Hey, thank you very much for the custom bed posture, love it! You seem to be able to modify these very quickly, how do you do it? I would like to try a few variations, but no idea where to even begin.

I suppose I could create a noob-ish PDF tutorial covering the basic stuff. Seeing as how the guide provided with the Fallout 4 Animation Kit (F4AK) isn't really geared towards new people, me I did a lot of research on my own to figure things out, I still don't even know what like 90% of the controls in 3ds Max actually do or how to use them. But so far I have made do without that knowledge.

I copied my Male body into your CrazyRug subdirectory and renamed it to Male_NudeBody.nif and its working fantastically.

I did add in Armor Addon\female World Model a CrazyRug\FemaleBody.nif  in the hope it would work for the females As the females are still vulnerable without armour, but nothing happened.

I changed the Full Name to “Crazy Male Nude Body” to aid checking and to make it traceable back to source.

With the new happiness addition I also noticed my female character frequently smiling each time she had a new visitor whilst laying on her mat.

This is getting better and better thank You.

Here you go. Working for both genders, just overwrite the "Male_NudeBody.nif" with your male body and overwrite "Female_NudeBody.nif" with the female body, note to anyone who downloads this if you don't do that than anytime a settler uses one of the relaxation rugs there will be an invisible body (floating hands and a floating head).

attachicon.gif(Optional) Crazy Relaxation Rugs - Nude Armor Both Genders.zip

I have installed the new “(Optional) Crazy Relaxation Rugs - Nude Armor Both Genders” exactly the same as the male one, but the females aren’t removing any cloths or equipping the naked body on the relax mats. I added the word Crazy to the Full name so I could see if it was being equipped and it’s not there. The Males are still working fine and equipping the Crazy Nude Body.

I have installed the new “(Optional) Crazy Relaxation Rugs - Nude Armor Both Genders” exactly the same as the male one, but the females aren’t removing any cloths or equipping the naked body on the relax mats. I added the word Crazy to the Full name so I could see if it was being equipped and it’s not there. The Males are still working fine and equipping the Crazy Nude Body.

Had to do with something in my script, it's fixed now. Again to whoever downloads this make sure to replace my "Male_NudeBody.nif" and "Female_NudeBody.nif" with your own bodies.

(Optional) Crazy Relaxation Rugs Nude Armor Both Genders fixed.zip

just asking, when are doing to update the Gun Version? it works far best i say and dam easy to use

That's the next thing on my list.

Had to do with something in my script, it's fixed now. Again to whoever downloads this make sure to replace my "Male_NudeBody.nif" and "Female_NudeBody.nif" with your own bodies.

attachicon.gif(Optional) Crazy Relaxation Rugs Nude Armor Both Genders fixed.zip

just asking, when are doing to update the Gun Version? it works far best i say and dam easy to use

That's the next thing on my list.

Yes the females are equipping Crazy Nude Body.

Is the script un-equipping everything first, before adding and equipping the Crazy Nude Body? All it needs is the second part adding and equipping the Crazy Nude Body then any equipment over and above like Boots and Hats will stay on the Settler rather than walking around with bare feet etc. if you make the Crazy Nude Body use slot 36 Torso as well as 33 then any armour will be removed as well but not everything else, or in script actor.unequipitemslot 33 and 36 to be on the safe side before  adding and equipping the Crazy Nude Body what do you think?

Of course if the actor is wearing a single outfit with boots attached it won’t make any difference.

New Note:

I just saw a Child named Wally Warwick from Warwick Homestead using the YC Relax Missionary M !

Is the script un-equipping everything first, before adding and equipping the Crazy Nude Body? All it needs is the second part adding and equipping the Crazy Nude Body then any equipment over and above like Boots and Hats will stay on the Settler rather than walking around with bare feet etc. if you make the Crazy Nude Body use slot 36 Torso as well as 33 then any armour will be removed as well but not everything else, or in script actor.unequipitemslot 33 and 36 to be on the safe side before  adding and equipping the Crazy Nude Body what do you think?

Of course if the actor is wearing a single outfit with boots attached it won’t make any difference.

New Note:

I just saw a Child named Wally Warwick from Warwick Homestead using the YC Relax Missionary M !

Your Note: Oh my, we can't have that, Fixed.

