4 hours ago, Gromilla said:

It's funny. I just finish customized HMP-SOS from OIMCRUNCH today, added bones, bounce physics and mesh collisions. :) But I'll change collision meshes in male body, need more realistic ;)

And I remade maximum body ;) just same as cos body. Now we have 2 pack of hd fem body, and HD male body with full SMP support. Good. 

Please post your models. If you can. I want to go over them? I just finished making a bodyslide set. If anyone wants to check it out it's here. HMP Hi-Poly Bodyslide.zip

The there is a few problems with the body I created without the collision sets. I tried to borrow the physics from the chinese body for men by just copying the bone weights from the Male SOS there. I made the body an object too and copied the bone weights from the start, but when I did that. Somehow the texture sets got screwed up. It was actually safer going with the new object setup. I'm trying to figure out how to fix the mesh now so the pattern looks nice.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:56 AM, Tooneyman23 said:

I did it! I've finally did it. Oh, this is awesome. I was able to get a Full Unified UNP Special SMP to work properly. Yes.. I mean it. I actually did it. It's awesome how I did it too. I'll be adding hands and feet later this weekend. I'm going to post this here for everyone too use. I think @Vyxenne might find this very good. This is for all your outfits you've wanted.. I'm sorry it took me so long to get this going, but I had no idea what I was doing. I now know exactly what I'm doing. Everything that built this body and physics was just pure instinct. I remembered what SunJeong had told me about objects and copying bone weights in OS. I basically took @Gromilla Cosio body and turned them into regular objects.

I imported the objects back to bodyslide and copied the weights from the UUNP Special Body one by one. They were all selective however.. I couldn't just copy the whole skeleton over other wise it would have caused massive problems. The body is full ready for everyone to use. I'll post it on the download sections too. @scipher99 Here is the UUNP Full SMP body for you to use along with the XML file. You can use this for you new HI-Poly body. Just literally copy and paste the collisions over as you need. They're one hundred percent compatible with UUNP special and UUNP. Now that I've gotten the female body good to go. I'm going to attack the male bodies tomorrow. 

I'll have a new version of UUNP Nevernude ready for everyone to use too. I'm so excited on how this turned out. I didn't think I could do it. I owe you guys everything. You see UUNP is the only body which has the full texture sets I can use for females. I really do like ousnius CBBE, but the textures have limitations if you're using full anatomy versions. Not enough people care about making new texture sets for CBBE 2. Where UUNP and UUNP Special have texture patches from old skyrim you can use here along with old CBBE.  Down near the bottom of the page. You can use KNIGHTMARE077's texture patches to work with pretty much any texture from old Skyrim LE. The mod authors don't want to post any patches so at least you can find them there. 

Here is the mod. Enjoy!...

Unified UNP Special SMP.zip

With this file. You can now add full SMP to any UUNP body build. 

I haven't made the move over to the dark side yet, so does 'any UUNP body build' include Skyrim Legendary? Or, as is more than likely, am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I haven't made the move over to the dark side yet, so does 'any UUNP body build' include Skyrim Legendary? Or, as is more than likely, am I missing something?

I'm thinking of making a version of this for old rim. However,... I've found a bug with OS which needs to be addressed. I want to make sure it's fixed first before I move forward with working with anything from skyrim LE. I may reverse engineer what I did with SSE HDT SMP for UUNP for everyone, but first things first. I've got to fix the issue I'm having with a malebody I'm working on. 

Update: I've figured out how to get the physics for SOS Full from the chinese mod into HMP Hi-Poly body by copying the bones over properly. I'm going to be creating a brand new body setup for us. You shouldn't need anymore leg or arm collisions unless you want to add them. I've got the stomach covered. I'll release the first model for everyone in a moment.

@Tooneyman23

Here was the answer I got from Ousnius

1228313690_UUNPpermissions.PNG.7c05d31b35e8a7e3e770b5f988e0af8f.PNG

He doesn't want anything competing with CBBE SE is the simple version. He has posted on here that UUNP was a Frankenstein body and it is no longer supported by him blah blah blah. So he had my mod taken down as the UUNP meshes are a part of Bodyslide and it is his mod.

