31 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Where you able to add the collisions for the ultimate xml file body to UUNP?

What ultimate XML did you mean? 

For now I use my mod of cos body, all collision meshes I add manually from china uunp using bodyslide and nifscop. 

40 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I think I need to add "snu-snu" to my epic WIP reference tome entitled "Coital Characterizations: A Fucking Compendium." I'm still trying to find a way to sneak "genies" in there (some allege that it means "genitals") even though it doesn't mean "doing it." :classic_biggrin:

O yea, it is my favorite term for "IT" ?. Futurama - rulez ;)

And about male body I think we need to adapt mesh from female bodies. And I can not solve the problem of the absence of collisions between the male and female body. With arms and legs, everything is OK, but between male legs and female thigh (for example) nope :( . I do not see any solutions yet.
This is so just in case.

48 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

What ultimate XML did you mean? 

For now I use my mod of cos body, all collision meshes I add manually from china uunp using bodyslide and nifscop. 

It was from the chinese mod. Wait. how did you add them manually? Did you copy what the chinese version did step by step with the mod for Cosio and just added them yourself by copying and pasting? I tried to copy and paste the bones to UUNP and it was giving me a lot of issues. It would instantly crash in game.  I'm trying to figure out what you did so I can add and fix a specific body I'm working on. This will help me with what I'm about to do. Do you mind if I take the collisions from your SOS light body and SOS full body and add them to my body for males. Once I've got this process done. I'm going to begin working on the full meat and bones of a very important mod for the community with male content. This should be awesome when I'm done, but for now I need to know if I can use your collisions and how you got them to work. 

I try to copy the breasts collisions from one nif mod to another and for some reason it ends up doing this to me. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ddb86e243ab49611209efe00f0868fdb.png

Does anyone know why I keep getting this error? I'm going to add it in through bodyslide and I'll bring it over to nifskope and see if I can fix the problem. 

49 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

It was from the chinese mod. Wait. how did you add them manually? Did you copy what the chinese version did step by step with the mod for Cosio and just added them yourself by copying and pasting? I tried to copy and paste the bones to UUNP and it was giving me a lot of issues. It would instantly crash in game.  I'm trying to figure out what you did so I can add and fix a specific body I'm working on. This will help me with what I'm about to do. Do you mind if I take the collisions from your SOS light body and SOS full body and add them to my body for males. Once I've got this process done. I'm going to begin working on the full meat and bones of a very important mod for the community with male content. This should be awesome when I'm done, but for now I need to know if I can use your collisions and how you got them to work. 

About collision: Used collision not mine. I forgot who is author, but it from this forum. Of course you can used as you wish. You can use collision like outfit/armor in outfit studio and add they to body. Or copy in NifScope. 

About addition bones:

Copy and past dont work inthis case, body needs to rerigged and/or reskined with new bones. Google Mesh Rigger program from this forum, it very useful tool for nif files. But it work only with oldrim format nifs.

At first is necessary to choose a body, to pick up or create for body collision meshes, very important that bones of a body and meshes should correspond and be present in the used skeleton. What's what to adjust depends on the selected items. For UUNP quite enough examples for collision meshes and XML configs. 

UPd. "Does anyone know why I keep getting this error? I'm going to add it in through bodyslide and I'll bring it over to nifskope and see if I can fix the problem. "

It is about missing bone in body. Add bone to body or choose another one. ;) or delete it bone from collision mesh on sourse before copying.

32 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

About collision: Used collision not mine. I forgot who is author, but it from this forum. Of course you can used as you wish. You can use collision like outfit/armor in outfit studio and add they to body. Or copy in NifScope. 

About addition bones:

Copy and past dont work inthis case, body needs to rerigged and/or reskined with new bones. Google Mesh Rigger program from this forum, it very useful tool for nif files. But it work only with oldrim format nifs.

At first is necessary to choose a body, to pick up or create for body collision meshes, very important that bones of a body and meshes should correspond and be present in the used skeleton. What's what to adjust depends on the selected items. For UUNP quite enough examples for collision meshes and XML configs. 

I see what your saying. I'm going to have to rerig each skeleton? Do you have any tutorials on how to do that? This'll make my life a hell of a lot easier. Plus it's a great skill to learn. 

