WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

So, I have a female Sim, who has a penis. Some time ago, I used to edit her on CAS; and, when naked, her penis would be there. On her down parts. Showing. Now, that doesn't happen, anymore. Of course, this doesn't affect the gameplay, at all. Her penis is still there, when playing. But I wanted to add the wet creamy dick texture, from E404P, on her dick, and I can't. 'Cause her penis doesn't show on CAS, anymore... 

Did something happen?

Or I'm being stupid, and am not knowing how to do this right...?

2 hours ago, alexbrightest said:

So, I have a female Sim, who has a penis. Some time ago, I used to edit her on CAS; and, when naked, her penis would be there. On her down parts. Showing. Now, that doesn't happen, anymore. Of course, this doesn't affect the gameplay, at all. Her penis is still there, when playing. But I wanted to add the wet creamy dick texture, from E404P, on her dick, and I can't. 'Cause her penis doesn't show on CAS, anymore... 

Did something happen?

Or I'm being stupid, and am not knowing how to do this right...?

here is the link for the mod if it's not working on this site https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/

Hey Turbo, 

Great work on the mod and thanks for all your hard work as always. 

I have one sim that nobody seems to want to have sex with, but I cannot tell why. Can you elaborate more on what triggers Sims to accept or reject. I took the below info from the relationship info on one Sim who is rejecting him which I guess might mean something more to you. I assume the negative numbers are the reason for rejection, she is quite happy to kiss and flirt with him but refuses sexy time:

Desire Master Level 93.802 (I rounded this number to 3 decimals)

Sex Score: 4.909 / -2000 / -997.545

Attractiveness score: 1.01 / 0.99 

Let me know if there's any more data you need, he's feeling a little unwanted!

Thanks 

EDIT: Here is screenshot with all data from relationship debug.

Spoiler

RelationshipInfo.png

3 hours ago, ajleefan24 said:

i cant found the strip club on the phone

Do you have the Loverslab version or the Patreon version of WickedWhims?

If you have the Loverslab version, then the strip club portion of the mod isn't active yet. It's only available to Patreon users, as it is still being worked on and improved.

can anyone help? just got a new laptop and reinstalled everything. went in game like usual, enabled mods etc. went BACK in game and its giving me an error orange text block but nothing shows up. i then left game and checked my mods folder. Went BACK in game to a message saying the tuning file was missing. checked everything again and sure enough it wasnt installed. dragged it over to my mods once again, and i got a message saying the tuning file was corrupt. im currently re downloading it, but if it doesnt work, what can i do next?

edit. again it says its corrupt. 

screen.jpg

hey! Request = During Sex, Settings, Position Info!

It would be great if I could click on a sex scene, go to settings & see what position is currently playing.!

I basically went down the WW's home page & added ALL the animations! :P

Now I notice some ehh sub-par, unfinished & no audio animations i'd love to purge!

yes I could go through all the animations 1 by 1 & search em but who's got time for that?

So figured i'd ask, no harm in asking.

Hope u can do it & consider it! thx

if you're a gamer who agrees then second this!

So this has been an error in my game through multiple versions of WW...

Three sims are romantically entangled. Player sims have polyamorous and cuck traits. Two of the sims begin having sex. The third watches. Eventually the third will start "having fun."

When the couple's sex ends, I get "An issue with running a sex interaction was detected!" alert with the stop this sex and stop all sex buttons. The having fun sim starts having fun all over again.

Most sex interactions go off without a hitch. It's just the having fun in reaction to other sex that seems to be a problem.

9dhmA0N[1].png

30 minutes ago, cinnamon roll said:

So, I'm bit confused with the Legacy Edition thing. Will WW still be compatible with the Legacy Edition? Will future WW updates include those left behind by ts4 too? :( 
If I won't be able to play with WW, ts4 died to me ?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-legacy-edition/WHAT ABOUT FUTURE EXPANSIONS, STUFF PACKS, AND GAME PACKS?

You can download and use all previous expansions, stuff packs, and packs before October 2019. Discover University and all releases afterwards will not be supported on Legacy Edition.

Source EA. Answer is nope  for future updates , WW maybe with  a 32 bits version of the mod. After first new expansion  for 64 bits. Legacy ends here guess.

Thats Normal I suffer the same as Adobe user, all programs now force you to use 64 bits UEFI win 10. Win 7 is death for them. Is planned obsolescense

Ok, what in the wide wide world of sports is going on? The animation for the sim Having Fun is Amra72's masturbation. So I move their packages out of the mods folder. Now the sim is standing stock still, but the animation listed is still Amara72's masturbation. Same error when I stop the main couple.

Will continue to test.

Just now, igor2540 said:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-legacy-edition/WHAT ABOUT FUTURE EXPANSIONS, STUFF PACKS, AND GAME PACKS?

You can download and use all previous expansions, stuff packs, and packs before October 2019. Discover University and all releases afterwards will not be supported on Legacy Edition.

Source EA. Answer is nope  for future updates , WW maybe with  a 32 bits version of the mod. After first new expansion  for 64 bits. Legacy ends here guess.

Thats Normal I suffer the same as Adobe user, all programs now force you to use 64 bits UEFI win 10. Win 7 is death for them. Is planned obsolescense

Thanks for the reply ^^

I do have 64bit, but got issue with the non Metal Macs (My mac is an old one) :/ 
I still didn't update for the Legacy Edition, as I'm afraid of breaking mods and have no support as everybody updated for University pack already.

1 hour ago, cinnamon roll said:

So, I'm bit confused with the Legacy Edition thing. Will WW still be compatible with the Legacy Edition? Will future WW updates include those left behind by ts4 too? :( 
If I won't be able to play with WW, ts4 died to me ?

Don't panic just yet.

If you have a 64bit OS like WinXP or Win7 you are fine.

However those 2 OS's also had 32bit versions

Check your system settings/info in Windows to see if you have a 64bit OS version.

You can still find used DVD keys for sale on ebay for Win7 Pro 64bit for cheap.

Finding a DVD or downloading the OS disk to install it is a bit harder.

And installing a new OS from scratch is a PITA sometimes, especially if you have an existing OS.

I was lucky I found a original used Dell Win7 Pro reinstall disk on ebay long ago and have used it on many non-dell PC's without any problems.

You just have to enter the new CD key you got after installing the OS. 

3 hours ago, Lilsweettreatz said:

can anyone help? just got a new laptop and reinstalled everything. went in game like usual, enabled mods etc. went BACK in game and its giving me an error orange text block but nothing shows up. i then left game and checked my mods folder. Went BACK in game to a message saying the tuning file was missing. checked everything again and sure enough it wasn't installed. dragged it over to my mods once again, and i got a message saying the tuning file was corrupt. im currently re downloading it, but if it doesn't work, what can i do next?

edit. again it says its corrupt. 

try 7-zip. i have the same problem with winrar. or re download if the issue persists.