WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

23 hours ago, carnation77 said:

You have some outdated forniture, it appears it's a showerbox. You can do a batch fix with the updated version of S4S.

Has Kinky Whims been updated for the new game version and for the current version of WhickedWhims?

Thank you, it was the Kinky Whims version problem

On 11/15/2019 at 12:50 AM, BillyPilgrim said:

Some people may be getting LastException notices if they have custom showers installed. Because of the new shower WooHoo that the new update added, custom content showers need to be updated.

I haven't looked yet, but Sims4Studio typically does batch patches for custom content. You can check that to see if it has the new shower woohoo fix.

I checked this morning (that is 3 hours ago lol) and S4S had yet to be updated. So atm all CC showerboxes should be removed until a batch fix can be done...

On 11/14/2019 at 5:56 PM, Octanegtrgtrgtr said:

I am getting some errors: 

ce96617eb3f38d93cb0786b1dcf41838.png

Log File:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-13 19:19:47</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff.py:1190</categoryid><desyncid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2707, in _startup_sim_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 191, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1190, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-13 19:19:47</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff.py:1190</categoryid><desyncid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2707, in _startup_sim_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 191, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1190, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Me too and I uninstalled onedrive and its na nothing always change the same problem

Someone found himself problem?

6 hours ago, Ortikan said:

Thats the thing, it remains at default settings all the time, nothing is saved. it happens with all new saves and old saves alike, i have to constantly manually adjust each time when i do remember to do so. i can't find the settings to get it to stick and remember from previous saves into a new one. it would be nice if this mod had more controls in settings so it can be set properly and make sure it is running as it should be.

Forgot to mention I'm still running the un-patched game and haven't updated any mods yet, (WW v.145f).

(Maybe they'res another mod causing your WW settings to reset, or leftover files from real old WW version).

I'd think some other people would have posted if they had the same issue with WW settings.

Could be something, either game, or mod, got corrupted along the way too.

So I doubt it's a WW bug, Turbo is really sharp about programming and I have rarely seen any problems after a new version is posted. 

Attractions:

I noticed a bunch of data maybe related that was in my WickedWhims.log, (Think its located in the TS4 folder.

Example line in mine I found...

11/15/19 10:45:05 [RELATIONSHIPS/INFO] Updated Sim Liberty Lee attractiveness traits (CAS_PARTS_TAGS, CAS_PARTS).

There are tons of them, like for most sims in my game, (the CAS stuff has me kind of stumped).

Unless it's related to being romantic with them, or CAS gender settings.

Got me confused a bit myself because I've had attractiveness disabled back since it was added, along with the other new one.

Although my both my game and WW are still running fine.

But again, this might be related to whatever is causing your settings issue.

Other Ideas:

1. Run WW.fix from the cheats command line

2. Use the WW reset settings in the WW menu.

3. Completely uninstall WW and all related WW save data, you will also need to remove anything else tied in with WW like Nisa's WP, etc.

Delete your localthumbcache in TS4 folder

Load your game without WW and run for a bit then save & exit.

Then re-install WW and anything else that was removed.

What version you use will depend on whether or not you've patched the game.

Then retest in game again.

On 23/09/2019 at 14:26, 0wnyx said:

du gameplay vamp

vampire1.png

slut02021.png

slut1234.png

vamp2.png

On 13/11/2019 at 17:03, powergo said:

Moi aussi

8 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Votre jeu est obsolète pour un, donc si c'est une copie légale, mettez-le à jour, car c'est le premier problème.

It is precisely because of the new update of the game that I encounter his problems. So, it's a legal copy. And it's up to date.

1 hour ago, Octanegtrgtrgtr said:

It is precisely because of the new update of the game that I encounter his problems. So, it's a legal copy. And it's up to date.

Game build indicated in your LE is : 1.55.105.1020

We're actually running the build 1.58.63.1010

2 options, your game isn't up to date, you didn't quote the right LE doc.

27 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Looks like your sim was trying to carry something and that it maybe couldn't get to it or you are using a mod that has custom buffs and needs updating. Make sure ALL of your mods are updated due to the drop of 32-bit support. Some worked without an update, but most mods needed updating. 

it happen right after i took photo with the phone, i only have 3 mods MCCC 6.6.2 wickedwhims v147a and azmodan22 animation

37 minutes ago, SachielAA said:

it happen right after i took photo with the phone, i only have 3 mods MCCC 6.6.2 wickedwhims v147a and azmodan22 animation

Is the phone that you were using CC?  

"Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (RuntimeError: Posture Exit(posture_CarryNothing:3735) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: True)."

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I'd think some other people would have posted if they had the same issue with WW settings.

I had something like that

when I set up attractions settings for my sim and at some point ww breaks and can't save\hold settings

so when I reload game, all attractions settings are gone and my underwear sets too

I end up using ww.fix, then generate attractions for all sims and leave it alone (don't changed anything for my sim) and it seems worked fine

4 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

It's nice to hear from people sometimes that everything is working good too. 

Outside of some Discover University bugs and the broken CC showers, I've had no problems since updating. Everything works well. 

However, I don't use Basemental, Wicked Perversions, Kinky Whims, or a lot of the other mods reliant on Wicked Whims. As you know, the more script mods involved, the more chances there are for errors (and user errors).

50 minutes ago, Kitty_03 said:

does anyone else experience the problem where randomly game generated sims never have a face for some reason? idk why tho... its really annoying :S

or know why this would happen?

Broken CC. a no EA lashes or some CC that change something on the face.

1 hour ago, RUASim21 said:

Is the phone that you were using CC?  

"Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (RuntimeError: Posture Exit(posture_CarryNothing:3735) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: True)."

nope i dont have a cc phone, might be the skin cc i am using

11 minutes ago, BillyPilgrim said:

Outside of some Discover University bugs and the broken CC showers, I've had no problems since updating. Everything works well. 

However, I don't use Basemental, Wicked Perversions, Kinky Whims, or a lot of the other mods reliant on Wicked Whims. As you know, the more script mods involved, the more chances there are for errors (and user errors).

Yes, I'm holding off a bit longer because I use Basemental and last I heard no update for public version yet.

But things change so fast with many of the mod updates it might even be fixed already, lol.