So Blaze69 got a PM about an Absol race, so that is what I am doing right now. This is something that I do not plan to continue working on once done which is just a short term project, and won't receive full body normal maps by me either.

Here are some pics of the digi feet mesh. It might be useful for other races too, if interested. There is a smooth model and fur model for normal maps.

Spoiler

0b9b11849f1820f69d6c3d6e02416422.png

890e5dacf0f5013ab005e37ffceea6a1.png

11139515e2326c3f011cd8fb32aab7ab.png

1b4fa5df4ea17ed19a42bc35cae31309.png

2 hours ago, Voldearag said:

@NightroModzz I usually wouldn't comment on them since they're not my favorite style, but those feet look really good.  Tight modeling.  Good luck with the most boring pokemon ever.

Thanks. Personally, I like Absol's design, but not so much the thought of it being an anthro. Yeah, it wasn't a very useful Pokemon I guess.

7 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

Thanks. Personally, I like Absol's design, but not so much the thought of it being an anthro. Yeah, it wasn't a very useful Pokemon I guess.

I like the design too, but can agree its not the best pokemon. Probably why they gave it a mega form. Nice modeling by the way.

Okay freaks and furballs, don't say I never did anything for you. Attached is a quick CBBE conversion for all the YA races. I looks pretty decent to me... there's a bit of seam below the breasts but there's no seam there in the texture so I think it's a CBBE quirk. Anyway try it out and let me know if you see any glitches.

And thanks to Blaze for giving me the bodies, they were perfect.

YiffyAgeCBBEPatch_V04.00.7z

This mod is pretty great, but I just started to hate it for one reason. Incompability with new human-like races. I wanted to play an elf for a change and I fuckin can't. I've spent 6 hours making a clean install with mods I needed and now what, should I do it again? And play without this one?

What, you mean you wanted to play as a vanilla elf race, or someone's new elf-like race? Either way, yeah, this is a furry mod. For furries. With fur. You want people, go play with people.

It was a question early on whether to change things like eyes to be furry, or to change the races and bodies to use new animal eyes. Doing it this way means that mods that add NPCs that refer to vanilla body parts become furry properly. Downside is that new races don't work right, unless they provide all their own parts. 

As for your install, take the opportunity to switch to MO. Your install stays clean and you can run furry and non-furry profiles simultaneously.

Hey guys, I've been thinking about the cloak spell for the feet. I got into it because I was trying to do a strip-when-swimming effect for the otters, but it applies to YA even more.

Right now, the high heels effect is done with NIOverride, triggered by info in the nif files. But removing the effect so that people sit on the ground and swim in the water has to be done with a bit of run-time scripting. 

The way it works is the usual method: player has a cloak spell which applies an effect to NPCs which equips a spell on the NPCs which gives them an effect which runs a script that sets up callbacks for the animation events which raises or lowers the NPC appropriately to remove or replace the high heels effect.

The downside of this is having a million cloak effects doing different things, all contributing to script load. SOS has one, this would be another SLA has one, etc. Also it's cumbersome.

So here's the question: Why can't I just implement a racial effect on all the races? If I understand how they work, the magic effect gets applied by default to all NPCs by the engine. No need for cloaks and it would always be present. Since I'm editing all the races anyway, is there any downside? Mod-added races would have to be edited--but they have to be edited anyway.

Imma noodle on this and see what I see.

@Bad Dog

Not sure if your gonna want to update the heads here, but I plan to update all the recourse heads at Khajiit Overhaul which fixes the symmetry on Citrus heads. I might make minor changes around the nose and give the tigers an decent update as well. IIRC, you had trouble with the textures around the fluff mesh blend on the back of the neck right?

I fixed it with Smart Resymmetry. I tried it before, but as a whole and didn't work out right and destroyed the cuts in the mesh causing them to split. So this time, I masked half of the head+center, masked all seams and mesh UV cuts on the other side, then used Smart Resymmetry. Some oddities occur that causes some verts near the center to stretch to the other side and fix them individually. Also seams need to be masked to blend well with other meshes, because no Skyrim body on the X axis is at o. Usually somewhere between 10-20. Also, Smart Resymmetry doesn't work on the center line/verts, so it's not perfect.

12 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Hey guys, I've been thinking about the cloak spell for the feet. I got into it because I was trying to do a strip-when-swimming effect for the otters, but it applies to YA even more.