Other Stuff: My script is unequipping everything for the females because this was the only way I could get them to actually equip the Nude Armor. Before the fix it would add the ring to the females inventory but they would not equip it. Also in my script I am using UnequipItemSlot() for the males and UnequipAll() for the females. I can't get UnequipItemSlot() to work with the female NPCs, yet it works most of the time for the Male NPCs. So I don't know, but there seems to be a bit of weirdness going on with the scripting side of things.

Possibly a stupid question, with the "relax" rug versions - are the NPC's meant to remain naked afterwards? And if so, can this be changed so they re-equip their inventory afterwards?

I have seen a method of doing what you ask, but I'm not entirely sure if it is a safe method, meaning items may get lost or not reequip. Such as the players pipboy, I have been left without a pip-boy on a few occasions because of this method, obviously having no pip-boy won't be an issue for NPCs. The method I speak of is the one used for BYOP by Akarnan. I could try to apply it and see how it goes.

New Note:

Other Stuff: My script is unequipping everything for the females because this was the only way I could get them to actually equip the Nude Armor. Before the fix it would add the ring to the females inventory but they would not equip it. Also in my script I am using UnequipItemSlot() for the males and UnequipAll() for the females. I can't get UnequipItemSlot() to work with the female NPCs, yet it works most of the time for the Male NPCs. So I don't know, but there seems to be a bit of weirdness going on with the scripting side of things.

Possibly a stupid question, with the "relax" rug versions - are the NPC's meant to remain naked afterwards? And if so, can this be changed so they re-equip their inventory afterwards?

I have seen a method of doing what you ask, but I'm not entirely sure if it is a safe method, meaning items may get lost or not reequip. Such as the players pipboy, I have been left without a pip-boy on a few occasions because of this method, obviously having no pip-boy won't be an issue for NPCs. The method I speak of is the one used for BYOP by Akarnan. I could try to apply it and see how it goes.

I think this is becoming a fantastic Mod and anything I say is just thoughts from someone who couldn’t even approach what you have done and I appreciate your achievement.

I can confirm that the Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Rug Version) - v2.4 installed today is working fine and very easy to use. Thank You

Just a thought, the Mod manager version Type could be used to determine the gender of the Player for the Gun version to save it asking before every animation start.

Hi

I play Skyrim more than 4K hours. I just love this game. So i want thx to U lads for doing great job. 

I really love Defeat mod and now I just start my adventure in F4. I found it Surrender mod. This surrender mod have great option. When our HP go to 0 we surrender to our enemy and... i just want to ask. If we can set in surrender mod our enemy become frend for short time can we have "sex animation" in this mod ? somthing a like "mini rape mod" ? it is possible in this mod ?  

regards

Hi

I play Skyrim more than 4K hours. I just love this game. So i want thx to U lads for doing great job. 

I really love Defeat mod and now I just start my adventure in F4. I found it Surrender mod. This surrender mod have great option. When our HP go to 0 we surrender to our enemy and... i just want to ask. If we can set in surrender mod our enemy become frend for short time can we have "sex animation" in this mod ? somthing a like "mini rape mod" ? it is possible in this mod ?  

regards

This should be possible by script if the rugs work outside of settlements and if activating them by script works as well. I actually started a script to try this out and see if it works, but due to lack of time I couldn't finish it. Maybe if I have some time I might try again this weekend. The rugs could be positioned and aligned by script quite easily, although some aggressive animations would be needed.

Working with the Surrender mod should work as well if the aforementioned works, although a plugin for it would need to be done. As I have one already for something else, I could try as well, if I find the time for it...

If this would work, it might be a nice solution until the new SexLab releases and only the Crazy6987 way of applying animations would be needed, the rest could be done by scripts...

If you could give it a try, that'd be great!

Thanks for all your hard work!

New Note:

I think this is becoming a fantastic Mod and anything I say is just thoughts from someone who couldn’t even approach what you have done and I appreciate your achievement.

I can confirm that the Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Rug Version) - v2.4 installed today is working fine and very easy to use. Thank You

Just a thought, the Mod manager version Type could be used to determine the gender of the Player for the Gun version to save it asking before every animation start.

