Got a small bug..

The dildo machines will work fine when I first build them, but when I leave and come back, they're gone. If the player uses one it will sometimes appear, and after exit it's gone again.
If you command an assigned settler to go stand in the corner, then let them return, it still wont appear. Figured it might "refresh the animation.

It's just the machine that disappears, the rack/gurney is fine.

how do I get the gun? where is the furniture?

Did you look at the "readme" files that are in the down loads?

The furniture and rugs are located under Resources -> Misc section of the settlement workbenches.

The guns can be crafted at any Chemical crafting bench. 

I am trying to find out how to make these animation rugs.  I want to make some for different dances.  I can not seem to find any articles on how to make them.

Any help would be appreciated.

You can use my .esp as a reference, set your .esp as the active one in the Creation Kit and just copy/rename the records from my .esp

Info on creating new furniture animations

• Each animation must have it's own keyword (Excluding your Enter/Exit animations)
  • The keyword is referenced both on the furniture object and in your SubGraph additive
  • Furniture Subgraph animations must have this file name "PoseA_Idle1.hkx"
  • You will have to create seperate folders for each animation because of the above, about animations needing the same name.
  • For each of your "PoseA_Idle1.hkx" animations they will need a "EnterFromStand.hkx" and a "ExitToStand.hkx" in the same directory.

Steps to set things up properly

1. Set up the File/Folder directories for your animations, keeping in mind the above information.
  2. Create the keywords
  3. Create and setup the Subgraph Additive
  4. Create the Furniture, and assign one of your animation keywords to each rug
  5. Create whatever else you need (Crafting Recipe, etc.)
  6. When you are finished save the .esp and exit the Creation Kit
  7. Bring up the Command Prompt (Windows Key + R, then type cmd and hit enter)
  8. Navigate to the directory where the Creation Kit is (cd "C:\Your Directory Here")
  9. Type this command, replace "ANIMATIONS" with whatever the name of your .esp is,

creationkit.exe -generateaniminfo:ANIMATIONS.esp data data

You should find that some new files have been created in this directory Data\meshes\AnimTextData for your animations.

And if you run the game with your .esp activated and if everything has been setup right your animations should play

when you use the rugs.

post-533947-0-51876400-1489533633_thumb.pngpost-533947-0-02032400-1489533641_thumb.png

Got a small bug..

The dildo machines will work fine when I first build them, but when I leave and come back, they're gone. If the player uses one it will sometimes appear, and after exit it's gone again.

If you command an assigned settler to go stand in the corner, then let them return, it still wont appear. Figured it might "refresh the animation.

It's just the machine that disappears, the rack/gurney is fine.

For performance reasons I did it like this. The machine will be deleted when the 3d for that furniture object is unloaded. It gets recreated when someone activates/uses that furniture again. If I don't do it like that, then each of those machines that gets created will become persistent and remain in your systems memory because of the way its referenced in my script (how I make the machine move) at least until you destroy that furniture object, so essentially it would be more resource intensive (not much but that stuff can build up overtime if other mods have persistent objects).

Hey, nice update.

I suggest that, for the rack furniture, the NPC should have a more relaxed / semiclosed hand posture. Right now the palm is stretched open, and it's not so realistic / a bit forced (IMO).

Can you make them hang in the rack when they die? I realize they exit the furniture, but perhaps placing some sort of invisible collision to keep them put?

And, of course, is it possible to make a functioning gallows / noose? (for dead NPCs / ragdolls)

so i have a bug where i cant see the bodys of the npcs who use the rugs or anything else, i can see their hands feet and head but i cant see their body, i am using CBBE with Body Slider, so i was wondering if the bug had to do with the fact that im using CBBE. i have the rug version, loaded with NMM.

i can see their hands feet and head but i cant see their body

Use fly camera:

1. Open console. Sadly this is only for PC.

2. Type "TFC"

3. Done! Now you can also write "SUCSM x" to change the speed. Replace the x with a number, 1 is lowest and higher number will be a faster flying speed. 

