plzz help mod isnt work

i install the mod and place it to my fallout , when i went to workshop theres rug with anitmation name but its invicible and no do anything when i go to rug , please help me is there someting wrong ???

i just downloaded busy settler but still not work

plzz help mod isnt work

i install the mod and place it to my fallout , when i went to workshop theres rug with anitmation name but its invicible and no do anything when i go to rug , please help me is there someting wrong ???

i just downloaded busy settler but still not work

You don't need Busy Settler. Did you use Visible Rugs setting. Did you install with Nexus Mod Manager? What options did you choose?

ehh... im a noob and it seems that i cant install NMM, can anybody guide me through how to install this mod manually? Thanks in advance

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

dont know what the armor esp is for but the gun is simple, aim shoot sex basically

Oh~! thanks ^_^ so it can be used on like a male raider if the player is female?

Relax is for settlers to use when they stop work and is like an idle marker they will use when they want. The other type is for assigning a settler as a job and they will use until they stop work. These can be mixed relax and assigned. For instance an assigned one which if no one is assigned too can only be used by the player and the relax one which they will use if they feel like it. So as a female you could use the assigned and wait for the males to feel like it with the Relax (best not to have too many distractions like chairs etc in the area or you could have a long wait).

The armour is a set of options to automatically equip naked body’s during animations for this you need to add the naked bodies of your choice to Crazy’s mesh subdirectory overwriting the ones supplied as they are just blank place holders.

There are 2 guns one for NPC to NPC the other is for Player and NPC’s including raiders if you can get friendly with them.

dont know what the armor esp is for but the gun is simple, aim shoot sex basically

Oh~! thanks happy.png so it can be used on like a male raider if the player is female?

Relax is for settlers to use when they stop work and is like an idle marker they will use when they want. The other type is for assigning a settler as a job and they will use until they stop work. These can be mixed relax and assigned. For instance an assigned one which if no one is assigned too can only be used by the player and the relax one which they will use if they feel like it. So as a female you could use the assigned and wait for the males to feel like it with the Relax (best not to have too many distractions like chairs etc in the area or you could have a long wait).

The armour is a set of options to automatically equip naked body’s during animations for this you need to add the naked bodies of your choice to Crazy’s mesh subdirectory overwriting the ones supplied as they are just blank place holders.

There are 2 guns one for NPC to NPC the other is for Player and NPC’s including raiders if you can get friendly with them.

Oh thank you so much ^^ will just use the assigned then.

ehh... im a noob and it seems that i cant install NMM, can anybody guide me through how to install this mod manually? Thanks in advance

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

Thanks man, but where do i put these files?

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

You copy what’s inside the 3 folders you choose into your Data directory.

You copy the meshes from 00 Main Files, Scripts and Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp from your second selection 01,02,03, or 04 and textures meshes and material from the last selection either 05 or 06

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

You copy the meshes from 00 Main Files, Scripts and Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp from your second selection 01,02,03, or 04 and textures meshes and material from the last selection either 05 or 06

Thanks man, but i have a problem with the rugs. i try to choose visible rugs but i cant find them when im in in a workshop. i think i did something wrong with the files. Can you help? if you would, i would like to skype with you and share my screen so you could completely guide me throug this. Thanks in advance.

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

Thanks man, but i have a problem with the rugs. i try to choose visible rugs but i cant find them when im in in a workshop. i think i did something wrong with the files. Can you help? if you would, i would like to skype with you and share my screen so you could completely guide me throug this. Thanks in advance.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/news/12645/?

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

Thanks man, but where do i find the rugs when im in a workshop? Under what section? Thanks in advance

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

Thanks man, but where do i find the rugs when im in a workshop? Under what section? Thanks in advance

They're in Resources... Miscellaneous

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

They're in Resources... Miscellaneous

Required:

00 Main Files

Choose Only One:

01 Default Plugin

02 Default Armor Plugin

03 Relax Plugin

04 Relax Armor Plugin

Again Choose Only One:

05 Visible Rugs

06 Invisible Rugs

thanks guys for the help but nothing works. Agnot2014, can we please skype so i can show you my screen and you can tell me where to put the files?

Before anyone says anything, I am aware that there is probably some aligning issues with the new furniture when the Player or a Male NPC uses them. There is some funny business going on when adjusting the furniture interaction points position, I might be able to fix this by leaving the interaction point untouched and just moving the furniture itself in Nifskope.

As you may remember for some reason this won’t install with NMM for me. This was your previous suggestion for installing manually.
Required:
00 Main Files-Installed

Choose Only One:
01 Default Plugin
02 Default Armor Plugin
03 Relax Plugin
04 Relax Armor Plugin-Installed

Again Choose Only One:
05 Visible Rugs -Installed
06 Invisible Rugs

Again the Gun Version installed through NMM without any problems But the Rug version will not. Do you have any help to give with the new list?
I presume I still need:
00 Main Files,
05 Relax Armor Plugin,
07 Visible Rugs
And then choose a colour for the Dildo is this correct?

Update - Rugs

OK first Pass all the new furniture works well, just surprised that unconscious on a Gurney or wheelchair adds Happiness when the Dildo doesn’t?

Update 2 Gun

Gun animations camera is frozen each time tried with 2 different floor animations. If I use TFC its 50/50 if the mail is visible. Just have to wait until animation finishes looking at the blank wall.
Gone back to the old version to hopefully wait for a fix. The old version 2-11-17 just re-installed works fine, just not the new 3-11-17 one.