WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

Just now, Scorpio said:

Don't panic just yet.

If you have a 64bit OS like WinXP or Win7 you are fine.

However those 2 OS's also had 32bit versions

Check your system settings/info in Windows to see if you have a 64bit OS version.

You can still find used DVD keys for sale on ebay for Win7 Pro 64bit for cheap.

Finding a DVD or downloading the OS disk to install it is a bit harder.

And installing a new OS from scratch is a PITA sometimes, especially if you have an existing OS.

I was lucky I found a original used Dell Win7 Pro reinstall disk on ebay long ago and have used it on many non-dell PC's without any problems.

You just have to enter the new CD key you got after installing the OS. 

I'm a Mac user. My OS is 64bit, but my Mac is Non-Metal, so this qualifies me to the Legacy Edition. Can't do nothing about it. :/ 

4 hours ago, korbe said:

hey! Request = During Sex, Settings, Position Info!

It would be great if I could click on a sex scene, go to settings & see what position is currently playing.!

This already exists.  If you hover over the WW activity icon on the far left it will tell you what the current animation is.

@TURBODRIVER
bugs report:

first bug
"Player Sims Joining Sex Autonomy" disabled
start SOLO sex
sims around who want to join - can't
I don’t know if it should be like that, but for me is not what I wanted when disabling this setting
BUT they don't react on sex at all, just stay around and do nothing
go to settings and allow "Player Sims Joining Sex Autonomy", then first sim join and other start to react on sex

second bug

when I choose preferred clothes colors, attractiveness preferences is resetting (for all sims to NONE) after game reload

and some suggestions:
when change sex location - make sims walk to new location (depending from settings "Talk and Walk \ Instant")
also is there autonomy for "Watch sex"? It's newer happen for me. Is that thing is not implemented? It would be great to have

14 minutes ago, 0xAF said:

also is there autonomy for "Watch sex"? It's newer happen for me. Is that thing is not implemented? It would be great to have

Start sex near someone, especially if they've got the cuck trait. They'll start watching. And eventually start having their own fun.

And there's my bug report. The having fun error I posted above happens with male or female sims. Different animation, same result.

3 hours ago, cinnamon roll said:

I'm a Mac user. My OS is 64bit, but my Mac is Non-Metal, so this qualifies me to the Legacy Edition. Can't do nothing about it. :/ 

I upgraded to the Legacy Edition and my WW works fine.

It was set to x86 by default (all expansions except uni still worked) so I had to find the x64 exe file to get University to work.

48 minutes ago, wanttodownloadty said:

I upgraded to the Legacy Edition and my WW works fine.

It was set to x86 by default (all expansions except uni still worked) so I had to find the x64 exe file to get University to work.

I'm in the same boat. 64bit Mac, Non-Metal. How did you find the x64 file?

34 minutes ago, DimensionWitch said:

Hey everyone! I0m a little confused with the new organization of the mod... How can I stop NPCs from just going at it in the middle of the hall? I remember there was something about it... I don't want to disable risky locations for my own sims - I just don't want an NPC to walk into the kitchen and start having fun xD

under sex setting/autonomy settings you have the risk roll under autonomy awareness. and under autonomy location styles you have risk style locations and the risk factor value. and don't forget the autonomy signs in build mode.

4 hours ago, NicoTalorien said:

I'm in the same boat. 64bit Mac, Non-Metal. How did you find the x64 file?

Sorry, I don't use Mac's but presuming there are similarities, at least in directory structure.

In windows the example would be.

Drive Letter:\...........\Origin\Game Library\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe

For 32 bit its now here:

Drive Letter:\...........\Origin\Game Library\The Sims 4\Game\Bin_LE\TS4.exe

If you're able to find the installation address from the game shortcut in the Mac and also have the BIN/BIN_LE variants folder structure you could just try launching directly from the TS4_x64.exe executable. 

Hopefully that helps, I've never used Mac so idk

hey everyone, sorry if this is a dumb question but.... i moved my simmers boyfriend she met in college and when i switch over to him it shows that he received a B- for his overall performance. its been a few weeks in game and it still will not allow him to go back to college for an additional degree... again im just curious if anyone has heard of this or is possibly dealing with the same issue

and thanks wicked whims for being so consistent with your updates - You rock.