1 hour ago, scipher99 said:

@Tooneyman23

Here was the answer I got from Ousnius

1228313690_UUNPpermissions.PNG.7c05d31b35e8a7e3e770b5f988e0af8f.PNG

He doesn't want anything competing with CBBE SE is the simple version. He has posted on here that UUNP was a Frankenstein body and it is no longer supported by him blah blah blah. So he had my mod taken down as the UUNP meshes are a part of Bodyslide and it is his mod.

Oh, that stinks.  Good news is.. I've made a backup of my UUNP Special Full HDT SMP mod.

@Everyone...

Alright. Here is the HMP Hi-Poly Full HDT SMP Body if anyone wants to play with it. It was a real bitch to get working. I will drop the SOS version sometime tomorrow. The proper one. There is a lot I'm going to have to do to get the body to work properly for the SOS version. However, I'll have it up tomorrow for everyone too use. I got the chinese body weights to work with HMP Hi-Poly SOS. There is some work arounds I'm going to do in nifskope since the process tends to break the body with it's textures. I end up having to reset the body textures for HMP SOS due to the process, but the process does work like a charm. You'll have the SOS stuff sometime tomorrow. I've got to head to work. Here is the vanilla body for anyone to play with enjoy. 

@Gromilla 

If you want to just add leg collisions to the vanilla body I've given you. Please do. I literally don't have anymore time this week to add more stuff to the body. With the little time I've got left. I'm out of luck. I'll be able to work more on these male bodies starting Sunday.

I'm going to see if I can get the male SOS body done as fast as possible for everyone and we'll go from there.

Full HDT SMP HMP Hi-Poly Vanilla Body.zip

Alright, here is the HMP Hi-Poly SOS from the chinese mod. The only thing I don't know how to fix is the schlong and the big whole. I have an idea, but I'm out of time. Here is the mod for anyone who wants to play with it and see if they can fix it. HMP Hi-Poly Full SMP SOS Body Mod.zip Have fun. ?

@Gromilla I'm looking forward to seeing what you created with the HMP Hi-Poly SOS collisions on your side. My side seems to have some serious errors as of right now.

18 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

I'm sticking with HDT no matter what.

Oh, me too! Every time I see my dangly earrings bobbing around, I know I'll never go back. But not every user is as enamored of dangly earrings and swooshy skirts (I'm working on one of the BDO cloth-physics skirts now) as I am. For many, "BBP" is enough unless Hydro lets us host her files somewhere more accessible where "the casuals" can get them.

21 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Oh, me too! Every time I see my dangly earrings bobbing around, I know I'll never go back. But not every user is as enamored of dangly earrings and swooshy skirts (I'm working on one of the BDO cloth-physics skirts now) as I am. For many, "BBP" is enough unless Hydro lets us host her files somewhere more accessible where "the casuals" can get them.

All my words :) from my old heart

4 hours ago, scipher99 said:

Just because you slap a generic copyright disclaimer on a mod does not make it legally binding

Not true. Copyrights in the US are implied and don't require explicit registration - what registration does is make it much easier to argue in a court that the work was protected. The only real argument would be whether something like UUNP could have one, but I believe there's enough creativity and work to warrant that, so the UUNP authors are well within their rights (in the US) to demand that their assets, and even other derivative works that are not "substantially" different, be taken down.

Alright, here is how we're going to fix this situation with UUNP. I need to know a few things before we get this party started. Does Ousinus and Jeir own the rights to UUNP model? I can understand the sliders, but what about the model?

If they own the sliders. I'm thinking new sliders will need to be created along with new presets for the UNP body I'm linking below.  I mean that shouldn't be illegal to do. If they don't want UUNP to be created. Alright, I'm thinking a new UNP will have to be updated. I don't think anyone would disagree and if new sliders are created. People could use them to transfer their old outfits and clothes to the new body. It's really not that hard to do. However, I need to full figure out how to get sliders to work properly and get the body where I need it to be. I'm slowly working in that direction and I think we've got someone who can help me get the sliders setup. 

Now as for UUNP Full HDT SMP.. It freaking works like a charm. Everyone who's tested it knows it for a fact. The damn thing works. If I have to reverse engineer it to old rim for everyone to be able to use it. I'll do it. Just give me a week everyone and I'll have it ready to go. I still remember old rims mechanics. The problem you're going to have is. HDT PE for old rim. I'm not going to do it. I'm only doing SMP. PE can die a slow painful death for all I care. 

