22 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

thx, based on aers description when he said you need other mods to get his mod running I still thought he meant you needed the older DLL's to get it working.

I think that was @srea's way of saying that HDT-SMP is just a physics engine, and in order for it to work you need body-physics bodies and cloth-physics equippable items.

So what he probably meant was that you need XPMSSE and a compatible physics body (UUNP-HDT/Special, CBBE-Physics/Special, 3BBB, BHUNP, UNPR, etc.) for SMP body physics, and you need a physics-capable equippable item (wig, earrings, capes, skirts, etc.) to get SMP cloth physics working. Without those additional items, HDT-SMP is useless and does nothing.

On the other hand, I'm just guessing so he might have meant something entirely different. All I know for sure is that he said we no longer need the SMP Framework dll unless we're using HDT-HH.

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I think that was @srea's way of saying that HDT-SMP is just a physics engine, and in order for it to work you need body-physics bodies and cloth-physics equippable items.

So what he probably meant was that you need XPMSSE and a compatible physics body (UUNP-HDT/Special, CBBE-Physics/Special, 3BBB, BHUNP, UNPR, etc.) for SMP body physics, and you need a physics-capable equippable item (wig, earrings, capes, skirts, etc.) to get SMP cloth physics working. Without those additional items, HDT-SMP is useless and does nothing.

On the other hand, I'm just guessing so he might have meant something entirely different. All I know for sure is that he said we no longer need the SMP Framework dll unless we're using HDT-HH.

Just a heads up. BME and SMMB which is are both male bodies use HDT SMP too so you'll be able to get physics with both bodies. ?

21 hours ago, Greethings said:

4x reinstallation... does not record the program.  I do not know why... Oo... Win10.. problem?

but... win7 32bit run... w10 not compatible? ?

it has nothing to do with OS, I don't know how it would help you?

I've made a lot of installation descriptions, only through Discord to follow every step of the installation...

I have already done this successfully with other members

On 8/2/2019 at 5:25 PM, Sakatraka said:

***** FINAL VERSION AND GUIDE ******

Snip.

So I followed this guide to the letter and have a few questions. I'm having an issue where the built body (UNPB) looks very odd with breasts being high and stomach sticking out in an odd manner. I noticed in the posted images, the breasts look similar and was curious if it's not supposed to look like the built body or what? Especially since if you follow the bodyslide instructions it generates an armor file instead of overriding the files in actors/character/character assets it places them in armor/uunpvaginana smp. So I don't see how the mesh will be called on in its current configuration without a plugin. Maybe I just don't understand it but if I built a uunp special or uunp hdt body in bodyslide the vagina doesn't show up. If I copy the armor files over the vagina body shows up but breasts and belly are distorted (see image).

tldr: Instructions unclear - dick stuck in ceiling fan. Remember this? I miss the one stop shop. ?

ScreenShot0.pngUpdate - Found out it was a borked mesh on the part of the guy who made the body. Went through several pages looking for a fix and couldn't find anything reasonable. Something about negative values but there's nothing like that in the xml. The only shady stuff in the xml was an invert tag but fixing that doesn't make the body build correctly. The guide should probably warn that the body is purposely broken to funnel people to the creator's patreon.

17 hours ago, Kokan said:

suit can be built for all CBBE, UUNP, BHUNP, TBD ...

Thanks. Just to let you know, it's CBBE only- there are no SliderSets to build it for UUNP, BHUNP or TBD other than by converting it, replacing the CBBE reference body with a UUNP, BHUNP or TBD body, but it's a moot point since I just wanted the boots anyway. Thanks again.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thanks. Just to let you know, it's CBBE only- there are no SliderSets to build it for UUNP, BHUNP or TBD other than by converting it, replacing the CBBE reference body with a UUNP, BHUNP or TBD body, but it's a moot point since I just wanted the boots anyway. Thanks again.

really? Well then I apologize for wearing this with UUNP

Do you think you need to explain to me what may or may not? if i wrote it means i checked it in practice.

it’s a shame that all physics will stop at such boobs and other trifles like that .. not for that hundreds of hours and liters of coffee and tea were expended so that this all died .. boobs can be shaken more easily. That's the type of wind done. Cool. All? Who was talking about weapons? But about the rest of the dynamics? I tried to tie fire to clothes (not textures) but the real effect of fire. with dynamics, but I'm dumb for this ... I can do it but only for the follower .. with a separate skeleton and attached scripts. Then I do not know what to do ..

And to brag about a computer which pulls 8k. It is vulgar.

On 2/26/2020 at 1:46 AM, Kokan said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30746

suit can be built for all CBBE, UUNP, BHUNP, TBD ...

On 2/26/2020 at 7:21 PM, Vyxenne said:

23 hours ago, Kokan said:

Do you think you need to explain to me what may or may not? if i wrote it means i checked it in practice.

Why, yes, Mr. Rude, I really thought, and still think, that I had to explain it to you since what you posted simply is not true. Here are all 4 SliderSets (the only other one is for the boots) from the mod you linked. Please highlight the "UUNP" reference body in each of them and repost.

PrintedTightsA.osp.png

PrintedTightsA3BB.osp.png

PrintedTightsB.osp.png

PrintedTightsB3BB.osp.png

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Why, yes, Mr. Rude, I really thought, and still think, that I had to explain it to you since what you posted simply is not true. Here are all 4 SliderSets (the only other one is for the boots) from the mod you linked. Please highlight the "UUNP" reference body in each of them and repost.

it is just hopeless to teach some people new things, I deal with all body shapes, you would be very surprised what is possible in combinations and tricks to achieve something that others find impossible. you are simply one of those people who blindly adheres to some of the rules that someone out there prescribed.

in this video the body is UUNP, the outfit is only ported to LE and is still CBBE, if you notice that at 1:34 the character is wearing Gloves the reason is hand seam.

I solved this problem later with better female wrists hands ankles and leg mod.  pay attention to the shape, and he is the UUNP taken over from  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101054

• 2 weeks later...

I could use some help if someone's willing and this seems like the best place to start without making my own thread...I have an SMP armor using the CBBE body and everything's good with it, physics and collisions are working, but there's some clipping with the nipples coming through the chestpiece. When I try to do any edit at all using Outfit Studio on the body or chest part of the armor to get rid of the clipping I get this on my character's ankles: 

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.thumb.png.bcc4248d924c5ee2c29125c7c3b02737.png

Literally any edit I make on the chest part of the armor or the body itself causes that: using a zap, deflating the nipples under the armor or inflating the armor over the nipples. I attached the XML file and the working high weight version of my armor (with the clipping) in case anyone wants to look at them, when I remove the XML file from the mesh the problem isn't present so I know it's something related to SMP but I have no idea what. Any idea how I can remove the clipping on the mesh without causing this?

hdtSMPshanoa.xml body_1.nif