1 minute ago, Kuroyami said:

Not exactly a bad shot, but I'd recommend this mod - Immersive HUD, for taking screenshots. Though the intent behind the mod is more to only have HUD elements like the compass only visible when needed(which means it can also control visibility of other SkyUI HUD elements in other mods), it works perfectly for not having the compass and a few other elements like the Health/Magicka/Stamina bars not be always there, or disappear quicker when full. 

You'll probably also want to get quite a bit closer to the character when taking certain shots, and using TFC in the console works for that. Just don't hit the attack key until you enter it again(to control your character as normal), as this could cause you to be unable to attack, and you'll need to restart the game to fix that problem. 

This. Otherwise, you can remove the UI without using mods, you simply need to type the command "tm" (Toggle Menus") in the console. Note that it also hides the console, so you will have to blind-type it again once you want to get the UI back.

Otherwise, yeah, use "tfc" to better place the camera however you want; you can also use "tfc 1" to pause the game so things don't move while you are in free-cam mode. Once you get the hang of it, a small tip: you can use the "fov x" command to replicate the zoom of a camera (where x is the value for the fov); lower fov means more zoom, and so on.

15 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

New patches uploaded! Blaze's devious devices are there, plus my adaptation of Kaidan and the Breezehome paintings. I don't have Blaze's images in there yet, so it's still sabrelion-and-hyena heavy. 

I always feel a bit bad about the follower patches, because the original mod author does a bunch of work on the face which of course gets lost. But there's some business with Kaidan where he's wounded and then you heal him but he still has scars, and I reproduced that on the hyena body.

Thank you Blaze and BadDog! Devious devices and YA are my two can't-live-without mods these days. I've never tried Kaidan before, but wow nice job on the scars and getting him working, awesome follower.

For the paintings, remember that these will end up pretty small and usually not close to the player. You need a clear, contrasty subject to show up and make sense under those circumstances. Moody dark-on-dark just shows up muddy. Actually, I think that applies to screenshots in general. Something that seems clear to you playing the game just looks like a jumble to someone viewing the screenshot, unless the elements are really clear. 

I might do a SFW (or at least non-XXX) set as well as a yiffy set of these. I love collections of portraits like the Tintins used to have on the inside covers, and head shots work very well in this situation. Of course I'm also putting way too much thought and effort into a minor tweak, lol.

32 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

[...]

Alright, got two more pics. One SFW (nevermind, you can still see his sheath, though it can be made SFW if cropped) and one lewd:

Spoiler

Valtir_1.thumb.png.25db6b96bf71fb0e9ce936076088c5d8.png

Valtir_2.thumb.png.73511029037efe5ce422953321ffa572.png

Just looking at the file thumbnails in Windows Explorer (which are obviously small and not very detailed), I think they are clear enough, though let me know if they aren't. Those ain't much, but it's what I managed to get while still running tests on Cursed Loot. I can try to take more sometime later once I disable DCL and set up the poser mods again.

Also fun fact: seems like DCL does not stop its events if you character is a male even though the mod doesn't support males at all; found out the bad way, so you can imagine what that meant for the poor snowmeow boy there :classic_wacko:. Not sure if the check is run only once after character creation (I started that save with a female and showracemenu'd her to male for the pics, so that would explain it) or it doesn't exist altogether.

And on a more on-topic note regarding the DD patch, looks like most head items work on males as well except for the Panel gags; since those need a system to open/close the panel, they don't use items and ArmorAddons but rather some weird fuckery with Magic Effects and Art Objects and stuff and I haven't edited those to point to beast meshes. I did so for females, but the thing is male items use a completely different naming convention so I have to trace back from Male Art Object -> Magic Effect -> Enchantment -> List of Magic Effects and back to figure out which is the corresponding Khajiit art object for each male one. And that's for each different gag instance and there's a lot of them.

So probably adding those missing gag meshes for males won't happen at all since as I've stated already male support for DD is non-existant anyway; some items have been converted for males and do show up on them but the coding doesn't support them and breaks pretty damn hard really soon afterwards.

3 hours ago, Theodore Locke said:

With the recent developments, would it be at all safe to assume (if not, request?) A YAS Patch for Devious Devices, and for Captured Dreams, even?

Maybe. I assume by "patch" you mean one that fixes the NPCs, right? Because the devices themselves are already taken care of by my patch for the DD Beast Race Refits. The ones that have existing beast meshes, anyway; there's still some items that use human meshes but there's nothing I can do about it.

