3 hours ago, trousersnekk said:

i just tried it with those, i optimized them with nif optimizer (head option ticket). I can equip them but all of them have no physics :bawling: 

I'm trying it myself in a few mins. A wig isn't a headpart though, so you probably done goofed with the Optimizer.

edit: can confirm every wig works, but some don't fit the head too good.

Strange. Did you make sure you had the CBBE physics body working with HDT SMP first? I was amazed how well the blue hair worked when I first tested it because it conformed to the body without any help from body nif edits. I think I read that's how SMP works because it uses the actual vertices of the body rather than predetermined shapes. I'll retry it with the new CBBE body and HDT configs uploaded today but I'm very certain I didn't make any custom changes to the female body nif and I just picked up the Chinese SMP files. It really should be just the SMP framework files and the nifoptimzer to get the wigs to work.

Actually, thinking back, there was one hair that went straight through the body. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1811-hdt-smp-ks-pony-hair/. Not sure why when the other ones detected body structures no problem?

edit: Glad to see people got it working. It's actually pretty amazingly simple. I remember having a hell of a time setting it up in Oldrim since it was all in Chinese and undocumented.

7 hours ago, R246 said:

I'm trying it myself in a few mins. A wig isn't a headpart though, so you probably done goofed with the Optimizer.

lul yeah i done goofed up, i just tried again with no head option and now it works, cheers :face_boar:

7 hours ago, R246 said:

What is the correct console command to get these to work? I have tried several.

4 minutes ago, lordrahl said:

Console command? To obtain them? No idea, I use AddItemMenu2 :tongue: Look at the plugin with xEdit to get the wig names?

41 minutes ago, lordrahl said:

If you look in the file download, you can search for names similar to the .nif names. Searching "help twintails" or "dalk" "hepsy" "kkhair" "mytt" "sgbfly" and "sgrpg" will show all of them. It does not seem that there is an easier way to call them all up at once.

On a second note, has anyone gotten HDT-SMP to work on SoS-light?

8 hours ago, thisnameisrequired said:

If you look in the file download, you can search for names similar to the .nif names. Searching "help twintails" or "dalk" "hepsy" "kkhair" "mytt" "sgbfly" and "sgrpg" will show all of them. It does not seem that there is an easier way to call them all up at once.

On a second note, has anyone gotten HDT-SMP to work on SoS-light?

For some reason  twintails  dalk sgbfly do not come up in console but the others did and are working flawlessly. Thanks!

10 hours ago, R246 said:

Console command? To obtain them? No idea, I use AddItemMenu2 :tongue: Look at the plugin with xEdit to get the wig names?

AddItemMenu2 works with SSE and SKSE64 alpha no problem?

I also noticed that floating damage does not work but hudextension works perfectly so its not a huge biggy. I love the RPG effect of floating damage though so I hope someone can crack the DLL and figure out whats wrong! 

Also, does anyone know any updated body physics XMLs for SMP? The standard ones from Caliente are good but I replaced CBBE.xml with the "experimental" one in https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68009-all-in-one-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-setup-20b-fomod/ for a slightly more realistic effect.

Looking at the smb hair project files in nifscope shows it has an upper body and head attached which might explain why it doesn't work when set for head parts only.

So I dug out my marierose hdt smp wig, checked it in nifscope and no body or head attached so ran the same conversion on it with headparts checked and it's working. I guess it's down to the individual meshes.

4 hours ago, R246 said:

AddItemMenu2 has had a 64bit SKSE plugin available on its Oldrim Nexus page for a while. It's like 1,000x more betterer than using console to get outfits :tongue:

That's awesome. Way better. Thanks for your ECE presets by the way! Great taste. Is RaceMenu also ready to go fulltime now?

Also, non-trivial install for AddItemMenu for anyone else trying to get it to work. You need AIM28 from Oldrim and its special SSE dll to replace with. Then you need UIextensions as AIM is dependent on it and that has a BSA1.0 Oldrim version so you need to extract its contents with BSA extractor so SSE can read them.

Another thing I noticed for HDT-SMP was that I don't need "d3dcompiler_47.dll" to run anymore like I did for Oldrim. Was that dll useful for anything?

