6 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I think non-hostile Reachmen is perfectly lore-friendly, like the guy up at Karthwasten, for example.

Yeah I see your point, Now i'm just trying to name the small settlement, its mostly males, but has a few females too, and I want to stray away from things like Cocksman's Village (im gay and that is super corny) so just brain storming.

Anyone got quest building experience? 

3 hours ago, Valehyena said:

Yeah with the standing stones, you could do either or, I made two versions, some more yiffy and one pack less so. also it's up to you and if you see any of them you wanna use, but they are too yiffy, poke me ill do a version that is better fitting. 

I think the "standard" textures can go into the main download, as none of them are too explicit and only show "casual" nudity at most just like the statues. The "Yiffy" version would have to be separate or be part of the SOS file at most, though. :classic_huh:

I doubt i'll do 50 books, but hey if anyone wants to help me, lets pull some books that'd work well/be fun to make furry,  Im down to do a few of them, Lusty argonian maid is the obvious one, but Im sure we can find others that have suggestive titles to play around with. 

Alright, but what would you want to start with? Books where it would make sense for them to have explicit stuff on the cover or the inside (e.g. the Real Barenziah)? Or just books where the title lends itself for some naughty cover art, regardless of appropriateness?

In other news, I noticed that most of the reachmen are hostile in the game (unless you do the Markarth quest) so I was thinking (more than thinking since I started it last night) Of making a small settlement for the reachmen, where they are less hostile, something the size of Ivarstead or so. But i dont want it to break lore too badly, so thinking of a way to make it work, currently building it out in the reach (makes sense) But as you guys know building towns/houses in CK is super annoying, I was wondering if anyone knows of any town mods or something that have their assets as free to use? 

As Bad Dog said, friendly Reachmen makes total sense. They're a group of people just like any other, and while seems like most ones are part of the Forsworn, they might as well want to keep some of their roots while co-existing with the Nords and/or the Empire instead going all berserk on them (and die trying) like the Forsworn do.

52 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

Now i'm just trying to name the small settlement

Huh, perhaps Amber Guard? Seems to be located in the Reach as per the Arena map, there's previous lore of it existing (it was in Arena after all), and there's no references in Skyrim otherwise.

Can pretend it's always been there since Arena, or maybe say it was abandoned at some point long before the events of Skyrim (as it being missing from Skyrim itself would point out) but it was taken over and rebuilt by a group of Empire/Nord-Friendly Reachmen that wanted to get away from the other violent Reachmen, i.e. Forsworn.

its mostly males, but has a few females too, and I want to stray away from things like Cocksman's Village (im gay and that is super corny) so just brain storming.

What kind of input would you be looking for? Character presets? I don't really have many and they all turn out samey if I try to make more, but I could try making one or two if need be.

I do have some, though whether I can help would depend on what you want to do and how complex it gets, lol.

9 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Huh, perhaps Amber Guard? Seems to be located in the Reach as per the Arena map, there's previous lore of it existing (it was in Arena after all), and there's no references in Skyrim otherwise.

Can pretend it's always been there since Arena, or maybe say it was abandoned at some point long before the events of Skyrim (as it being missing from Skyrim itself would point out) but it was taken over and rebuilt by a group of Empire/Nord-Friendly Reachmen that wanted to get away from the other violent Reachmen, i.e. Forsworn.

Might be a little off, in that there really isn't any kind of Forsworn building set, so the obvious choice would be the standard village. But that could easily work, since maybe this would technically be a group of Forsworn that don't have much problem with Nords, and maybe don't see them very much, perhaps due to it being a place that most Nords or others, rarely would go. Maybe a little isolated(if the mapped location in Arena fits at all into Skyrim's map). 

9 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

What kind of input would you be looking for? Character presets? I don't really have many and they all turn out samey if I try to make more, but I could try making one or two if need be.

I think the mentioned want was for a name for the village, which perhaps your suggestion will work in several ways. 

