1 minute ago, Tooneyman23 said:

The chinese mod came with scripts which and presets which allowed for the setup. It's what allows for the sway. Interesting stuff if I do say so myself. 

I installed both the hdtFramework and hdtPhysics from that site, along with the files from Gromilla's post. Are there supposed to be genital physics during SL animations? I don't get any. Or are we just talking about outside of the SL animations?

5 minutes ago, Kaiden69 said:

I installed both the hdtFramework and hdtPhysics from that site, along with the files from Gromilla's post. Are there supposed to be genital physics during SL animations? I don't get any. Or are we just talking about outside of the SL animations?

post your xml files it might just be something simple in there as they might point to the wrong bones is all.

1 hour ago, Tooneyman23 said:

I'm taking this conversation to a new thread. We're done talking about the copyright issue with CBBE on here from now on. At least I am. I've done some really cool things for UNP's original mod. I've got permission to work on it. I've already started the process. If anyone wants to get upset over something silly, eh!... You can go over to the new thread I just made and you can check it out. Here!

I explain what my goals and ambitions are for the new body. I'll be using UUNP as an example and stuff, but ousnius is right we need to build a new body from the ground up. I've learned how to create higher poly counts and I'm going to do exactly that. I'm not going to be crying or debating about copyright and permissions. As for as I'm concerned. If you can use it because of other people's point of views which I hold heartily respect. Built a new one and create your own. In the thread as you can see. I've done exactly that. It's based on the original UNP by Dimon. I'm going to make a few versions of this mod with different types of lady bits. We're going to work on everything from vanilla to the HDT to a Special setup. It'll be a lot of work, but I'm not worried about that. I'm more concerned about getting from point A to B and hopefully getting proper weights setup and built for the new body. After that we'll start working on sliders.  

That's fair. You are real stand up dude, good job man.

1 hour ago, scipher99 said:

My thoughts exactly this is only a small sub section of the community who wants UUNP and most of us are the ones with a ton of converted outfits and armors all with SMP. I myself have close to 300GB of converted wears for SMP but now have no desire to even continue and have been left feeling very discouraged releasing all the stuff I have permissions for. I have made SMP conversions for Hair(wigs), earrings, and Jewelry not to mention the countless hours I waisted making the body. I understand Ousnius position too as he only wants to focus on CBBE SE and people have released various themes of his work. The fact that people are selling versions of his work on Patreon I find appalling as these mods are free and if your trying to lock it behind a pay wall that is total BS. Not to mention how many people could potentially show up on his Nexus page crying about bugs to him because they cant figure out how to get SMP working. All this boils down to is I have already switched to CBBE SE a few months ago I only have UUNP installed on my ROG laptop to continue to slowly still work on UUNP stuff but that is few and far between now. I am now spending all my time helping and testing for a friend who does CBBE BS conversions for SSE as her work is first class so my focus is there. 

Yeah I am hooked on old UUNP for similar reasons. I just can't make the switch tho.

Myself and many others in this thread would be super thankful if you ever released any of those SMP hairs. Is it a simple process to get SMP oldrim hairs into SSE?

29 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

All of it looks fine make sure all the shapes match the mesh shapes in Nifscope too

I don't know how to do that. I'm also still fairly convinced I'm missing something here. More like prerequisite files than actual file settings themselves. What mods are needed exactly to get schlong/ball physics to work during SL animations? They're very physic-y outside of them, but when the animations start they just turn to stone. Right now I have XP32 extended skeleton v4.32, SOS SE Full from here, hdtFramework and hdtPhysics from the chinese site, and those body files from Gromilla's post.

37 minutes ago, Kaiden69 said:

I don't know how to do that. I'm also still fairly convinced I'm missing something here. More like prerequisite files than actual file settings themselves. What mods are needed exactly to get schlong/ball physics to work during SL animations? They're very physic-y outside of them, but when the animations start they just turn to stone. Right now I have XP32 extended skeleton v4.32, SOS SE Full from here, hdtFramework and hdtPhysics from the chinese site, and those body files from Gromilla's post.

Hm, which body package do you install? May be skeleton conflict. XPMSSE 4.20 work fine with all my adaptation. and don't forget about FNIS run every time skeleton or animation change. Besides, I do not have the option to test the version for the SOS full so some errors are possible. 

16 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Hm, which body package do you install? May be skeleton conflict. XPMSSE 4.20 work fine with all my adaptation. and don't forget about FNIS run every time skeleton or animation change. 

Reverted back to 4.20 for testing, installed the HDT Skeleton Rig Map, Joy of perspective compatibility, and everything else was left default. Overwrite everything. No results.