I had a small problem where I was taking screens so had the HUD off, and whilst in the female animation I inadvertently clicked on a nearby chair and I automatically stood up stopping my part of the animation. The Rug didn’t reappear and after the male partner had finished and gone away I ended up having to TCL to find the female Rug under the floor and then go into Workshop still under floor to remove the Rug so I could place another one. Note sure if it will happen again, just thought I’d mention it.

I had a small problem where I was taking screens so had the HUD off, and whilst in the female animation I inadvertently clicked on a nearby chair and I automatically stood up stopping my part of the animation. The Rug didn’t reappear and after the male partner had finished and gone away I ended up having to TCL to find the female Rug under the floor and then go into Workshop still under floor to remove the Rug so I could place another one. Note sure if it will happen again, just thought I’d mention it.

Shouldn't be an issue to fix, all I would need to do is add an InputEnableLayer to my script, this will prevent you from activating things, and then just disable the layer when you exit the rug.

Shouldn't be an issue to fix, all I would need to do is add an InputEnableLayer to my script, this will prevent you from activating things, and then just disable the layer when you exit the rug.

OK Thank You, as I said not a major problem. I suppose that would stop me talking to the settler on top of me as well during the animation, which once I got used to I liked.

Looking forward to the weekend when you normally do your updates, fairly stable with the rugs now, just the GUN version to sort out especially missionary.

One noticeable problem with Gun animations is the positions aren’t locked so NPCs walking past can move the actors during the animation so they are no longer together, this normally happens just when I’m about to take a screen of me with a Raider warlord or something.

I like to use the Gun in uncontrolled areas which adds to the excitement such as Raider camps where everything is cool as long as I don’t remove my disguise Ring.

Can someone pls help me figure out how to dl this. i have busy settler stations and rugs installed in NMM but i cant seem to get this mod to show up in game!

need help dl pls!!  I have busy settlers installed in NMM but i dont know where to put this, tried my data folder and it wont show up in game

You don’t need busy settlers installed, I don’t.

I installed mine by first Installing Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Rug Version) - v2.4

And chose the options Crazy Visible Rugs and Crazy Relaxation Rugs Nude Armor Both Genders

It’s at the bottom of my full load list.

You will find the Rugs under resources/Miscellaneous where you also find the Scavenging Station.

Hope that helps

I’m getting an error when trying to install Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Rug Version) - v2%2e5 in NMM. There were no problems with the 2.4 version previously.

As there are so many options in the FOMod, I didn’t want to attempt a manual install and then give false feedback so went back to 2.4 version to await a fix. I don’t want to do a clean install because it would mean starting from scratch in all my settlements again. So hopefully you can fix it so I don’t have to

The Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) -  1-28-17 installed in NMM without a problem.

I’m afraid it looks like the new Gun won’t keep any Raiders in an animation for more than a couple of seconds before they just stand there just shuffling their feet. The new positioning is great. The Gun worked fine with NPC’s inside the Dugout Inn in Diamond City, just not with Raiders I suppose.

The undressing and dressing works great.

Edit:
OK I take it all Back it seems that it doesn’t work with the Raiders inside the Federal Ration Stockpile, strange as I chose it at random, maybe they have a special overriding AI or something. I have tried and it’s working on Raiders elsewhere!

Note:
I had an NPC stuck pacing on the spot after using a rug. I tried everything, disable/enable, resetai, recycleactor nothing worked when she reappeared she just paced on the spot. I thought it connected to a rug that didn’t reappear so I presumed that she had used and TCL’s under the floor and removed it but it didn’t fix her. Then I realised she would walk around normally when I had the Workshop open. I waited in Workshop mode until she started to use a rug and came out of the Workshop which seems to have put things right. From then on she moved about normally used rug’s ok as well.

Hi Crazy

Thank you for the new version. Redressing works perfect. I was wondering if this could be applied to beds?(maybe a lovers bed)..Im playing with the mod "See you sleep" the version where you wake up naked with the Companion you are romancing....so instead of black screen your animations could play instead (and they could redress after)http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18324/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D18324%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I like the relax version the best. Npc's doing their thing without me interfering ....

Edit: had no problem with the fomod....did a "clean" install and chose relaxed+visible

I’m getting an error when trying to install Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Rug Version) - v2%2e5 in NMM. There were no problems with the 2.4 version previously.

