WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

29 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

You need an unzipping program like WinZip, no idea if you're on a mac, iZip maybe. Anyway, WW has always been "zipped".?

I tried using Keke cause I have a Mac, the Izip wouldn't for some reason, unless I'm for sure doing it wrong. Does this look right? The first pic is how it looks when I first download it and the second is when I open the mod folder. Sorry for being so annoying btw lol it's just confusing trying to download this time

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 3.30.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 3.30.25 PM.png

5 hours ago, Ferbodroid said:

Achtung!!!
The new version of the mod has a conflict with the last DLC. (When interacting with the hive - say good-bye to your saves). I recommend that you pull out all the files associated with WickedWhims from the mod folder. Otherwise, Sims will simply freeze, and will "move" only in a pause. If you have a save before this bug - do not place the hive! (And a new scarecrow too, but it's not certain)

I had the same issue, and put everything in and out and between until I finally found the brain to read the lastException.txt which told me that it was ooOLalaWorlds Animations. It only happened when I visited another lot which is why I couldn't say when this started, but I faintly remember calling an animation from that set only once, realizing that it had dick physics even though I explicitly download the non-AP-version and thinking to myself: This should be a problem.

Removing it solved the total breakdown of everything.

But I should also mention that I had a myriad of other problems, this one was only the start. Up to the point where I was told that my sim wasn't the owner of his own house. So it is very possible that something else is going on.

Since yesterday the game keeps freezing. De clock doesn't move unless i pause and then unpause but only for a few seconds. Only started happening after i made a new household and when i go back to my old one i don't seem to have the issue but the last exception file mentions both WW as Nisa so thought i would post here and see if there's a solution. I keep making new save files and going back to old ones but it keeps happening, sometimes after 5minutes sometimes i can't even get started.

lastException.txt

I think turbo should focus on patching his mod now and not adding extras for a while.

The recent EA patch not only broke their own game but a lot of mods as well.  EA gurus are well aware of this and working on fixing their game. 

I also suspect the next patch which EA releases will do the same, I'd be focused on fixing bug issues for this mod for now.

1 hour ago, djade_21 said:

I tried using Keke cause I have a Mac, the Izip wouldn't for some reason, unless I'm for sure doing it wrong. Does this look right? The first pic is how it looks when I first download it and the second is when I open the mod folder. Sorry for being so annoying btw lol it's just confusing trying to download this time

Yeah, the three files in the folder are what you need for the mod to work; just put them into your Mods folder and remember no more than one folder deep.

17 minutes ago, HWBandit said:

I think turbo should focus on patching his mod now and not adding extras for a while.

The recent EA patch not only broke their own game but a lot of mods as well.  EA gurus are well aware of this and working on fixing their game. 

I also suspect the next patch which EA releases will do the same, I'd be focused on fixing bug issues for this mod for now.

I don't have Seasons at the moment (I never buy an expansion/game pack on release for the simple reason that I know shit will happen?) but I am running an updated game and I have no problems at the moment. I updated all the mods I could and I took off what I couldn't update. 

I'm getting all sorts of exception errors when I play and my game is freezing. All the exceptions are a result of Whicked Whims so I've got to pull it out of my game for now. I hope this gets fixed soon.  I wasn't having any issues until this latest fix. 

On 6/25/2018 at 3:20 AM, AnnaRobert said:

With the seasons I can't get wicked whims to work at all. Am I missing something?

I'm having the same issue, I've removed the WW files and re downloaded and reinstalled them - but WW options/menu is missing from game play even when you click on a sim and furniture etc . Are you having this issue too?

On 6/22/2018 at 5:49 PM, Darkening Demise said:

Suggestions

Sex Party such as a Swingers Party where jealousy doesn't exist for all those participating/invited/hosts and Sims engage in Wicked Whims.

Seasons gives you the ability to create holidays with only a few traditions. Why not add Wicked Whims actions as Traditions for Seasons owners? o:)

On 6/23/2018 at 12:52 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

You can make a swingers club, I guess a swingers party makes sense as well :D

What sort of holidays?

This would be awesome, like what about a Beltaine holiday in late spring, or summer solstice in summer? We could make the custom holidays ourselves in game but it would be nice to at least have "Have Sex" and "Be Nude" as options for "traditions" to add to our holidays. Maybe even "Have sex outdoors" if that's not hard to check. I could think of advancements of this like "Have Orgy" (sex with 4+ sims at once) or "Flash people" (though iirc, Seasons already included a "Streaking" tradition option).  

