4 hours ago, Kaiden69 said:

So all that needs be done to get fully working FloppySOS is to install the posted file?

Alright, so yeah.. Froppy works with the mod english translation mod I posted earlier. A little heads up for the female body. If you are going to make a body in bodyslide. Make sure you batch build the body with the hands and feet. Otherwise, the body will be screwed up badly. 

Sounds like unless you have a monster of a gaming rig you're probably better off with CBP.  I've been using that with no apparent performance impact.  I may get a top of the line system next time I upgrade but that won't be for at least a few years.  I normally get a mid range system but with the mods I'm throwing at SE lately I definitely need a GTX 1080 which means I'll have to spring for a water cooled system if I don't want my computer to sound like a jet engine.

21 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Thank you. I'm downloading it now and am going to play with it and see if I can use the new assets to get some more physics working. 

Yes, I got Froppy SOS working on the one body, but I didn't get the other parts of the body working. I also mention how the penis isn't connected to the body well and you see the issue with it once you download the body. I'm working on trying to see what's wrong with it. 

I'll try out the new 2.3 assets and see if that can help me see what's going on. Once I've got it translated and I've got it working. I'll upload a version for everyone to try out and give an explanation on how I created it. 

Update.. Here is the fully translated 2.3 version for everyone to play around with. I'm going to start testing it and see what I can get from it. Once I start meshing with the meshes and seeing what's working and what's not. I'll go ahead and hopefully, bring the male version to HMP. 

Full_SMP_2.3_SE_English_Translation.zip

This will be my final update on this mod and an explanation on what I've discovered testing it. 

I've used it with it with different frameworks to see how it works. SL, FG, OSA... 

Number one the mod works very well. It gives full body collisions for both males and females. You can us this mod for Froppy SOS. It gives the full effects of froppy without the Dll. The female body works very well too. You can use the body it comes with or use can build one in bodyslide. If you build one in bodyslide. You need to batch build the hands only and use the original feet with the textures it offers. The feet textures in this mod don't work with UUNP feet special or normal uunp. Someone would have to make a patch for them. I've tried doing it, but didn't succeed. You can only build the body with zca1, zca2, zca3, zca4, zca5,.. You can't use any other body form with this mod otherwise the hands and feet will be cut off from the body giving a really weird dollah look. 

Now as for this mods body working with UUNP Special. It won't work with it at all. If your using UUNP special body with this mod. The Xml files are only designed for the ZCA body only since it's a full body which comes with belly, breasts, butts, vagina, anus, arms and legs. UUNP Special will work, but the body is only connected to havok and not working with the regular mod from my tests.

All in all the mod works, but I'm going to keep testing and see if I can get the UUNPVagina.xml to work properly with regular UUNP Special and UUNP HDT. If I'm able to get the bodies to work. I'll post the xml file for everyone to use along with the adjusted bodies. 

19 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

This will be my final update on this mod and an explanation on what I've discovered testing it. 

I've used it with it with different frameworks to see how it works. SL, FG, OSA... 

Number one the mod works very well. It gives full body collisions for both males and females. You can us this mod for Froppy SOS. It gives the full effects of froppy without the Dll. The female body works very well too. You can use the body it comes with or use can build one in bodyslide. If you build one in bodyslide. You need to batch build the hands only and use the original feet with the textures it offers. The feet textures in this mod don't work with UUNP feet special or normal uunp. Someone would have to make a patch for them. I've tried doing it, but didn't succeed. You can only build the body with zca1, zca2, zca3, zca4, zca5,.. You can't use any other body form with this mod otherwise the hands and feet will be cut off from the body giving a really weird dollah look. 

Now as for this mods body working with UUNP Special. It won't work with it at all. If your using UUNP special body with this mod. The Xml files are only designed for the ZCA body only since it's a full body which comes with belly, breasts, butts, vagina, anus, arms and legs. UUNP Special will work, but the body is only connected to havok and not working with the regular mod from my tests.

All in all the mod works, but I'm going to keep testing and see if I can get the UUNPVagina.xml to work properly with regular UUNP Special and UUNP HDT. If I'm able to get the bodies to work. I'll post the xml file for everyone to use along with the adjusted bodies. 

I tried installing the zip with NMM but it put all the folders in my data folder instead of doing it correctly. Any advice how to properly install it?

39 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Good to know. I've been trying to load it in outfit studio and the osp won't load at all. I want it's slider sets. 

I have tried it without success, many times. Try it.
Сunning Chinese want to sell the 2.3 full body with sliders (with bones of the anus and binding to the updated skeleton (the "max" folder in the package)). The fact that now in the access is a trial version (as written in the topic). 

I apologize for the English. It is difficult for me to explain the details.

19 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

I have tried it without success, many times. Try it.
Сunning Chinese want to sell the 2.3 full body with sliders (with bones of the anus and binding to the updated skeleton (the "max" folder in the package)). The fact that now in the access is a trial version (as written in the topic). 

I apologize for the English. It is difficult for me to explain the details.

Oh, it's not just a problem I've run into with this mod. For some reason I've been running into it with @scipher99 high poly body too. I've been trying to attach his body to a regular bodyslide sliders for UUNP. My guess is.. New sliders will have to be created specifically for those bodies. I do know how to create those sliders, however making sure they work with the feet and hands correctly is something I do not know how to do. If someone would help me learn how to attach feet and hands correctly with OutFit studio. I can continue with the work. Otherwise, I'm stuck at a dead end. 