And do you have a link to that google tool?

Yeah, I just tested the UUNP Special Full SMP I just created and it instantly crashed. I need to rebuild the setup for the proper bones. I'm going to try a few things and see if that'll allow me to get the mesh in game. My biggest concern is getting the mesh in game and working properly. After that I'll start working on creating the XML file for it. 

13 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Mesh Rigger

about your body test. What do you want from this body? Working collision? Or some else? I'll test it, but some later and I need some "technical task" for testing :) if you need I'll try to help you with this project. For me much easier do it myself than explainby my English ;)

Yes, I'd like to get it working with collisions and making sure the mesh doesn't crash in game. If you are able to do the setup. I'll go over what you did while I play with the bone rigger and figure out how you set it up on my own. This will give me an idea how you setup cosio with the chinese mesh collisions. I need to get UUNP up to par with Cosio and I'm going to be using 3DS Max to modify the body. I've got some ideas I want to implement with UUNP Special, but I can't do it unless I figure how to rig the chinese collisions right. I'm wanting to help @scipher99 with his Hi-Poly body. Since it's a really nice setup. 

I'll be busy the rest of the week myself. Whatever you can do. I appreciate it.  Once I figure out how to do this. I'll move my way to male content. I've got a particular project I'm working on and I've contacted a few modders to see if they can help me understand how certain things work. I've figured somethings out in the last couple of weeks, but I'm still not were I need to be right now. 

Update... Woot, woot!.. I got the chinese collisions onto UUNP.. Bad news... They're not invisible. =P... But I at least got a working model which will render in Skyrim SE without crashing. The minute I loaded it and it didn't crash I was happy. I made sure to figure out how to make the collisions invisible. Here is the file for anyone who wants to play around with it. It adds the full collisions to the body 100 percent. You can now copy and paste the collisions as you wish. However, I'm not sure if they have SMP weights on them. I'm going to have to play around with it for a bit to see if it works properly. 

1 hour ago, scipher99 said:

Right on Tooneyman23 I'll give the body a look over 

I just tested out the high poly body you made and the setup. It's working like a charm. Wow, it's great. I can't believe how well it's working. The body looks great. The only problem I've done is the belly is too jiggly. I'll try to adjust that. 

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Congratulations! I will definitely check and test.
About hipoly body.
I downloaded a couple of months ago some kind of scipher's hipoly file, but I can not find it now. could you PM me this package? 

Awesome.. Looking forward to your results. Wish Granted!

The Hi-Poly body doesn't work as well as the Unified UNP Special SMP I just posted on this thread. That mod is down right perfect. I've got it working with everything. I've never seen something working so well. The Hi-Poly will need some adjustments. I don't know why the special wasn't working for some reason when I tested it, but we'll have to see going forward. The mod is great.. I'm playing with normal UUNP Special with full body support.  It's all thanks to you Gromilla. I'm going to add a hair mod to the UUNP if I can and it should be good to go. I'm going to make a package for SOS too for everyone. Hopefully, that will be the final mod piece which everyone can use going forward if they're using UUNP. 

Here is the pubic version of the mod. Comes with the SOS full pubic too along with Textures for both pubic hairs. This works like a charm. Have fun everyone.  Unified UNP Special SMP Pubic.zip

21 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Well, get an updated SE Male body with the support of SMP physics and mesh collisions.
Added thigh bones and physics for them.
  Test and Enjoy!

SOS FULL SE Added bone SMP collision.7z

SOS LIGHT Muscular added bone SMP collision MALE BODY SE.7z

PS. Bounce configuration made extremely jelly only for testing and you can change it to your taste in malebody.xml file. 

I tested this more using SOS Full, and damn this is great, it has bouncing and collisions for breast, butt, belly and thighs! I also have collision enabled schlongs with bouncing balls, sex in Skyrim never looked better! :P

Thanks for sharing again :)

This goes out to the whole community. We need to create a resource setup for everyone who wants to start dabbling in HDT SMP for Skyrim SE or Skyrim LE. There are a lot of people who just don't know how simple this stuff is. A lot of what I've been doing is copying and pasting from other models. I'm going to start looking into creating a tumblr guide and a tutorial guide online using different examples and from the conversion setup we've created from Skyrim LE. I think it would be great if more people were able to figure out how to get their paws into HDT SMP if they want and realize how easy it is to convert and use for Skyrim SE and LE. It'll make it easier for older authors to make the switch from Old Skyrim to SE or from PE to SMP. The mesh building can be a bit of annoyance, but once you get the mesh built properly everything else is a breeze.  I saw we create a resource here on LL, Nexus and tumblr so people can start dipping their toes. When I have time next week. I'll look into starting the process of creating resources for people to get their foot in the door with HDT SMP. 

