On 10/12/2017 at 1:56 PM, Xiderpunk said:

Wow what a toxic post. I disagree on all points but OK your entitled to your angry little opinion. Furthermore what exactly have YOU done for free for this community? Thought not...  real nice individual you are.

Also, considering FG is consistantly at around 50,000 downloads per month with a life time unique downloads of 90,000 I would say it is pretty far from redundant wouldn't you. SLL Has 12,000 total downloads of how many are unique I don't know.

So much salt in one post kek.

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Darkangel777 said:

probably not the place to ask but I am anyway lol I know that the SKSE 2.0.5 is the new build and is an alpha but I downloaded Skyrim SE last night and the run time is  1.5.23 and skse wont load right cause the run time is to new .so just wait for an update then?

Give it a couple of days and it should be updated :)

Here is a way to rollback your game @Darkangel777

1 - From the Windows Run box (Windows key + R) enter steam://nav/console 
2 - The Steam Command Console will open up, paste in the following: download_depot 489830 489833 3146230552641174659
3- Go to your Steam folder, ...\steamapps\content\app_489830\depot_489833
4- Copy SkyrimSE.exe found there over your updated version. Now the script extender will work again.

lol I remember when Skyrim was released and people called it shit because it didn't compare with a fully modded oblivion and people made long list as to why skyrim would never be superior to Oblivion and so on. Here we are seeing the exact same attitude and toxic childish behavior. We all know what happen in the end don't we? Eventually oblivion as good as it was, was surpassed and it took a while. It was over two years before a comparable sex mod was released for skyrim at at first blush it was significantly inferior to what oblivion had. Well that change didn't it? As i recall there was belief that we could never get an oblivion style sex mod in skyrim because people couldn't import animations to skyrim, in the beginning, but that was solved.

Each game has its own unique challenges for modders and there is ZERO reason to think that the challenges of Newrim make it insurmountable to oldrim. 12 months after skyrim was released it was still "inferior" to a fully modded oblivion and the anti-skyrim fanatics where still decrying skyrim, yet almost by magic it slowly made improvements that eventually surpassed oblivion. You'd think that given the improvements we have seen in SSE people would stop with the anti-newrim rhetoric but no some people never learn from history.

1st on this very threat we got a claim of without a slew of tools newrim was dead in the water for modding and within a month of that post most of the tools were created for newrim. yet that still didn't make them think twice about this idea the newrim will forever be inferior to oldrim.

2nd we got the community of SSE modders is too small and it will never have the mod depth of Skyrim well after one year we see there are over 9.3k mods for newrim which is roughly 1/6th as many as oldrim. How old is oldrim? 6 years. Well what do you know seems that there is about a equal number of mods per year for oldrim and newrim. Showing that there is enough interest in newrim to create a viable community. Hell the once lauded nothing will surpass it oblivion has only 3 times the number of mods as newrim and its been around for a decade longer than newrim. So I'd say newrim is doing just fine in mod support. (using nexus numbers for comparisons)

3rd its without skse64 you can't have mod customization. How soon people forget we have had mod customization using books and the like for a decade. People simply used the older inferior method until skse64 comes out. oh wait its in released alpha testing now, almost as if by magic all the limitations of newrim are being solved. how is this possible?

4th Newrim isn't more stable that's a myth newrim just doesn't have all the badly made plugins causing crashes and so on. Or they act like because it isn't 100% stable that stability isn't really a strong point in newrim's favor, so they must point out every little issue with newrim's stability as though the two games are close on this issue. Yet the complaints about newrim crashes are significantly less than oldrim. how could this be? Must be magic again. Well at least most of the nay sayers have admitted that yes Newrim is more than just a little more stable it is significantly more stable than oldrim with all the tweaks and tricks to bypass the 32 bit limitations. Now they just down play how important stability is and make it sound like gamers really don't care about stability. lol

5th now it is Newrim uses preset shaders so it can never look as good as oldrim. Really? Really? You think this is an insurmountable problem? You don't think that people will come up with solutions in the next 5 years?

6th I am sure people will cling to yet a new reason why oldrim is superior once the current set of challenges are solved.

I still, every once in a while hear someone claim modded oblivion is a better experience than modded oldrim but who takes them seriously now? They sit in their own corner of the web ranting against skyrim making their mods for oblivion and the rest of us look at them with pity as their own narrow mindedness has robbed them of experiencing great moments in gaming.

But by all means tell the world how terrible newrim is i'm sure history wont repeat itself, it never does, right?

And to be clear as i just know people can't look past their ideological beliefs (and will read this as me claiming something i never said nor implied), modded oldrim is better than modded newrim, but the gap has closed significantly in the last year. Give it 2 more years and i am sure you will see that gap close even more. I'd say in two years (roughly) from now newrim will be on par with oldrim, not exact but close enough. Maybe it will happen sooner maybe it will take longer but the gap is closing. You just have to look at sse modding in 2016 to 2017 to see just how far sse has come.