However, if @scipher99 is willing to help me reverse engineer the model. We can get it up for everyone to use. We can then leave instructions if people want on a forum page on how to transfer the body and models to Skyrim SE if people want. It shouldn't be too difficult. I think that would be this communities best option. To get a full new HI-Poly HDT SMP Full Experience which I've created for everyone. I worked my ass off on this body. I love the way it looks and it's down right beautiful. It'd be a shame if it went to waist. 

Now @scipher99 I think you might be able to post your hHi-Poly body if you create it after UNP. Not UUNP.. You see there shouldn't be an issue at all if you create the body after UNP the original mod the one that Shiva is currently hosting on the nexus. Now the bodyslide issue is a different story. I'm thinking you could create your own slider set much like the ZCA sliders are in the chinese mod or the way COSIO has it's own slider setup. I'll reach out to the author of COSIO and see which author who helped them create the slider set for CLAMS. CLAMS of Skyrim literally has it's own slider sets. They're modeled after CBBE, but it still has it's own sliders for genital and the like.  However, it'll be up to everyone here on what they want to do. I've gotten access to CBBE Maximum and now I'm downloading and going to look over ALL in ONE setup.  All these mods have HDT setups on the bodies and I want to see how each one is created. I want a new body to be created. I love the way UNP looks. UNPK is my favorite setup and I've used the Preset for UNPK Imitation for CBBE 2 and it' looks jacked. I can't play without my UNPK. However, if another body was designed after UNP the orginal and give the gential mesh from all in one. I don't think anyone's going to care. But we'll have to chat this over and fine out. 

Now do they own the rights too UNP? Because this mod has been on the nexus for almost a year now. I don't see it being taken down. 

2 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Alright, here is how we're going to fix this situation with UUNP. I need to know a few things before we get this party started. Does Ousinus and Jeir own the rights to UUNP model? I can understand the sliders, but what about the model?

If they own the sliders. I'm thinking new sliders will need to be created along with new presets for the UNP body I'm linking below.  I mean that shouldn't be illegal to do. If they don't want UUNP to be created. Alright, I'm thinking a new UNP will have to be updated. I don't think anyone would disagree and if new sliders are created. People could use them to transfer their old outfits and clothes to the new body. It's really not that hard to do. However, I need to full figure out how to get sliders to work properly and get the body where I need it to be. I'm slowly working in that direction and I think we've got someone who can help me get the sliders setup. 

Now as for UUNP Full HDT SMP.. It freaking works like a charm. Everyone who's tested it knows it for a fact. The damn thing works. If I have to reverse engineer it to old rim for everyone to be able to use it. I'll do it. Just give me a week everyone and I'll have it ready to go. I still remember old rims mechanics. The problem you're going to have is. HDT PE for old rim. I'm not going to do it. I'm only doing SMP. PE can die a slow painful death for all I care. 

However, if @scipher99 is willing to help me reverse engineer the model. We can get it up for everyone to use. We can then leave instructions if people want on a forum page on how to transfer the body and models to Skyrim SE if people want. It shouldn't be too difficult. I think that would be this communities best option. To get a full new HI-Poly HDT SMP Full Experience which I've created for everyone. I worked my ass off on this body. I love the way it looks and it's down right beautiful. It'd be a shame if it went to waist. 

Now @scipher99 I think you might be able to post your hHi-Poly body if you create it after UNP. Not UUNP.. You see there shouldn't be an issue at all if you create the body after UNP the original mod the one that Shiva is currently hosting on the nexus. Now the bodyslide issue is a different story. I'm thinking you could create your own slider set much like the ZCA sliders are in the chinese mod or the way COSIO has it's own slider setup. I'll reach out to the author of COSIO and see which author who helped them create the slider set for CLAMS. CLAMS of Skyrim literally has it's own slider sets. They're modeled after CBBE, but it still has it's own sliders for genital and the like.  However, it'll be up to everyone here on what they want to do. I've gotten access to CBBE Maximum and now I'm downloading and going to look over ALL in ONE setup.  All these mods have HDT setups on the bodies and I want to see how each one is created. I want a new body to be created. I love the way UNP looks. UNPK is my favorite setup and I've used the Preset for UNPK Imitation for CBBE 2 and it' looks jacked. I can't play without my UNPK. However, if another body was designed after UNP the orginal and give the gential mesh from all in one. I don't think anyone's going to care. But we'll have to chat this over and fine out. 

