6 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

For SE? Hell, no. You just need the framework and physics setup. What mod manager are you using?

NMM, which one should I remove?

The patch is not SMP but memory patch, within the same archive was bullet blender, nifscope and nif optimizer.

I've used nifoptimizer only once and I don't know how to use the rest.

1 hour ago, GreatLord said:

NMM, which one should I remove?

The patch is not SMP but memory patch, within the same archive was bullet blender, nifscope and nif optimizer.

I've used nifoptimizer only once and I don't know how to use the rest.

This should help. Just follow the instructions and you should be good to go. 

On 6/17/2018 at 3:49 AM, Tooneyman23 said:

Full SMP 2.3 English Translation:

Full SMP 2.3 SE English Translation.zip

Everything is translated. Hopefully, this can be used as a resource. After testing with this mod. It seems the female body when you build it in bodyslide seems to be off. I'll see why in a little bit later this week. However, the male body works just fine with this mod. You get full froppy SOS and you get fully body effects. You'll have it use it's version of SOS when installing, but it works really well. I'm going to keep cracking at the femalebody and see what's going on with the hands and feet. When you build the body in Bodyslide they don't line up for some reason. 

Could I get a corresponding texture link for the above body? Installed Leyanda UNP and ALL in one HDT UNP, they both have terrible Neck Seam, Installed UNP renewal texture , while it still has neck seam, its a lot less and UNP renewal does not have any vagina textures

6 hours ago, neon_xeon said:

Could I get a corresponding texture link for the above body? Installed Leyanda UNP and ALL in one HDT UNP, they both have terrible Neck Seam, Installed UNP renewal texture , while it still has neck seam, its a lot less and UNP renewal does not have any vagina textures

In my setup I've used Caliente Beautiful Bodies with curvy option, the same also checked on "All in one HDT", therefore I had not such issue, but different which I've solved them as I've described above.

CBBE provides some additional files which are not absolutely necessary but strongly recommended, "normal maps" and "CBBE SMP Config".

Install them in the following order:

1. "Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.0"

2. "All in one HDT" (select the options according the body mode you are using, don't check something you don't already have)

3. "CBBE" (main file)

4. "normal maps" ( for CBBE)

5. "CBBE SMP Config"

6. "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"

Let the later overwrite the previous files.

From UNP family of bodies I like the Blessed but so far I have not found HDT SMP setup for the particular type, the rest are a bit skimpy for my taste, just my subjective opinion.

21 hours ago, GreatLord said:

Hello, I'd like some assistance from experienced members.

I have installed:

Two words: SPOILER TAGS!

Your post has singlehandedly pre-empted half a page of this thread. That's why it is considered good forum etiquette around the world to use spoiler tags instead of posting a wall of text and images that users must scroll through whether they know anything about your issue or not.

You can make spoiler tags manually like this (without the spaces):

[ spoiler ]

==A 3-meter wall of text I need to hide out of courtesy to other users of the forum==

[ /spoiler ]

When you do that (without the spaces), it looks like this:

==A 3-meter wall of text I need to hide out of courtesy to other users of the forum==

You can even go back to your massive post above and edit it now to insert opening and closing spoiler tags if you'd like.

PS: My intent is not to scold or be harsh- I'm merely trying to inform, just as someone on this LL site informed me "nn" years ago. :classic_wub:

7 hours ago, neon_xeon said:

Installed Leyanda UNP and ALL in one HDT UNP, they both have terrible Neck Seam, Installed UNP renewal texture , while it still has neck seam, its a lot less and UNP renewal does not have any vagina textures

I'm using the UNP Female Body Renewal as a base, then I built my UUNP-Special body to my custom preset in Bodyslide and installed Leyenda Skin (but not the AIO with animated vagina) and it works perfectly on my UUNP-Special body, which does have vagina (labia) bones and is therefore physics-capable. I have no visible seams anywhere (that's a bracelet on my left wrist):

20170814165811_1.thumb.jpg.2681b691a51cdbb33fea24f7f182f4cf.jpg

20170814165954_1.thumb.jpg.cf71fcbeed0f95188fb667a5dab0a4dd.jpg

If you have neck seams it could be due to conflicting (meaning off-color) face textures.

38 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm using the UNP Female Body Renewal as a base, then I built my UUNP-Special body to my custom preset in Bodyslide and installed Leyenda Skin (but not the AIO with animated vagina) and it works perfectly on my UUNP-Special body, which does have vagina (labia) bones and is therefore physics-capable. I have no visible seams anywhere (that's a bracelet on my left wrist):

Hide contents

20170814165811_1.thumb.jpg.2681b691a51cdbb33fea24f7f182f4cf.jpg

20170814165954_1.thumb.jpg.cf71fcbeed0f95188fb667a5dab0a4dd.jpg

If you have neck seams it could be due to conflicting (meaning off-color) face textures.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep this in mind the next time I'm going to upload some images.

