WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Ey Seasons just came out. and the mod still works but you cant change into Warm or Cold clothing due to Wicked Whims

Edit: maby i was wrong... i removed it, loaded the game and saved, then replaced it and seems to be fine..

4 hours ago, IronJohnFMV said:

Skills have disappeared. Was that intended or have I done something wrong. Referring to sex skill and exhibitionism skill. All I can see now is naturism so cannot progress in the adult careers mod

Sex skill has been removed, and exhibitionism skill becomes available after you get to level 3 naturism skill, at which point you can convert to exhibitionism by buying the reward trait.

I have an issue where after my sims wicked whims animation, the game becomes unplayable. Can't switch to other sim and can't do anything but freeze in place. But when i click on the menu screen, the sims seem to function at that short moment then freezes again. I updated the wicked whims june 20th version then installed Seasons EP.

Not sure why I got this, but I got this lastexception file when I loaded up my save yesterday after i updated everything (at least I think I updated everything).  I can't really make heads or tails of it but did notice it mentions wickedwhims and thought I should post it here just in case.  I'll move this post if this isn't the right place to post it.

lastException.txt

52 minutes ago, Collish424 said:

Not sure why I got this, but I got this lastexception file when I loaded up my save yesterday after i updated everything (at least I think I updated everything).  I can't really make heads or tails of it but did notice it mentions wickedwhims and thought I should post it here just in case.  I'll move this post if this isn't the right place to post it.

lastException.txt

I also get an exception after the update. They must have changed something that makes WW incompatible for current version.

EDIT: I forgot to update my WW to latest version before coming in crying (also wrong thread), please excuse my autism. EVERYTHING WORKS FINE (for me)

- Copy & Paste the lastexception txt in http://xmlprettyprint.com/    

- Click the button Pretty Print XML

- Wait for a while. Look which packages are listed, backup and delete them, try the game and watch out if there are any problems.

For example the "WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations" were logged with every problem, so I deleted it. After it there are no problems anymore.

Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Wavedancer said:

- Copy & Paste the lastexception txt in http://xmlprettyprint.com/    

- Click the button Pretty Print XML

- Wait for a while. Look which packages are listed, backup and delete them, try the game and watch out if there are any problems.

For example the "WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations" were logged with every problem, so I deleted it. After it there are no problems anymore.

Good luck.

Thank you for your reply, issue has been resolved, see my edit on my previous post.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:35 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

That's already a thing.

I can't seem to find the option settings for it. Is it a command setting that's not through the WickedWhims pie menu settings?

6 hours ago, solidwood said:

I have an issue where after my sims wicked whims animation, the game becomes unplayable. Can't switch to other sim and can't do anything but freeze in place. But when i click on the menu screen, the sims seem to function at that short moment then freezes again. I updated the wicked whims june 20th version then installed Seasons EP.

I have this exact same problem. Game currently unplayable :/

Hi Turbodriver. I know this is a subject covered a while back and I'm sorry if I'm a thorn in your side for revisiting it. I just would really like to know how I might remove the WW skins that replace the default EA/Maxis skins. Is there a particular program I should use for un merging? If things don't end up looking right, I assure you I won't be posting a complaint about it. It's not an aesthetic matter. Your skins are great. But using them adds the dreaded wrench to any shared creation. It's a dilemma. I can't play Sims without your amazing work, but I also really enjoy creating and sharing sims with the gallery. Going in and out of game frequently breaks the flow of play and creation. There is no fault here. Simply looking for a little information on how to go about it. Thank you for any input and all that you do to keep this experience growing ? 

11 minutes ago, manderz said:

The game generated the Last Exception text and it's something to do with "Weather" and WickedWhims.

lastException.txt

1 hour ago, SweetDreamZzZ said:

I have this exact same problem. Game currently unplayable :/

7 hours ago, solidwood said:

I had the same problem just a few hours ago.

Just download the ooOLaLa World animations again (they've ben updated), that should do the trick.

36 minutes ago, sahara23 said:

I had the same problem just a few hours ago.

Just download the ooOLaLa World animations again (they've ben updated), that should do the trick.

I downloaded the updated version of Olala sex mods and the issue still occurred with the Season's U.I

The Season's U.I become messed up with the custom sex animations. I tested with just WickedWhims and the Sex animations alone in the mods folder. It's something to do with the animations.  Or it could be the animated penis rig that's included within WickedWhims.

Edit: Sex animations that haven't been updated!  I would recommend deleting any sex animations that hasn't been update to the Season patch or they'll cause the Season's U.I to be messed up.