WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Why do them idiots lie about stuff like that? Makes it sound like they are threatening their customers. Almost made me want to throw sims in the trash tbh. Update or else!!! I am not the only one that gets this warning at every update.

I have never seen that warning on Origin before and I've gone weeks without updating in the past.

Not to be Captain Obvious but... there's a thread on the official forums about broken mods. If your game isn't working, you should always check that thread to see which mods are broken and which modders have updated their mods so you can get the latest updates. Obviously, you can't discuss NSFW content there, but sometimes it's just one little thing that's breaking your game, UI cheats extension for example. 

Well, lesson learned. Usually I just let the patch happen and deal with the bugs, but this patch was big enough to break something in my game so bad, I'm crashing when I try to enter gameplay. I noticed my sims refusing to have sex and thought it was a bug with WW, so I restored some saved settings and relaunched the game. I load the save, my game closes. It's strange too, since I launched the game just fine earlier in the afternoon, AFTER I had the patch installed. Didn't add anything either, so I'm very confused. Repairing didn't help either. So... yeah, no idea what mod is doing it. I heard Nisa's mod is causing problems, but taking that out didn't help. ? 

Once this is fixed, I am for sure staying on offline mode and just waiting for all the updates to hit whenever patches come out. 'Cause right now, I can't even play the game. Big mistake letting it patch. I know this now. :P

2 hours ago, SilentAegis said:

Well, lesson learned. Usually I just let the patch happen and deal with the bugs, but this patch was big enough to break something in my game so bad, I'm crashing when I try to enter gameplay. I noticed my sims refusing to have sex and thought it was a bug with WW, so I restored some saved settings and relaunched the game. I load the save, my game closes. It's strange too, since I launched the game just fine earlier in the afternoon, AFTER I had the patch installed. Didn't add anything either, so I'm very confused. Repairing didn't help either. So... yeah, no idea what mod is doing it. I heard Nisa's mod is causing problems, but taking that out didn't help. ? 

Once this is fixed, I am for sure staying on offline mode and just waiting for all the updates to hit whenever patches come out. 'Cause right now, I can't even play the game. Big mistake letting it patch. I know this now. :P

While reading this thread... someone posted that NisasWickedPerversions is the one that they had problems with.... You might check that mod if you have it. Another said that lilmisssam mods are causing issues.

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

You could have sent your player sim to another lot. NPC's have their babies off screen.

Yeah, there were a few different experiments I thought about trying, but one issue with the bug was that the being in labor mechanic disabled the menu options to Save or Manage Worlds. It was a strange situation and getting pretty late real time-wise, so I just took the easy way out. I'm hoping it happens again, really, but I don't know if I'll be able to replicate whatever specific conditions are necessary to bug the game like that.

3 minutes ago, dtyry said:

Does anyone have a theory as to why none of my sims will agree to sex? I can get them to join but My sims husband keeps turning her down on the start

Did this happen with an updated game before the WW update dropped? Is it still happening with the new WW version?

There is an issue with the new WW that is causing a infinite loading sceen when the game attempts to load the household. I went back to the prvious version and got into the game okay, but of course there is the issue with no sex, except asking another sim to join in with a solo job.

32 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Did this happen with an updated game before the WW update dropped? Is it still happening with the new WW version?

It only started after the update of both the game and mod, I've tried an older version of the mod but even that has problems since the update

52 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Ok I think it's sorted now, unfortunately I had to delete one of my favorite mods, Nisa's wicked perversions, I really hope it gets an update soon as it is an amazing mod but I shall be patient, thanks for responding and trying to help :)

I am getting some errors: 

ce96617eb3f38d93cb0786b1dcf41838.png

Log File:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-13 19:19:47</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff.py:1190</categoryid><desyncid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2707, in _startup_sim_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 191, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1190, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-13 19:19:47</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff.py:1190</categoryid><desyncid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2707, in _startup_sim_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 191, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1190, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Hey, everyone! So I use the HQ mod, and for a little bit, WW was HQ compatible. Whenever it wasn't, I would just convert the tuning file to HQ and everything would be fine afterwards. However, after v145.5, I can no longer do this to continue using WW with the HQ mod-- which in turn, has left me on this version since whenever I try to convert the tuning file to HQ with every version after this, it will not allow my game to load. I've also tried this on a vanilla game with ONLY ww installed. Additionally, it doesn't throw any error messages. It just acts as if it's going to open my game, but then it closes.

I'm curious as to why this mod is no longer HQ compatible? As well as why I can no longer convert the tuning file to HQ to allow this mod to work in my game with the HQ mod installed. Should I be converting the other package file? Is there any way I can make this mod compatible on my own? I don't want to have to wait for another patch for a fix if I can fix this myself.

Thanks guys!

15 minutes ago, unkemptpaladin said:

Hey, everyone! So I use the HQ mod, and for a little bit, WW was HQ compatible. Whenever it wasn't, I would just convert the tuning file to HQ and everything would be fine afterwards. However, after v145.5, I can no longer do this to continue using WW with the HQ mod-- which in turn, has left me on this version since whenever I try to convert the tuning file to HQ with every version after this, it will not allow my game to load. I've also tried this on a vanilla game with ONLY ww installed. Additionally, it doesn't throw any error messages. It just acts as if it's going to open my game, but then it closes.

I'm curious as to why this mod is no longer HQ compatible? As well as why I can no longer convert the tuning file to HQ to allow this mod to work in my game with the HQ mod installed. Should I be converting the other package file? Is there any way I can make this mod compatible on my own? I don't want to have to wait for another patch for a fix if I can fix this myself.

Thanks guys!

I guess it's because most people don't use that mod for normal gameplay and HQ textures look blurrier on non-HQ games than normal size textures. Also HQ textures increase the file size and, dependeding on how many textures are included in the package, that can be a lot of MBs.

If you want to convert the newer versions you can no longer convert the full tuning file. You'll have to extract the textures, convert them to HQ and import them back overriding the non-HQ ones.

8 minutes ago, Vampiressa said:

I guess it's because most people don't use that mod for normal gameplay and HQ textures look blurrier on non-HQ games than normal size textures. Also HQ textures increase the file size and, dependeding on how many textures are included in the package, that can be a lot of MBs.

If you want to convert the newer versions you can no longer convert the full tuning file. You'll have to extract the textures, convert them to HQ and import them back overriding the non-HQ ones.

That's my guess as well as to why it's no longer HQ compatible. I took a look at the Tuning file via S4S, but there's a lot of files in there. Do you know which files I'd have to convert? ?

48 minutes ago, ValdurDoLarn said:

I am getting some errors: 

ce96617eb3f38d93cb0786b1dcf41838.png

Log File:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

Game is way out of date....+ any other mods such as ww will need updating....

3 minutes ago, catherineMB said:

Someone help. Just updated WW and keeps creating this exception I updated the animations. 

3 minutes ago, catherineMB said:

Someone help. Just updated WW and keeps creating this exception I updated the animations. 

WickedWhims Version: v147a, Game Version: 1.56.52.1020
11/14/19 00:35:37 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147a\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147a\wickedwhims\main\sim_ev_data.py\sim_ev_data.py", line 54, in _sim_ev_forward_persistence_key
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147a\wickedwhims\main\sim_ev_data.py\sim_ev_data.py", line 94, in forward
TypeError: format() argument after * must be an iterable, not NoneType
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_sim_ev_forward_persistence_key' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: format() argument after * must be an iterable, not NoneType