You & Leito need to address this issue: none of the animations triggered by your gun sex mods use a dildo for female/female sex regardless of who takes the male role. The sound effects are there but not the dildos, especially for your mod since it supposedly comes with them but they never get used. Only Four-Plays mods use them for some reason.

You & Leito need to address this issue: none of the animations triggered by your gun sex mods use a dildo for female/female sex regardless of who takes the male role. The sound effects are there but not the dildos, especially for your mod since it supposedly comes with them but they never get used. Only Four-Plays mods use them for some reason.

Just use 4Play.  If you have this and 4play installed, disable the esp for this and just use 4Play (and related 4Play mods) to initiate animations.  Same with Leito's (although I'm not sure if you can disable the esp for Leito's mod when using with 4Play).  4Play uses the animations for both of these mods when action is initiated through 4Play, so this and Leito's "gun sex" are redundant.  At some point the "gun sex" is going to be dropped anyway with mods improving using dialog and more immersive ways to initiate action.

hi

Great mod - very much needed mod for Fallout 4.

I have successfully installed this sex Animation mod I think...but When I put 2xrugs down next to each other

with the Arrows on the mats lined up the people do their animations seperately not at the same time.

Basically the couple animations are out of sync.

Is ther a way to sync animations?

like, For couple animations I get the man doing his thing and then sometime later the female comes along and does her animation but they don't do it together at the same time.

Solo animations that I tried seem to work ok but when my character uses them I can't see myself - I tried TLC in command console to roam camera but when I do my character disappears. I can go through walls and things but my character on the mat disappears.

Can you help?

Hey I'm really new to Modding and so confused on how to download this and other mods through NMM. If any one can help me get started I swear I will buy you a $30 steam card or what ever haha thanks!

No need for a steam card. Download the file from the site, then, from NMM, use the green + on the upper left corner (add mod, or something), browse for the downloaded file, install and activate. You cannot download from LL with NMM, but you can install downloaded files, using NMM.

Hey I'm really new to Modding and so confused on how to download this and other mods through NMM. If any one can help me get started I swear I will buy you a $30 steam card or what ever haha thanks!

No need for a steam card. Download the file from the site, then, from NMM, use the green + on the upper left corner (add mod, or something), browse for the downloaded file, install and activate. You cannot download from LL with NMM, but you can install downloaded files, using NMM.

Awesome! I did not know it was that easy. really appreciate the reply!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm having issues getting Nexus Mod manager to work, So while I sort that out, I've been manually installing everything. I got Four play and violate to work. But I'm having trouble getting the Sex animations to work.

I noticed the files for the gun version of the Sex Animation are very different from the Rug version. So any help on installing the Gun version manually, would be appreciated.

My first question is, Do all the files for the Gun version go into the Data folder? 

Hi, after installing the rug version, i cant find rugs nor i now which rugs should i be lookig for.

p.s.

i have all dlcs, busy settlers mod installed and i pasted the files of crazy6987 as he said to do.

They should be under resources -> misc.

If not you have probably done something wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Crazy, 

Just wanted to say, I like the idea of the assignable rugs. The gun version is cool, FourPlay is really cool, but I do want to keep the rugs as a thing. 

So I had this idea! Can you switch out the rugs you are using now (I prefer invisible btw) to like the grass tiles that are 1 plane thick (unlike a floor tile or something), and make the tiles SNAP together so they are easier to align when placing them? Snapping the tiles would make this so much less painless lol