14 minutes ago, Kaiden69 said:

Reverted back to 4.20 for testing, installed the HDT Skeleton Rig Map, Joy of perspective compatibility, and everything else was left default. Overwrite everything. No results.

Which of my files did you install? 

On 6/28/2018 at 7:06 AM, Gromilla said:

Well, get an updated SE Male body with the support of SMP physics and mesh collisions.
Added thigh bones and physics for them.
  Test and Enjoy!

SOS FULL SE Added bone SMP collision.7z

SOS LIGHT Muscular added bone SMP collision MALE BODY SE.7z

PS. Bounce configuration made extremely jelly only for testing and you can change it to your taste in malebody.xml file. 

3 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Which of my files did you install? 

The ones from this post (first file to be exact). I'm assuming there's more to it than just those files though lol.

8 minutes ago, Kaiden69 said:

Replaced my current one with this one, still nothing. Granted that it turns to stone on the SL animations starting, could it have something to do with SL?

Probably. It shit happened only in SL animation? What about female body? I've never heard about something like that.

2 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Probably. It shit happened only in SL animation? What about female body? I've never heard about something like that.

Yeah, only during SL animations. The female body is still very bouncy during SL animations, just not the male genitals. Am I supposed to be seeing physics similar to FloppySoS, or something different?

3 hours ago, scipher99 said:

I understand Ousnius position too as he only wants to focus on CBBE SE

Firstly, Ousnius has been nothing but cordial and helpful to me on every occasion where I have interacted with him directly- both on the Bodyslide forum (before they started deleting my posts for the crime of informing people how to get their UUNP stuff back) and on his NifOptimizer thread where, thankfully, no deception or trickery is being practiced.  The only time I had any interaction with Caliente it was on some other subject, and s/he was cordial and helpful. So I know that at least two people on that team are good-hearted, helpful people.

As the creators of UUNP, Bodyslide, Outfit Studio, CBBE, and now "New CBBE," they have every right to withdraw support for UUNP if they no longer wish to support it. However, I do not think they have the right to actively withhold and even suppress knowledge (by omitting factual information when someone asks how to get their UUNP stuff back in Bodyslide and even deleting third-party responses telling people who ask how to get UUNP back.) or to practice disinformation by cleverly wordsmithing their mod page to cast the false innuendo "UUNP is neither recommended nor supported" which is designed to sound just the way it sounds- there is something wrong with UUNP.

There is a HUGE difference between "focusing only on CBBE for SE" and tricking people into believing there is something wrong with UUNP and/or deceiving (by omission and by removing responsive posts) when someone asks how to get their UUNP templates back including their own custom UUNP Templates (I have 7 of them) that the Bodyslide/CBBE team blew up without warning with the first Bodyslide update after the new CBBE body was released. :classic_angry:

People will voluntarily flock to a new product if it is better in any practical way that users can perceive in-game (as opposed to technical excellence that doesn't necessarily translate into any direct benefit to users.) - for example, if the CBBE body was noticeably more attractive or if it noticeably moved better in-game. By actively deceiving the community, the CBBE team says "Our new CBBE body cannot compete on its merits and benefits to users- it's not actually any better in any user-noticeable way than our UUNP body which we were very proud of when we invented it but now hate- so we have decided to trick people into switching to CBBE by withholding information, by posting deliberately misleading innuendoes about the UUNP body and by simply blowing up users' UUNP presets and templates- even the ones they created themselves- by overwriting RefTemplates.xml with our new all-CBBE version. Because we can."

It just stinks, and makes me more determined than ever to stick with my great UUNP-Special body.

On 6/17/2018 at 6:49 AM, Tooneyman23 said:

Full SMP 2.3 English Translation:

Full SMP 2.3 SE English Translation.zip

Everything is translated. Hopefully, this can be used as a resource. After testing with this mod. It seems the female body when you build it in bodyslide seems to be off. I'll see why in a little bit later this week. However, the male body works just fine with this mod. You get full froppy SOS and you get fully body effects. You'll have it use it's version of SOS when installing, but it works really well. I'm going to keep cracking at the femalebody and see what's going on with the hands and feet. When you build the body in Bodyslide they don't line up for some reason. 

So I installed this, and got it to work now...

56 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Firstly, Ousnius has been nothing but cordial and helpful to me on every occasion where I have interacted with him directly- both on the Bodyslide forum (before they started deleting my posts for the crime of informing people how to get their UUNP stuff back) and on his NifOptimizer thread where, thankfully, no deception or trickery is being practiced.  The only time I had any interaction with Caliente it was on some other subject, and s/he was cordial and helpful. So I know that at least two people on that team are good-hearted, helpful people.