As for a quest idea, maybe it could start in a few ways. Either you find the village outright, in which case it is fairly welcoming, but eventually you are asked to do...something(hang on). Otherwise, you could perhaps talk to, perhaps a Nord, in either Karthwasten or Markarth, who can tell you of this village, give you a bit of the history, suggesting that it was destroyed some time ago(or maybe something else, other than the obvious war or conquest), and while it was originally a Nord settlement, and now a group of Forsworn have settled the land, and rebuilt the village. 

So what about this...

Find the Village First...

Eventually you might find a Nord among the Reachmen, who is wearing their trappings, and in talking with them, seems to be highly involved with their culture, religion, etc. They then at some point, assume perhaps that their parent sent you after them, and mentions that they have no intent of returning. 

Talk to the Nord first....

The Nord tells you that their son or daughter has recently gone missing, before or after mentioning the Village. Their child seems to have gotten involved with someone from the village, and recently, has left (insert either of the mentioned locations above here), and seems to have no intention of returning. They task you with perhaps finding and bringing them back, if possible. 

Not entirely sure where to take things in either case, but obviously I wouldn't want to assume the idea is of interest just yet.

Otherwise, a thought on my mind is to suggest that the village has a leader(or otherwise well-respected and knowledgeable one that the village can equally turn to), a fairly shamanistic character that could easily be a, well, futa character, and could possibly be involved in the possible quest. 

2 hours ago, Valehyena said:

Yeah I see your point, Now i'm just trying to name the small settlement, its mostly males, but has a few females too, and I want to stray away from things like Cocksman's Village (im gay and that is super corny) so just brain storming.

Few Female? I can provide voice of one of them. I'm eager to helping

And, Please tell me what can I help on other things? I started modding. So, helping other seems right.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Alright, but what would you want to start with? Books where it would make sense for them to have explicit stuff on the cover or the inside (e.g. the Real Barenziah)? Or just books where the title lends itself for some naughty cover art, regardless of appropriateness?

Thats a good point, I mean Im thinking books that have more adult nature, maybe we could even add/expand their stories/research, like things on certain creatures, or races, dragons ect.  Make it a wide variety so everyone can get into it. 

I'll do one book, see how it goes, and start from there, any requests what i should do first? (anyone) 

Huh, perhaps Amber Guard? Seems to be located in the Reach as per the Arena map, there's previous lore of it existing (it was in Arena after all), and there's no references in Skyrim otherwise.

I like this suggestion, done. Let's rebuild it, with furries. 

I do have some, though whether I can help would depend on what you want to do and how complex it gets, lol.

Oh npc's would be cool, why not, I'm finding so long as CK doesnt crash working with yiffy age, placing NPC's is pretty easy, giving them beds/routines/ect is pretty easy and straight forward. (or alternatively the settlement could be empty aside from like 3 NPC's and the goal is to repopulate it with a few reachmen around skyrim, which would be easy to place that was a quest idea- annd the rest of the settlement could be follower friendly, and allow you to populate/assign duties.)

-So far the village is using skyrim assets, which I guess we all deem as free use when modding in CK, ill look around tonight see if there is any other free to use assets for towns/castles that'll make it look better, ill post screens of what i got going on so far tonight-

2 hours ago, Valehyena said:

Thats a good point, I mean Im thinking books that have more adult nature, maybe we could even add/expand their stories/research, like things on certain creatures, or races, dragons ect.  Make it a wide variety so everyone can get into it. 

I'll do one book, see how it goes, and start from there, any requests what i should do first? (anyone) 

I'd definitely suggest this one, as obvious as it may be - Racial Phylogeny. Also perhaps, A Gentleman's Guide to Whiterun, which I could see depicting perhaps one or two female Nord/Lykaios in only slightly risque poses(i.e still clothed), like squeezing their breasts with a bit of cleavage, or perhaps rubbing themselves(while still clothed, hands inside or out). Maybe including perhaps at least one male, if the text is expanded to suggest maybe Mikal is equal opportunity - kind of like John Battle-born, for example. 

Already have a text expansion planned for it in the Shark Race mod(as it considers the Selachii in addition to the vanilla races in Yiffy Age), though I have to work out the text.

Though I'd definitely suggest building possibly on Book Covers Skyrim's basis, as it already handles making all of the books, including DLC ones, use unique meshes/textures, and has good assets that can be used as a resource. This may have been mentioned already, but just in case...