Now do they own the rights too UNP? Because this mod has been on the nexus for almost a year now. I don't see it being taken down. 

Nobody owns UNP but dimon99, and since he left modding he gave people open permission for UNP. Caliente helped him create UNP in the early days.

I created the data and sliders (some of them from Caliente from CBBE and the initial work from BringTheNoise) and releases for UUNP. Jeir has nothing to do with UUNP.

Caliente gave the rights of CBBE over to me and Jeir, and even before that we were working on it.

Our permissions for CBBE are that you're not allowed to reupload or edit the mod or body mesh, for free or for money.

Editing the mod would mean something like taking the archive, putting something new in and releasing it.

Editing the body mesh would mean adding a vagina to it, making it high poly, editing weights, adding SMP to it, or anything really.

You can't edit CBBE without our permission, which is what the old and new CoS did. Even the original CoS wasn't created with permission, so I can't just let a new high poly SMP body for SSE slide if people don't bother to read the permission notes and then ask nicely. Now he created a Patreon page, which makes it even worse potentially benefiting off our original work.

You could however create your own UUNP if you use nothing (no sliders, weights, meshes) of the work I did on it. At that point it wouldn't be UUNP, it would be your own UNP slider thing. Basically you would have to go back to the original UNP or SevenBase body mesh and recreate something like UUNP from scratch, including the morphs for the full body sliders. And believe me those were a pain in the ass to do right. You can do this for UUNP, but not CBBE (you can't recreate CBBE without using CBBE).

I report mods when their authors don't even think about asking for the permissions we wrote down, that's about it.

2 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Alright, here is how we're going to fix this situation with UUNP.

I'm really starting to give zero fucks about all of it to be honest. I started only making stuff for me and a few people who were interested and I'm just gonna stay that way. I'm not going to spend time or effort I can always PM it if somebody wants it. 

2 hours ago, ousnius said:

Nobody owns UNP but dimon99, and since he left modding he gave people open permission for UNP. Caliente helped him create UNP in the early days.

I created the data and sliders (some of them from Caliente from CBBE and the initial work from BringTheNoise) and releases for UUNP. Jeir has nothing to do with UUNP.

Caliente gave the rights of CBBE over to me and Jeir, and even before that we were working on it.

Our permissions for CBBE are that you're not allowed to reupload or edit the mod or body mesh, for free or for money.

Editing the mod would mean something like taking the archive, putting something new in and releasing it.

Editing the body mesh would mean adding a vagina to it, making it high poly, editing weights, adding SMP to it, or anything really.

You can't edit CBBE without our permission, which is what the old and new CoS did. Even the original CoS wasn't created with permission, so I can't just let a new high poly SMP body for SSE slide if people don't bother to read the permission notes and then ask nicely. Now he created a Patreon page, which makes it even worse potentially benefiting off our original work.

You could however create your own UUNP if you use nothing (no sliders, weights, meshes) of the work I did on it. At that point it wouldn't be UUNP, it would be your own UNP slider thing. Basically you would have to go back to the original UNP or SevenBase body mesh and recreate something like UUNP from scratch, including the morphs for the full body sliders. And believe me those were a pain in the ass to do right. You can do this for UUNP, but not CBBE (you can't recreate CBBE without using CBBE).

I report mods when their authors don't even think about asking for the permissions we wrote down, that's about it.

Oh, ok. I was definitely wasn't sure about the whole owner ship of UNP or UUNP and wanted to make sure I understood from the get go. I'm glad to know UNP is definitely it's own mod for sure. It gives leverage for creating something new. However, I don't want to come off like I'm disrespecting your view point ousnius. Jeir and you along with anyone else who's worked on the bodyslide team is the reason I'm able to do the things I've done or been able to learn how to do all this. I really want to learn and create more. I find knowledge through modding. I'm able to finish projects and enjoy seeing people use those mods I've either converted or created myself. I have no profit motive what so ever and I've been very good about reaching out to every modder who I've asked permission for using a resource or asset. I never once ported a mod without permission. I even took down videos because modders asked me too from my channel. The respect is 100% and completely there. However, I want to find a solution to everyone's problem, but that comes down on you and Jeir. I'm not looking to cause drama or fight. I didn't know about the situation with COS. Please forgive my ignorance. I'm glad know the situation now. I did suggest to them about creating a new body from scratch. I know that would be hard, but it can be done if a team of people want to work on it. Everything good in this world takes effort and hard work. This is why I love modding. It takes exactly that. 

