6 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

That's what I did but Mr. Briarheart here just refused to equip his heart hole, no matter what. Probable cause might be that I have a personal plugin that reverts USLEP's Briarheart changes (among other personal grievances) since they tend to cause nothing but problems with SOS but I made sure to load the reachmen after that plugin so that your changes have priority so I dunno, in the end he got the boot for being an uncooperative bastard.

Do note that if you load this on an existing game in which the Briarheart items took up the 32 - Body slot, SOS will have tagged it as taking up Slot 52 too (because it "looked" like a torso armor), so it will be baked into SOS' "non-revealing armors" list and the extra slot 52 tag will cause issues with other items. I had this issue at first and was getting really frustrated about it not working even though everything looked fine plugin-wise until I realized I had to start a new game for the slot and keyword changes to be recognized by SOS and take effect (since there doesn't seem to be a way to un-bake them from an existing save).

If you want to get it to work as intended, you need to start a new game and also make sure nothing overwrites the changes to the briarheart stuff included in the Reachmen plugin.

48 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Unfortunately Autodesk just decided maybe 2020 is the time my Mudbox license should expire all of a sudden and now it won't let me run the program anymore. :classic_unsure:

I think it's just because I had the 2016 version and Autodesk sure loves nuking licenses and support for older versions once they are not for sale anymore, so grabbing a newer version should do, but if it turns out my license doesn't cover new versions or it's actually expired, I may not be able to do any seam blending until I get ahold of a similar 3D-painting software.

Nevermind, I got 2019 set up and working, and seems like my license is still valid, so I can carry on seam-blending textures for a while longer, lol. So expect blended jackal textures sometime soon-ish.

Aaand here it is!

Jackal_1.png

Spoiler

Jackal_2.png

Jackal_3.png

Jackal_4.png

Jackal_5.png

Jackal_7.png

Jackal_8.png

(Do note that the tail is wrong, I just forgot to replace the texture and was too lazy to start over. I'll take care of that one next).

As seen there, I removed the black "gloves/socks" markings and replaced them with the base Lykaios hands and feet instead, as black-backed jackals don't seem to have dark paws by default and also the black color looked like utter garbage when using compression (as a side effect of not having as much black as the hyenas I was able to compress these, so performance should be the same as with the YA originals).

Males got a similar treatment. I might take some quick pics of them too, but just comparing the female textures with the unedited ones should be enough reference to picture what males will look like.

I have to say, I'm really happy with the way it turned out, though obviously most of the credit goes to ValeHyena. :classic_shy:

I'l post the file once I've taken care of the tail and made sure there's no seams with the schlongs or anything like that.

Alright, here's the download for the textures:

--- The file can now be found in the Yiffy Age Extensions download page ---

Includes female and male textures, diffuses only (the current normals and specs look good enough, as seen on my pics above). Textures are compressed and body is 4k just like the originals, so memory/performance impact should be the same. Also replaces the male SOS textures; getting the female sheath mesh exported in the same position as it ends up ingame for texture blending is impossible and I don't feel like eyeballing it, so female schlongs won't match for now. Male ones should be mostly seamless, though.

Seems to be working fine on my end for both PC and NPCs, but let me know if you come across any issues.

@Bad Dog, feel free to integrate these into the main download for the next update or upload them to the Drive as an optional file if you want.

And here's a generic barbarian warlord or something with the human belly diffuse extra.

HBellyReach1.jpg

Spoiler

HBellyReach2.jpg

HBellyReach3.jpg

HBellyReach4.jpg

Apparently just in time too, seeing how there's already new toys to play around with. Looks like Christmas came late this time (or very early, depending on how you want to look at it). :classic_rolleyes:

On 1/3/2020 at 2:37 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Though I guess COSIO is a 'better' alternative to CBBE on LE.

The weighting and topology is a trainwreck, and so is the node tree.

Also:

zgnvD.png

and what happens when you correct the broken node tree to the standard xpmse skeleton:

DC4zS.jpg

one can only imagine what sticking an actual tail on that will do.

20 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Could we get some be screen shots of the new vaalsark male?

Unless someone else does it first, I'll look into it tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

Damn, im gay, and id tap that hard! Striped hyenas looking great!

Thanks, I'm trying. I'd do more dudes if I knew how but unisex/male poses are super rare and I'm bad at making good looking males.

Also, you wouldn't be interested in sharks, would you? They could use striped variants too. :classic_rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, 27X said:

The weighting and topology is a trainwreck, and so is the node tree.

That's why I put it in single quotes. Also has the same problem as BHUNP in that 99,95% of the outfits aren't converted so have fun spending months in OS if you want shit to be consistent.

