31 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

-snip

Oh thanks for the info

Not a lot of knowledge on SMP or HDT xml files

I did tried to understand them when creating a SOS Light Floppy body.

But I ended up just copying Floppy SOS xml file over.

1 hour ago, bola08 said:

Oh thanks for the info

Not a lot of knowledge on SMP or HDT xml files

I did tried to understand them when creating a SOS Light Floppy body.

But I ended up just copying Floppy SOS xml file over.

I made for myself a SE sos light male body with full phisic (as much as possible for male body) and newest mesh collisions (like a female's body), if interested, I can post later. 

Unfortunately I can not do either for hi-poly male body, only sos full version. 

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

I made for myself a SE sos light male body with full phisic (as much as possible for male body) and newest mesh collisions (like a female's body), if interested, I can post later. 

Unfortunately I can not do either for hi-poly male body, only sos full version. 

High poly male bodies need to be re-weighted. They have a nasty glitch in the stomach areas. It's not good. The physics near the stomach break. They bounce, but cause gittering. The same with the butt and the chest for male bodies. They'll need to be brought into OS and have their bones given a new type of weight set. It's something to do with the high amount of polys. We've discovered this effect with UNP HIgh poly body too. 

41 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

High poly male bodies need to be re-weighted. They have a nasty glitch in the stomach areas. It's not good. The physics near the stomach break. They bounce, but cause gittering. The same with the butt and the chest for male bodies. They'll need to be brought into OS and have their bones given a new type of weight set. It's something to do with the high amount of polys. We've discovered this effect with UNP HIgh poly body too. 

Perhaps, but in my version hi-poly male (HPM) I replaced the basic bones with the standard ones from the sos full package. But I use sos light and wanted to adapt the hpm to it, but the problem is in the missing bones of the genitals, which I can not add without the 3d programs in which I am zero :). If you want I'll give you my version hpm with new collision mesh and physics. 

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Perhaps, but in my version hi-poly male (HPM) I replaced the basic bones with the standard ones from the sos full package. But I use sos light and wanted to adapt the hpm to it, but the problem is in the missing bones of the genitals, which I can not add without the 3d programs in which I am zero :). If you want I'll give you my version hpm with new collision mesh and physics. 

Not yet. I'm going to be redoing all that stuff on my side for HMP from ground zero. I'm going to be giving the bodies brand new weights and I want to go back over the polys to make sure they're working properly along with the UV maps. I think there is some issues with the meshes. It's why it's causing those issues. When I'm done. I'll be adapting it for a male bodyslide. We've got a team of people working on not only the UNP, but we're working on the HMP too. This way we can have a male setup for both vanilla, Undies, Nude and SOS. I think it will be a great setup for anyone who wants to create male bodies along with their female CBBE or UNP counter parts. I'm going to be looking into another male body and see if I can turn it into something like SOS. I really like the body, but the author doesn't know how to make them wiggle. The body already has some good textures. We'll see what road we go down, but I know for a fact there will be a male bodyslide coming soon. We have a prototype on our server for the males which we've already posted under our slider sections. 

Hello, I couldn't figure how to get that "full smp body" working for me. Let me explain...

Back when it was ver2.0 I given it a try and downloaded it from 9damao. It worked fine on my old rim setup but it doesn't on my SE one. :[

Making a new save and switching to female gender make the game crash. There is nothing in the game logs too! So Idk what doesn't work exactly... Really strange.

So now I've seen there is a ver2.3. Same thing again... -.-'  The female body makes the game crash without writting errors in logs but males work fine without problem.

The odd thing is that the CBBE body works like a charm with the xml files provided by Osnius! e.e

Maybe someone that encountered the same issue like me and got it fixed for them may helps me a bit? Thanks. ❤️

16 hours ago, buttluver said:

Really appreciate all your hard work Tooneyman!

Especially since a lot of mod authors don't work on the male body (or male bodyslide).

You are a Mod God !!  ?

Oh, I know. It's a shame too. I really want a male bodyslide, because I want my character to look cool. It's literally that simple. I don't feel like a mod god. I feel stupid in all honesty. I just really want to learn how to do this stuff and get it working properly. I'm thinking I have to do reweighs for the male body. I'm also interested in maybe seeing about doing better males remesh body and getting them working like SOS bodies. I really like that mesh setup for Better males, but we'll see. I'm looking into it for sure. I've recently downloaded the male body for better male and I'm going to look into seeing If I can get the whole body updated to higher polys. I've been given permission to use the body for a bodyslide so I want to test them too. 