Maybe for the tradition Be Nude (if it wouldn't be too hard) the switch for not being nude around children could be turned off and children's reaction being embarrassed could be turned off, since it wouldn't necessarily be a sexual nudity and kids can understand that things happen differently on holidays. they could even think it's funny (playful buff).

Maybe someone else would get inspired to make a CC maypole and the ability to dance around it ? that would be a project though!

I also wanted to agree with the person who recommended implementing a "playlist" we could set up for our sims' sex animations -- that would be so awesome!!

I cannot get any animations to come up when trying to use the hot tub. whether its a CC hot tub or base game (With the required expansion, can't remember which one gives the hot tub). any ideas. I found a topic discussing which animations packs contain hot tub animations and was sure to download them but even still, when I Click the Hot tub the wicked menu never comes up.

Thanks to anyone who can help

hai turbo just wanna asking you iam curious this is my sims 4 game or bugs .. after updated WW ( last update ) my hand sim above head when holding glass , plate , mic and tab or confict with my another mods and suddenly my sims 4 game become eror cant selecting sims player must be restart to main menu and game back to normal again   .. ( sorry for my english ) iam here just wanna asking ?

14 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

I'm getting all sorts of exception errors when I play and my game is freezing. All the exceptions are a result of Whicked Whims so I've got to pull it out of my game for now. I hope this gets fixed soon.  I wasn't having any issues until this latest fix. 

same with me cant selecting  sims player must be restart to main menu and game back to nornal again sorry for my english dude

An issue with a running sex interaction was detected! - Comes up with all the sex interactions. The sims freeze up and stand still in the same place before jumping a few feet forwards and then repeating. Has anybody had this happen in their game? If so, do you know if this issue is related to this mod specifically or another mod? I have Zorak, Yrsa, Wild Guy, R Lo, OoolaWorld, MotherlodeSims,Mike24, lupobianco, Lifeline, Azmodan, Amra and Anarcis. I also have Lunareclipse body mods. I've tried reinstalling and installing wicked whims -  I've deleted the wicked whims folder in the 'saves' folder. Didn't help.

https://pastebin.com/41UEh3AC

135083905_Untitled2.thumb.png.8fb6c6c5fdb3441852385c6d1890b138.pngUntitled.thumb.png.e798e08624752caaeace0ce3da9e6cbc.png

Edit: I waited till the next day, and the interactions worked! I think the mod clashed with the love day event somehow.

20 hours ago, Veniabiit said:

I had the same issue, and put everything in and out and between until I finally found the brain to read the lastException.txt which told me that it was ooOLalaWorlds Animations. It only happened when I visited another lot which is why I couldn't say when this started, but I faintly remember calling an animation from that set only once, realizing that it had dick physics even though I explicitly download the non-AP-version and thinking to myself: This should be a problem.

Removing it solved the total breakdown of everything.

But I should also mention that I had a myriad of other problems, this one was only the start. Up to the point where I was told that my sim wasn't the owner of his own house. So it is very possible that something else is going on.

Ah, thanks mate. I had the same issue and can confirm that for now ooOLalaWorlds Animations brake the game.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 2:12 PM, TURBODRIVER said:
Always remove all files from the previous version before installation!
WickedWhims is made out of just 3 files!
(TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script, ww_cas_parts.json)
Don't install any breasts, tongue, or penis animation skeleton (rig) mods!

Got an error? This is not the place to post about it!
Check out the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic for help!
 
 
tumblr_oebh5pcapC1vwgrfio1_1280.png
Also known as WickedWoohoo mod.
 
 
 
 
WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f - 23 June 2018
Requires The Sims 4 version 1.40.61, 1.41.42, 1.42.30, 1.43.14 or 1.44.77
No Expansions, Game Packs or Stuff Packs are required
Version 1.40, 1.41, 1.42, 1.43 and 1.44 should work!
Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15,
1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19, 1.20, 1.21, 1.22, 1.23, 1.24, 1.25, 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30, 1.31,
1.32, 1.33, 1.34, 1.35, 1.36, 1.37, 1.38 and 1.39 will not work!
Make sure to at least read the FAQ before posting!
 
Download | Website | Tutorials
 
 
Want early builds of the mod? Check my Patreon!
List of changes different from the LoversLab release is available under 'Unreleased Changes' section.
 

 
Wicked.pngWhat is this mod?
Do you want your Sims to have sex? Do you want to try naturism or flash your neighbors? Try WickedWhims!