Thank you so much for this mod. One question though: is there any way around the conflict with that other F4SE plugin -- LooksMenu? This mod appears to reset the body shape customization of my settlers. If I try to edit a settler (e.g. slm 113346), I can modify their body shape using the triangle but the advanced options submenu (breast size, hips, calves, etc) no longer affect the NPC's appearance...

I totally love this mod but I also love LooksMenu -- I'm torn...

Update: Hmm, I think it works now. I just had to ensure your mod loads before LooksMenu. Ah, life is good again.

I am trying to find out how to make these animation rugs.  I want to make some for different dances.  I can not seem to find any articles on how to make them.

Any help would be appreciated.

You can use my .esp as a reference, set your .esp as the active one in the Creation Kit and just copy/rename the records from my .esp

Info on creating new furniture animations

• Each animation must have it's own keyword (Excluding your Enter/Exit animations)
  • The keyword is referenced both on the furniture object and in your SubGraph additive
  • Furniture Subgraph animations must have this file name "PoseA_Idle1.hkx"
  • You will have to create seperate folders for each animation because of the above, about animations needing the same name.
  • For each of your "PoseA_Idle1.hkx" animations they will need a "EnterFromStand.hkx" and a "ExitToStand.hkx" in the same directory.

Steps to set things up properly

1. Set up the File/Folder directories for your animations, keeping in mind the above information.
  2. Create the keywords
  3. Create and setup the Subgraph Additive
  4. Create the Furniture, and assign one of your animation keywords to each rug
  5. Create whatever else you need (Crafting Recipe, etc.)
  6. When you are finished save the .esp and exit the Creation Kit
  7. Bring up the Command Prompt (Windows Key + R, then type cmd and hit enter)
  8. Navigate to the directory where the Creation Kit is (cd "C:\Your Directory Here")
  9. Type this command, replace "ANIMATIONS" with whatever the name of your .esp is,

creationkit.exe -generateaniminfo:ANIMATIONS.esp data data

You should find that some new files have been created in this directory Data\meshes\AnimTextData for your animations.

And if you run the game with your .esp activated and if everything has been setup right your animations should play

when you use the rugs.

Thank you for the help, Not sure i am competent to get this done.

I installed your rug version with NMM, and it is working fine.  great job

@Arcturus777

you can use my mod if you want, all youll have to do is replace the poseA_idle1.hkx files found in each folder with your animation of the same name. would be much easier! I made it using Crazy6987's mod as a template using instructions from him as well. Its over on nexus though but its also compatible with his rug version so you can have his mod plus the animations you wanted to add.

@Arcturus777

you can use my mod if you want, all youll have to do is replace the poseA_idle1.hkx files found in each folder with your animation of the same name. would be much easier! I made it using Crazy6987's mod as a template using instructions from him as well. Its over on nexus though but its also compatible with his rug version so you can have his mod plus the animations you wanted to add.

Thank you for the help, I installed your mod after, copying the 3 dance animations over your idles 7,8,9.  It worked find for 8 and 9 for some reason the one added to 7 did not take.  I will try a different pose later today.

Anyway, thanks again to both of you for the mods and help.

I tried replacing the pose 10 instead of 7 and it worked.  you MAY have a problem with pose 7 playing some other pose in your mod brothalynshung.

A couple requests:

Is there anyway I can get NPC's/Followers from sand boxing all over me and my partner when we're "havin' a moment". (Gun version)

I hate it when NPC's jump on the wrong rugs, males on female, females on male, rugs or worse males jump on mine. (rug version)

In the gun version, you can extend sex, but could the animation also be changed? I mean like start off with missionary, then switch to cowgirl.

More animations are always nice.

i really like the mod ,but my character is female and no matter which rug combination I choose the strap on disappears as soon as my character uses a rug. and during set up it says select only one dildo, which I did but it don't appear anywhere, am I doing something wrong? the male and female npc's  seem to work fine. its my character I'm having trouble with, is there just a problem with female on female animations ? cause all they do is hump air.

any ideas ?