10 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Oh, I know. It's a shame too. I really want a male bodyslide, because I want my character to look cool. It's literally that simple. I don't feel like a mod god. I feel stupid in all honesty. I just really want to learn how to do this stuff and get it working properly. I'm thinking I have to do reweighs for the male body. I'm also interested in maybe seeing about doing better males remesh body and getting them working like SOS bodies. I really like that mesh setup for Better males, but we'll see. I'm looking into it for sure. I've recently downloaded the male body for better male and I'm going to look into seeing If I can get the whole body updated to higher polys. I've been given permission to use the body for a bodyslide so I want to test them too. 

Everyone who starts modding starts with being stupid and lacking :P Even smart people. Then you end up knowing more than everyone else simply by working at it when other people decide not to, or are too lazy to do it.

So thanks for being stupid for all of us :)

3 hours ago, PhoenixTheSage said:

Everyone who starts modding starts with being stupid and lacking :P Even smart people. Then you end up knowing more than everyone else simply by working at it when other people decide not to, or are too lazy to do it.

So thanks for being stupid for all of us :)

What he said .........

22 hours ago, ldjf1004 said:

Just using NIF optimizer and it works fine for me. (Choose the SMP ones in game)

But some wigs have the stretching issue.

I'm also using the same mod and KS SMP Wigs. Some wigs from yundao_hdt hair are using HDT PE or SMP+PE mixed together. These can cause ctds and the stretching issue if you wear them out.

I'm trying to convert some HDT PE bdo armours to HDT SMP, but it's kinda hard for a non developer to catch up with all that stuff without any modding dev background.

I'm having an issue that I might have missed in this forum, so I apologize if I am repeating an issue someone else has ran into.  First some background...

I am putting all of my collisions for bare body on my feet meshes... The reason I am doing this, I conform this body with bodyslide so that it matches, and if I have heels on, my ground matches so that my ground collision isn't way too high in the air...

I am adding physics to a robe that is essentially a full body outfit.  The robe is one single shape that covers most of the body.  When I add the collision for the robe, I am getting constant breast collisions, because the robe covers the breasts... I have tried so many ways to try to get the collision to ignore breast collisions but it is just not working, here are a few examples I have tried, if I'm just looking at the left breast...

[no-collide-with-bone]"NPC L Breast"[/no-collide-with-bone]

[no-collide-with-bone]"NPC L PreBreast"[/no-collide-with-bone]

[no-collide-with-tag]Lbreast[/no-collide-with-tag] (I know for sure this should do nothing, this was old SMP I believe.)

Yes, I am using [ ] in place of < > so you can see what I have lol...

I am set to only collide with body2, which is tagged as my secondary body, which isn't visible.  I am thinking about deleting the breast bones from my collision body but I'm not sure how that's going to effect my other many physics objects.  

If anyone has run into this same problem and has found a solution, let me know.  I am trying to not use a bunch of different collision objects between all of my meshes so that they all work together in the same fashion if that makes sense.  But if I have to I guess I'll have some reworking to do.

45 minutes ago, imoutopantsu said:

I'm also using the same mod and KS SMP Wigs. Some wigs from yundao_hdt hair are using HDT PE or SMP+PE mixed together. These can cause ctds and the stretching issue if you wear them out.

I'm trying to convert some HDT PE bdo armours to HDT SMP, but it's kinda hard for a non developer to catch up with all that stuff without any modding dev background.

The stretching hair issue is most likely because there is more than 80 bones on that shape, this can also cause CTD's if you're not careful.

18 minutes ago, Zaknea said:

I'm having an issue that I might have missed in this forum, so I apologize if I am repeating an issue someone else has ran into.  First some background...

I am putting all of my collisions for bare body on my feet meshes... The reason I am doing this, I conform this body with bodyslide so that it matches, and if I have heels on, my ground matches so that my ground collision isn't way too high in the air...

I am adding physics to a robe that is essentially a full body outfit.  The robe is one single shape that covers most of the body.  When I add the collision for the robe, I am getting constant breast collisions, because the robe covers the breasts... I have tried so many ways to try to get the collision to ignore breast collisions but it is just not working, here are a few examples I have tried, if I'm just looking at the left breast...

[no-collide-with-bone]"NPC L Breast"[/no-collide-with-bone]

[no-collide-with-bone]"NPC L PreBreast"[/no-collide-with-bone]

[no-collide-with-tag]Lbreast[/no-collide-with-tag] (I know for sure this should do nothing, this was old SMP I believe.)