The battle between new and old will always exist. People will always fight among themselves because they have nothing better to do. While their doing that we can just enjoy the stability and amazing new mods the community is creating. Especially them jiggles now if we could just get genies to work. We're good to go. 

On 4.12.2017 at 11:29 PM, DykkenTomb said:

The battle between new and old will always exist. People will always fight among themselves because they have nothing better to do. While their doing that we can just enjoy the stability and amazing new mods the community is creating. Especially them jiggles now if we could just get genies to work. We're good to go. 

There is no battle between new and old, only people ignoring facts.

Sse is new so it lacks alot of work the community did over years, everybody ignoring that fact is either retarded or showing a lack of information about the materia. Period.

Back to the topic, with the latest smp update in September hydro told it's gonna be the last update for sle.

Somebody checked the hdthhsse will notice it contains a hdt framework. I guess it won't be taking long to get a smp port until she finished the 64bit environment implementation. Even more important is that bethesda stops updating it so skse will stay the same.

http://www.9damao.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=16758

@xiderpunk

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not some child that gets offended by your worthless remark. Grow up kiddie.

for that you pretend to not be a child you very much behave like one, i am reading your salt out of between these lines.

On 13/12/2017 at 7:11 PM, prZ said:

@xiderpunk

for that you pretend to not be a child you very much behave like one, i am reading your salt out of between these lines.

Wow you are really trying, second comment from you about my post that was not aimed at you. Also, interesting that you felt the need to register a 1 post alt account just to have a dig at me, pretty spineless in my opinion but OK. Hey look, there is an oldrim forum here.. it's over there.. go post to your heart's content. Bye bye.

2 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

Wow you are really trying, second comment from you about my post that was not aimed at you. Also, interesting that you felt the need to register a 1 post alt account just to have a dig at me, pretty spineless in my opinion but OK. Hey look, there is an oldrim forum here.. it's over there.. go post to your heart's content. Bye bye.

XD its redicoulus youre paranoid as hell. Thread is about HDT SMP for SSE if i  read it correct. Just looked into this thread after a while and wanted to share some infos but then i saw your postings and i couldnt resist.

index.jpg.1123ca1799dd1e5520322e5850e376e7.jpg

lol, sse and le be like north/south korea

49 minutes ago, prZ said:

XD its redicoulus youre paranoid as hell. Thread is about HDT SMP for SSE if i  read it correct. Just looked into this thread after a while and wanted to share some infos but then i saw your postings and i couldnt resist.

index.jpg.1123ca1799dd1e5520322e5850e376e7.jpg

lol, sse and le be like north/south korea

I actually had to laugh at your response on the first line. Please.. I know English might not be your first language, but please at least demonstrate you have some understanding before trying to communicate in it.  It would actually take some effort to be able to completely throw out any semblance of grammar, spelling or punctuation as you have managed to achieve, so well done!

8 hours ago, daedrasp said:

I heard some news about Hydronygen working HDT at SSE version and someone has alpha version video screen shot. :smiley:

Wait to releasing day.

Yes.. There is rumors and with whispers usually comes a reality. People need to be patient. Hydro is probably working on it as we speak. She got HDTHighHeels working and my guess is she'll have an alpha version of the extensions soon too. But we'll see. For now we can enjoy CBP until Hydro decides to bring over HDT to SSE. Crossing fingers. I miss the cloaks and hair mods most of all. 

I been testing a handful of mods including the shanoa armor that was included in the link you  provided. It works, a bit glitchy with the front of the dress going a wee bit inside the body from time to time. I also tested a handful of smp hdt armors from oldrim and they all work BUT you must convert the mesh files then they will work just fine. Also when you add the armors with smp, DO NOT let the old files overwrite the new hdt files plugins that was provided by hydrogen. 

Summary from the testing i have done so far, this is way better than the old physic hdt engine. I have not noticed any slowdowns and my character outfits move just like them youtube videos with grace. Downside is some of skirts movement may look a bit transparent. 

Mods tested that works with the new smp engine.  

Wa ribbons download : https://www.patreon.com/file?h=14667733&i=1445775  

Vindictus mini dress : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbR1RlKr_mk link and pw is provided.

modern dress : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_w2sYnG0JA  link and pw is provided.

On 10/28/2016 at 11:09 AM, blueballbob said:

Anyone know what's up with HDT SMP for SSE? I figure it'll need a new .dll and updated NIF files right?

I friend PM'd me and said HDT-SMP-SE has been released but so far I haven't found it on any English-speaking site- I can't deal with her Chinese site.

As to Physics in SSE, I'm using CBP Physics and it works great for Breasts, Butt and Belly (it's real physics, not just animations like Dragonfly BBP Animations- applies to player character as well as NPCs) ... But still no hair, earrings or clothing physics, or any collisions. Still, light-years ahead of where we were in SSE 2 months ago.

Just log into the chinese website with a new forum account, translate the thread into english to then find a post with a thank you, copy the original chinese thank you since you gonna need that to post a reply to get access to the mod in said chinese mod thread. Very easy to do.