22 hours ago, minalia said:

Ok, I pretty much went with a unp hdt standard installation setup with CBP, the latest one. If you don't even understand how to make them bouncy tits work in the first place. This ain't for you.

Installed SKSE, added the HDT highheels from hydrogen chinese website. Take the same one that was on the old loverslab but works with the latest skse version that is up to date.

I installed both the hydrogen physic engine and the hydrogen hdt skse setup plugin. They are each modular files and you gotta install all 3 of em to make it work.

That makes 3 different hydrogen files. Gotta find em on that chinese website. If i was able to pull that off using chrome translator, so can you guys.

1- hydrogen high heels : hdtssehh_1_5_23

2- HdtSSEFramework_1_5_23

3-hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_23

4-Heels sound 1.5  (optional but a lot of em uses this so grab the one in loverslab)

Ok got them all installed? Time to go hunt a elusive smp file from oldrim but first grab that shanoa file with smp as a test bed. This one is the very first truly converted mod that works. 

Check here if you are to damn lazy. http://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/search?q=smp  type smp on the search menu. This engine only works with smp files. Nothing else works.  Please note that not all of them mods in this website with smp will work regardless what you do. 

Found one? Great now go get the mesh optimiser and optimise them meshes. Without that, the physics will not work and you get a funny square box under your feet.

This is where it makes or breaks time. Some of em will work fine on the first go. Others well.. the pieces will appear beneath your character and there is nothing that can fix that.  I know i was able to get a single hair with physics to work so far but it is more like a wig then a proper hair file.

OT:   I just spent the whole day downloading armours. Thanks for the link.

You won't get CoS or any vagina working. Unless you're happy with a pussy that can't be used for anything. I tried SMP with Flower Girls and SL Light (installed seperately on new saves, not together), and both stopped SMP functioning as soon as a scene was started. Even showracemenu stops SMP. Only fix I know of is to exit and restart the game :\

edit: having NPC's perform doesn't cause SMP to stop...

2 hours ago, wibllewobble said:

Yes I noticed this with show racemenu. I also couldn’t get collisions working with hands, but that could just be me.

I suspect hydrogensays is trying to cache bone references, I suspect several things cause the skeleton to be recreated in SE.

64 will likely need an external segregated cache just like 32 does.

27x is correct about the need to have segregated caches. ATM, SMP is referencing the cache of data where the values for body data is. When showracemenu or Flower Girls is called, it overwrites the SMP data with the default values and resets SMP since it can't find the data.

There's still some work that needs to be done with SMP as some functions don't work still given what's showing on my OpenCL checker.

3 hours ago, R246 said:

I got boob collisions with schlong and female hands. I'm using xmls and a UUNP body reference mesh with collision zones(?) from prZ's HDT-SMP All in One.

Could you please link the files and if possible with the meshes optimised for special edition format?

Yo, I will start to work on a new smp pack for sse this evening. 

What's the most used male body mod atm? Sos light?

Cbbe64 most used or people still stick to uunp?

will start to weightpaint cbbe 64 for body jiggly I guess. Anything you guys want to see in the pack?

2 hours ago, prZ said:

Yo, I will start to work on a new smp pack for sse this evening. 

What's the most used male body mod atm? Sos light?

Cbbe64 most used or people still stick to uunp?

will start to weightpaint cbbe 64 for body jiggly I guess. Anything you guys want to see in the pack?

We aren't giving out permission to edit the CBBE body for SSE to anyone.

It already has a physics version that's released on our official mod page, I will be working on adding a 3D labia one as well.

If you want to make CBBE SSE work with HDT SMP, all you need to do is edit the shape names in the defaultBBPs.xml and the other XMLs that will be in use.

The shape name for the body is "CBBE", the feet are "Feet" and the hands are "Hands". In both 3rd and 1st person.

Vagina collision doesn't work yet of course, as there is no vagina for CBBE SSE. But as I just mentioned I will be adding one in the near future.

48 minutes ago, ousnius said:

It already has a physics version that's released on our official mod page, I will be working on adding a 3D labia one as well.

If you want to make CBBE SSE work with HDT SMP, all you need to do is edit the shape names in the defaultBBPs.xml and the other XMLs that will be in use.