I like this suggestion, done. Let's rebuild it, with furries. 

Oh npc's would be cool, why not, I'm finding so long as CK doesnt crash working with yiffy age, placing NPC's is pretty easy, giving them beds/routines/ect is pretty easy and straight forward. (or alternatively the settlement could be empty aside from like 3 NPC's and the goal is to repopulate it with a few reachmen around skyrim, which would be easy to place that was a quest idea- annd the rest of the settlement could be follower friendly, and allow you to populate/assign duties.)

Reposting this suggestion, just it case it was missed. Added a little more to it, though.

With the consideration for the village being already populated...

As for a quest idea, maybe it could start in a few ways. Either you find the village outright, in which case it is fairly welcoming, but eventually you are asked to do...something(hang on). Otherwise, you could perhaps talk to, perhaps a Nord, in either Karthwasten or Markarth, who can tell you of this village, give you a bit of the history, suggesting that it was destroyed some time ago(or maybe something else, other than the obvious war or conquest), and while it was originally a Nord settlement, and now a group of Forsworn have settled the land, and rebuilt the village. 

So what about this...

Find the Village First...

Eventually you might find a Nord among the Reachmen, who is wearing their trappings, and in talking with them, seems to be highly involved with their culture, religion, etc. They then at some point, assume perhaps that their parent sent you after them, and mentions that they have no intent of returning. 

Talk to the Nord first....

The Nord tells you that their son or daughter has recently gone missing, before or after mentioning the Village. Their child seems to have gotten involved with someone from the village, and recently, has left (insert either of the mentioned locations above here), and seems to have no intention of returning. They task you with perhaps finding and bringing them back, if possible. 

Not entirely sure where to take things in either case, but obviously I wouldn't want to assume the idea is of interest just yet.

Otherwise, a thought on my mind is to suggest that the village has a leader(or otherwise well-respected and knowledgeable one that the village can equally turn to), a fairly shamanistic character that could easily be a, well, futa character, and could possibly be involved in the possible quest.

Or if the village is not already populated, the same quest idea could still work, perhaps it being similar in that, one of the three NPCs already there is that Nord that stands out, and in this case, the factor of them having family elsewhere in the Reach is not important until you perhaps assist in building and/or populating the village - one of the possible quest or objectives requiring you to go to either the mentioned Karthwasten or Markarth. Another mentioned possibly being the futa shaman character, who possibly enlists you to help, if interested.

Otherwise, no matter the progression or quest in general, I could see the village being one that would outright or eventually vary in what the NPCs wear - some of them preferring the forsworn gear(which could perhaps pull from a leveled list, if there is one, so mod added forsworn items could be seen on them?), others perhaps more common clothes - perhaps even some of them going for a more naturist lifestyle, and would either wear nothing all the time, or occasionally(based on their schedule?).

-So far the village is using skyrim assets, which I guess we all deem as free use when modding in CK, ill look around tonight see if there is any other free to use assets for towns/castles that'll make it look better, ill post screens of what i got going on so far tonight-

Yeah, generally using any of the assets included in the vanilla game and DLC is perfectly fine, Using DLC assets does mean that a relevant DLC will be required on the user end(no matter if the used asset is a mesh or texture, or a specific function or reference in one of the DLCs), but that is it.

"Furry" Gold Trimmed Ebony Armor Re-texture for Males + Large Bulge

So I was playing around with my armor texture decided to making it a bit more quality, it's a 4k revealing ebony armor, much like the revealing armor from nexus, but some minore tweaks to show off a bit more.

and BULGE hate that my character has a big wang but when he puts on the undies, its like 30% his size.  So to go with this armor set, included is a retwexture of the SOS underwear to be gold trimmed. 

I hope you enjoy those who use it!