As there are so many options in the FOMod, I didn’t want to attempt a manual install and then give false feedback so went back to 2.4 version to await a fix. I don’t want to do a clean install because it would mean starting from scratch in all my settlements again. So hopefully you can fix it so I don’t have to

The Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) -  1-28-17 installed in NMM without a problem.

I’m afraid it looks like the new Gun won’t keep any Raiders in an animation for more than a couple of seconds before they just stand there just shuffling their feet. The new positioning is great. The Gun worked fine with NPC’s inside the Dugout Inn in Diamond City, just not with Raiders I suppose.

Edit:

OK I take it all Back it seems that it doesn’t work with the Raiders inside the Federal Ration Stockpile, strange as I chose it at random, maybe they have a special overriding AI or something. I have tried and it’s working on Raiders elsewhere!

Note:

I had an NPC stuck pacing on the spot after using a rug. I tried everything, disable/enable, resetai, recycleactor nothing worked when she reappeared she just paced on the spot. I thought it connected to a rug that didn’t reappear so I presumed that she had used and TCL’s under the floor and removed it but it didn’t fix her. Then I realised she would walk around normally when I had the Workshop open. I waited in Workshop mode until she started to use a rug and came out of the Workshop which seems to have put things right. From then on she moved about normally used rug’s ok as well.

Did you uninstall version 2.4 first. If you select the same options that you did in 2.4 than you shouldn't lose anything from your settlements. Otherwise if you want to manually install it's quite simple.

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin   <--This is probably the one you want

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

As for your note I have had this happen as well it's because of the Restraining system used in my script. I'm not entirely sure what conditions are causing them to remain restrained but it seems to be somewhat rare. But yeah you could also use my Multi-Tool mod it has an option for toggling an NPCs "restraints" On/Off.

Hi Crazy

Thank you for the new version. Redressing works perfect. I was wondering if this could be applied to beds?(maybe a lovers bed)..Im playing with the mod "See you sleep" the version where you wake up naked with the Companion you are romancing....so instead of black screen your animations could play instead (and they could redress after)http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18324/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D18324%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I like the relax version the best. Npc's doing their thing without me interfering ....

Edit: had no problem with the fomod....did a "clean" install and chose relaxed+visible

Will check that mod out.

Edit:

Note:

Did you uninstall version 2.4 first. If you select the same options that you did in 2.4 than you shouldn't lose anything from your settlements. Otherwise if you want to manually install it's quite simple.

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin   <--This is probably the one you want

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

As for your note I have had this happen as well it's because of the Restraining system used in my script. I'm not entirely sure what conditions are causing them to remain restrained but it seems to be somewhat rare. But yeah you could also use my Multi-Tool mod it has an option for toggling an NPCs "restraints" On/Off.

Hi Crazy

Will check that mod out.

Thank You I have installed the 2.5 version using you instructions.

I did uninstall first for NMM see attached Trace file.

TraceLog20170129131938.txt

Well one thing that sticks out at me is that NMM seems to be looking for the file in your D: drive, everything else is pointing to your C: drive. I'm not too familiar with how NMM does its thing, but this might be a part of the issue. Not sure why it's looking in your D: drive, if you even have a D: drive.

Could not find file 'D:\Fallout 4\Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Rug Version) - v2.5.7z'.

Other mods are pointing to these places, "C:\Games\Fallout 4\Data\" and "C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4\Mods\"

Well one thing that sticks out at me is that NMM seems to be looking for the file in your D: drive, everything else is pointing to your C: drive. I'm not too familiar with how NMM does its thing, but this might be a part of the issue. Not sure why it's looking in your D: drive, if you even have a D: drive.

Could not find file 'D:\Fallout 4\Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Rug Version) - v2.5.7z'.

Other mods are pointing to these places, "C:\Games\Fallout 4\Data\" and "C:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4\Mods\"

The ‘D’ Drive is the stick I install all my mods from including Gun version that worked and just now the Multi-Tool which works. These Gremlins get everywhere. Thank You for looking anyway.

Just wanted to chime in and express my gratitude for the update. I prefer the gun version and it is working very well. Really integrates well physical intimacy into the playthrough in a flexible dynamic way. Look forward to your tweaking the bed anims. Thanks again.