The shape name for the body is "CBBE", the feet are "Feet" and the hands are "Hands". In both 3rd and 1st person.

Vagina collision doesn't work yet of course, as there is no vagina for CBBE SSE. But as I just mentioned I will be adding one in the near future.

First of all, thanks for this great new body.  This is definitely the way to go.

What I think people are getting at is that the TBBP standard(?) adds L/R Breast01 bone weights to the body.  It may not seem like a big deal, but I find in SLE and SMP that movement is a lot more natural with both Breast and Breast01 bones used.  It could be that SMP is somewhat reliant on these two bones as well, as the stock body xml's use it.

Just my opinion.

6 minutes ago, perrymwt said:

First of all, thanks for this great new body.  This is definitely the way to go.

What I think people are getting at is that the TBBP standard(?) adds L/R Breast01 bone weights to the body.  It may not seem like a big deal, but I find in SLE and SMP that movement is a lot more natural with both Breast and Breast01 bones used.  It could be that SMP is somewhat reliant on these two bones as well, as the stock body xml's use it.

Just my opinion.

I don't think so, if anything it would just cause additional work in the XML to set it up properly for physics and collision. You have one breast and one bone, now you can make it bounce and collide easily. The Breast01 bones are merely leftovers from the old TBBP style animations that animated both breast bones separately.

In any case, I couldn't even add the Breast01 ones additionally to the normal ones. Skyrim only allows 4 bones for every vertex, they're already used up for CBBE SSE.

3 hours ago, ousnius said:

Yo. It's totally fine and your right to say you don't want any edited uploads of your work. But why shouldn't I make a preset with a 3d vagina? What about the belly? You want to disallow presets for bodyslide?

1 hour ago, prZ said:

Yo. It's totally fine and your right to say you don't want any edited uploads of your work. But why shouldn't I make a preset with a 3d vagina? What about the belly? You want to disallow presets for bodyslide?

I wasn't talking about presets (in the form of XML files), you can share those of course. I was more referring to editing the actual body meshes (NIFs) to add a 3D vagina to them, this is not something we currently give permission for (for CBBE SSE). But I'm adding it myself right now.

16 minutes ago, ousnius said:

I wasn't talking about presets (in the form of XML files), you can share those of course. I was more referring to editing the actual body meshes (NIFs) to add a 3D vagina to them, this is not something we currently give permission for (for CBBE SSE). But I'm adding it myself right now.

Thumbs up!

4 hours ago, ousnius said:

Did you already add belly physics to the new CBBE or are you waiting on that? 

8 hours ago, ousnius said:

I don't think so, if anything it would just cause additional work in the XML to set it up properly for physics and collision. You have one breast and one bone, now you can make it bounce and collide easily. The Breast01 bones are merely leftovers from the old TBBP style animations that animated both breast bones separately.

In any case, I couldn't even add the Breast01 ones additionally to the normal ones. Skyrim only allows 4 bones for every vertex, they're already used up for CBBE SSE.

Two further points and I'll let this go away.

There's no actual extra work involved in the XML files.  The stock ones that come with the package already have definitions and constraints set up for R/L Breast01.

I checked the weights for the breast area on CBBE Physics.  There is L/R Clavicle, Spine2, and L/R Breast.  There is room for L/R Breast01.

15 minutes ago, perrymwt said:

Two further points and I'll let this go away.

There's no actual extra work involved in the XML files.  The stock ones that come with the package already have definitions and constraints set up for R/L Breast01.

I checked the weights for the breast area on CBBE Physics.  There is L/R Clavicle, Spine2, and L/R Breast.  There is room for L/R Breast01.

I probably got it confused with belly weights, where we're definitely at the 4 limit already. There's still a bit of Spine1 and the clavicle of the respecting other side influencing the breast a little, though.

In any case, I only want one breast one. It would also affect the way scaling looks using the breast bone (and I don't want to have the need to scale both bones again).

I got this hair working after setting up as in minalia's post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46300-hdt-and-smp-hair-list/?page=7 See PicnikSky's post for BraidSMP.rar. All I did was run it through NIF optimizer and it works (add through additem searching help hair0001). I tried installing KS Hairdo's and several other wigs on a list here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46300-hdt-and-smp-hair-list/ without success, but I am unable to see why those failed and the first one worked.