Darkpig Posted September 14 Posted September 14 21 hours ago, Wandering_Mania said: The words of the songs. The message is in THE WORDS... And you call me an 'idiot'? 20 hours ago, Darkpig said: That depends. Are you an idiot? You never answered me. I didn't call you an idiot in that conversation. I didn't call you anything. I was telling Gray that idiots don't understand sarcasm. You only came to that conclusion yourself. 1
Wandering_Mania Posted September 14 Posted September 14 43 minutes ago, Darkpig said: I was telling Gray that idiots don't understand sarcasm. And Gray has been actively trolling me since Omnissiah knows when. I muted IT a long time ago. You jumped in on the 'dogpile' and I gave you the songs. No Admin will silence, or tell him to stop. So I did it myself with both of you, since you wanted to join him. Clear enough? 46 minutes ago, Darkpig said: You never answered me. I know a 'Loaded question' when I see one. IF I say 'no'. You assume I am. IF I say 'yes' you troll, and name call like a 5 year old, some more. So I will NEVER answer that.
Darkpig Posted September 14 Posted September 14 31 minutes ago, Wandering_Mania said: And Gray has been actively trolling me since Omnissiah knows when. I muted IT a long time ago. You jumped in on the 'dogpile' and I gave you the songs. No Admin will silence, or tell him to stop. So I did it myself with both of you, since you wanted to join him. Clear enough? Gray didn’t mention you either. 1
Wandering_Mania Posted September 14 Posted September 14 11 hours ago, Darkpig said: Gray didn’t mention you either. And why would he? It could be seen as a 'Targeted attack'. Putting a target on his back. I know how the trolls 'skirt the rules'.
Darkpig Posted September 14 Posted September 14 7 hours ago, Wandering_Mania said: And why would he? It could be seen as a 'Targeted attack'. Putting a target on his back. I know how the trolls 'skirt the rules'. I'm getting major narc vibes from you right now.
Wandering_Mania Posted September 15 Posted September 15 3 hours ago, Darkpig said: I'm getting major narc vibes from you right now. Why? Because I strongly believe in the 'Word/Rule of Law'? And because I know how 'they' (those who would flaunt the rules/laws), operate? Well, I'm soooo sorry that I know, the oldest trick in the book. And I'm sooooo sorry that I know, how those who would abuse the systems of rules that are put in place to keep thing civil, do things. I've seen 'Ban Baiting', 'Passive Aggressive Trolling', and a whole slew of other things in action many, many times. I know how they work, and how those who do those things, go unpunished for their actions. Context matters. Something that most moderators, NEVER take into account. Lessons are learned from being 'Directly Aggressive' and perma-banned on the Steam Hubs so many times; Simply for defending myself. And if anything, my methods, of being 'Directly Aggressive', reveals all of those who would abuse the systems, for their own personal gains. Thus I can easily blacklist those companies for hiring them, and move the fuck on. So if all that "gives narc vibes"...
Darkpig Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/14/2026 at 7:44 PM, Wandering_Mania said: I've seen 'Ban Baiting', 'Passive Aggressive Trolling', and a whole slew of other things in action many, many times. I know how they work, and how those who do those things, go unpunished for their actions. Context matters. Something that most moderators, NEVER take into account. Are you sure Gray is trolling you? Anybody can cry troll. Doesn't automatically mean it is true though. Have you heard of The Boy Who Cried Wolf? On 9/14/2026 at 7:44 PM, Wandering_Mania said: Lessons are learned from being 'Directly Aggressive' and perma-banned on the Steam Hubs so many times; I am learning all kinds of new things about you.
Wandering_Mania Posted September 16 Posted September 16 12 hours ago, Darkpig said: Are you sure Gray is trolling you? I know it when I see it. It's not my problem if you can not, or do not. 12 hours ago, Darkpig said: I am learning all kinds of new things about you. Great...
Darkpig Posted September 16 Posted September 16 3 hours ago, Wandering_Mania said: I know it when I see it. It's not my problem if you can not, or do not. Okay.
Darkpig Posted September 17 Posted September 17 I recently realized wrestling is basically high impact cuddling.
Grey Cloud Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) What could possibly go wrong? A river that is home to about 500 saltwater crocodiles has been given the OK to host Olympic and Paralympic rowing and canoeing events at the 2032 Brisbane Games. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/articles/cqvgy1m9z4k8o I'm predicting that lots of records will be broken. Edited September 17 by Grey Cloud 1
Darkpig Posted September 17 Posted September 17 9 hours ago, REALJOEBIDEN said: I like chocolate chip ice cream I too like ice cream.
Wandering_Mania Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Woooo-FUCKIN-Hoooo!!!!!!! I finally got my main rig back and I am finally off of that shitty, Windows 11 running, bastard ass, contradictorlly named, "Gaming" laptop. I am sooooooooooo happy! My CPU cooler has been replaced; And it is running smooth as silk. I feel like dancing, maybe to this:
Darkpig Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I kind of wanna see a stuffed animal with a stuffed dick. Do people still call them stuffed animals or do they call them plushies now?