33 minutes ago, TheWilloughbian said:

So will this work with just the regular UNP body? I don't want bouncy T and A, I just want cloaks and such.

Sure. No one forces you to download the body with any physics mod just like HDT-PE before it. SMP is no different. I haven't gotten Oldrim SMP cloaks to work yet though unfortunately. Only certain hairs. Maybe someone else has had better luck and really, SMP is just in its infancy on SSE. I've been surprised by the relative stability and small performance hit so far though. I'm not sure I'd want hundreds of NPCs bedazzled with SMP jewelry and trinkets but I've had no problems with 10-20.

It looks like there is a problem with HDT-SMP handling of the "per-triangle-shape" data.
I've been playing with config files provided by Ousnius, where CBBE.xml contains the following sections:

Spoiler
 <per-triangle-shape name="CBBE">
  <margin>0</margin>
  <prenetration>0</prenetration>
  <tag>body</tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Labia</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>MaleBody</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Lbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Rbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Belly</no-collide-with-tag>
 </per-triangle-shape>

<per-triangle-shape name="Labia">
  <margin>0</margin>
  <prenetration>1</prenetration>
  <tag>Labia</tag>
 </per-triangle-shape>

The problem, "Uncontrollable Ass Twitching Syndrome", happens upon re-entry into previously visited cell.

Spoiler

UATS.gif?psid=1

This video was taken with modified cbbe-hdt-vag-collisionsoff.xml from oldrim, but the same happens with Ousnius' CBBE.xml

If she is undressed (using new CBBE Special Body), she also gets "Flapping Vagina Lips Syndrome"

Way to reproduce it:

1. Add <per-triangle-shape name="CBBE"> and <per-triangle-shape name="Labia"> sections if these aren't present into body xml file.

2. Exit room (cell).

3. Enter the room you just have exited again. You got "Uncontrollable Ass Twitching Syndrome"!

CPU utilization goes up from 15-18% to 30-50% and sometimes as high as 75%

It doesn't happen if <per-triangle-shape name="CBBE"> and <per-triangle-shape name="Labia"> sections are removed or commented out.

19 hours ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:
It looks like there is a problem with HDT-SMP handling of the "per-triangle-shape" data.
I've been playing with config files provided by Ousnius, where CBBE.xml contains the following sections:

Reveal hidden contents
 <per-triangle-shape name="CBBE">
  <margin>0</margin>
  <prenetration>0</prenetration>
  <tag>body</tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>MaleBody</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Lbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>Rbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
 </per-triangle-shape>

<per-triangle-shape name="Labia">
  <margin>0</margin>
  <prenetration>1</prenetration>
  <tag>Labia</tag>
 </per-triangle-shape>

The problem, "Uncontrollable Ass Twitching Syndrome", happens upon re-entry into previously visited cell.

Hide contents

UATS.gif?psid=1

This video was taken with modified cbbe-hdt-vag-collisionsoff.xml from oldrim, but the same happens with Ousnius' CBBE.xml

If she is undressed (using new CBBE Special Body), she also gets "Flapping Vagina Lips Syndrome"

Way to reproduce it:

1. Add <per-triangle-shape name="CBBE"> and <per-triangle-shape name="Labia"> sections if these aren't present into body xml file.

2. Exit room (cell).

3. Enter the room you just have exited again. You got "Uncontrollable Ass Twitching Syndrome"!

CPU utilization goes up from 15-18% to 30-50% and sometimes as high as 75%

It doesn't happen if <per-triangle-shape name="CBBE"> and <per-triangle-shape name="Labia"> sections are removed or commented out.

Yeah, that's the kinda stuff you get when using PE bones for SMP. You'll find most chinese authors are redoing the bones and rigging to actually take advantage of the higher level of collision granularity and control SMP has rather than just switching out unless it's something ass simple like earrings or the last tassels on a piece of clothing.

It's also the stuff you get when using an xml that has no values for things that are supposed to have values like restitution, prenetration (not the same as penetration) margin, friction, damping and the like.

You'll also find your issue will not necessarily be universal issues because SMP's performance is extremely hardware affinitive.