Hi, fellow physics lovers! I'm a VR wonk who wants to do a jiggly playthrough of SkyrimVR, but I'm growing increasingly worried SMP will never get a VR port. Last I heard, Hydrogen had zero interest in even making the attempt because she lacks a VR headset (note: this isn't actually a requirement; the SKSE team uses the null renderer). Is this still true?

Assuming it is, is anyone in contact with Hydrogen? I would be happy to buy her a copy of SkyrimVR and even throw a little money at her as motivation (the port is unlikely to require more than the sort of recompilation a new official patch requires), but ideally I would have a translator to assist us. If that isn't enough, I'm fairly confident she could raise a decent sum of money crowdfunding this port, and I know several people who would also subscribe to something like a top Patreon tier to get ongoing VR support.

Hydrogen being Chinese might be a major stumbling block for some of these ideas, but I'm hoping someone here has some suggestions on an appropriate next step...

12 hours ago, Caelryn said:

First time using SMP and now I'm looking for a good preset. Any idea where I might find some?

SMP physics effects are controlled by xml files- is that what you mean by "preset?" In case that's what you mean, there are several scattered throughout this thread, starting around April. There are also some good ones by Gromilla here and over on the SoS thread. There are also some on the "New CBBE" mod page on Nexus- these can be used with UUNP as well with a few minor edits to correct the bone name differences.

I've been trying to make the smp wigs to work, but no matter what I do, they don't have physics... The body works without problems, it bounces and it has collisions. Do I have to modify some xml to make the wigs to have physics?

I've tried both the smp ks wigs conversion and the yundao hdt hair pack.

Thank you very much.

20 hours ago, Caelryn said:

I've found a file called Full_SMP_2.3 (english translation) and tried to install it with NMM, but instead of being properly installed half of its content was just copied into my data folder. Any advice how to install this properly?

All body-related (as opposed to outfit-related) xml's go in Data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs. You will probably have to create that path manually and then copy the xml's into it.

I suspect that all (not just half) of your xmls went into your Data folder because that is the default destination for all files installed by NMM unless otherwise specified. You need to find all of them and move them as indicated above. You can sort by "File Type" and look at the bottom of the list for "XML File."

On 7/29/2018 at 9:01 AM, juancava said:

I've been trying to make the smp wigs to work, but no matter what I do, they don't have physics... The body works without problems, it bounces and it has collisions. Do I have to modify some xml to make the wigs to have physics?

I've tried both the smp ks wigs conversion and the yundao hdt hair pack.

Thank you very much.

No, you do not have to modify anything as long as you are using the SSE conversions of these wigs because most of the Oldrim physics hair and wigs used HDT-PE instead of SMP. The KS SMP Wigs pack and the YunDao set worked for me right out of the box. They have their own eponymous xml's with each wig so, given your statement that you have SMP body physics working, which means you have the hdt framework and phsyics system installed correctly, I can't see how the wigs could avoid working if you installed them in the same paths as the 7z archive has them sorted in (which is what NMM does.)

On 7/19/2018 at 8:29 AM, neon_xeon said:

Could I get a corresponding texture link for the above body? Installed Leyanda UNP and ALL in one HDT UNP, they both have terrible Neck Seam, Installed UNP renewal texture , while it still has neck seam, its a lot less and UNP renewal does not have any vagina textures

THANK BRO!

9 hours ago, Caelryn said:

Alrighty, I got the basic SMP stuff working. Now I'm wondering: Is there a way to enable creature collisions as well?

I think that HDT-SMP has to be updated for this to work. I have not been able to get it to work

On 7/19/2018 at 7:10 AM, GreatLord said:

In my setup I've used Caliente Beautiful Bodies with curvy option, the same also checked on "All in one HDT", therefore I had not such issue, but different which I've solved them as I've described above.

CBBE provides some additional files which are not absolutely necessary but strongly recommended, "normal maps" and "CBBE SMP Config".

Install them in the following order:

1. "Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.0"

2. "All in one HDT" (select the options according the body mode you are using, don't check something you don't already have)

3. "CBBE" (main file)

4. "normal maps" ( for CBBE)

5. "CBBE SMP Config"

6. "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"

Let the later overwrite the previous files.