Pics (NSFW) :

Spoiler

12.thumb.jpg.c049131def67cad33c3a7a5df5e0c648.jpg12a.thumb.jpg.0fa637c96409aab81a10f7a6d7f76bd2.jpg12b.thumb.jpg.bb81613ad7b03d24648e5cbc5dca9884.jpg

FurryEbonyBulge.zip

Also making a Gay yiffy video for those interested with yiffyage (nsfw)

Previews

Spoiler

3lave8.gif3lauv9.gif3lav11.gif3lav2w.gif3lav4x.gif

7 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

I'd definitely suggest this one, as obvious as it may be - Racial Phylogeny.

The text on that one definitely needs to be changed and possibly expanded too, as for example Orcs are cats too now so the bit about "their reproductive biology not being understood" would be moot; or for example the part about Khajiit being different to other races.

Not sure if it would lend itself for some art, though; there's no actual cover so one would need to be made with title and such if we were to add one, and I don't see such a book having explicit material inside unless it's meant to be depictions of inter(and intra)-species breeding, but that would 100% need some text expansion to warrant it as dropping it on the current text (even if rectified for YA) would feel like "have some free yiff 'cause why not".

That's why I suggested making new books in the same theme as that one focused on each race (or group of races, dogs/cats/others) that's supposed to be a biology/anatomy book (perhaps from the "Council of Healers, Imperial University" just like that one) and that lends itself to more spicy content in the "reproduction" section and also just includes general info on each race. Of course that would take more work and I think it's good enough to start spicing up the vanilla book first and them move on to the separate books later (if ever), but it's something I'd like to have at some point.

A Gentleman's Guide to Whiterun, which I could see depicting perhaps one or two female Nord/Lykaios in only slightly risque poses(i.e still clothed), like squeezing their breasts with a bit of cleavage, or perhaps rubbing themselves(while still clothed, hands inside or out).

This could be a reasonable start, yes.

Already have a text expansion planned for it in the Shark Race mod(as it considers the Selachii in addition to the vanilla races in Yiffy Age), though I have to work out the text.

Yes, that's something I'd like to have as well. Both as an alternate version/expansion of whatever the YA Racial Phylogeny ends up being, and as another race-specific book in the series when/if we ever get around to that.

Though I'd definitely suggest building possibly on Book Covers Skyrim's basis, as it already handles making all of the books, including DLC ones, use unique meshes/textures, and has good assets that can be used as a resource. This may have been mentioned already, but just in case...

Yes, definitely. The mod has barely any conflicts and helps a lot with spicing up the game's books, and also has fully open permissions for all its assets, so I say by all means we use it as a base/requirement for whatever edits we make.

fairly shamanistic character that could easily be a, well, futa character, and could possibly be involved in the possible quest.

That would require SOS textures for the female striped hyenas, which I'd be happy to do but as I said is a royal pain in the ass because of the way the meshes are rigged.

Usually I can just export a mesh as OBJ from NifSkope or Outfit Studio and it will be saved in the same position as the base mesh ends up ingame; that's before animations, obviously, but the position with respect to other meshes should remain the same after animation so seam-blending done that way is valid.

The female SOS meshes are affected by A) those weird-ass bone transforms in the nif that show up ingame but not on OS and which NifSkope ignores when exporting OBJs, B) the SOS bone placement in the female skeleton, and C) the SOS female behavior files in its auxbones folder. So getting them exported in the same base position as they end up ingame is impossible; for the previous set of female SOS textures and the sharks I painstakingly eyeballed it going back and forth between Mudbox and ingame until I got a good enough match, but with the whole Mudbox version swap debacle I've lost my older files and I don't have that reference anymore. :classic_wacko:

Yeah, generally using any of the assets included in the vanilla game and DLC is perfectly fine, Using DLC assets does mean that a relevant DLC will be required on the user end(no matter if the used asset is a mesh or texture, or a specific function or reference in one of the DLCs), but that is it.

There's also the fact that at this point in Skyrim's life is more than safe to consider DLCs as actually part of the "base" game and assume all users will have them. The Legendary bundle has gone on sale for <$10 countless times before right until SE was posted, and AFAIK Humble Bundle and such still have it for $15, so it's not like it's a big deal.

(Plus, even if you have the base game but not the DLCs, DLCs don't have any kind of DRM and their files (ESMs and BSAs) function just like "normal" mods as far as the game code knows, so getting ahold of them with the yarrr discount is ridiculously easy).