WickedWhims is a mod that offers animated sex, nudity interactions, exhibitionism interactions, relationship enhancements and gameplay improvements.

New custom interactions, custom mechanics, custom skills, custom traits, custom moodlets, custom whims, custom jobs, custom objects, custom animations, custom reactions, nudity autonomy, sex autonomy, custom story progression and enhancements to existing gameplay.

Read about the features and check out the screenshots and videos at the end of the post!
 
 
Features.pngFeatures - Everything You Can Do

Sex 

• Start, invite to, and join sex interactions
    • Teasing, Handjob, Footjob, Oraljob, Vaginal, Anal, Climax
  • Undress Sims in sex
    • Outfit Top, Outfit Bottom, Leggings, Shoes, Hat, Gloves, Glasses, Head Accessories, Hand Accessories, Other Accessories or Completely
  • Control NPC Sims sex
  • Cum
    • Applied automatically after sex or manually if Sims are ready to climax on face, chest, back, vagina, butt or feet
    • Grants positive or negative moodlet depending on Sim traits (Cum Slut, Romantic, Slob, Hates Children)
    • Gets cleaned from performing hygiene related interactions
  • Modify Sims gender recognition individually or globally
  • Strap-Ons (requires additional mods to use)
  • Autonomy
    • Affected by Sims relations, situation, location, time of the day, day of the week
    • Group sex happening in random situations or caused by romantic situations
    • Solo sex happening in random situations, mainly from a strong sexual desire
  • Pregnancy
    • Menstrual Cycle system with unique Sims periods and fertility
    • Various birth control methods
    • NPC Sims own and use birth control
    • Fertility Awareness Test and Fertility Treatment Service
    • Pregnancy Termination Service
    • Special reaction for parents that see their teen child pregnant
    • Optional Simple Mode that uses flat percentage pregnancy chances
    • Optional Miscarriage (requires Basemental Drugs)
    • Ability to change pregnancy duration
  • Relationships
    • Sims sexual satisfaction is based on the relationship level, mood, hygiene, energy, traits, skills, moodlets, and situation
    • Respecting Sims relationships is based on the friendship level, romance level, desire level, current mood, current moodlets, skills, traits, hygiene level, relationship status and current situation
    • Affecting Sims relationships (gender preference, social motive, trait moodlets, conversation moodlets, social context)
  • Whims
    • Sex with Romantic Partner
    • Sex with New Romantic Interest
    • Sex with Someone
    • Sex with Someone in Public
  • Traits
    • Cuckold/Cuckquean Sim Reward Trait for 1000 points makes Sims enjoy watching their partners have sex
    • Cum Slut Sim Reward Trait for 500 points makes Sims react to cum positively
    • Sexually Alluring Sim Reward Trait for 3000 points makes asked Sims always agree to sex propositions
    • Sexually Abstinent Sim Reward Trait for 500 points makes Sim never agree to sex propositions
    • Hypersexual Lot Trait increases base sex autonomy chances
    • Sims with the ‘Noncommittal’ trait are more willing to cheat on their partners
    • Sims with the 'Evil’ trait are more willing to have sex with Sims that are in relationships
    • Sims with the 'Loner’ trait are more willing to agree to sex with a known Sim
    • Sims with the 'Bro’ trait are more willing to agree to sex with other Sims that have the 'Bro’ trait
    • Sims with the 'Dance Machine’ trait or high 'Dancing’ skill have better sex
    • Sims with the 'Self-Assured’ trait have a higher chance to start autonomy sex
    • Sims with the'Hates Children’ trait require protection to perform vaginal or climax sex
    • Sims with the 'Lazy’ or 'Clumsy’ traits have increased chance of pregnancy in some situations
  • Reactions
    • Jealousy reaction with 6 different flavors and moodlets (based on the relationship and respects Player and Polyamorous traits)
    • Reaction to sex with 8 different flavors and moodlets (base on the mood, traits, relationship, and family relations)
    • Reaction to cum
    • Watching sex
  • Moodlets
    • Sex Satisfaction
    • Sex Outdoors
    • New Sex Partner
    • Birth Control
    • Period
    • Cramps
    • Pregnancy Termination
    • Miscarriage
  • Integration with the Basemental Drugs mod