Wow Tooneyman23 you did a great job on the HiPoly body other than some of the bounce and jiggle are a little much lol but that is easy to adjust in the .xml files I just used the values from my previous .xml files you linked above that I made. As a side note feel free to use the Hipoly meshes as you like, your version is farther along then mine as I'm finding my time limited to working on this. I was able to test body, hair, earrings, and jewelry all with SMP and collisions and it is working like a charm. Sexlab collisions are working as they should without any issues so far. I am glad the hipoly meshes are working good as I really spent a long time in 3Dmax making them and tried to take care of as many possible conflicts as I could. I tried hard to eliminate as many of the deformations to the body as I could for SL animations so you don't get the weird super bent frog legs look lol.

Edit: Damn you Tooneyman as this is making me want to switch back to UUNP as its working so good lol

SkyrimSE_Dusk_lighting.thumb.jpg.e753974e1a3b7ea05c192c51b83b7631.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y81mAmYRmYc

Death by SNU-SNU

3 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

We need to create a resource setup for everyone who wants to start dabbling in HDT SMP

Dabble, dabble... ?

I think it would be great if more people were able to figure out how to get their paws into HDT SMP if they want and realize how easy it is to convert and use for Skyrim SE and LE.

I have already had a friend who is an active modder and converter of Oldrim stuff to SSE say she's not comfortable even listing SMP as an alternative to CBP Physics on her mods because it's so damned hard to get (read: impossible) the HDT files! I ran into the same thing on one of my high heel conversions when I offered an HDT-HH version and posted in detail how to get the needed HDT-HH system. Several of my users said they had tried and failed to obtain the files, and I agree with their frustration- I managed to create an account on 9damao a couple of months ago, but now when I try to log into it to download the new HDT files I get "UNSPECIFIED ERROR" :classic_angry: and that's the end of that. Even after jumping through all of the goofy hoops (create account, leave comment) the damned website is non-functional half the time.

So until Hydro puts her files on an actual functioning English language host, I don't see many SMP "dabblers" in the near future... :classic_sad:

16 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I managed to create an account on 9damao a couple of months ago, but now when I try to log into it to download the new HDT files I get "UNSPECIFIED ERROR" :classic_angry: and that's the end of that.

So until Hydro puts her files on a functional English language host, I don't see many "dabblers" in the near future... :classic_sad:

My account works with no problems so just let me know if you need stuff off of 9damao and I can DL them for you.

36 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

My account works with no problems so just let me know if you need stuff off of 9damao and I can DL them for you.

Awww.... :classic_blush: that's so sweet of you, thanks. :classic_heart:

I'm good for now, still playing 1.5.23/2.0.6 while I wait for all the 1.5.39 bug reports on some of the mods I use to be resolved. I was just trying to get the latest 1.5.39 files so I would have them when I do finally bite the bullet and let Steam "update" my installation so I can finally play cc/survival on my XBox... :classic_angry:

6 hours ago, scipher99 said:

Wow Tooneyman23 you did a great job on the HiPoly body other than some of the bounce and jiggle are a little much lol but that is easy to adjust in the .xml files I just used the values from my previous .xml files you linked above that I made. As a side note feel free to use the Hipoly meshes as you like, your version is farther along then mine as I'm finding my time limited to working on this. I was able to test body, hair, earrings, and jewelry all with SMP and collisions and it is working like a charm. Sexlab collisions are working as they should without any issues so far. I am glad the hipoly meshes are working good as I really spent a long time in 3Dmax making them and tried to take care of as many possible conflicts as I could. I tried hard to eliminate as many of the deformations to the body as I could for SL animations so you don't get the weird super bent frog legs look lol.