Quick mockup of the kind of changes I'd like to see for Racial Phylogeny and similar books, with the first part rectified for YA:

Spoiler

After much analysis of living specimens, the Council long ago determined that all "races" of felines (elves) and canines (men) may mate with each other and bear fertile offspring. Generally the offspring bear the racial traits of the mother and remain part of her species, though some traces of the father's race may also be present; for example, the child of a Nord mother and an Imperial father will bear the more lupine traits and overall coat of their mother, but may also display the distinctive pointed ears and longer snout as inherited from their father, sometimes paired with their gold-and-black back markings. Likewise, cross-genus reproduction (between men and mer) is possible as well, although with a somewhat lower fertility and viability than intra-genus one. The behavior of trait inheritance is the same in this case, with for example occurrences of Dunmer breeding with other races having a high incidence of melanistic offspring.

It is less clear whether the Argonians and Khajiit are interfertile with both canines and felines. Though there have been many reports throughout the Eras of children from these unions, there have been no well documented offspring resulting from them. Khajiit come in many different forms or subspecies, also known as "furstocks", and while some of them can be hard to distinguish from elves, certain furstocks greatly differ from men and mer alike. Most notably the Ohmes and Ohmes-Raht, both on their their skeletal and structural physiology (somewhat reminiscent of the "humans" known to hail from Akavir, and now all but extinct on Tamriel) and the former also in their dermal physiology -- the fur-less bare skin that covers their bodies. Likewise, some furstocks, while remaining feline in appearance, take after their more feral counterparts, with some of them being identical to mere animals at first glance (as it's the case of the Alfiq with respect to standard housecats). Their metabolism and digestion is also unlike any other among the races of men and mer, further muddling the lines between them and other races and complicating their possible compatibility.

Do note that this was a quick'n'dirty 10 min job, and I'm not exactly a good writer, so if anyone thinks they could do a better job (assuming people like the theme this is going for in the first place), it would be more than welcome.

I should note that I also threw in some of my headcanon about YA that I'm not sure has been accepted as "official" YA lore yet, e.g. humans still existing in the YA universe as a separate species from "man" (i.e. dogs) and coming from/living in Akavir, or Ohmes and Ohmes-Raht Khajiit still looking mostly like vanilla (humanoid) elves. So that would still be up for debate if anyone doesn't like these ideas.

8 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Otherwise, no matter the progression or quest in general, I could see the village being one that would outright or eventually vary in what the NPCs wear - some of them preferring the forsworn gear(which could perhaps pull from a leveled list, if there is one, so mod added forsworn items could be seen on them?), others perhaps more common clothes - perhaps even some of them going for a more naturist lifestyle, and would either wear nothing all the time, or occasionally(based on their schedule?).

I'm gonna do a test run on some small quest making and see how it goes, then we can expand out the quest a bit. 

Also some screens of my first settlement attempt (this is just practice) 

Spoiler

20200106032204_1.jpg.da8d91c951c520f13bbeefa440df9b68.jpg20200106032001_1.jpg.3719cc6984e432d87a4c3a560d9f81f9.jpg20200106031649_1.jpg.ae8f95bb3a6fbfbefc22d813b21735d8.jpg20200106031624_1.jpg.fa3144e85cb37aa418af0c307e0b2fac.jpg20200106031114_1.jpg.393d581c35fdfb142497126567f4cf58.jpg20200106031107_1.jpg.c9716c04731c215f03b4c28400ce6884.jpg20200106031059_1.jpg.3b2c573329c212b2deb4773984ba62a4.jpg20200106031030_1.jpg.5c8b40daaeeb6324e9c721e6a7bb92ad.jpg

Then my follower did something weird in the well, not sure what he is doing, but oh well.

Spoiler

20200106030831_1.jpg.136de682b1b5776a05c1309fa10ece04.jpg

'

12 hours ago, Valehyena said:

"Furry" Gold Trimmed Ebony Armor Re-texture for Males + Large Bulge

So I was playing around with my armor texture decided to making it a bit more quality, it's a 4k revealing ebony armor, much like the revealing armor from nexus, but some minore tweaks to show off a bit more.

and BULGE hate that my character has a big wang but when he puts on the undies, its like 30% his size.  So to go with this armor set, included is a retwexture of the SOS underwear to be gold trimmed. 