Nudity 

• Penis
    • Support for all genders
    • Menu to pick different penis models from different authors
  • Undress Outfit
    • Top, Bottom, Shoes or Fully
  • Undress Underwear
    • Top and Bottom
  • Various outfit specific interactions can be performed naked (yoga, massage, exercise, sleep, etc.)
  • Skinny Dipping, Nude Steam Room, Nude Hot Tub and Streaking available for teens
  • Skills
    • Increases from being nude and performing specific interactions nude
    • Naturism Skill
      • Happiness from being nude
      • Decreased loss of hygiene when performing interactions naked
      • Increased confidence to undress around friends and family
    • Exhibitionism Skill
      • Available only from Level 3 of Naturism skill
      • Requires Exhibitionist Sim Reward Trait for 500 points
      • Flashing boobs, pussy, butt, dick or fully
      • Streaking on command
      • Increased confidence to undress
  • Underwear
    • Change Sim underwear for any base outfit
    • Randomize all Sims underwear
  • Whims
    • Flash Someone
    • Admire Yourself In a Mirror
    • Undress Clothes
    • Talk About Exhibitionism
  • Traits
    • No Underwear trait permanently removes underwear from a Sim
    • Nudist Lot Trait removes all skill based undressing restrictions
  • Reactions
    • Shocked or positive reaction to nudity base on Sims relationship, nudity skill and traits
    • Privacy violation base on Sims relationship and nudity skill
  • Social Interactions
    • Compliment Sexy Body, Talk About Nudity, Convince To Nudity, Ask To Get Naked, Ask To Dress Up
  • Story Progression
    • Performing nudity related interactions and seeing nudity increases influence that converts into skill progress over time (mainly for NPC Sims)
  • Autonomy
    • Depends on the appropriateness of the current situation
    • Various interactions that require changing outfits have potential to undress to nude
  • Activities
    • Sims randomly lose parts of swimwear outfit when jumping to water

Relationships 

• Support for Polygamy/Polyamory relationships
    • Allows for multiple marriages (limited by one engagement at once)
    • Allows for multiple boyfriends/girlfriends
  • Support for Incest relationships
  • Support for Adult <-> Teen relationships
  • Allows for multiple Sims to 'Stay the Night’
  • Teens can ask and be asked to move in
  • Global jealousy switch
  • Desire
    • Gained from flirting and seeing nudity
    • Grants positive sexual moodlet or negative uncomfortable moodlet
    • Affects Sims sex satisfaction and erection
    • Sims with the 'Alluring’ trait help gaining more desire
    • Sims with the 'Romantic’ trait gain more desire
    • Sims with the 'Unflirty’ trait gain less desire
  • Traits
    • Polyamorous Sim Reward Trait for 1000 points allows Sims to have multiple open romantic or sexually committed relationships and don’t get jealous of their loved ones having more than one partner
    • Incest Sim Reward Trait for 1000 points allows Sims for incest interactions between relative Sims that have this trait

 
Sex.pngNaturism.pngExhibitionism.pngInstallation.pngHow to play?
All of the most basic mechanics are explained in the most basic way at the WickedWhims Website page.
There you can find information about the main components of WickedWhims - Sex Gameplay, Nudity Gameplay and Relationships Gameplay.
You are not required to read the gameplay documentation to play, but if you're having trouble or want to know more, check it out.
 
 
Suggestions.pngWant to suggest something?
I am always open to suggestions and there is a general list of ideas collected with the help of the community.

Before suggesting anything, check this list and look if your idea isn't already there, but don't hesitate to contribute to an existing suggestion to make it better.

Small features or improvements/extensions to existing content are really helpful.
When suggesting general content make sure to explain its purpose, functions, and potential.

Post suggestions anywhere you want, I will read them eventually. It's the best to post them here.
 
 
Issue.pngDo you have a problem?
Go ahead and check the WickedWhims Help Center.
If you want to report a bug then post about it over here. Errors, issues, crashes and other should go through the WickedWhims Help Center.
 
 
Bugs.pngKnown Bugs - Everything That's Wrong
  Reveal hidden contents

• Changing Sim underwear or strapon will affect personal mannequins
  • Default skill learn notification doesn't pop-up when learning skill using manual functions

Changelog.pngChangelog - How Stuff Progressed
  Reveal hidden contents

 

Patreon.pngUnreleased Changes - Before LoversLab Release

Check out the Patreon Changelog page.

Installation.pngInstallation - Really Easy!
Check out the Manual Installation page.
Check out the Installer Installation page.
Check out the Animations Installation page.

 
Download.pngDownload - Really Fast!
 
 
Required_Mods.pngRequired Mods - You Need This!
Sex animations available below are required for more sex positions!
No additional mods are required to use all available functionalities of WickedWhims!
WickedWhims doesn't provide full anatomy skins for Sims. You can find these in the Optional Mods section.