Speed Metal Posted September 19 Posted September 19 3 hours ago, Darkpig said: Do people still call them stuffed animals or do they call them plushies now? Stuffed plushies.
landess Posted September 20 Posted September 20 MODS. They are the reason we are all here. I was trying to remember the first game I used mods on and kept thinking it was Tomb Raider Underworld - with a nude Lara 'swimsuit'. But checking the release date (2008) means the FIRST must have been The Elder Scrolls - Morrowind. I used mods to remove blindness from the 'boots of speed' and removed the requirements to use one of the end game weapons needed to defeat Dagoth Ur. Of course the real sexy came with the Elder Scrolls Oblivion. That's where I learned about Bethesda's desire to 'allow' player made mods in their games - making them special - in the industry and helping to pave the reason we are all here. Since then Mods have become used by myself more and more - and not just 'sexy' mods - but mods to change the way the game presents itself. For example: Mods that unlock clothing or objects already in the game. Mods that change the main character <---- THIS is the one getting a workout lately: 'My' Kay Vess in Star Wars: Outlaws is now always a cute Twi'lek. (prerendered cutscenes aside) Also my ALOY in Horizon Forbidden West was swapped with one of the other characters in the game - Kina - the younger sister of a Quen you quest with. All I can say to wrap it up is my mods use started like patching a game to 'fix' difficult dev choices and has ended up a way to make many games - 'My Own'. I like it. BTW, I call them stuffed animals. Plushie is just another example of people changing things to attract attention/sound 'special'. Remember the 'Beanbag' animals that would sit on your car dashboard?
Wandering_Mania Posted September 20 Posted September 20 I think the first game I ever modded, was 'The Sims' back in 2003. I added a Slurm* machine, as well as a lot of other random items. At least that's the oldest game I can remember modding. I also remember modding the old 'Roller Coaster Tycoon' 1, 2, & 3 games. But those where more just 'imported Roller Coaster tracks' that where built in the vanilla game. *Slurm being from Futurama 5 hours ago, landess said: I call them stuffed animals. Plushie is just another example of people changing things to attract attention/sound 'special'. Amen Brother. 1
Darkpig Posted September 21 Posted September 21 17 hours ago, landess said: BTW, I call them stuffed animals. Plushie is just another example of people changing things to attract attention/sound 'special'. Remember the 'Beanbag' animals that would sit on your car dashboard? Sometimes words stick, sometimes they don't. It isn't a big deal for me besides it doesn't hurt to be curious. 1
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 21 Posted September 21 At present, I believe I am dealing with a rather annoying piece of shit malware. Based on my research, it appears to be a crypto miner, I've noticed that at idle, the fans on my graphics card ramp up, but I have nothing going on in the background, allegedly, and any time I bring up the task manager I see stuff shifting around in the list and the fans on my graphics card stop, the two are linked, so I can't actually see what process is running that would cause the fans to run. Apparently this is a sign that there is a crypto miner running on your computer in the background. In the meantime, I have decided to use the hiding feature of the miner against it, and just leave the task manager running, but minimized while I do other things on my PC, because that presumably stops the miner from running. But this is not a good solution. I have tried running scans with Microsoft Defender (I think is the name of the software), and it will detect something like 37 infected files, but then this morning, after letting my computer run overnight, in the post scan report, Defender only removed one "hackingtool", and didn't say anything else about the other 37 infected files that it found during the scan, and when I dropped the task manager as an experiment, sure enough the fans started up again, and when I brought up the manager again, the fans stopped, so this thing is still running on my machine. Any advice on this would be helpful...
Darkpig Posted September 22 Posted September 22 People. Stop staying up 168 hours for a videogame stream. That's stupid.
Wandering_Mania Posted September 22 Posted September 22 1 hour ago, Darkpig said: People. Stop staying up 168 hours for a videogame stream. That's stupid. But... But... I don't need sleep for a week at a time. I'll sleep when I'm dead, hopefully by exhaustion.
Darkpig Posted September 22 Posted September 22 2 hours ago, Wandering_Mania said: But... But... I don't need sleep for a week at a time. I'll sleep when I'm dead, hopefully by exhaustion. I just don't see how watching tired people play videogames would be considered entertaining. Besides it's just bad for your health. Now if it was someone on crack that would be entertaining. At the end of the day it's whatever.
Wandering_Mania Posted September 22 Posted September 22 6 hours ago, Darkpig said: Besides it's just bad for your health. Who says? Big Pharma? The same Big Pharma that pushed opioids on the masses, and are now selling people the cure. Or was it the same Big Pharma that said 'Eating meat is bad!' 'Eat tons of bread instead!'. FUCK Big Pharma! You can't listen to them. They are bribed shills.
Grey Cloud Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) 49 minutes ago, Wandering_Mania said: The same Big Pharma that pushed opioids on the masses, and are now selling people the cure. Big Pharma are global corporations. The opioids crisis is a US problem. 49 minutes ago, Wandering_Mania said: Or was it the same Big Pharma that said 'Eating meat is bad!' 'Eat tons of bread instead!' Big Pharma giving dietary advice? I must have missed that one unless it is yet another US only problem. Or perhaps you are getting confused. There was an argument made for reducing beef consumption to reduce the number of cattle and thereby lower methane emissions in the fight against AGW. More carbohydrates were suggested to replace the beef. I can't recall any of that having anything to do with Big Pharma. Edited September 22 by Grey Cloud 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now