Hello !

Fantastic work !

But , there is a way to make npc continue to wear his armor/cloth ? The "armor" version just make the armor disapear and the npc turn into a floating head ...

Otherwise it's a realy good mod , keep up the good work ! :).

EDIT : I just used my evening to try to make it work without finding a solution , the body keep disapear as i choose the "armor" version. If i choose the "original" (nude version) all is ok... i tested alot of things , even roll back to the fallout 4 before the 1.9.4 update but no way ... :(

Hello !

Fantastic work !

But , there is a way to make npc continue to wear his armor/cloth ? The "armor" version just make the armor disapear and the npc turn into a floating head ...

Otherwise it's a realy good mod , keep up the good work ! :).

EDIT : I just used my evening to try to make it work without finding a solution , the body keep disapear as i choose the "armor" version. If i choose the "original" (nude version) all is ok... i tested alot of things , even roll back to the fallout 4 before the 1.9.4 update but no way ... :(

For the body to show you need to copy your FemaleBody.nif and MaleBody.nif from Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets and place them in Data\meshes\CrazyRug and then rename them to Female_NudeBody.nif and Male_NudeBody.nif overwriting the originals which are just place holders.

Oh thank you , i didn't understood that ;).

Btw , there is a solution for the npc to stay clothed ? I'll prefer to select myself what he can wear during sex acts :P.

If not , i hope the author will see my question and add a "undress or not" option :P.

For the author :

I have maybe a solution to detect the closest bed :

Use this : http://www.gamesas.com/dynamically-attaching-scripts-actors-near-the-player-t255702.html to detect not the closest actor but the closest bed ( iit's working for objects too , i use it myself for one of my wip mods ) and then retrieve the bed reference id and use it in your script :).

I hope it will help you ;). ( And think about my "undress or not" idea if you have the time to do it :angel: )

hi Crazy

Have you considered making getting "up/down" animations, so that the players by magic not slides into position but getting into position  ex like the "going to bed one"

It all ways annoyed me in Skyrim but the answer was it was to late to change because then a lot of animations should be reworked, i thought that if this was adressed early maybe we could avoid that "to late thing"

Thank you for the mod :heart:

The only problem for me is time, I don't really get a lot of time to actually get things done, doing that specifically takes a lot of time creating enter/exit and transition animations for everything is a pain staking process at least for me, trying to make the actors move realistically when getting into or out of position, I started doing it for one of my animations and I just got really frustrated and became a bit discouraged with how long it was taking just to create that one animation. There's also the fact that SexTec will come out at some point. IDK, I might look into it when SexTec comes out, and maybe make animations for that. So until then we shall see...

If not , i hope the author will see my question and add a "undress or not" option :P.

Done in the gun version, will look into it for the rug version.

hi hi ~ is it just the Doggy style animation? or is there a missionary position in there?

Yes, there is a missionary position

Done in the gun version, will look into it for the rug version.

PERFECTO! That's really one of the BIG things this mod was missing. Now do you plan on adding more animations to this? I feel some oral is "needed"

PERFECTO! That's really one of the BIG things this mod was missing. Now do you plan on adding more animations to this? I feel some oral is "needed"

It was mentioned earlier, I tried it, made a test animation and it just doesn't look good in my opinion. Since I am unable to make the female open her mouth.

Also for people with previous rug versions,

You may or may not encounter issues with the new version, due to some changes with the script. Particularly I am talking about the actors that are in the middle of using the rugs in your save game and then you update and load that save, some issues like the rugs not resurfacing or an actor remaining restrained might occur, I did my best to try and prevent these issues but I can't say for sure what will happen for you guys. But once you fix those issues things should work properly. You can use my MultiTool mod to unrestrain actors and you could use my debug ring to move the rugs upwards or use console commands, "TFC" and find the rug and left click on it, type "modpos z 1.25" without quotes you might need to do it a few times to get the rug back in place.

Doesn't version 2.5.7 not auto strip the NPC's & player?

I updated to 2.6.7 not thinking about it auto stripping, so I made a clean save & rolled back, but it still auto strips. :(

Kinda makes it a drag having to re-equip the body jewelry and other goodies on 10 plus NPC's every time I enter a settlement.

"The only problem for me is time, I don't really get a lot of time to actually get things done, doing that specifically takes a lot of time creating enter/exit and transition animations for everything is a pain staking process at least for me, trying to make the actors move realistically when getting into or out of position, I started doing it for one of my animations and I just got really frustrated and became a bit discouraged with how long it was taking just to create that one animation. There's also the fact that SexTec will come out at some point. IDK, I might look into it when SexTec comes out, and maybe make animations for that. So until then we shall see..."

Ok but is it not the same animation sequences  SexTec or not? Dont get me wrong on this but for me its about "immersion" and very importing and yes/no i cant do this my self and i know its a ton of tedius work......

Have you looked into the Lovers Bed thing?

Any ways thank you for your work on this mod enjoy it very much :heart:

It was mentioned earlier, I tried it, made a test animation and it just doesn't look good in my opinion. Since I am unable to make the female open her mouth.

Also for people with previous rug versions,

You may or may not encounter issues with the new version, due to some changes with the script. Particularly I am talking about the actors that are in the middle of using the rugs in your save game and then you update and load that save, some issues like the rugs not resurfacing or an actor remaining restrained might occur, I did my best to try and prevent these issues but I can't say for sure what will happen for you guys. But once you fix those issues things should work properly. You can use my MultiTool mod to unrestrain actors and you could use my debug ring to move the rugs upwards or use console commands, "TFC" and find the rug and left click on it, type "modpos z 1.25" without quotes you might need to do it a few times to get the rug back in place.

