WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Help me please! I do not understand anything. I start the game, but I can’t start playing with any family - the game closes. I tried: delete the “mods” folder completely, restore the game files, reinstall the game, delete "scratch" folder. Nothing helps, the "scratch" folder appears in the "saves" folder. Only disabling mods in the game helps.

lastException.txt

great updated some nice new functions especially like the timer but it seems unreliable at times with some animations. the post coital chat and the have sex button. but i personally would prefer it under the wicked tab and not the romance tab where it gets buried easily. by putting it in wicked it could also work as a initiate masturbation function.

26 minutes ago, Lover333 said:

Help me please! I do not understand anything. I start the game, but I can’t start playing with any family - the game closes. I tried: delete the “mods” folder completely, restore the game files, reinstall the game, delete "scratch" folder. Nothing helps, the "scratch" folder appears in the "saves" folder. Only disabling mods in the game helps.

lastException.txt 50.8 kB · 1 download

You WW and Kinky Whims are showing to be outdated. You also need to make sure, especially after that patch, that you are deleting the localthumbcache BEFORE starting up your game to remove any of the old data previous versions had. Its something you should be doing anyway after any change to the mod folder, but with this update its crucial. You might try repairing your game if it still doesn't work. 

1 hour ago, RUASim21 said:

Вы WW и Kinky Whims показывают, что устарели. Вам также нужно убедиться, особенно после этого патча, что вы удаляете localthumbcache ПЕРЕД запуском игры, чтобы удалить все старые данные, которые были в предыдущих версиях. Это то, что вы должны делать в любом случае после любых изменений в папке модов, но с этим обновлением это важно. Вы можете попробовать восстановить игру, если она все еще не работает. 

It did not help. I don’t understand why when I delete the “mods” folder the game doesn’t work, and when I turn off the mods in the game, the game works.

WW is an essential mod fot TS4 like Nisa's WP and Deader's MC. I very much love that this mod gets away from that safe hand holding barbie doll setting on the base game.

Two questions i have, excuse my denseness if it has been asked before (especially with 683 pages, and that will take forever to read and find what i want):

The Attractiveness and lack of automatic saving of settings.

1. Is there a way i can quickly get unrelated sims attracted to each other? I can't find much information on how the attraction system works and the tooltips provided in generate sim attractiveness isn't altogether clear in the tooltips on how to go about using these features exactly as intended.

2. How can i get WW to automatically save settings and recall those settings automatically on loading a new save like MC does? i'm always forgetting to set WW's player sim autonomy and default woowho off, and then set climax finish in sex settings when a new save loads up. i'm often finding family members playing with themselves before i realise that i forgot yet again to set those settings. I got a lot of other stuff going on and those settings i just keep forgetting. importing and exporting WW settings would also be problem because if i'm forgetting to set WW, then importing a previously save settings file would fall under forgetting to set it up first and i can't rtrust my own reliability in remembering first on loading into a new save.

2 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

Ваша игра установлена на 64-битную версию в Origin?  

Thanks for the answer, I almost solved the problem. These were two mods: Nisa and Life Tragedies. I deleted these mods and the "saves" folder, "localthumbcache", "lastException". Now I keep getting lastException, but I can play.

48 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Not yet, no.

Eh, mine was a rhetorical question and I checked your thread before asking it.?

I really cannot understand how ppl forget what mods they downloaded and/or why they don't look for updates at least for all their major mods after a game update. Oh well...

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

I really cannot understand how ppl forget what mods they downloaded and/or why they don't look for updates at least for all their major mods after a game update. Oh well...

Eh, it happens.  For example if you asked me what mods I run I would tell you WW and MCCC.  If I was playing I'd remember the 4-columns in CAS mod.  But I usually don't think about my collection of littlemssam mods and fixes, or the Inappropriate to Marry fix by PolarBearSims.  Oh, and without looking I never would have remembered I have an extended list of Townie names.

I get an error when trying to use the debug interaction Nudity Information (SHIFT+CLICK -> Wicked -> Nudity Information) on my Sims (Teen, YA, Adult, Elder. Both Male and Female).