Right now, the high heels effect is done with NIOverride, triggered by info in the nif files. But removing the effect so that people sit on the ground and swim in the water has to be done with a bit of run-time scripting. 

The way it works is the usual method: player has a cloak spell which applies an effect to NPCs which equips a spell on the NPCs which gives them an effect which runs a script that sets up callbacks for the animation events which raises or lowers the NPC appropriately to remove or replace the high heels effect.

The downside of this is having a million cloak effects doing different things, all contributing to script load. SOS has one, this would be another SLA has one, etc. Also it's cumbersome.

So here's the question: Why can't I just implement a racial effect on all the races? If I understand how they work, the magic effect gets applied by default to all NPCs by the engine. No need for cloaks and it would always be present. Since I'm editing all the races anyway, is there any downside? Mod-added races would have to be edited--but they have to be edited anyway.

Imma noodle on this and see what I see.

If you are editing the race forms in the editor, there'd be no reason for you not to apply the spells as racial abilities, seeings how BethBryo engine games do full overwrites based on the latest plugin loaded in the load order.

If other modded in races need that effect to control their NIOverrides, then you'll have to make patches for them. That's the only real downside I see.

Oh, and make sure that when the NPC unloads, you unregister for any events, seeings how that's one of the ways you make Object References temporarily persistent. I think that technically the magic effect would have been the thing becoming persistent, but it's best to unregister for events when you don't need them.

In-fact, I'm not sure exactly what kind of scripts you use for YA, but if you are doing any event registrations on Object References, you better make sure they unregister when they aren't loaded, otherwise they'll be permanently persistent, taking a toll out of performance.

8 hours ago, Chosen Clue said:

In-fact, I'm not sure exactly what kind of scripts you use for YA, but if you are doing any event registrations on Object References, you better make sure they unregister when they aren't loaded, otherwise they'll be permanently persistent, taking a toll out of performance.

Good point. I copied my stuff from the high heels mod, and I don't think they do that. I certainly don't.

I have to edit the races anyway, so putting a racial ability on them is no extra trouble. 

@marshall, a general "help me!" isn't much good. Have you ever installed a mod before? Have you installed FNIS and got it to work (without YA)? If not, google "skyrim total enhancement project" and follow their guidelines until you have the basics installed. Then come back here and see if the installation instructions in the OP don't make sense.

Hi there. First: of all I love FAS. It adds so many new things to the game that it kept me playing just to see HOW would it affect te things I already knew. I've been using this mod for some time in the past and actually had a full playthrough with it a while back.  I messed up my scripts with other mods and had to reinstall the game. Now that I reinstalled I got the latest vesion (4.1) and all the patches. Everything works perfectly fine but whenever I try pick Breton in race menu the game crashes. On the other hand- all the existing and added bretons seem to be perfectly fine and transformed into foxes.  I tried reinstalling YAS, its patches and all patched mods as well as race ceompatibilty and SoS using the Mod Organizer. I have the SMME patch and used the papryrus tweaks posted here. I have no idea what the problem might be.

I'd be for ever grateful if somebody helped me.

Here is my load order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
  7  7     RaceCompatibility.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 13  d     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 14  e     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 15  f     SkyUI.esp
 16 10     SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 18 12     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
 19 13     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 20 14     CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
 21 15     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
 22 16     CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
 23 17     CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp
 24 18     CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp
 25 19     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 26 1a     TMPW.esp
 27 1b     RealisticRoomRental.esp
 28 1c     Northern Bathhouses.esp
 29 1d     RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp
 30 1e     RiftenThiefEdition.esp
 31 1f     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 32 20     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 33 21     Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
 34 22     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 35 23     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 36 24     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 37 25     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 38 26     Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
 39 27     DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
 40 28     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 41 29     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 42 2a     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 43 2b     Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
 44 2c     SFO - Dragonborn.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenu.esp
 46 2e     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 47 2f     Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
 48 30     InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
 49 31     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 50 32     Immersive Weapons.esp
 51 33     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 52 34     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
 53 35     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 54 36     dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 55 37     dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
 56 38     Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
 57 39     Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp
 58 3a     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
 59 3b     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 60 3c     Beautiful Whiterun.esp
 61 3d     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 62 3e     Imaginator BETA.esp
 63 3f     HentaiCreatures.esp
 64 40     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 65 41     RealisticWhiterun.esp
 66 42     TAVEWindhelm.esp
 67 43     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 68 44     Sit Anywhere.esp
 69 45     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 70 46     SexLab Submit.esp
 71 47     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 72 48     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 73 49     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 74 4a     RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
 75 4b     RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
 76 4c     Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
 77 4d     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 78 4e     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 79 4f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 80 50     ELFXEnhancer.esp
 81 51     Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
 82 52     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 83 53     YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp
 84 54     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 85 55     YiffyAgeVectorPlexusRegAddon.esp
 86 56     YiffyAgeDiverseSkyrim.esp
 87 57     YiffyAgePopulatedLegendPatch.esp
           FennecRace.esp
           Tokali.esp
           playablecreature_pack.esp
           aaaMarriable Fennec Followers.esp
           aaaAdoptable Fennec Children.esp
           Colonial_Templar_Coat.esp
           adura_skyrimmerchantmod.esp
           thefoxhole.esp
           argonianexports.esp
           friendly_fox.esp
           foxfollower01.esp
           shadowscaleset.esp
           da2-murderknife.esp