BTW, your hair looks like rainbow!

On 7/19/2018 at 9:10 AM, GreatLord said:

From UNP family of bodies I like the Blessed but so far I have not found HDT SMP setup for the particular type

SMP setups are all over this thread. I'm using it on my UUNP body and it's practically perfect.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:10 AM, GreatLord said:

the rest are a bit skimpy for my taste, just my subjective opinion. 

LOL! "Skimpy?" Well, they're well beyond "skimpy..." they're nude. :classic_biggrin: This statement makes no sense to me.

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

SMP setups are all over this thread. I'm using it on my UUNP body and it's practically perfect.

LOL! "Skimpy?" Well, they're well beyond "skimpy..." they're nude. :classic_biggrin: This statement makes no sense to me.

Excuse me, English is not my native language, what I meant was skinny!:-D LOL!

4 hours ago, GreatLord said:

Excuse me, English is not my native language, what I meant was skinny!:-D LOL!

LOL! It's amazing what a difference 2 letters can make in a word! :classic_biggrin:

Just as information, UUNP can be built into any shape you like with the click of a mouse in Bodyslide. There is literally no skill required to build a UUNP body to one of the dozens of available presets. Here is my UUNP body shape, using Leyenda Skin textures with options Dry, No Scars, Moles, Full Bush:

20170814165811_1.thumb.jpg.2681b691a51cdbb33fea24f7f182f4cf.jpg20170814165954_1.thumb.jpg.cf71fcbeed0f95188fb667a5dab0a4dd.jpg

I don't think my shape is "skinny" but there are many UUNP presets for much heavier shapes if that's what you want.

1 minute ago, Vyxenne said:

LOL! It's amazing what a difference 2 letters can make in a word! :classic_biggrin:

Just as information, UUNP can be built into any shape you like with the click of a mouse in Bodyslide. There is literally no skill required to build a UUNP body to one of the dozens of available presets. Here is my UUNP body shape, using Leyenda Skin textures with options Dry, No Scars, Moles, Full Bush:

Hide contents

20170814165811_1.thumb.jpg.2681b691a51cdbb33fea24f7f182f4cf.jpg20170814165954_1.thumb.jpg.cf71fcbeed0f95188fb667a5dab0a4dd.jpg

I don't think my shape is "skinny" but there are many UUNP presets for much heavier shapes if that's what you want.

Impressive, the only thing I'd change is the "curves", from your 3 to 4 size, actually it looks like small 3 and I'd prefer a small 4.

I use Leyenda skin textures too, very good indeed if your built can afford it.

I don't pay so much attention to technical details unless it's absolutely necessary, like experiencing CTDs...etc

My mentality is being transported to the game, vagabond, adventurous in nature, free roaming around the world and forever in love with love...!

Don't get me wrong but I see no harm when someone enjoys himself, life in general and shares this fun with others in order the happiness to become greater!

Apologies if unintentionally derailed your topic, just pretend I've never been here and continue where you left of.

On 7/19/2018 at 8:22 PM, Vyxenne said:

Thanks, I know ALL special body types(UUNP , CBBE) have none (or very little seam for wrong texture).

But I wanted A compatible texture for the SMP 2.3 body from the chinese website( English Posted by @Tooneyman23 ), That body has EVERYTHING, belly, thigh, vagina depth collision etc.

Problem is I cannot seem to find a compatible texture without ugly neck seams :/

1 hour ago, neon_xeon said:

Thanks, I know ALL special body types(UUNP , CBBE) have none (or very little seam for wrong texture).

But I wanted A compatible texture for the SMP 2.3 body from the chinese website( English Posted by @Tooneyman23 ), That body has EVERYTHING, belly, thigh, vagina depth collision etc.

Problem is I cannot seem to find a compatible texture without ugly neck seams :/

We're working on a body similar to that one with UNP, but we're having trouble with making it look pretty like the chinese one where it's not attached to the body.

I'm trying to batch build my BodySlide sliders using the Full Eng Translation pack by @Tooneyman23, and I get this message:

BodySlide%20x64_2018-07-25_14-25-44.png

I'm guessing it's referring to the SMP物理身型1.8.osp in the SliderSets folder. I've tried opening it in Outfit Studio but it won't open due to a "file nonexistent" error, which leads me to believe BodySlide does not support unicode characters. Is this possibly causing certain things to not work properly?

Renaming the file doesn't fix anything.

EDIT: Seems the zip uploaded is corrupted. I tried downloading twice. WinRAR test fails on opening the archive. It installs, oddly, in MO2 without error, but I'm willing to bet you it has corrupt files. I installed the Chinese version of the mod, and just chose the options that align with the translation, then changed the BodySlide installed to English localization and it built just fine doing it the same way I did before.