From UNP family of bodies I like the Blessed but so far I have not found HDT SMP setup for the particular type, the rest are a bit skimpy for my taste, just my subjective opinion.

thank you

On 4/16/2018 at 5:44 PM, Vyxenne said:

@DarkFireTim Thanks to you, R246 and Scipher99, I have now exceeded my own expectations- I have full body physics and collisions including schlong to labia! Plus a long flowing wig and dangly earrings to die for, and some hdt amulets which I stopped using because they're essentially the basic vanilla amulets with some jewels- I plan to study them to see if I can convert some of the more ornate Immersive Jewelry Volkihar Heart necklaces.

I don't know if it will help anyone, but since the xml's various ppl shared helped me a lot, here are my active xml's. I'm on game version 1.5.23 and SKSE64 2.0.6.

Thanks again to all for the help!

defaultBBPs.xml

UUNP.xml

earringstrawberry.xml

HDTHair.xml

Same here! Finally got it all working! (Knock on wood...hehe). I have bodies, Clothes & outfits and cloaks using SMP physics and all look wonderful. I want the vanilla hair to have SMP physics now for everyone... Does your HDTHair.xml cover this? What hair does it work with exactly? Is it just for vanilla Hair or any hair that uses SMP? Sorry if this was already asked.

1 hour ago, jdods13 said:

I have bodies, Clothes & outfits and cloaks using SMP physics and all look wonderful.

What clothes? I've looked erverywhere for SMP clothes for SSE but haven't found any- just cloaks, which I don't personally care for or use. I have two really nice SMP outfits from Oldrim but they don't work in SSE and idk how to fix them.

1 hour ago, jdods13 said:

I want the vanilla hair to have SMP physics now for everyone... Does your HDTHair.xml cover this? What hair does it work with exactly? Is it just for vanilla Hair or any hair that uses SMP?

As far as I know, HDT-SMP-Physics-SE does not support SMP Hair- just wigs (because the game considers them helmets.) However, the 3 sets of SMP wigs I have work very well and it's nice being able to switch hair colors in-game to go with my outfits! I just put the color of wig that goes with the outfit right into the outfit's EquipGroup and voilà!

On 6/16/2018 at 5:49 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

Full SMP 2.3 English Translation:

Full SMP 2.3 SE English Translation.zip

Everything is translated. Hopefully, this can be used as a resource. After testing with this mod. It seems the female body when you build it in bodyslide seems to be off. I'll see why in a little bit later this week. However, the male body works just fine with this mod. You get full froppy SOS and you get fully body effects. You'll have it use it's version of SOS when installing, but it works really well. I'm going to keep cracking at the femalebody and see what's going on with the hands and feet. When you build the body in Bodyslide they don't line up for some reason. 

Hey @Tooneyman23, could you reupload this please? I've downloaded the Zip on two different networks and they're all CRC-exact replicas with the same corruption (The zip fails a WinRAR archive test). It causes an error when generating in Bodyslide if I use your files over the Chinese mod.

18 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

What clothes? I've looked erverywhere for SMP clothes for SSE but haven't found any- just cloaks, which I don't personally care for or use. I have two really nice SMP outfits from Oldrim but they don't work in SSE and idk how to fix them.

As far as I know, HDT-SMP-Physics-SE does not support SMP Hair- just wigs (because the game considers them helmets.) However, the 3 sets of SMP wigs I have work very well and it's nice being able to switch hair colors in-game to go with my outfits! I just put the color of wig that goes with the outfit right into the outfit's EquipGroup and voilà!

Ok I guess I should clear that up. I have the vanilla outfits from bodyslide with physics. Where do I get these wigs?

On 4/24/2018 at 2:08 AM, t3h0th3r said:

I can confirm, that CBBE-XML (1.0.4) works out of the box, hands, boobs, and nether regions all react to touch of each other.  I found a tongue in some AIO pack and try to make it work too.

Hey, does this require SoS Full or does SoS Light which comes with Tempered skins also work? Also, I'm guessing your statement also mean't that schlong to clam was functioning? And I'm awfully new to HDT, therefore sorry to ask, but this makes every female NPC have the feature correct? I'm feeling very clueless so far in my move from CBP to HDT. 