Fucking foxes. Dunno what's up with them. I might just regen the heads for luck... but I don't know how that would be different than what you have.

Edit: But hey, is FennecRace.esp in your load order? Cuz it shouldn't be. I rolled all the underlying races into the mod a while back.

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Fucking foxes. Dunno what's up with them. I might just regen the heads for luck... but I don't know how that would be different than what you have.

Edit: But hey, is FennecRace.esp in your load order? Cuz it shouldn't be. I rolled all the underlying races into the mod a while back.

Nope, the race mod is disabled, just included as inactive by LOOT. Gotta wait untill a new version I figure. Good luck with the mod.

2 hours ago, MrRobot336 said:

Hi there. First: of all I love FAS. It adds so many new things to the game that it kept me playing just to see HOW would it affect te things I already knew. I've been using this mod for some time in the past and actually had a full playthrough with it a while back.  I messed up my scripts with other mods and had to reinstall the game. Now that I reinstalled I got the latest vesion (4.1) and all the patches. Everything works perfectly fine but whenever I try pick Breton in race menu the game crashes. On the other hand- all the existing and added bretons seem to be perfectly fine and transformed into foxes.  I tried reinstalling YAS, its patches and all patched mods as well as race ceompatibilty and SoS using the Mod Organizer. I have the SMME patch and used the papryrus tweaks posted here. I have no idea what the problem might be.

Here is my load order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 15  f     SkyUI.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 26 1a     TMPW.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenu.esp
           FennecRace.esp
           Tokali.esp
           thefoxhole.esp
           argonianexports.esp
           friendly_fox.esp
           foxfollower01.esp
           shadowscaleset.esp
           da2-murderknife.esp

Perhaps try removing SSME and reverting back to the default papyrus settings. SSME is redundant now if you use SKSE BTW, since its in the SKSE memory fix.

14 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

a general "help me!" isn't much good. Have you ever installed a mod before? Have you installed FNIS and got it to work (without YA)? If not, google "skyrim total enhancement project" and follow their guidelines until you have the basics installed. Then come back here and see if the installation instructions in the OP don't make sense.

I have not installed any yet. I suppose a good lead up would have been "does it work on the special edition?"

A small update: I figured that maybe, by chance my internet connection is bad the mod failed to download all of the files or maybe some were corrupted. So I uninstalled the whole thing, deleted it and downloaded again. The same problem regarding Bretons. I then thought that maybe I have some old version of Race Menu buut everything is up to date.

so: I decided to pick a nord, exited the starting cell and then attempted to set my race to Breton via the console. Game crashed. Since I’m not the only one who got problem with Bretons specifically this cannot be a fault on my end. 

Maybe the new model is to blame?

if so then maybe an optional plugin for the old model would be a valid fix? Am I going in the right drection with this one?

18 hours ago, MrRobot336 said:

Here is my load order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 15  f     SkyUI.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 26 1a     TMPW.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenu.esp
           FennecRace.esp
           Tokali.esp
           thefoxhole.esp
           argonianexports.esp
           friendly_fox.esp
           foxfollower01.esp
           shadowscaleset.esp
           da2-murderknife.esp

The lastest version of YA is 4.2 (the info page is just not upto date) try using that version