In that case, DD itself doesn't need a patch because it doesn't include NPCs. If anything, it's only Captured Dreams that would need a patch, and also Cursed Loot if you use it as well. CD has not yet been updated to DD 4.0 so I'm not going to try it out yet, and as for Cursed Loot, I am using at the moment and have a half-assed YA patch for it but I would have to clean it up a bit and pack everything up so it would take me a bit to post it if I were to do so.

26 minutes ago, ianpal123 said:

heres a SFW screenshot of my mage character, hope its clear enough :smiley:

That looks awesome, great job!

Hi everyone! Small question: Am I the only one who uses warmonger armory? Because I noticed a "bug" with one of the armors (the noble female vampire robe, which has apparent furless skin) and fixed it with tes5edit by converting it to the male model of the robe. Would anyone be interested in having the edited esp?

I haven't had any issues with NPCs from Captured dreams being yiff-ified by regular YA, but the male slave-owner quest guy from cursed loot has a human face with popped out eyeballs and wolf mouth (stuff of nightmares).

Edit: In devious devices there is a clit/PA piercing which doesn't currently work with BD hoodie schlongs, would fixing that be difficult?

1 hour ago, origamifan said:

Here's another screenshot. Tried to apply all your advices.

See, you are on the good track there :smile:. Unfortunately there is only so much that can be done with vanilla graphics and no ENB, but this is certainly an improvement over your previous pics.

25 minutes ago, KestrelSky said:

I haven't had any issues with NPCs from Captured dreams being yiff-ified by regular YA, but the male slave-owner quest guy from cursed loot has a human face with popped out eyeballs and wolf mouth (stuff of nightmares).

Oh, yeah, that Leon guy. He uses a custom younger-looking head texture and for some reason Kimy thought the best way to assign it was to give him a custom head record altogether. Since that head is still human, the end result is the stuff of nightmares you mention, lol. But it's easy to fix, you only need to delete his custom head from his head part list in TES5Edit and he should get a wolf head as intended.

25 minutes ago, KestrelSky said:

Edit: In devious devices there is a clit/PA piercing which doesn't currently work with BD hoodie schlongs, would fixing that be difficult?

It would require editing Leito's meshes (which is what's used in the male patch for DD) to fit the Hoodie schlonggs, but even then it's impossible to account for the different stages so on the Anthro one it would look wrong on non-fully-erect meshes and on the sheath it would basically float on its own on the sheathed meshes.

Also as I've stated already DD and males simply do not get along (and part of it seems to be by design, or at least that's what Veladarius' comments and the attitude of the devs lead me to believe). So I don't think it would be worth it in the first place anyway.

8 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

See, you are on the good track there :smile:. Unfortunately there is only so much that can be done with vanilla graphics and no ENB, but this is certainly an improvement over your previous pics.

owo thanks! though I prefer to run with vanilla graphics and no ENB because I'm afraid of the loss of performance and possibles ctd

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

re Warmonger Armory, sure, but I'm not going to do anything with it until I have the Cellans sorted.

I feel like there's a misunderstanding. I wasn't asking for a patch, I was asking if anyone needed that patch (which I already made and tested.) .Also there's technically no dependancies from YA.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

But it's easy to fix, you only need to delete his custom head from his head part list in TES5Edit and he should get a wolf head as intended.

Thanks Blaze!

It's too bad about DD and males, I actually made a rough patch for males a couple years ago and had a rough time working with the meshes so I never kept up on it. :classic_rolleyes:

Kind of a long shot, and may go against the vision of the mod...but is there any way to actually separate the feline variants into their own sorta...sub race mods? While there are the "unique player character" versions of the tiger and snow leopard, I think, I love the look and textures of some of the felines, and it would be interesting to create characters/NPCs with them, without having to have all of YA installed.

31 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Hi, did anyone convert Smilodon Tail by NightroModzz to be used in the game?

Not yet, and I'm not sure if it will ever be used, but in the meantime if you want a short tail you can try using Bad Dog's Lungari tail. You can get it from my updated Lungaris race mod. Also since the Lungaris body textures are basically desaturated Sabrelion textures from YA, if you use a lion character you would only need to add some color to the tail textures (to "reverse" the desaturation) so they match the lion ones again.

46 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Not yet, and I'm not sure if it will ever be used, but in the meantime if you want a short tail you can try using Bad Dog's Lungari tail. You can get it from my updated Lungaris race mod. Also since the Lungaris body textures are basically desaturated Sabrelion textures from YA, if you use a lion character you would only need to add some color to the tail textures (to "reverse" the desaturation) so they match the lion ones again.

Thanks for the tip, it's a beautiful tail for a rabbit, but it's not good for a cat. Tail by NightroModzz I like it more.