Edit: Damn you Tooneyman as this is making me want to switch back to UUNP as its working so good lol

SkyrimSE_Dusk_lighting.thumb.jpg.e753974e1a3b7ea05c192c51b83b7631.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y81mAmYRmYc

Death by SNU-SNU

You're dang right it works. I hit the sweet spot with those physics. I couldn't believe my eyes when it started to work with collisions with SOS too. You're mod is down right gorgeous and gives Skyrim SE a whole new feel. I wish you'd talk with Ousinus and see if he'd let you bring it over to SSE. You worked very hard on that body and now you've got it working 100% without any issues with the physics. I'm going to be making a massive amount of back ups for my physics setup for SSE. I think if enough buzz got around on your body. Ousinus would reconsider permissions. However, it's not popular enough yet. I'm going to make a vanilla version of the physics too for nevernude. If you could make a nevernude version for me. Just choose a couple of undies for the ladies. I'll rig it up for you. Shouldn't be too hard at all. Now that we've gotten the resource. This is a game changer for SSE. This allows full physics for UUNP right out of the box.  

Please, please come back to UUNP. UUNP already has all the texture files and patches you need. You can use different texture setups on your character and I told you for the special you can find the patches for the genitals under Knightmares077 nexus page. Plus thousands of already made outfits. Nobody is really developing for CBBE 2 for Skyrim SE. I'm not really seeing it. What would you need me to do to see about convincing Ousinus if you can bring this to Skyrim SE. We've got everything we need. You've put a lot of time into this body and I would hope you could put some more. 

I'm wondering if you could post it off site for other modders to use. May through a tumblr. This way you don't have to worry about the permissions issue. SSE needs more than one body type. It's ridiculous it's only got one. We're modders and variety is what we do. This is our game and we mod it to our hearts content. I understand people's feelings of wanting to only have one piece of cake to rule them all, but that is now how this world works. Does anyone know the main reason why ousnius will not allow for an update UUNP body form to be uploaded to SSE? 

One last thing... Could you post a video of the whole body and physics after you've adjusted it along with your improved setup on your xml files. I really want to see what you do with it. 

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Dabble, dabble... ?

I have already had a friend who is an active modder and converter of Oldrim stuff to SSE say she's not comfortable even listing SMP as an alternative to CBP Physics on her mods because it's so damned hard to get (read: impossible) the HDT files! I ran into the same thing on one of my high heel conversions when I offered an HDT-HH version and posted in detail how to get the needed HDT-HH system. Several of my users said they had tried and failed to obtain the files, and I agree with their frustration- I managed to create an account on 9damao a couple of months ago, but now when I try to log into it to download the new HDT files I get "UNSPECIFIED ERROR" :classic_angry: and that's the end of that. Even after jumping through all of the goofy hoops (create account, leave comment) the damned website is non-functional half the time.

So until Hydro puts her files on an actual functioning English language host, I don't see many SMP "dabblers" in the near future... :classic_sad:

To be honest. I'm wondering if she actually will. What we should do is see if someone could reach out to her and ask her if they could honest her mod on the nexus and when she's ready she can take over the page. I think that would probably be a better deal. I'm sticking with HDT no matter what. I've got my back ups ready to rock and roll. I'm not having any issues what so ever with the latest version. The only issues I was having was with animal HDT and a crappy old rim hair mesh I was trying to bring over which has an issue with the mesh and how it was created. Trust me.. I beat that thing to hell and back again with a stick and still couldn't get it to work. 

Update for SOS. Here is the HMP Hi-Poly Version of SOS with full HDT SMP support. Something seems kind of strange and a bit off about the mods meshes. Please let me know if you run into any errors. I'm trying to make sure everything runs well. HMP Hi-Poly Full SMP SOS Body Mod.zip

Thanks, but you forgot beast races hands and underwear looks odd too.

Edit: Also the area where schlongs connects with the body there are some holes for all type of schlongs, average, muscular, and regular. How to fix it?

2 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

Thanks, but you forgot beast races hands and underwear looks odd too.

Edit: Also the area where schlongs connects with the body there are some holes for all type of schlongs, average, muscular, and regular. How to fix it?

Yes. I noticed this trouble, for the solution I need to outweigh some bones. A little later I'll try to fix it.