WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

4 hours ago, saleen68 said:
it's also my problem as soon as I charge a family the game crashes at the last moment !

What other mods do you have?

The more mods you have the harder it is to find the bad one/s.

You could try removing everything except for WW, MCCC, and Basemental, (as long as those are the latest fixed versions).

Delete your localthumbcache in TS4 folder every time you make any changes with mods.

Load game and test again but don't make any saves until after you find the bad mod/s.

Just exit game and keep removing or adding mods back in till you find the problem.

Sometimes you have to go through that ritual with those elusive mods.

Especially with the big EA pre-patches.  

Im having a problem with mine. All of the mods i have are updated to the lates files, but my sims wont have sex. The menu options are there, but when i click somewhere to start interactions, i only have the option for NPC sex. But my player sims wont do anything. Even if i try to flash another sim, the action just goes away and nothing happens. Any suggestions?

lol best pack ever created,love bikes , pd for the people who experiment  crash after load a household is related to showers or bookshelf mods with bigger spaces 1, 2 chance are traits like nisa ones  or sacrificial mods ones, or custom traits mods (The ones that get attached to your  sim traits after any save) , unfortunately since update attached traits to  any sims  from old  saved version  even custom sliders, or holiday situation  househoulds before patch , 3) some objects with customs calf (animations) or  object mod ,   are causing masive inmediatly crashes. or  blue screen of dead. for the game not pc at all xd

Blue screen households  load error ,  is related to remove an script mod and load a save game without that mod.

god problem here is that university changed something about saved games and sims  with script mods.

if nothing works after  all mods were removed , might be a corrupted save game due to script mods attached to your  saved  sims . (mod  update or fix may solve this, without start from zero) 

EA pages are also filled with tons of failures related to crash after load saves with enabled mods or scripts.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/how-to-restore-a-previous-saved-game-in-the-sims-4/ thats may also helps.

and ultimate chance https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/ test your video card, seems like EA removed a lot of oldest video cards support  and cause a failure in the game. 

pd sorry for spam this super important mod was also updated http://sims4studio.com/post/72734 andrew studio teleport any sim.  specially for people who love stories and pose sims. 

Version 1.58. Does the game crash? Do you have a problem? WW has nothing to do with this. Read here.

Since the last patch, there have been numerous reports about broken items with custom deco slots (bookcases, tables, shelves, etc.). The problem appears to be the addition of an apparently arbitrary limit on the number of bones an item can have. This change has impacted packages with custom added slots, causing these items to crash the game.

Before this patch, there was no reported limit on the number of deco slots that could be added to an item that functioned in the game. Since this patch, no mod can have more than 195 bones in the rig resource. This limits the number of slots that an item can have and still function in the game.

The result is that many CC items are now causing the game to crash. People have been making Sims 4 CC items with more than 195 bones for years. Thus, this change is causing a very large number of items to crash the game. Fixing this on our end would require all creators to modify all the creations they've made for the last several years.

What we're hoping is that EA will back out this possibly unintended change so that the years of work our community has put in on an enormous amount of content does not require creators to fix all of these many items. There is no graceful way for us to fix this with a batch fix, and making these items game-safe would reduce their appeal to players (it would require removing slots that players want). I would like to emphasize that this change is impacting a very large number of CC packages.

For the people with broken game ( infinite load screen , cannot load a save game, cannot load household ,crash and crash without mercy )

there are 4 options to fix your game

1) remove all custom showers  and Bathub  optional in some cases , yeah almost all of them were destroyed by update, they can be repaired with sims 4 studio

2) remove all CC Bookshelf or storage surfaces tables etc  with a lot of space or related bones is a inmediatly crash 

3) some scripts mods remains broken wait for a fix, or put script in your mods folder and search for a ghost pack ( its an script mod related to an animated object, that you may download anytime and you never read , it was an script mod.) they are named "script closet get to work ep" as example, or if the creator forgot to put that name on package you must search manually and remove it ).

with this update all those secret innocent packages are destroying games. in older versions never were a problem now its.