As the creators of UUNP, Bodyslide, Outfit Studio, CBBE, and now "New CBBE," they have every right to withdraw support for UUNP if they no longer wish to support it. However, I do not think they have the right to actively withhold and even suppress knowledge (by omitting factual information when someone asks how to get their UUNP stuff back in Bodyslide and even deleting third-party responses telling people who ask how to get UUNP back.) or to practice disinformation by cleverly wordsmithing their mod page to cast the false innuendo "UUNP is neither recommended nor supported" which is designed to sound just the way it sounds- there is something wrong with UUNP.

There is a HUGE difference between "focusing only on CBBE for SE" and tricking people into believing there is something wrong with UUNP and/or deceiving (by omission and by removing responsive posts) when someone asks how to get their UUNP templates back including their own custom UUNP Templates (I have 7 of them) that the Bodyslide/CBBE team blew up without warning with the first Bodyslide update after the new CBBE body was released. :classic_angry:

People will voluntarily flock to a new product if it is better in any practical way that users can perceive in-game (as opposed to technical excellence that doesn't necessarily translate into any direct benefit to users.) - for example, if the CBBE body was noticeably more attractive or if it noticeably moved better in-game. By actively deceiving the community, the CBBE team says "Our new CBBE body cannot compete on its merits and benefits to users- it's not actually any better in any user-noticeable way than our UUNP body which we were very proud of when we invented it but now hate- so we have decided to trick people into switching to CBBE by withholding information, by posting deliberately misleading innuendoes about the UUNP body and by simply blowing up users' UUNP presets and templates- even the ones they created themselves- by overwriting RefTemplates.xml with our new all-CBBE version. Because we can."

It just stinks, and makes me more determined than ever to stick with my great UUNP-Special body.

This is the reason I told Tooneyman to start his own Discord server so we can have a place free of all the politics. You cant censor content if your not invited to be part of the channel in the first place.

There will be no politics with this mod at all. I'm not going to ask ousnius for any help with it. I'm 100 percent going to respect ousnius and his team by not using any of their sliders or weight sets or vaginal meshes. We're going to try to build this on our own. No, drama, no BS and no fighting. Keep it simple. ?

However, I will ask him for help with the HMP Hi-poly bodyslide from time to time. Since I know the community is dying for a male bodyslide and I'm hoping we can deliver. I mean who doesn't want to create a character who's a fat drunken bastard who's shouting Fos Ro Dah at wenches and frost trolls or creating a muscular hunkie knight who uses a bow and hunts dear or my favorite.. An skinny ugly necormancer doing vile experiments in his dark cavern. =D 

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Deleting comments about a mod that has nothing to do with the mod page it was posted on isn't really that much of a crime. That said, I've deleted maybe 1 or 2 (normal) comments in all of the CBBE SE/BodySlide SE mod pages. Personally, deleting remotely normal comments isn't my thing.

I've never tried tricking people into believing there's anything wrong with UUNP. There are lots of actual issues with it that I mentioned before that I truly believe in, like the fact that there are too many full-body sliders with a lot of them being almost identical, making it harder or take longer to convert outfits properly. and a few others with the topology and UV map of both UNP (and as such UUNP) being bad.

I just don't want to see anything ported or edited where I don't know it will be of perfect quality, I also don't want to see any of the work getting sold in any way. That's the reason I don't allow anyone to do anything with my mods by principle unless, first of all, they ask for permission FIRST and I can see they will make something great with it. I haven't seen this in all of LL so far for SE.

I don't know what you're talking about with the RefTemplates.xml. This file was always intended to have the sets that come with the mod or for the game. UUNP doesn't and won't. You can also just edit it yourself.

17 minutes ago, bola08 said:

Is there a working SSE HDT equipment on this topic?

I found some mentions of it but I can't find the file ;)

I've tried translating it from the bones. I still have the setup, but HDT SSE wouldn't read the xml files. When converting the equipment over to SSE. You'll have to rename a shit tone of bones. Plus write up a lot of different XML files. I got it working in game, but without any movement. The problem is HDT only reads clothing or bodies. It doesn't support animals or I'm thinking objects like effects for the body since HDT equipment is purely skeletal based mod. 

If you want to screw around with the mod I tried to convert. You're more than welcome to try it out. If anyone thinks they can get it to work. Here is the mod I tried to convert. All the xml files are written for each one of the skeletons. The mod will load in the mod menu. However, I just couldn't get movement, but you're more than welcome to take a crack at it. 

HDT Equipment - Craftable Weapon Sling.zip

I'd work more on it, but right now I'm involved in a bigger project and don't have time to mess with it more right now. Hopefully, someone is willing to pick up where I left off.