Ok, noticed 4 things that can crash the smp hdt engine.

1- Using showracemenu and the engine stops working yet..when you go into menu, the hdt effects restarts and ends when you leave the menu. 

2- Using flowergirls animations. Same issue with the menu on the first one.

3- In game events may also stop the hdt engine to work.

4- Game crashes or simple freezes when i try to quit to desktop. I did not have this issue until i installed a handful of smp armor mods.

Only fix is to just restart the game completely.Kinda annoying really but nothing really game breaking bad. Other then the rare instant ctd but it's rare and very random.

Pleasantly surprised to find the hdt smp on Hydrogren's 9dm releases page, took me a while to get it working (didn't read the instructions).

As I use the UUNP body  I had to use the old configs and a couple of newer ones from HDT SMP UUNP.7z https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60570-uunp-special-vagina-for-hdt-smp linked on  to get it working again. The original CBBE modded script I was using cause the belly to do weird things so I used the body and hands from the file I mentioned and added them to the defaultBBPs I got from the old standard edition. The one issue I saw before switching configs was that a couple of followers breasts went into a really weird stretched bouncing around at extremely high speed and the flying horse with rider but I'm assuming that was just the engine.

So far it's working and it may just be me but I think it's working a little better than the cbp physics that was released a little while back. 

No crashing as yet but I've not tried anything from flowergirls yet. The Shanoa armor that is in the latest post by Hydrogen is working nicely, I've got it on a follower and looks pretty good.

15 hours ago, minalia said:

Ok, noticed 4 things that can crash the smp hdt engine.

1- Using showracemenu and the engine stops working yet..when you go into menu, the hdt effects restarts and ends when you leave the menu. 

2- Using flowergirls animations. Same issue with the menu on the first one.

3- In game events may also stop the hdt engine to work.

4- Game crashes or simple freezes when i try to quit to desktop. I did not have this issue until i installed a handful of smp armor mods.

Only fix is to just restart the game completely.Kinda annoying really but nothing really game breaking bad. Other then the rare instant ctd but it's rare and very random.

Showracemenu Bug is fixed in the new update

2 hours ago, minalia said:

Show me the exact linked file that hydrogen has updated because i did check all 3 files and none have been updated yet.

http://www.9damao.com/thread-61878-1-1.html

======================== Update Log ==========================
20171225:

Fix a bug where the physical system stops working after Showracemenu confirmation
20171224:
Fixes a bug that spans a diagram
Fix a bug that is pulled by a garment after part of a cross figure

2 hours ago, minalia said:

Show me the exact linked file that hydrogen has updated because i did check all 3 files and none have been updated yet.

It says on the page in English that it was updated on the 24th and 25th. I posted in this thread that there was an update on the 25th and confirmed it fixed showracemenu and SexLab Light issues where physics stopped.

4 hours ago, minalia said:

You serioudly Need Glasses

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:31 PM, prZ said:

for skyrim le, it writes the same memory blocks as enb does so you get memory leaks. the stack up until your game crashes.

So, I was running SSE in 3-4 hours sessions for last few days while watching memory utilization, in particular the "Private Bytes".

It was using between 5.8GB and 9.8GB depending on cell.

I haven't noticed any memory leaks, at least nothing that would indicate steady increase in memory utilization.

I was just running around in CBBE SE Physics armor while doing some radiant quests.

ENB: Re-Engaged ENB with Vivid Weathers Ultimate Edition

HDT-SMP: <map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-hdt-vag-collisionsoff.xml"/>

Do I need to do anything specific to see memory leaks, or maybe it is no longer issue in SSE?

Ok, a few days of running and I've had a few issues.

One random ctd when leaving an area but it's a modded skyrim it's to be expected and can't be directly linked to smp. The other is when in npc interaction text menus, it first began with the text flickering and then getting graphical corruption of the text, still readable but with slight errors.

Been testing some hdt wigs with smp. They kinda clip into the body unless you use a outfit that covers the shoulders and neck that has smp built into them. Still it is nice to finally get some hair that moves around until a good smp unp/cbbe body comes out that kinda..fixes the creepy clipping.

I'll probably be releasing an update for CBBE SSE with a new "CBBE Body Special" and some HDT SMP configs on its Nexus mod page soon. It has the UUNP labia converted to it, breast, butt and pussy weights. I tried belly weights again but it's not doable with the way the spine weights were smoothed out on the new body.

I updated all of the included default textures (and modder's resources) for the vagina texture parts, but no other third party CBBE (oldrim or SSE) texture has those parts in them just yet. They're the same as the UUNP labia, but in a different spot a bit more to the left.

Works great. Simply took out CBP and made the SMP edits required. I didn't need the HDTheels like someone else mentioned. No more bouncy balloons or rocks. Didn't notice any performance drop either yet.

I also recommend checking out https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46300-hdt-and-smp-hair-list/ for the real eye candy. Thevoid's SMP Hair Project is a GREAT showcase of SMP and worked right out of the box with a nif check. Some great wig examples of what highly detailed, articulated hairs could be like. Unless of course you don't want to cover up dem bewbs! Don't forget to nifoptimizer the hair meshes unless you want to have nightmares

4 hours ago, trousersnekk said:

mmmh my CBBE SE boob and butt physics work fine on everything, but i cant get any hairs/wigs working :face_boar:

You couldn't get https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AI1T-bQU1PV2RkM&cid=8B1553526284B368&id=8B1553526284B368!525&parId=root&action=locate working? They are wigs so you have to add them using "help hair" and then add.item based on their ID after you nifoptimize the meshes.

1 hour ago, cminnow said:

You couldn't get https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AI1T-bQU1PV2RkM&cid=8B1553526284B368&id=8B1553526284B368!525&parId=root&action=locate working? They are wigs so you have to add them using "help hair" and then add.item based on their ID after you nifoptimize the meshes.

i just tried it with those, i optimized them with nif optimizer (head option ticket). I can equip them but all of them have no physics :bawling: 

I've extracted the b8 of the smp hair project and nifscan is reporting that the pixel format in the textures, R5G5B5, isn't supported will need converting to r8g8b8. I'm about to try them myself.

The one issue smp physics has always had is the use of the decimal point being regional, i.e. what ever your machine is set to use being , or . is what the xml files will need to be. Which is fine until you get an embedded one.

edit: Just tried the bluetwintail and no physics.