WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

@Misa Amanelts a tuning error of some sort,  I think caused by the drop of 32-bit support. I'm getting a similar error and all my mods are updated that are essential to my game. Other mods were deleted.  So far I've seen no issues with my game and I just made sure that I deleted the localthumbcache so that I could make sure old mod data was wiped. If your game is running fine otherwise I don't think I'd worry about it. I literally get my notification once and its gone with no issue.

19 minutes ago, Excorsion said:

I can not stress how important this comment is... Also don't forget that sometimes deleteing your cache files after updating is a big part of errors too. So on cases like a big patch.. you should delete old script files and then installed the updates and then delete cache files... then try your game... you'll be amazed how often someone over looks one little detail that makes your whole game unplayable.

Also this patch dropped 32-bit support so all script mods broke due to the coding change. You not only need to make sure you delete the localthumbcache, but that you take out all mods NOT yet updated. 

On 13/9/2019 at 15:51, TURBODRIVER said:

Los clubes de striptease todavía están en funcionamiento, no todo está escrito en piedra, y el concepto inicial ya cambió bastante. Una vez que tenga todo configurado de una manera que me parezca jugable, habrá una publicación que cubrirá toda la información al respecto.

Donde estan los clubs? no me sale la opcion de comprar ninguno . Gracias

I am getting some errors: 

ce96617eb3f38d93cb0786b1dcf41838.png

Log File:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-13 19:19:47</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff.py:1190</categoryid><desyncid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2707, in _startup_sim_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 191, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1190, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-11-13 19:19:47</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff.py:1190</categoryid><desyncid>b2898fb2b2fdb9735dcc4911</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2707, in _startup_sim_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 191, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1190, in on_sim_ready_to_simulate&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'apply_to_resolver'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Me too and I uninstalled onedrive and its na nothing always change the same problem

21 minutes ago, dab said:

It is possible to set utonomy intensity between high (just too low) and extreme (just too much) ?

Yes...

Start with settings on extreme so that some of the other needed switches are set properly first.

I had to go into Sex/Autonomy/Specifics Menu and change some numbers to get it more to my liking.

Random Sex Frequency Modifier: 0.3

(Others can be adjusted higher or lower if needed)

Autonomy Cooldowns:

Random Sex Minimum Cooldown Time: 4

Random Sex Maximum Cooldown Time: 8

(Just raise the numbers up in small amounts if it's still too frequent)

(Clubs can also be set with the same numbers or leave them at 0 for faster mass orgies).

(If you have the Get Together EP anyway)

Use for starting numbers and test it out a bit before adjusting again.

Best to save game, exit, and restart after making changes.

Some people may be getting LastException notices if they have custom showers installed. Because of the new shower WooHoo that the new update added, custom content showers need to be updated.

I haven't looked yet, but Sims4Studio typically does batch patches for custom content. You can check that to see if it has the new shower woohoo fix.

6 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

@Misa Amanelts a tuning error of some sort,  I think caused by the drop of 32-bit support. I'm getting a similar error and all my mods are updated that are essential to my game. Other mods were deleted.  So far I've seen no issues with my game and I just made sure that I deleted the localthumbcache so that I could make sure old mod data was wiped. If your game is running fine otherwise I don't think I'd worry about it. I literally get my notification once and its gone with no issue.

it was a wine mod i had removed it and everything's perfect now, thank you 

Hey all, I'm having issues when I am trying to intiate sex. Whenever I get my sim to ask for sex from the other they will always reject it. Is this an issue with the WW update or the game update? I removed all my other mods so I only have WW and the same thing keeps happening when It wouldn't had before prior to the update.

1 hour ago, ohlordyohgod said:

what is going on with ww I got this new update and now its crashing my game. and yes ive updated all my ww stuff nisa's basemental mccc and sol ao something is going on with ww. 

lastException_63709461262.txt 581.59 kB · 2 downloads

i still get a last exception error (still working it out) but the issue you're having with the crashing is Nisa's mod. She fixed it in her Patreon version but for the free version we need to wait until she fixes it.

8 hours ago, greenlightning said:

You have some outdated forniture, it appears it's a showerbox. You can do a batch fix with the updated version of S4S.

6 hours ago, armering said:

I got a huge amount of exception detected notification, although I have updated the game ,MCCC and removed Nisas mod. It is playable, but it's lag as hell.lastException_63709468275.txt

Has Kinky Whims been updated for the new game version and for the current version of WhickedWhims?