WickedWhims Version: v147a, Game Version: 1.58.63.1010
11/15/19 18:31:00 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147a\wickedwhims\nudity\interactions\debug.py\debug.py", line 186, in _display_nudity_debug_info
KeyError: 'on_spot_peeing_outfit_state'

Seems you forgot to remove that string interpolation key "on_spot_peeing_outfit_state" from the text for the notification.

3 hours ago, Will42 said:

I only point out  Servo don't have sex autonomy.

Of course Servos don't. The new pack literally came out less than 24 hours ago. You really think Turbodriver or any other mod could make an entire different species capable of sex autonomy in less than 24 hours?

Good lord, people.

54 minutes ago, aero2491 said:

How is the strip club mod supposed to work? If I download the recent update then I can't use the strip club mod. 

You'll need to be more specific. Wicked Whims has a strip club component as part of the Patreon version. It has not been released publicly but it works with the latest Sims 4 update. 

If it's another mod, you'll need to make sure it is updated.

10 hours ago, Ortikan said:

1. Is there a way i can quickly get unrelated sims attracted to each other? I can't find much information on how the attraction system works and the tooltips provided in generate sim attractiveness isn't altogether clear in the tooltips on how to go about using these features exactly as intended.

I don't think the attractiveness works that way and others have reported their settings get reset all the time anyway.

I use MCCC to set relationships on strangers walking by or those I see in other locations sometimes.

Just click on the stranger then:  MCCC/Relationships/Set Active Relationships, (you can add friendly, romantic, or both).

Iv'e found WW has been saving all my settings baked in/or linked with the game saves themselves.

Wonder if you've got some old data in your Saves/Wicked Saves.

I just make all my adjustments and save the game, exit, and reload, (This is pretty much the automatic part).

If your settings don't 'stick' then it's probably something gone wrong.

Yep you will need to do this regularly when/if you fine tune things again, or missed something.

The export files are normally used when starting a new game save and then you can use the Import feature.

Some of the WW settings may get changed to defaults when updating WW, but I've found it doesn't happen too much anymore.

3 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

You'll need to be more specific. Wicked Whims has a strip club component as part of the Patreon version. It has not been released publicly but it works with the latest Sims 4 update. 

If it's another mod, you'll need to make sure it is updated.

Sorry! I meant to say the latest WW update. How does it work ?

3 hours ago, aero2491 said:

Sorry! I meant to say the latest WW update. How does it work ?

Which one? the public version or the patreon version?

Only the patreon version has the stripclub component for now

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I don't think the attractiveness works that way and others have reported their settings get reset all the time anyway.

I use MCCC to set relationships on strangers walking by or those I see in other locations sometimes.

Just click on the stranger then:  MCCC/Relationships/Set Active Relationships, (you can add friendly, romantic, or both).

Iv'e found WW has been saving all my settings baked in/or linked with the game saves themselves.

Wonder if you've got some old data in your Saves/Wicked Saves.

I just make all my adjustments and save the game, exit, and reload, (This is pretty much the automatic part).

If your settings don't 'stick' then it's probably something gone wrong.

Yep you will need to do this regularly when/if you fine tune things again, or missed something.

The export files are normally used when starting a new game save and then you can use the Import feature.

Some of the WW settings may get changed to defaults when updating WW, but I've found it doesn't happen too much anymore.

I'm aware i could use mc to get a relationship, use the attraction system to get them compatible and then remove the relationship. but i was hoping it could be done outside that.

What i meant the being unclear is that i can't understand what each options tooltip says in the generate sim.

- It say in one to generate sims attractiveness traits, so does that mean if i had a sim that wants to be attracted to Liberty Lee, and selects that option, will his attraction meter copy all her traits, or will his traits change to match her bodily and facial features to match?

- There is another to copy sims own traits, does that mean it will copy another sims attraction to yours? or does it mean your attraction traits are copied to them?

It isn't altogether clear what it is pointing at.

I also noticed this, that the attraction system doesn't appear to be doing anthing after selection an option outside parental traits and relationship traits.

Thats the thing, it remains at default settings all the time, nothing is saved. it happens with all new saves and old saves alike, i have to constantly manually adjust each time when i do remember to do so. i can't find the settings to get it to stick and remember from previous saves into a new one. it would be nice if this mod had more controls in settings so it can be set properly and make sure it is running as it should be.