 
Optional_Mods.pngOptional Mods - You May Need This!
Below you will find additional mods that are completely optional.

> Necrodog HD Feet - http://modthesims.info/d/588172

> wild_guy's Female Body Details - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79210-sims-4-eve-mesh-body-v3/

> Untraditional Nerd Soft Penis Model (non-replacement) - http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/138432671920/download-detailed-bottom-aka-penis-mod

> Azmodan22 Bondage Devices Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3527-bondage-devices/

 
 
Animations.pngAnimations - Required for sex
This is the list of available animations for WickedWhims (if you find more or created more, tell me).
To use sex interactions you need sex animations. Few are built-in to the mod, but you should check these out:

 

Translations.pngTranslations - Do you understand?
Translations are made by glorious members of the community.
Make sure the translation is updated before using it.
 

Support.pngSupport - Really Hungry!
If you like my project, have money and you're willing to support me - then please do it. Without support, eventually, the project cannot be continued.
Patreon: patreon.com/wickedwoohoo - You can use PayPal too!
 
 
Tutorials.pngTutorials - If you feel creative
This is the list of tutorials I've made for creating animations for WickedWhims step-by-step.
If you're interested in creating animations for The Sims 4 then check them out!
If you have problems with creating animations or understanding the tutorials - send me a private message.
 
 
Translate.pngWant to translate this mod?
I am not pushing anybody to translate WickedWhims, but if you want to do it, then go for it.

To start you need the most recent Language Template that is included at the end of this post.
Pick the package file that corresponds to the language you're making the translation for.
It's recommended to use DP STBL Editor to save STBL files and S4PE to create and edit packages.
Open the package with S4PE, select all of the files, and export them to files.
Open each exported file with DP STBL Editor and export it to XML. Then translate these XML files.
Once you have all of the XML files translated, open each exported STBL file once again and import the translated XML files on top of it.
Then save, which should save them with the appropriate Instance ID. Saved files are located in the same folder as the DP STBL Editor application.
Open the package with S4PE once again and import the translated STBL files to it, then save.
Your translation is ready.

If you create a package don't send it to me, create your own topic and I will eventually include it here too.

Make sure to keep the 'WickedWhims_LP_' prefix in the name of your translation package, otherwise, it will not load the right order. Feel free to include your name in the filename.
Please don't distribute your translation with the mod included in the package, send people here instead.
 
 
Credits.pngCredits - Important People
Check out the Thanks page.

 
Question_Mark.pngDo you have any questions?
If you're not sure about something, want to know something about me or the project or just want to say something nice (or not) - feel free to a post here or write a private message to me!
 
 
Screenshots & Videos

Darkening Demise 1.png

Eksclusiv 1.png

jmem0 1.png

jmem0 2.png

jmem0 3.png

jmem0 4.png

JoeLewis 1.png

JoeLewis 2.png

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 5:07 PM, The Afro Samurai said:

Good one bro, I'm in the same boat as the previous poster as I'm not playing Sims again until we have animations in Sims 4. Sims 3 is defunct to me.

JoeLewis 4.png

MaryJane 1.png

MerlinaXX 1.png

mungo10 1.png

Ser_ArthurDayne 1.png

Slick Clyde 1.png

Slick Clyde 2.png

spenndragin 1.png

spenndragin 2.png

spenndragin 3.png

The Afro Samurai 1.png

thewatcher1 1.png

thewatcher1 2.png

toby5124 1.png

TURBODRIVER 1.png

Warren Zevon 1.png

Warren Zevon 2.png

Ectoplasma 1.png

Ectoplasma 2.png

GokcenC.png

ThePauly87.png

Turisas.png

Translation_Templates_24_April_2018.zip

WickedWhims Extra Skin Tones.zip

WickedWhims Original Penis Model.zip

Hello, sorry but my game not working i Don't no why.. the "turbodriver script" are not detected by my game.. can you help me ? 

Has anyone had the problem where the even the base mod won't work with the game after removing all the old files and downloading the new base mod?  I have tried to troubleshoot by even removing all the additional animations, body meshes, toys, etc. and just having the base mod separate and I can't get the mod to work.

21 hours ago, Zenn_zora said:

I'm having the same issue, I've removed the WW files and re downloaded and reinstalled them - but WW options/menu is missing from game play even when you click on a sim and furniture etc . Are you having this issue too?

Yes this is the issue i'm having