Now about UNP and UUNP. You've probably comb through the forums of HDT SMP here and saw what we've been doing. We've been trying to get UUNP setup for full HDT SMP support. I was able to get everything setup well to get it to work properly with HDT SMP thanks to the help of Grimolla and scipher99. However, it doesn't mean I was right in doing so. I've been talking with another modders about the UNP situation and how it can be built from the ground up and start with sliders, weights, meshes etc.. I'm completely with you there. I'm starting to look into doing that myself with a different body thanks to the chinese mod. However, I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's the point of learning how to do it. I would like to learn how to do it just to see if I could. 

Now for UUNP. I know you don't want CBBE 2 being rivaled by another body on SSE. However, could I offer an ultimatum for UUNP Special only.  Could you allow for the upload of UUNP Special on LL only and under one page which you have full access. It wouldn't be on the nexus where CBBE could rain supreme. If someone really wants UUNP Special they'd have to come to LL to get it. Since this is an adult site.  I've noticed when mods are released on LL most people don't usually know about them. Only the folks who are already on LL 9 out of 10 times come here. And the only version of UUNP be released on here would be the HDT SMP version. If anyone else wants it. They'll have to find it themselves. This way you don't have to worry about UUNP overshadowing the new CBBE. It's just a thought and a request. I've got my personal back up of my UUNP Full HDT SMP, but I'm not giving it out to anyone. It's for me alone. If you want. I can delete the ones I've posted on these forums if need be. Is just a thought and maybe a middle ground. I'm asking permission for the letting of the Full HDT SMP UUNP Special I was able to make. However, it's out of pure respect I'm asking you. If I could bow in front of ya and ask for permission I would. I just want to allow people to have access to the full functioning UUNP Special HDT SMP setup. If they want anything else. They'll have to go back to the old Skyrim LE bodyslide and transfer the crap themselves. We won't even tell people how to do it. They'll have to figure out what they need to do themselves on their own merit.  Anyway, I'm done talking. I know what's going on and I'm glad you responded. Thank you for educating me on the matters of CBBE and UUNP. I hope you're still willing to answer some questions when it comes to meshes and textures in the future if I ended up running into and error with OS. I seem to find all the fun stuff lately. =P

"This is the end my friend, this is the end..." (c) J M

Okay. "The chief came and dispersed the merry party". ;)
Summarize for myself. I did complete even total reworking of

CoS HD for SE and Maximum body for SE with full SMP support and collision meshes

"only for myself and in the interests of science." I will not upload here anything about the CBBE, but I will not stop using it myself. ;)
something like this.

anyone happen to address jittering breasts with CBBE body? (using the standard cbbe xml). no matter what I do, I am unable to address it.

things I did:

- updated to the latest xp32 skeleton, loaded skeleton at the very bottom of the load order (yes, I reran fnis)

- modified enb fps limit to 59 and then to 30.

- set havok thread to 4.

- set both linear and angular damping and stiffness to max (still jitters when breasts are in collision)

I've spent the better half of 2 weeks sleuthing around the interwebs applying possible fix I came across, but to no avail I have yet to resolve the issue jitteriness. I am truly stump on this and am sincerely asking for help/assistance is truly appreciated.. God have mercy on these poor tits.. ?

28 minutes ago, rotterdam said:

anyone happen to address jittering breasts with CBBE body? (using the standard cbbe xml). no matter what I do, I am unable to address it.

things I did:

- updated to the latest xp32 skeleton, loaded skeleton at the very bottom of the load order (yes, I reran fnis)

- modified enb fps limit to 59 and then to 30.

- set havok thread to 4.