Yes, I am using [ ] in place of < > so you can see what I have lol...

I am set to only collide with body2, which is tagged as my secondary body, which isn't visible.  I am thinking about deleting the breast bones from my collision body but I'm not sure how that's going to effect my other many physics objects.  

If anyone has run into this same problem and has found a solution, let me know.  I am trying to not use a bunch of different collision objects between all of my meshes so that they all work together in the same fashion if that makes sense.  But if I have to I guess I'll have some reworking to do.

Sorry to quote my own post.  I've been out of it too long and forgot to add weight threshold to my collision object, ugh.  

8 hours ago, imoutopantsu said:

What do you mean, PE and SMP together. There is no such thing. Either it's SMP or PE. You can not have both NiNodeExtra data strings of the HDT Havok or HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object on the same mesh. That'll for sure cause a CTD. How does the game even load. Sounds like if the meshes where built like that the person who built them didn't know what they're doing. 

It's must be HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object in the NiNodeExtraData string. And have it connected to the which ever folder and XML file was built with the bones of that specific meshes. If someone wants to learn how to convert HDT PE to SMP here. This is the break down of how the mesh should look and how the XML file should be written. 

Hope someone in here can help me out with HDT-SMP.

I have a problem that i cant iron out myself, and its that HDT-SMP works for my body just fine boobs,butt armor run in bodyslider works fine, but physics on cloak and tooneymans knight armor on nexus have 0 physics stiff as a board.

I use MO2 as manager

SKSE installed working,CBBE installed correct, HDT file installed correct,XPMSSE installed, FNIS.

i have the same bug if i install vanilla,unp or even if i install it all right into the skyrim folder itself.

On 7/6/2018 at 2:11 PM, ldjf1004 said:

Just using NIF optimizer and it works fine for me. (Choose the SMP ones in game)

But some wigs have the stretching issue.

Hmm i am unable to replicate this. They are just stiff for me with no physics. Same goes for other SMP hairs - I am assuming there is another step in there, unless something is wrong with my setup.

8 hours ago, imoutopantsu said:

Did you get them to work in SSE?

5 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

What do you mean, PE and SMP together. There is no such thing. Either it's SMP or PE. You can not have both NiNodeExtra data strings of the HDT Havok or HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object on the same mesh. That'll for sure cause a CTD. How does the game even load. Sounds like if the meshes where built like that the person who built them didn't know what they're doing. 

It's must be HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object in the NiNodeExtraData string. And have it connected to the which ever folder and XML file was built with the bones of that specific meshes. If someone wants to learn how to convert HDT PE to SMP here. This is the break down of how the mesh should look and how the XML file should be written. 

Yeah they have HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object as per your video. It was very insightful. But what if you want to convert Oldrim SMP to SSE SMP? Is it just simple conversion or is there more steps involved?

Cheers

7 minutes ago, rasser80 said:

Hope someone in here can help me out with HDT-SMP.

I have a problem that i cant iron out myself, and its that HDT-SMP works for my body just fine boobs,butt armor run in bodyslider works fine, but physics on cloak and tooneymans knight armor on nexus have 0 physics stiff as a board.

I use MO2 as manager

SKSE installed working,CBBE installed correct, HDT file installed correct,XPMSSE installed, FNIS.

i have the same bug if i install vanilla,unp or even if i install it all right into the skyrim folder itself.

Is SMP properly installed? Are you using CBP physics instead by accident?

18 minutes ago, turtle321 said:

Is SMP properly installed? Are you using CBP physics instead by accident?

here is my mod list https://modwat.ch/u/rasser80/modlist testing profile so mods get moved up and down to see if thats the problem (disregard the -----fnis animations---- its just a spacer in main profile i forgot to remove)

i only use HDT-SMP, only physics on cloaks and other dont work body is working fine, the cloak/armor is installed right,nifs look as they should.

is there any ini settings that can be messing it all up or other.

pc spec:

I7-8700

16GB

geforce 1050 ti

all drivers updated

1 hour ago, turtle321 said:

Hmm i am unable to replicate this. They are just stiff for me with no physics. Same goes for other SMP hairs - I am assuming there is another step in there, unless something is wrong with my setup.

Did you get them to work in SSE?

Yeah they have HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object as per your video. It was very insightful. But what if you want to convert Oldrim SMP to SSE SMP? Is it just simple conversion or is there more steps involved?

Cheers

Simple conversion as you saw. If you over do it. It'll cause problems. I tried an NiNodeExtraStrings where three XML's are attached. They do not work. You can only have one.