huge. Bruma is part of the Cyrodil mod they are supposed to be releasing if I remembered that right. There has been quite bit of bubhub about it.

Yes, I have read the hub, Bub, :classic_laugh: but Beyond Skyrim hasn't dropped yet so that's kinda why I was asking. And you guys have convinced me-Bruma it is! Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Gulfwulf said:

@Vyxennethanks for the tutorial. Does UUNP require an esp like CBBE or can I just overwrite the CBBE meshes and continue to use the latter's esp? Thanks.

I don't use CBBE but I am astonished that a body replacer would require a plugin! WTF? :classic_wacko: Now I'll have to go research that.

Certainly, UUNP requires no plugins!

4 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I don't use CBBE but I am astonished that a body replacer would require a plugin! WTF? :classic_wacko: Now I'll have to go research that.

I think CBBE used one for the UV maps? I'd have to check. Anyway, thanks for the reply. Now to get UUNP installed...

4 minutes ago, Gulfwulf said:
5 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I think CBBE used one for the UV maps? I'd have to check. Anyway, thanks for the reply. Now to get UUNP installed...

I just checked- the CBBE download for SSE includes a crap-ton of armors, jewelry and clothing to ease the pain of converting everything, which is very thoughtful. Any time you are adding equippable items you need a plugin to get them in-game. So the plugin is not about the body, it's about all the equippable stuff. No, you don't need any of that for UUNP, which is ... just a body.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I just checked- the CBBE download for SSE includes a crap-ton of armors, jewelry and clothing to ease the pain of converting everything, which is very thoughtful. Any time you are adding equippable items you need a plugin to get them in-game. So the plugin is not about the body, it's about all the equippable stuff. No, you don't need any of that for UUNP, which is ... just a body.

Thanks again. Do you have a recommended texture mod? I think I lost all of my Oldrim mods when I upgraded. :classic_blush:

---

I'm looking for a werewolf replacer for female NPCs that give them breasts and a vagina. The two I looked at (HDT Werewolves SE and Werewolves) don't seem to work with Moonlight Tales SE - all NPCs use the male model and the latter mod doesn't have CF integration. Would More Nasty Critters provide me with what I want? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Gulfwulf said:

I'm looking for a werewolf replacer for female NPCs that give them breasts and a vagina. The two I looked at (HDT Werewolves SE and Werewolves) don't seem to work with Moonlight Tales SE - all NPCs use the male model and the latter mod doesn't have CF integration. Would More Nasty Critters provide me with what I want? Thanks

Moonlight Tales conflicts with CF/MNC, they both hot swap the meshes in game so you will need to turn off the MCM settings for one of them (even the MLT eye settings will replace the werewolf's body mesh)

and yes MNC dose come with a female mesh.