I had one named settler who is stuck, and will only move normally while I’m in the settlement when I am in Workshop mode. Out of workshop mode she just paces on the spot. When away from the settlement she is moved about by the AI so she can be in different places when I return but still pacing on the spot. I have tried recycleactor, disable, enable, resurrect, and resetai but still she paced.

The new update seems to have solved the problem she is working normally. Thank You

The Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Rug Version) - v2%2e6 still wouldn’t install in NMM for me but the Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) -  2-11-17 Installed ok in NMM. So Rug Version installed manually again.

Note:

I waited at Home Plate until just after midnight before saving the game before updating to the new versions, this I thought was the best time when nobody would be using any Rugs.

Everything is working fine. Going to update the Gun version next.

Update:

Gun version:

Undress Both - works fine.

Undress Target only selected and nothing happened he just walked away no animation. Tried again same Undress Target and it worked fine.

Undress Player only -  standing shoulder Hands Position not connecting about a foot displacement perhaps because he was wearing clothing with chest armour.

Undress Player only - standing Position worked fine still with clothing with chest armour.

Undress Player only standing shoulder Hands Position this time fine, still with clothing with chest armour.

Clothes untouched- again worked fine same raider.

So Gun working with occasional misplacements.

Everyone looked very pleased (Raiders Included) to be taking part in my little Gun test

I did notice with the Cowgirl Gun version that the female needs to be moved 5 inches towards the males feet to line things up.

I also noticed with the 2 target Gun that with standing shoulder Hands Position because the to participants look at the player the males turns from the waist which moves both his hands to one side of the females head. If I then move dead in line with the two actors the male moves so his hands are on each side of her head.

Fantastic Update Thank You

Now if you could do something about the Raiders Breath..

enchanced vanilla bodies is no longer there :( his account is closed https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/564026-account-closure-requests/page-847 can someone reupload it?

Sure, here you go:

attachicon.gifEnhanced Vanilla Bodies.7z

*Note that if there were multiple options (as I believe I recall there were) that I have no idea which one I chose at this point lol.

I found the full EVB

attachicon.gifEnhanced Vanilla Bodies-7059.7z

Thank you very much, spend a lot of time looking for. It works perfect, you saved my day, sorry for my english, greetings from Argentina

I just tested this out

I'm not using any nude bodies or anything, but this is a good start.  I'm sure this will come eventually but I'd love to see some face animations and character alignment, but otherwise it seems like a nice foundation.

Made a few test webms with my Piper

https://a.pomf.cat/exshoq.webm
https://a.pomf.cat/blipqx.webm

AND DID SOME EXPERIMENTS

It works with Super mutants and Gen 1 synths!  What a time to be alive!

https://a.pomf.cat/llcqpg.webm
https://a.pomf.cat/arppwy.webm

Does anyone have a copy of  version 2.4?

Added no undressing plugin options to version 2.6, if you re-download.

I just tested this out

I'm not using any nude bodies or anything, but this is a good start.  I'm sure this will come eventually but I'd love to see some face animations and character alignment, but otherwise it seems like a nice foundation.

AND DID SOME EXPERIMENTS

Awesome, I knew that it worked for Synths but had no idea about Super Mutants.

Does anyone have a copy of  version 2.4?

Added no undressing plugin options to version 2.6, if you re-download.

I just tested this out

AND DID SOME EXPERIMENTS

Awesome, I knew that it worked for Synths but had no idea about Super Mutants.

Yeah, Super mutant skeletons are 99% identical to humans

Its entirely possible that it will work on Power armor as well...lol

So i gotta problem. 
Rugs can be place without a hitch, character use it to do the thing but my camera gets all wonky, switches to first person and trying to switch to TPS with mouse wheel aint doing a thing.

I cant do anything other than punch up TFC in the console and watch it that way..

Is it working as intended or did i fucked something up ? 

Other than that - absolutely amazing job, keep it up ( no pun intended ). 

So i gotta problem. 

Rugs can be place without a hitch, character use it to do the thing but my camera gets all wonky, switches to first person and trying to switch to TPS with mouse wheel aint doing a thing.

I cant do anything other than punch up TFC in the console and watch it that way..

Look at posts from the 29 January – changes to the INI files. I had your problem before using these changes. Also once done you may want to install the barber chair fix as well, linked in the posts..

So i gotta problem. 

Look at posts from the 29 January – changes to the INI files. I had your problem before using these changes. Also once done you may want to install the barber chair fix as well, linked in the posts..

Its not working chief. 

Care to upload your ini file so i could see if i screwed something up ? 

So i gotta problem. 

Its not working chief. 

Remember it goes into the Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4.ini

Just paste the contents under the last entry in your Fallout4.ini.Better Camera INI.txt

So i gotta problem. 

Its not working chief. 

Remember it goes into the Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4.ini

Just paste the contents under the last entry in your Fallout4.ini.attachicon.gifBetter Camera INI.txt

Nope, 1st and 3rd person camera still bugs out, animation plays fine. Nevermind, after all its not like its a big deal or anything.

Thanks for the effort. 

Great work, Crazy6987. How would I go about activating the animations from the console and moving the actor to the exact spots that I want? I'm currently working on a few screenshots that require the scenes to happen at an exact spot, which the gun and rug just couldn't do.