I hope you enjoy those who use it!

Pics (NSFW) :

Reveal hidden contents

12.thumb.jpg.c049131def67cad33c3a7a5df5e0c648.jpg12a.thumb.jpg.0fa637c96409aab81a10f7a6d7f76bd2.jpg12b.thumb.jpg.bb81613ad7b03d24648e5cbc5dca9884.jpg

FurryEbonyBulge.zip 24.88 MB · 17 downloads

Also making a Gay yiffy video for those interested with yiffyage (nsfw)

Previews

Reveal hidden contents

3lave8.gif3lauv9.gif3lav11.gif3lav2w.gif3lav4x.gif

Hot damn...Your PC is so hot! I'd like to warm his hearth! I love the armor -.- huff me

On the books topic be sure to make them gay and straight :3

Also please don't make the ones that are gay PAINFULLY IN YOUR FACE gay, I like your signs, Masculine dudes with other real men. Mmmhmmm plz plz keep that up ^^;

What book mentions the dog race again?  o.o

1 hour ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Photo shoot time again, this time a Hyena, and more NSFW

It's great to see more people getting into posting screenshots, but if you want to truly get into it, please do familiarize yourself with the screenshotters' best friends: TFC (1) and TM console commands.

• TM (aka "Toggle Menus") disables all game UIs and on-screen stuff. Proper screenshots should never ever ever include UI elements unless the point of the screenshot is to showcase said UI elements in the first place.
  • TFC (aka "Toggle Freefly Cam") detaches the camera from the player and allows you to use the WASD controls to move it around as if you were controlling a drone in 1st person. Much easier to frame and pose your shots if you aren't restricted by the vanilla camera angles and controls. You can also add a " 1" (sans quotes) to it to freeze game time, useful when you want to capture specific frames in animations and/or don't want external factors to mess up your placement and setup (e.g. NPCs moving around, game time passing and moving sunlight placement and sources).

Otherwise, you can check out the "Screenshot-Fu" section of TESGeneral for some good advice and info on Skyrim screenshotting. Do check out the "Poser-Fu" section as well for some links to posers and useful tools like FreeFlyCam SKSE if you want to go for the whole setup.

22 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

It's great to see more people getting into posting screenshots, but if you want to truly get into it, please do familiarize yourself with the screenshotters' best friends: TFC (1) and TM console commands.

• TM (aka "Toggle Menus") disables all game UIs and on-screen stuff. Proper screenshots should never ever ever include UI elements unless the point of the screenshot is to showcase said UI elements in the first place.
  • TFC (aka "Toggle Freefly Cam") detaches the camera from the player and allows you to use the WASD controls to move it around as if you were controlling a drone in 1st person. Much easier to frame and pose your shots if you aren't restricted by the vanilla camera angles and controls. You can also add a " 1" (sans quotes) to it to freeze game time, useful when you want to capture specific frames in animations and/or don't want external factors to mess up your placement and setup (e.g. NPCs moving around, game time passing and moving sunlight placement and sources).

Otherwise, you can check out the "Screenshot-Fu" section of TESGeneral for some good advice and info on Skyrim screenshotting. Do check out the "Poser-Fu" section as well for some links to posers and useful tools like FreeFlyCam SKSE if you want to go for the whole setup

Good to know, never knew about the toggle menus one

10 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

That's why I suggested making new books in the same theme as that one focused on each race (or group of races, dogs/cats/others) that's supposed to be a biology/anatomy book (perhaps from the "Council of Healers, Imperial University" just like that one) and that lends itself to more spicy content in the "reproduction" section and also just includes general info on each race. Of course that would take more work and I think it's good enough to start spicing up the vanilla book first and them move on to the separate books later (if ever), but it's something I'd like to have at some point.

