WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

2 hours ago, SilverWingLeWolf said:

My friend got this last exception file while she was trying to play. Her game keeps crashing as she's trying to place a household onto a lot. She updated her game and she has almost no mods, could someone help us figure this one out? I had her send me the file so I could post it here for her because her internet sucks.

lastException.txt 256.55 kB · 2 downloads

Tell your friend to update Wicked Perversions. The current version for LL is 2_3e and she is running 2_2a.

hello, my game was still working yesterday normally except a refusal of intimate relationship between my sims. The previous version of WW becoming obsolete, I installed the latest version of WW and now my game crashes all the time just before playing with a family? Thank you for helping me understand this problem!

I see a lot of people complaining about stuff not working since this last update and I have to chime in. It is true that I am disappointed that the fellow who came up with expanded mermaids has went awol and that was one of my favorite mods that actually made plaiying a mermaid worth it. With that nod installed, I couldn't even load up my game. With all other 200 or so mods, including WW, I could finally load my game but a few things were off. I spent some time without mods activated at all and I still had issues. This new EA update and all the things on the list that they say they fixed I tested them all out and I personally have experienced that none of those things they say they fixed are fixed at all. In fact, it seemed to make things worse. So for the most part, these mods have nothing to do with a lot of craziness going on the game. Stupid autonomy mechanics by EA doesn't help the situation either. If it wasn't for mods to tone the stupidity down, this game would be trash for sure. One of the things they claim was fixed is the teenage mermaids not aging up right. No transformations working. Now with the new update the teenage aging up acts even sillier and still end up having to cure your teen of mermaid trait via console and have them eat a kelp to reapply. Nothing was fixed. I don't know if they are lying to us about this stuff or are just that stupid. Haven't figured out which one yet. But yeah, great wonderful mods to spruce up some trash and make it better. Thanks modders! I enjoy sims thanks to you.

Hello @TURBODRIVER, I’m a big fan of your WW mods. It makes my storyline more colorful in many ways. If you don’t mind, I have a lil recommendation to make. So my teen sims has a relationship with young adult sims (using MCCC). Could u please make the age category in WW attractiveness available for teen with older sims too? Cause my young adult sims nor my teen sims won’t get attracted to each other. It only happened when they are the same age. Teen with teen only. While young adult could only get attracted to YA, A, or E. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

27 minutes ago, SSForever said:

Hello @TURBODRIVER, I’m a big fan of your WW mods. It makes my storyline more colorful in many ways. If you don’t mind, I have a lil recommendation to make. So my teen sims has a relationship with young adult sims (using MCCC). Could u please make the age category in WW attractiveness available for teen with older sims too? Cause my young adult sims nor my teen sims won’t get attracted to each other. It only happened when they are the same age. Teen with teen only. While young adult could only get attracted to YA, A, or E. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

You need to go into your WW settings and change it to allow those relationships. 

2 hours ago, saleen68 said:
Why is the game crashing all the time since the new WW Update? Thanks for your help !

My game hasn't crashed once, so its likely you have something causing that issue. Are you getting an LE when it crashes? Have you looked at it to see what might be the problem?

46 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

My game hasn't crashed once, so its likely you have something causing that issue. Are you getting an LE when it crashes? Have you looked at it to see what might be the problem?

Not LE, the game starts and at the last moment just before entering a family, it crashes! I am still looking for the source of the problem ...
30 minutes ago, Vals_Wife said:

I've got WW, MC command centre and basemental and other main mods up to date and every time I try load a family up my game crashes every time. I'm quite confused as to why as I tried lastexception assistant and it was unable to identify any errors in the exception. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong with my game?

lastException.txt 12.45 kB · 0 downloads

lastCrash.txt 40.16 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like maybe a cc Aspiration mod causing it, only thing I could really find.

18 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I've got WW, MC command centre and basemental and other main mods up to date and every time I try load a family up my game crashes every time. I'm quite confused as to why as I tried lastexception assistant and it was unable to identify any errors in the exception. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong with my game?

it's also my problem as soon as I charge a family the game crashes at the last moment !

Hello, sorry sorry for my English. please bring back your interaction with robots!!! I returned the old version of the mod, where it was possible, but when the game is updated again, I will no longer be able to have sex with a robot (((with the help of the  command center mod I change the appearance of my robot and make it human and build on this story as in Detroit metal city.  please don't take away this opportunity ((((

2.png