4) go to EA  sim page an performance a video card  testing, some related  old video cards  brand support were removed, and may cause random crashes while playing.

hope helps,  it works for a lot of people in other  sims forums.

crash aren't caused by this mod. 

So I'm having a little issue that effects the function of the naturism interactions. 

(disclaimer, I haven't played in a few months, just updated to the newest version of this mod before starting to play again. So I don't know if this is an issue/change with just this newest version, or if it's something that changed in a previous version)

When clicking on another Sim, the interaction options for "complement body, talk about nudity & convince to nudity" are all gone. The "ask to undress" options are also acting weird, at first the "ask to undress shoes" option showed up, but then after reloading the game now even those options are not there. 

The only thing that shows up now are the settings/body selector/strap-on options.

Is this a common glitch? just something screwed up in my game? or has there been a change in when/where/how those options appear?

1 hour ago, vashmoon said:

So I'm having a little issue that effects the function of the naturism interactions. 

(disclaimer, I haven't played in a few months, just updated to the newest version of this mod before starting to play again. So I don't know if this is an issue/change with just this newest version, or if it's something that changed in a previous version)

When clicking on another Sim, the interaction options for "complement body, talk about nudity & convince to nudity" are all gone. The "ask to undress" options are also acting weird, at first the "ask to undress shoes" option showed up, but then after reloading the game now even those options are not there. 

The only thing that shows up now are the settings/body selector/strap-on options.

Is this a common glitch? just something screwed up in my game? or has there been a change in when/where/how those options appear?

I'm experiencing the same issue with the latest version, v147b.

In case something was wrong with my game I cleared my Mods folder, repaired the game in Origin, and only added WW back to the Mods folder and started a new game. Same problem.

I just repeated the process but installed the previous WW version (v147a) and the naturism interactions are back.

1 minute ago, AdriftAtSea said:

I'm experiencing the same issue with the latest version, v147b.

In case something was wrong with my game I cleared my Mods folder, repaired the game in Origin, and only added WW back to the Mods folder and started a new game. Same problem.

I just repeated the process but installed the previous WW version (v147a) and the naturism interactions are back.

Thanks for the info. It's good to have it confirmed that it's not just me experiencing the issue.

4 hours ago, Petr54 said:

Version 1.58. Does the game crash? Do you have a problem? WW has nothing to do with this. Read here.

Since the last patch, there have been numerous reports about broken items with custom deco slots (bookcases, tables, shelves, etc.). The problem appears to be the addition of an apparently arbitrary limit on the number of bones an item can have. This change has impacted packages with custom added slots, causing these items to crash the game.

Before this patch, there was no reported limit on the number of deco slots that could be added to an item that functioned in the game. Since this patch, no mod can have more than 195 bones in the rig resource. This limits the number of slots that an item can have and still function in the game.

The result is that many CC items are now causing the game to crash. People have been making Sims 4 CC items with more than 195 bones for years. Thus, this change is causing a very large number of items to crash the game. Fixing this on our end would require all creators to modify all the creations they've made for the last several years.

What we're hoping is that EA will back out this possibly unintended change so that the years of work our community has put in on an enormous amount of content does not require creators to fix all of these many items. There is no graceful way for us to fix this with a batch fix, and making these items game-safe would reduce their appeal to players (it would require removing slots that players want). I would like to emphasize that this change is impacting a very large number of CC packages.

For those who have a game crash or problem, you need to do the following:

Download and install Sims 4 Studio

http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-windows-wishes-open

Launch it and open the cheat console with a key combination Ctrl + Shift + C.

In the window that appears, enter "Slot195" (without quotes)

Next, select the "Mods" folder. Click "Ok."

Wait until the program scans your Mods folder.

A window appears with a list of broken mods that will need to be removed manually from your Mods folder.

Make sure you have the latest version of Sims 4 Studio installed before doing all of the above.

Sorry for my bad English.