- set both linear and angular damping and stiffness to max (still jitters when breasts are in collision)

I've spent the better half of 2 weeks sleuthing around the interwebs applying possible fix I came across, but to no avail I have yet to resolve the issue jitteriness. I am truly stump on this and am sincerely asking for help/assistance is truly appreciated.. God have mercy on these poor tits.. ?

SE or LE game? 

For SE try this

Bubs jelly.7z

obviously for sse otherwise I wouldn't be posting in this thread ?

ps thanks for the reference... hopefully it works (fingers crossed)

Update2: for the mean time, the xml seem to not work for me due to technical difficulty; I made a duplicate mesh map with only the breast bones (LR Breasts) attached, named it CBBE as its titled within the xml.  Crossed my fingers, but character's fingers seemed to phase through my tits. So I reverted back to original xml again, but back to square one. SMP works, but the jitters is back ?

Update: so when I applied the weight "0.5" of your file onto the default "CBBE" xml I found that collision aspect of HDT become disabled. I will go dig for any way to resolve this.. hopefully.

2 hours ago, rotterdam said:

obviously for sse otherwise I wouldn't be posting in this thread ?

ps thanks for the reference... hopefully it works (fingers crossed)

Update: so when I applied the weight "0.5" of your file onto the default "CBBE" xml I found that collision aspect of HDT become disabled. I will go dig for any way to resolve this.. hopefully.

people are different ;)

My files support the default cbbe special body. The operators "weight" is set to set the mesh collision ratio as far as I know. In principle, they can be deleted.

8 hours ago, ousnius said:

I don't understand this mentality. The original contributions to make these mods are amazing and we should all be thankful. But if you are not going to update them yourself with what the community wants (eg, SMP UUNP), and then deny anyone else the ability to do it, you are just stagnating the community. Sure if they are selling it, profiting from your work I understand. But if people are collaborating to improve skyrim, it's pretty poor form to block people.

I'm taking this conversation to a new thread. We're done talking about the copyright issue with CBBE on here from now on. At least I am. I've done some really cool things for UNP's original mod. I've got permission to work on it. I've already started the process. If anyone wants to get upset over something silly, eh!... You can go over to the new thread I just made and you can check it out. Here!

I explain what my goals and ambitions are for the new body. I'll be using UUNP as an example and stuff, but ousnius is right we need to build a new body from the ground up. I've learned how to create higher poly counts and I'm going to do exactly that. I'm not going to be crying or debating about copyright and permissions. As for as I'm concerned. If you can use it because of other people's point of views which I hold heartily respect. Built a new one and create your own. In the thread as you can see. I've done exactly that. It's based on the original UNP by Dimon. I'm going to make a few versions of this mod with different types of lady bits. We're going to work on everything from vanilla to the HDT to a Special setup. It'll be a lot of work, but I'm not worried about that. I'm more concerned about getting from point A to B and hopefully getting proper weights setup and built for the new body. After that we'll start working on sliders.  

1 hour ago, turtle321 said:

I don't understand this mentality. The original contributions to make these mods are amazing and we should all be thankful. But if you are not going to update them yourself with what the community wants (eg, SMP UUNP), and then deny anyone else the ability to do it, you are just stagnating the community. Sure if they are selling it, profiting from your work I understand. But if people are collaborating to improve skyrim, it's pretty poor form to block people.

My thoughts exactly this is only a small sub section of the community who wants UUNP and most of us are the ones with a ton of converted outfits and armors all with SMP. I myself have close to 300GB of converted wears for SMP but now have no desire to even continue and have been left feeling very discouraged releasing all the stuff I have permissions for. I have made SMP conversions for Hair(wigs), earrings, and Jewelry not to mention the countless hours I waisted making the body. I understand Ousnius position too as he only wants to focus on CBBE SE and people have released various themes of his work. The fact that people are selling versions of his work on Patreon I find appalling as these mods are free and if your trying to lock it behind a pay wall that is total BS. Not to mention how many people could potentially show up on his Nexus page crying about bugs to him because they cant figure out how to get SMP working. All this boils down to is I have already switched to CBBE SE a few months ago I only have UUNP installed on my ROG laptop to continue to slowly still work on UUNP stuff but that is few and far between now. I am now spending all my time helping and testing for a friend who does CBBE BS conversions for SSE as her work is first class so my focus is there.