Finally, has you or anyone tried this "full smp physical shape experience version 2.3" from damao: http://www.9damao.com/thread-97607-1-1.html
I did translate the page but I still couldn't figure out which body shape it requires.

I'm hoping to find these answers on this thread, Thanks

Or if anyone could help me with above questions that would fantastic!

Basically I'm looking for full SMP physics, with schlong to clam physics as well (lady part physics). I believe there's two options, CBBE special, or the chinese SMP from damao. But I have questions which I asked in my above post.

On 8/4/2018 at 1:55 PM, Nimkal said:

Hey, does this require SoS Full or does SoS Light which comes with Tempered skins also work? Also, I'm guessing your statement also mean't that schlong to clam was functioning? And I'm awfully new to HDT, therefore sorry to ask, but this makes every female NPC have the feature correct? I'm feeling very clueless so far in my move from CBP to HDT. 

Finally, has you or anyone tried this "full smp physical shape experience version 2.3" from damao: http://www.9damao.com/thread-97607-1-1.html
I did translate the page but I still couldn't figure out which body shape it requires.

I'm hoping to find these answers on this thread, Thanks

i want to use for cbbe but not sure how to set it up, the male jiggle is nice so far though.

18 minutes ago, ClosetRacist said:

Two Questions:

1. Is it possible to add bouncing physics to areas other than the breasts and butt, such as the thighs?

2. Is there place where I can get some premade SMP Config Presets that isn't the one provided with CBBE?

1. Yes, but not with currently-available bodies AFAIK. I'm assuming you already know about the Belly physics available for UUNP-Special bodies. There is a rumor that the new UNP Remastered body may "some day" have advanced features such as thigh physics capability.

2. Several have been posted earlier in this thread. Try starting around April and move forward. Also look in Senpo's SMP thread here on LL, and Gromilla has posted some on one of the SoS threads.

Is there a detailed guide for absolute retards on how to set up collisions to work correctly? I have tried everything I could, downloaded every preset posted, built UUNP special in bodyslide, but vagina just flaps erratically and doesn't interact with schlong whatsoever. Here is my mod list:

Clipboard02.png

6 hours ago, Maretti1337 said:

Is there a detailed guide for absolute retards on how to set up collisions to work correctly? I have tried everything I could, downloaded every preset posted, built UUNP special in bodyslide, but vagina just flaps erratically and doesn't interact with schlong whatsoever. Here is my mod list:

Clipboard02.png

I have the same issue but I think I'm on the way to a solution!

I had always thought the NiStringExtraData was mandatory in the mesh, but this past 3 months as I struggled to get labia physics I found a post on another subject that said (paraphrasing from memory): "With HDT-SMP, you can specify an xml for the body to use with a NiStringExtraData in the mesh or by using DefaultBBPs.xml to point to body xml(s)." This implies that it is not necessary to have any NiStringExtraData in our SMP-Game body meshes at all!

The NiStringExtraData in UUNP-Special bodies (which originated in Oldrim) specifies a Havok Object and an xml named hdt-vagina.xml. This is wrong on at least two counts-

• Havok Objects are strictly Oldrim HDT-PE requirements- there can be no Havok-based physics mods in SSE thanks to Microsoft :classic_angry: ; and
  • There is no hdt-vagina.xml in any of the xmls linked here and elsewhere for SSE UUNP-Special bodies.

So the NiStringExtraData is doing absolutely nothing because all of the Data in it is invalid in SSE. To check this, I changed the Havok Object to HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object and the data from skse\plugins\hdt-vagina.xml to skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtVagina.xml, then named a vagina collisions file I had to hdtVagina.xml. When I tested in-game, I had no body physics whatsoever! By changing the data to point to a valid xml which is only for vagina physics and not for BBP-type physics, I killed all body physics.

So tonight I'm going to remove the NiStringExtraData node completely from my body nifs and see what happens. I suspect I will have body physics, and I might even have vagina physics because my UUNP.xml has a vagina declaration in it. I'll come back and let you know what I find out.