11 minutes ago, 27X said:

and what happens when you correct the broken node tree to the standard xpmse skeleton:

Taking the "alien anal probe" to new heights I see.

43 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

Great work man! Thanks for enhancing what i started! Lovely work.

Hey, most of this is on you, I just fixed the seams and did some minor tweaks.

43 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

think we should still try an anubian alternative? 

If you want to go for it, I'd be happy to give a shot at blending and tweaking those once you're done. I won't use that as a complete Imperial replacer for the reasons stated above, but I could always use it for a specific PC or something like that.

43 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

And here's a generic barbarian warlord or something with the human belly diffuse extra.

She looks angry. Angry hot. Is that a thing?

Anyhow, while I'm still not a fan of the human texture and I like the gray one better, your make your characters look great as always. Kudos! :classic_laugh:

43 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Apparently just in time too, seeing how there's already new toys to play around with. Looks like Christmas came late this time (or very early, depending on how you want to look at it). :classic_rolleyes:

Always happy to bring more goodies for them beasties. Only wish I had proper skills so I could actually create all the stuff I'd like to. :classic_wacko:

35 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

Damn, im gay, and id tap that hard! Striped hyenas looking great!

Ah yes, the famous phenomenon known as Stupid Sexy Flanders. Or alternatively, "the Garrus Effect" that voice tho. I can certainly see why you would say that.

12 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Also, you wouldn't be interested in sharks, would you? They could use striped variants too. :classic_rolleyes:

Oh, yes. We could certainly use some striped textures for the sharks. Or with any kind of markings you think would fit, for that matter. So if you feel like giving it a shot, feel free to do so and I'll be happy to add the textures to the next race update.

20 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Im interested in helping in any way people would like me to! this community is awesome, and I really like working on stuff collectively.

So any requests, so long as permissions are in order, throw em my way! 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:35 AM, Blaze69 said:

Alright, here's the download for the textures:

Bumping this to the next page in case anyone missed it.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:35 AM, Valehyena said:

Im interested in helping in any way people would like me to! this community is awesome, and I really like working on stuff collectively.

So any requests, so long as permissions are in order, throw em my way! 

Well, glad to hear that! And I'll just quote myself on the topic of stuff for the sharks:

On 1/5/2020 at 1:34 AM, Blaze69 said:

Oh, yes. We could certainly use some striped textures for the sharks. Or with any kind of markings you think would fit, for that matter. So if you feel like giving it a shot, feel free to do so and I'll be happy to add the textures to the next race update.

34 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Thanks, I'm trying. I'd do more dudes if I knew how but unisex/male poses are super rare and I'm bad at making good looking males.

trust me as a gay male, poses for dudes suck, , I dont want my males looking all like chicks posing haha,  maybe i'll look into masculine poses for guys, i dont think making poses is as hard as making animations.

@Blaze69 sweet yeah, if you point me in the direction shark fans would like to see with em, or cool variants on e6 or something that'd be cool, can PM me that though if you guys would like. 

@ASlySpyDuo if you set in game speed to like 0.20 using the console command sgtm (or stgm forget which rn) it's great for "catching" poses in live action, makes everything super slow motion, you can screenshot animations pretty well with free camera, and just set the free camera speed setufocamspeedmult to like 2 and that's the best way ive found for screen shotting males, also great for females to get unique shots. 

On 1/3/2020 at 6:30 PM, Blaze69 said:

Fair enough. That was my plan in the first place, my own FaceGen files were just a quick'n'dirty placeholder so people could use the addon without breaking all Forsworn until your fixed them up and posted the finished release.

I had a look at what you did with the hair and saw no reason to change it. Updated Reachmen going up now.

I'll put up the jackals as an addon for now. Once I've had a chance to live with it for a bit and we hear what the community thinks, we can make a final decision. 

Glad you like the load screen, VH. I wanted to do more YA-specific ones but they're a pain in the butt, and half of them don't work right on SE anyway.

**Furry Standing Stones**

So these are not -yiffy- THAT said they are still Not fully SFW they have nudity, and other suggestive themes, I stuck to the original style, and did not stray from the original look or feel.

I simply made them furry, and made some nude.

A few are not done, because they really didn't need it, example being the Tower, serpent, ritual ect. Object or animals seemed already done, I did however put some nuts on the steed because, hey large sacs in art history always represent virility and strength. 

Screens here, though not of all of them. (id click full view to see em)

Spoiler

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.9a80e0b9c8a0188ddeed5f77be77a8c4.jpg

And here is the file

FurryStandingStones.zip

Added a screen of one I left out

Spoiler

image.png.af7c9eff7c972e0b65e3ef36f1a02278.png20200104181447_1.jpg.21427c6f099cf878d95012bf46f8ecea.jpg