I'm thinking that book titled something like "Orcs, the pig-people" that's totally bigoted against orcs. Give it a lion-focused title but make it the same kind of anti-orc screed, but with pictures showing how ...beastly and over-endowed orcs are. "...as the reader can plainly see those hips, those buttocks, those BREASTS are so large as to disgust any civilized being. And let me not even mention the males of the species... because a picture will say more than I can."

10 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

That would require SOS textures for the female striped hyenas, which I'd be happy to do but as I said is a royal pain in the ass because of the way the meshes are rigged.

Huh. There's weirdness in blender too, but there are tools that I *think* take care of it. If "send bones to align position" doesn't work lining the bones up by hand generally does, for texture work.  Let me check.

2 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Good to know, never knew about the toggle menus one

A bit better option for the menus(Compass, and other SkyUI based widgets, etc), is to use Immersive HUD - iHUD. You can disable the mentioned parts of the UI in-game with a toggle, so it is say, there if you want it when playing, and not for your screenshots. Though if you are already using this, the Link all SkyUI Widgets option will make the toggle function on the Matter of Time widget too.

The only problem with the console TM command is that, it also works on the console menu itself, so you'd have to hit the console key again before you can move the camera.

Untitled-1.jpg.58125439c30c37c52996605242654922.jpg

~ Tiger Texture Alt~

Just a quick little tweaks and slight changes/adding humanish abs and chest, along with some body fur, a bit of a retexture on the face too while paying respects tot he originals by not changing much.

Pics:

Spoiler

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.0aa92493e61b47ae3ce207f728af7136.jpg

Credit goes to the people who created this, I just did some tweaks.

TigerAlt.zip

If you just want the face and no body change just don't let it overwrite the body texture, super easy to catch!

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm thinking that book titled something like "Orcs, the pig-people" that's totally bigoted against orcs.

Unless I'm mistaken, I'd say that would be The Pig Children.

There's also The True Nature of Orcs, but that one seems to be pretty on-point and non-racist as far as I can tell, unless the "Boethia ate Trinimac and shat out Malacath thereby turning Trinimac's Elven followers into Orcs" thing is somehow considered offensive and wrong now, lol. :classic_huh:

Give it a lion-focused title but make it the same kind of anti-orc screed, but with pictures showing how ...beastly and over-endowed orcs are. "...as the reader can plainly see those hips, those buttocks, those BREASTS are so large as to disgust any civilized being. And let me not even mention the males of the species... because a picture will say more than I can."

Ooh, I see what you are going for there, lol. And I like the idea. :classic_rolleyes:

As long as that means having both hunky lions and sexy lionesses in there, I'm all for that. Don't think I'd be able to do much in the sense of writing on this field, though, so someone else would have to take care of that instead. But otherwise, yeah, that'd be nice.

Huh. There's weirdness in blender too, but there are tools that I *think* take care of it. If "send bones to align position" doesn't work lining the bones up by hand generally does, for texture work.  Let me check.

If you can get me an OBJ of the female sheath mesh placed roughly in the same spot as it ends up ingame when "idle"/ in the base pose with respect to the body, I'll be happy to blend the seams in Mudbox. For striped hyenas and for any other species that may need it. Same goes for human schlong meshes or whatever.

Can we put images inside the book on chosen pages? if so how do you get CK to put it on the page you'd like? 

changing/adding text is easy

and i figured out how to add an image inside the book, but as far as on the page I want I cannot figure that out.

19 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

Can we put images inside the book on chosen pages? if so how do you get CK to put it on the page you'd like? 

I've never tried adding images to books so I don't know for sure, but I know there's a "pagebreak" marker that forces the game to jump to a different page after it so you can try using that.

Won't be able to control which page number it is exactly unless you check ingame and see where it ends up to tweak afterwards, but you can at least make sure it ends up in a new page regardless of where the previous text ends.

13 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I've never tried adding images to books so I don't know for sure, but I know there's a "pagebreak" marker that forces the game to jump to a different page after it so you can try using that.

Won't be able to control which page number it is exactly unless you check ingame and see where it ends up to tweak afterwards, but you can at least make sure it ends up in a new page regardless of where the previous text ends.

I'll mess around with it after work then.