WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

19 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hi Turbo! First of all I want to thank you again for your amazing mod, I'm really not sure I would continue to play this game without it.

I have a suggestion.

I have long thought about how to improve the incest system to make it more interesting and more realistic and this is what I imagine:

One playable sim which has got the reward incest trait is able to make other sims get this trait too, having used some some special social interactions for multiple times, such as 'convice to incest' for example. I mean this sim have to persuade and persuade other sim to finaly agree to incest, and then other sim get the incest trait too. The success and how soon it happens might depend on sims relationship, current buffs, etc.

The point is it would be more interesting to convince another person to incest than that person must get incest trait by their own. So for playable sims there would be two ways to get incest trait and also we would get a possiibility for NPC sims to get incest trait too. 
The problem due to which I started to think about this was my sim with incest trait couldn't have sex with his extramarital kid because that kid was an NPC and had no chance to get incest trait until I play with her, get this trait for her and then make her NPC again, but I don't think this is very interesting way. Well, in general somehow like this, what do you think about this?

Хорошее предложение по инцесту. Проблема в том, что Турбо, похоже в отпуске, и никому сейчас не отвечает. А после под навалом непрочитанных сообщение, это предложение будет утеряно. Потому есть решение, как только Турбо станет отвечать, это предложение лучше повторить во избежание его утраты. Если он даже дважды прочитает его, не обидится. Просто объяснить причину. Можно прямо с этим повторенным предложением.

I don't know what any of this last exception file means, but it mentions Whicked whims and Nisa's mod, so I'm posting it both here and there. I don't know which mod has the issue, but the mod detector says all of my animations conflict with each other, and with basemental drugs.  Even though they're all made to be used together..... I'm legitimately confused..... 

WickedWhims_3.3.4.129f_Exception.txt

Hi there! I have a problem with the mod. I updated yesterday WW to F version and can't have sex on public lots. Sims just freeze and the system says about running sex interactions and attempting to reset. I already removed all other sex animations, tried to have sex in my house and in other's house — all work except public places. Here's my WW_exception, and here's the in-game messages. I also use MCCC 4.4.4, Basemental Drugs 1.2.6.45, Better Bodies (already removed — nothing changes) and dozens of animation from the list in the topic. (And there is no just lastException, only WW_exception).

Well, I have to say I have this problem only with my main save file. I just started a new game and it works just fine. Feel little bit sad, but yeah, that save was buggy.

Well [2], nope, it begins again. I have no idea what's the problem. But working as Detective I had sex in the Police office and the fire started, and at that moment the animations had stopped with the "attempting to reset" issue. But then I loaded the save game and 'replay' sex successfully. Now I'm having a date in public place and just received "attempting to reset" issue again. And yup, I already updated MCCC and BD.

35 minutes ago, mucong123 said:

Anyone have this error when enable ww script in the season exp I have try to renew Ea folder and reinstall many times but its still happen.

124324234324324.png

Hi ! i have the same problem, but when i turn the game in english ( actually i'm playing it in french) everything works fine.

Is anyone having lag issues with the newest WW update? I updated to the newest version when I got the prompt, but now time doesn't pass until I pause and I can't switch active sims unless I pause. The only change was to the new WW.

Achtung!!!
The new version of the mod has a conflict with the last DLC. (When interacting with the hive - say good-bye to your saves). I recommend that you pull out all the files associated with WickedWhims from the mod folder. Otherwise, Sims will simply freeze, and will "move" only in a pause. If you have a save before this bug - do not place the hive! (And a new scarecrow too, but it's not certain)

10 hours ago, JoanPesci said:

I had this problem yesterday too. I moved my sims family to another place, I disable the autonomy sex and I delete the Oalalaa newest sex animations pack. Since I did this, the error reports had stoped, but I don't know, the game doesn't run trustworthily.

At least I wasn't the only one who had that problem haha... Well, I tried to do the same procedure than you and aparently worked... Thanks for the advice ;) 

5 hours ago, mucong123 said:

Anyone have this error when enable ww script in the season exp I have try to renew Ea folder and reinstall many times but its still happen.

124324234324324.png

Does one of your Sims have a custom career? Is it a holiday in the day you're trying to load? I found out that since the customer careers don't recognize holidays off that it breaks the game if you try to load the game or travel anywhere during a holiday with a sim that has a custom made career and was getting the same error. Had to get rid of the career, which sucked because I had two sims already at the top of their careers.

5 minutes ago, howzitaloha said:

Does one of your Sims have a custom career? Is it a holiday in the day you're trying to load? I found out that since the customer careers don't recognize holidays off that it breaks the game if you try to load the game or travel anywhere during a holiday with a sim that has a custom made career and was getting the same error. Had to get rid of the career, which sucked because I had two sims already at the top of their careers.

no, i have fresh reinstall and not even play anything yet. Thats error only happen when i copy wickedwhim into mod folder.

the older version when i played in the sims pets work perfectly 

hi turbo, i love the mod - probably one of my favourite things about the sims and it's not even 'official'. i'm not sure if this is the place to leave suggestions or not...? if it isn't, i'm sorry lol. i just thought it might be cool to consider a feature that allows you to set up animations in a custom progression and then watch it play out? i know there's a function that sets progression to follow all the animations from a 'series' - but what about one where you could mix and match your favourite animations and let them play out in a pre-decided order? maybe someone has suggested this before but idk, it's just a feature i think i would enjoy - i'm just one of those simmers who likes to pause and micromanage every single aspect of my sims' lives. thanks for the amazing mod tho ?

3 hours ago, Ferbodroid said:

Achtung!!!
The new version of the mod has a conflict with the last DLC. (When interacting with the hive - say good-bye to your saves). I recommend that you pull out all the files associated with WickedWhims from the mod folder. Otherwise, Sims will simply freeze, and will "move" only in a pause. If you have a save before this bug - do not place the hive! (And a new scarecrow too, but it's not certain)

I'm having the same problem, however I searched the internet and found this.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-Issues-with-time-Clock/td-p/5095254

18 hours ago, Kucu091 said:

I don't know if the problem is about WW latest version (f) or MCCC, because since I updated the game and both Mods (WW and MCCC v4.4.4) it constantly shows up notification about a error occured in lastExcepcion document and that doesn't let me interact with any actions. Anyone know what can It be?

Have you updated all your other mods? WW and MCCC are both "sensitive" to other mods and they report errors caused by them.

On 6/24/2018 at 5:59 AM, djade_21 said:

Turbodriver says that the mod is made up of 3 files, but when I go to download them, I only get two. Is there something missing or do I have to do something?

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 11.56.35 PM.png

There are 3 files inside the WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f zip...

The Extra Skin Tones zip is optional.

By the way, you have to extract the files inside the zip for them to work and put them into your Mods folder.

10 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

There are 3 files inside the WickedWhims 3.3.4.129f zip...

The Extra Skin Tones zip is optional.

By the way, you have to extract the files inside the zip for them to work and put them into your Mods folder.

How exactly do I extract the files? I've downloaded the mod before but now it's totally different.