WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

17 minutes ago, default.im said:

Could someone explain me please what is the reason of crashes. Incompatible mods?

The game had a big update a couple of days ago. It broke more or less all the big mods (WW, NPW, Basemental, MCCC ect.) and a lot of small ones.

The LE you posted suggest that at least NWP needs an update.

Start by updating all your big mods and remember to delete the localthumbcache.package in your mod folder before you start the game up again.

If you still get crashes after ALL mods have been checked and updated you probably have to check all your CC with the 50/50 method. 

Hello Turbodriver

Thank you for this great mod.

Reading through the release notes for the v147a release I wondered whether all modifications are as great as intended. I played with this update and had no issues so far, so they seem to be quite good!

There's one member here who classifies various preferences of her/his Sims in large tables which may sound crazy. But now I like the idea and wonder whether WW may allow this in future.

@'Added 'Talk After Sex Switch' setting' - With 0 relationship or 'Kinky/raid' one may want to avoid this. Some Sims may enjoy this, other may simply want to get away or start sleeping. A 0-100% setting to set the probability for talking for each Sim would be great.

@'Added 'Dress Up In Advance Switch' setting to disable dressing up before walking &  "Respect Children's Eyes"' - For clumsy Sims I'd like to be able to set this to 30% so they may remember this at least some times. For Sims which don't get embarrassed one may set it to 10% while for typical American Sims 110% would be needed. ;)

@'Made dance floors, mirrors, bars, and workout machines less likely to be used for sex autonomy' - :( Pervert Sims will start a revolution to get the previous WW version back. Also here a slider from -100%..+100% would be great.

One could apply this to various other y/n settings for a better customization. Eg males may enjoy oral and anal sex as long as they have nothing in them. Currently one can only disallow oral and anal sex completely - unless I miss something. (It took me a while to find the undress settings to keep the socks/shoes on.)

More % setting for condom usage etc. would be great.

Hopefully you like the idea to give the user more detailed configuration options. I understand that it would take some efforts and time to get this implemented and tested if you liked the idea.

3 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

Outside of some Discover University bugs and the broken CC showers, I've had no problems since updating. Everything works well. 

However, I don't use Basemental, Wicked Perversions, Kinky Whims, or a lot of the other mods reliant on Wicked Whims. As you know, the more script mods involved, the more chances there are for errors (and user errors).

Like more CC that change Tuning file , more chance…

If CC is too old, there is a chance to bug.

@Soldream

Your LE says that there is problems with Nisak Wicked Perversion and  WW & Basemental.

Kinky bug too

Watch if the script is not unzip or right place. Maybe Turbo have make a big update and this mod don't 

33 minutes ago, Lazlo_71 said:

@Soldream Woops... Just went over your LE again. You need to update your game.

Sorry I missed the version number the first time round.

Edit: Oh... and you need to update WW as well if you haven't already. There was new hotpatches for both WW and NWP a couple of hours ago on patreon.

Thanks for the answer, do you happen to know where to download the patch separately?

Hi since updating i have an issue where when initiating sex between 2 female sims none of the M\F animation show up. Was there any change to the gender switches? What could be causing this?

I tried deactivating other mods with a WW dependency but it didn't help.

Also i was wondering if there was a "top/bottom" switch so some sims will only give and other only receive penetration.

5 hours ago, KuroSenpaiii45 said:

please

help 

im not an expert and i dont know whats going on

lastException.txt 48.76 kB · 1 download

1. Update your game (current version is 1.58, you are running 1.56)

2. Update Wicked Whims

3. Delete CNWW and Download Kinky Whims and/or Wicked Pets (CN has split them into their own mods now)

4. You have some mod from TS4 community (?) showing in your error, whatever that mod is, its also causing an issue due to being outdated.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:44 AM, BlackBox said:

Since the patch, I'm having an issue where Tom Peeping isn't doing animations when he's at the window.  He just stands there.  

My Tom Peeping animation is correct, however it seems I can't "invite" him. I tried using all my sims and no command bubble to invite him over.
I check that lastException is not generated, then probably it's not returning any error.

Maybe I'm missing something?

I've spent the last 6 hours updating all my mods and now I'm getting this error when I try to move my family onto a lot and lord help me I can't figure out what's causing it.

WickedWhims_v147a_Exception.txt

Edit: lol I just noticed that my default picture below the other two spells "sex" and this amuses me greatly.

Edit 2: to add the 5th (and latest) attempt's last exception file

lastException_63709657930.txt