Why you have to keep a secret for hands and leg attachment properly to body I'll never know. 

It's funny how you sell they want to sell the body parts. You noticed the build the body with the vagina and anus attached. All some modeler has to do is go into 3DS Max, but them out along with the bones. Attach them to UUNP or CBBE and make new bones. They can take all the collisions and build a new body with them. Seems kind of pointless to try to sell something. I mean you'll always get someone who wants to buy the crap, but if someone knows what they're doing it really isn't hard to just make a new body with those bones they're trying to sell. 

1 hour ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Why you have to keep a secret for hands and leg attachment properly to body I'll never know. 

It's funny how you sell they want to sell the body parts. You noticed the build the body with the vagina and anus attached. All some modeler has to do is go into 3DS Max, but them out along with the bones. Attach them to UUNP or CBBE and make new bones. They can take all the collisions and build a new body with them. Seems kind of pointless to try to sell something. I mean you'll always get someone who wants to buy the crap, but if someone knows what they're doing it really isn't hard to just make a new body with those bones they're trying to sell. 

I do not know what I did wrong, but I'm a simple user. All questions to the authors of this body please, the link to the topic I gave earlier. I just found it and downloaded it, and that's it. 

12 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

I do not know what I did wrong, but I'm a simple user. All questions to the authors of this body please, the link to the topic I gave earlier. I just found it and downloaded it, and that's it. 

Oh, ok. I'm just going to keep testing and see if I can create a bodyslide with it. If not I'll have to make my own. It shouldn't be two hard, but we'll see. 

Alright.. I've finally converted HDT Equipment Craftable Sling to Skyrim SE. It shows up in game without any crashes. However,.. I'm having trouble getting it to work. I've converted it over correctly and if anyone would like to look at the file. I could use some help seeing about getting the physics to work on the weapons. To anyone who's interested. I've created a tone and I mean a tone of new XML files for the weapons. However, it might not be the right format and I'm going to need some people to look it over if they're interested. 

@dduserab @DarkFireTim @Vyxenne @Slashz @scipher99 Maybe you might be interested in checking out this mod... 

Here is the link for the direct download.

You'll need to use the whole thing since it'd be a royal pain to have to convert it yourself. This mod is far from the resplendent armor. It's extremely complex. If anyone would like to help me take a crack at it. Please check the mod. I'll be keeping an eye out on the forums for the next week. Crossing fingers we can figure out how to get this mod rocking. ? 

3 minutes ago, darksynth0 said:

Folks, sorry for the stupid questions.

But I can't understand how to make SOS work with SSE with HDT-SMP

I have HDT-SMP, CBBE (with SMP config), what SOS version I need to install and how to make it work with HDT-SMP?

Grab the Full Version of the English Translation. The SOS XML files work like a charm. 

Actually.. Go to @Slashz The Mighty XML file and download it. It has all the SOS Files you'll need for full HDT SMP support. 

1 hour ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Grab the Full Version of the English Translation. The SOS XML files work like a charm. 

Actually.. Go to @Slashz The Mighty XML file and download it. It has all the SOS Files you'll need for full HDT SMP support. 

By the way I don't understand, I am using CBBE but I read through his thread and it looks like his body is UUNP?

Can I use my CBBE instead or it won't work?

19 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

I'm working on it. 

Thanks!

For now I will try to use SOS FULL without HDT-SMP collision, hope it will work as is it's okay, can you please send me a PM if you will find a way to have it with CBBE, and hopefully with bodyslide?

6 hours ago, darksynth0 said:

Thanks!

For now I will try to use SOS FULL without HDT-SMP collision, hope it will work as is it's okay, can you please send me a PM if you will find a way to have it with CBBE, and hopefully with bodyslide?

With the new CBBE it should work right off the bat. Just download ousnius's xml files. NOW clams is a different story since I just converted it for the original author and am testing out what it does. 

Update: I've tested The Might XML file along with the CBBE 2 for SSE. It works perfectly. 

Hey everyone. I've officially converted Merida Hair with Physics to SSE. I've written all the XML files and they look good, but.. The hair won't show up in game. I've converted the Meshes and they show up in the creation kit64, but in game they won't either show or they crash the engine. 

Has anyone run into this issue before? 

By the way. Here is the XML files for the hairs. 

SKSE.zip

12 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

With the new CBBE it should work right off the bat. Just download ousnius's xml files. NOW clams is a different story since I just converted it for the original author and am testing out what it does. 

Update: I've tested The Might XML file along with the CBBE 2 for SSE. It works perfectly. 

Make swinging dongs great again!

On 6/15/2018 at 12:25 AM, PhoenixTheSage said:

Get your cloaks, folks

Artesian Cloaks of Skyrim

I'm so glad someone finally put all the cloaks together. The mind drools at the thought of all those swinging dongs banging around against swinging capes....

52 minutes ago, cminnow said:

Make swinging dongs great again!

I'm so glad someone finally put all the cloaks together. The mind drools at the thought of all those swinging dongs banging around against swinging capes....

I don't know what i did but all the male npcs in my game have swinging balls but not dicks LOL

On 6/18/2018 at 7:05 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

Sorry I don't quite understand this - The Might XML package overwrites textures and meshes from CBBE, my Fair Skin and bodyslide (CBBE curved physics + Deserter X armors conversion).

Should I place the might XML package before aforementioned mods?

Jeez it's so complicated :)

also it overwrites skeleton female hkx from XPMSSE..