What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Can someone recommend me a mod that initial consensual sex between human actor and probably creature? Prefer via dialogue. I use Amorous Adventure, SexLab Eager NPC and Untamed in Oldrim but there is no Amorous Adventures Sexlab version for SE. There is probably a SE port of these move somewhere but I don't know how stable it is.

20 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

Thanks again. Do you have a recommended texture mod? I think I lost all of my Oldrim mods when I upgraded. :classic_blush:

I personally prefer Leyenda Skin.  I don't know anything about MNC or Werewolf mods, sorry, but I see that MadMansGun answered those qx for you. :classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, jynn695 said:

Does anyone have a SSE ports of PinkSKys ASHE and Fran Armors???    

Hide contents

ScreenShot1082.jpgScreenShot1302_2.jpgScreenShot1304.jpgScreenShot1071.jpg

They are easy to port. You just optimize the meshes folder. Biggest problem is the outfits are based on the UNP 7B body. Which I've had no luck yet converting to CBBE SE.

Hey! I've only recently gotten Skyrim Special Edition, but I've played Skyrim on PS3 for what must've been hundreds of hours (literally V1.0.5.0 XD)

Now I have it on PC, I'm really interested in modding it up to "fix" it, or at least make the game play and graphics a much higher standard and even more fun.

I have 41 mods already, but LOOT isn't working right now so I can't show the load order, so I'll list a few by name.

Caliente's Beautiful Body Enhancer

Alternate Start - Another Life

AcheivementsModEnabler

Horns are Forever
Half Dragon Race
Succubus Race

XP32 Max Skeleton
ZAZ Animation Pack 
A Quality World Map

Animated Dragon Wings

Sky UI (obviously)
SKSE 64 (obviously)

Joy of Perspective

CBP Physics
Shadow Spell Package 
FNIS Sexy Move (both NPC and player)
Remodelled Armour CBBE SSE
3PCO - Third Person Camera Overhaul

The rest are mostly SexLab related like the Framework, Matchmaker and Pee and Fart.

Thanks for reading and I'd be super grateful if you replied with some example mods. I'd love anything that improves the Civil War, and an SSE edition of Unlocked Grips, if that is a thing (sadly I couldn't find an SSE version and the Oldrim version seems to stop working when paired with the mods above - by far my favourite mod).

And since I'm posting here, adult mod suggestions are absolutely fine, I'm new to this so wanna try as much as possible.

I keep finding Sexlab Matchmaker Light for SSE but is there a non-light version since the Light version is made for Sexlab Light SSE? I read someone was using it but I have no clue where it is at. It isn't the one in Sexlab mods area within the "skyrim" area is it? I am asking because it doesn't say if it does or doesn't support SSE since the compatibility area is left blank for it.

Thanks for your help.

21 minutes ago, outlaw124 said:

I keep finding Sexlab Matchmaker Light for SSE but is there a non-light version since the Light version is made for Sexlab Light SSE? I read someone was using it but I have no clue where it is at. It isn't the one in Sexlab mods area within the "skyrim" area is it? I am asking because it doesn't say if it does or doesn't support SSE since the compatibility area is left blank for it.

Thanks for your help.

According to the SSE Conversion Tracking thread the LE version works just fine for SE.

On 2/19/2018 at 8:35 PM, tasairis said:

SexLab MatchMaker - works as-is

I'm looking for recommendations for those two types of mods, I have found a few that caught my interest but I believe they are exclusive to oldrim like this

I can't really find any more aside from the insane one which is not particularly attractive to me, as for the vagina textures I cannot find anything (I use CBBE Special body)

Looked through the 18 pages of adult mods in LL yet couldn't find anything, maybe I missed something..

If you know any mods involving these two please post below I'd like to check them out! Huge thanks

I want my PC to have both consensual options and Defeat.  What should I download and in what order should they be loaded?  I've used SL before, so I know everything starts with SL Framework.   I know I need SLAL and JContainers though I'm not quite sure in what order they should come.  Then, I think, animation packs like ZAZ?  And then your "sex initiation" mods like Defeat and Amorous Adventures.  (Is there any other mod with which to structure consensual relationships?  I suppose like Amorous Adventures but more serious?)

Lastly, does using zMerge with any of this make sense?  Thanks in advance!

Edit:  I forgot to ask, is there any mod that allows you to specifically choose the animation that will play?  

Am I like the only one who uses SUM (Skyrim Utility MOD) or am I just the only one who hasn't ported 130 to SE. I can't seem to get an answer anywhere as to whether this has been ported somewhere or if I can just resave the non-SE version as a form 44 and same with the UI patch that goes with this?

Does anybody have a good invisible armor mod for SSE? Essentially, I use the vanilla body for sex animations because it doesn't clip through tits and stomachs like my preset does, but I vastly prefer my preset. So, is there a way I could get an invisible outfit that I could use my preset on so I get the better body when I'm just walking around? Sorry for the very weird request

Eyo

After watching snippets from summerslam today, i thought it'd be awesome for someone to make a skyrim version of this 

maxresdefault.jpg  

fiendbray.png   

Thing is, i don't know which mod author would be best to make something like this (not an exact replica but pretty similar) my thoughts so far would be the author of "the knight of molag bal) armor mod, i know DeserterX is busy with a long list of mods to make (i pm'd him earlier about something else) so he's kinda out. I think it'd be cool for the mask to be a mask or circlet and the tendrils could be a head/hood piece so they could be apart or together.  Any ideas on who (either nexus or LL, preferable a 'high profile' modder, someone renowned for quality) would fit the bill to make a mask and ...head piece like this?

Thanks Guys

Have a Nice Day Everyone :)

On 8/10/2019 at 5:37 PM, LunarMaster said:

I'm looking for recommendations for those two types of mods, I have found a few that caught my interest but I believe they are exclusive to oldrim like this

I can't really find any more aside from the insane one which is not particularly attractive to me, as for the vagina textures I cannot find anything (I use CBBE Special body)

Looked through the 18 pages of adult mods in LL yet couldn't find anything, maybe I missed something..

If you know any mods involving these two please post below I'd like to check them out! Huge thanks

Your post keeps talking about two or more mods ("the insane one" ... but it's not named or linked) but only the cum replacer one is linked or named. This is just a texture replacer mod, no meshes, no plugin, which are the two main points of Oldrim mod incompatibility with SSE. Most Oldrim textures work fine with no modification in SSE. I scanned the textures with Nif Optimizer and it found no issues. I have just installed the mod and will edit this post once I've had a chance to test it...

Oh, the things we do for Science... :classic_tongue:

44 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Your post keeps talking about two or more mods ("the insane one" ... but it's not named or linked) but only the cum replacer one is linked or named. This is just a texture replacer mod, no meshes, no plugin, which are the two main points of Oldrim mod incompatibility with SSE. Most Oldrim textures work fine with no modification in SSE. I scanned the textures with Nif Optimizer and it found no issues. I have just installed the mod and will edit this post once I've had a chance to test it...

Oh, the things we do for Science... :classic_tongue:

Hello! Thanks for your time it is very appreciated! And as for the "insane one" this is what I what talking about:

It is not really to my taste

26 minutes ago, LunarMaster said:

Hello! Thanks for your time it is very appreciated! And as for the "insane one" this is what I what talking about:

<link snippage with extreme prejudice>

It is not really to my taste

Woof! Mine either! Thanks for clarifying what you were talking about.